PsychicHorror's Recent Posts

13 Nov 2018, 5:46 pm
in Leaving, Selling everything. [W] FR (go to post)
Thank you both! <3
13 Nov 2018, 5:28 pm
BiscuitThePug Ahaha, I'm sorry for all the trades. My username on FR is Lunensis!
13 Nov 2018, 5:04 pm
BiscuitThePug
No problem! I know it's kinda hard to follow, but I'd rather that than leave you completely uninformed of how I'm getting the numbers I am.

The total I calculated is 352 G/FD in total, so that would definitely get you two paintie tickets.
I am also completely willing to give you some FC or FD to supplement my side, since my two tickets only total to 350FD.
If you want to work out anything else to get more tickets, I'm also fine with that, I just feel bad for how much time you're spending on me, haha!
13 Nov 2018, 4:48 pm (Edited 13 Nov 2018, 4:48 pm)
How much (FC) for the White Cloud Cat?

Since I'm leaving, I don't really want to get more currency here, sorry!
13 Nov 2018, 4:44 pm
DragonFilms I do prefer Gems, but a mix of the two would be alright with me as well!

seafoam852 I'm not, sorry. For the most part I make my own art or trade with friends

BiscuitThePug I'm getting a total of 248g/FD. There's about 49g worth of treasure, 7g flat, 48g on the first four things I listed(berserker x2), and I'm averaging out the familiars to 6g a piece and there's 24 of them(144g total, give or take as some of them fluctuate heavily or are common drops). That doesn't total all of my tickets, the costume, and the plush, so you'll have to choose there.
But, if you wouldn't mind adding, I'd also be interested in the shrooms at 1g apiece as per LAH, and the Baldwin Mats? Copper muck is 4g, Silver is 6, 22 for all of the sludge, 10 for all the ooze, 22 for all the goo and 20 for the slimes?
That would get up to 352g/FD, a little bit more than two tickets or the Magic Otter but I could supplement your side with some currency here so you aren't shorted?
Sorry if this seems like a lot! I just don't want to get shorted, either. You're free to dispute anything here.
13 Nov 2018, 3:30 pm
Lykos No worries, I'm under the assumption that most of these offers will be withdrawn since it's been a while!
I definitely wasn't expecting this thread to be rediscovered so I had basically gone back into hibernation. It was oddly fortunate that I happened to check back now.
13 Nov 2018, 3:01 pm
Y'all kinda necro'd this post but I appreciate the sudden interest?
Godfather If you're still interested in the trade, I'm fine with that swap! Let me know :)

DragonFilms If you're still interested in the remaining 398 FD, Please let me know and possibly send your trade over first? It's kind of a lot to send immediately on both ends, so let me know what makes you most comfortable!

BiscuitThePug If you're still interested--I'm interested in your Berserker stone, The Pyrite Pauldrons (name?) and the Bouldursa. I can't particularly tell what that Male Imp skin is--could you let me know the name when you can?
The Magic Otter is going for 350FD
Diver Costume is at 100FD
Paintie Tickets at 175FD

Bouldursa is 14-15g
Pauldrons at 10g (severely undercut, could waver)
Berserker at 12g
To make up for the price difference, I'd be happy to take those remaining familiars off your hands and possibly your remaining currency as well? Thank you!

Lykos
Aaaand if you're still interested!
The Tail Jewel is 5g, Collar is 9, Cloak at 50g, Wing ribbon at 40, Icicle Chains at 80g for a grand total of 184g/FD currently.
That'd be enough for one ticket. Is there anything else you'd want to add to get another one, or if you want to pick something from me that's about the worth of 10FD so I don't shortchange you?

Thanks for the interest, everyone!
7 Aug 2018, 5:25 pm
Bump
27 Jul 2018, 3:15 pm (Edited 13 Nov 2018, 3:32 pm)
Hello there, I haven't played this game in ages and decided it's about time I liquidate.
I'll look at offers, but FR items/currency highly preferred.
Currency:
650,865 FC
492 FD
Exchange rates I'll go by:
1FC:2T
1FD:1G

Almost all of my villagers will be available for purchase. The Leodon and Dutch Angel Dragon are the only two I want to keep.
Any biography snippets they come with are yours to keep, change, or delete entirely. Feel free to ask any questions about them, be it their careers, equipment, etc!

I have 18 pages of an inventory and 96 items in my storage. Most of these spaces are morphing potions, medicine, and seeds/plants. Here's a Stash link for all my item images: https://sta.sh/26p7w8awt9t
I should have medicines for all towns and illnesses, as I used to participate in a Doctor thread giving medicine away.

All plushies and pets are for sale, most are in the toybox/menagerie respectively, some I have excess of so those floating around my inventory will go first. If they're still in the toybox/menagerie after a completed trade, they're still available.

Flat offers on items are Highly Preferred--if you ask what I want, I'll just ask for an offer. Otherwise, I will use Lowest Stall prices to determine values for everything.

My FR account is Lunensis

Please don't ping!
24 Feb 2018, 9:12 pm
in Fv dragon auction interest check (go to post)
WaveringHeart
Hey, sorry for taking a while to get back to you--I ended up falling asleep before I got your reply with the link and then was busy most of today.
Sadly, I'm going to have to pass on the hatchling--his amethyst tertiary just isn't pulling up good progeny with either of the girls I thought of pairing him with. I'm sorry, but thank you for showing him to me and good luck in selling them all!
(As a side note--Smoke is a pretty old gene. One of my first ever dragons had it, and I joined sometime in 2015!)
22 Feb 2018, 9:47 pm
Would about 8-9k be alright with you? I'm going to have to start saving up to get it a tertiary gene.
Also, could I actually get a link to the hatchling? I'd like to see it's tertiary color and maybe Scry a little
22 Feb 2018, 8:57 pm
WaveringHeart great! A male is what I would have needed. About what price range would you be looking for? Or, if you're more interested in other dragons, here's the last page of my lair with fully-grown dragons.
22 Feb 2018, 8:27 pm
WaveringHeart #5 looks interesting! What gender is it? I might be able to make a nice pair with it depending.
20 Oct 2017, 5:57 pm (Edited 20 Oct 2017, 6:23 pm)
in Recreate the villager above you in a dollmaker (go to post)
Claim, this is a cute little thing!

Edit: In hindsight I probably should have just gone with the "dream me" but instead I tried real hard to transfer Neighslayer to this:
screeny_by_psychicpossession-dbr76jw.png
11 Sep 2017, 10:50 pm
in Ping your favorite people (go to post)
snowflakeartist Aww, thank you!! I really appreciate it

I'm gonna make a list of my own, because this thread is sweet
Laz snowflakeartist (Fight me, double ping) Softpurr NekoDrowned Stygian Pichi2214 PopcornSnuffler
I don't always talk to some of you but I think you're all pretty cool cats people!
11 Sep 2017, 10:39 pm (Edited 11 Sep 2017, 10:40 pm)
in Make an OC for the Person Above you! (go to post)
FallenSky
Took a little bit, but here's your boy! Hope you like him!
I'm doing an external link because the file size is kinda,,,, huge,,,
Humanoid-ish?? Alien critter with big horns and teeth, multiple eyes, kinda-earthy dark colors sourced from the desert image you linked, and an attempt at a Dieselpunk copper mask thing maybe? Also big-clawed hands.
You are, of course, free to edit it however you want!

//Skip me!! Just postin my art for someone
10 Sep 2017, 11:19 am (Edited 10 Sep 2017, 11:38 am)
in Make an OC for the Person Above you! (go to post)
Claim!
FallenSky
The thread got kinda confusing but I think I'm meant to do yours, haha

Species: A human(oid) or hybrid human/animal/monster
Aesthetics: Water, winter, high contrast (dark colors with lighter ones), bioluminescence, bluuue
Colors and Designs: I like mostly darker colors--navy blue, indigo, etc. Conversely, I also like lighter colors like white or pastel blue. Design-wise, so long as it won;t be too much for me to draw then it's fine. Stripes, some freckles, whatever!
What I dislike: Things that are too crowded, so preferably no speckle-filled designs. Green,,, (I overused it when I was younger and now I'm.. picky with it)
Other/Suggestions: I'm open to a lot of things, so feel free to do whatever pulls at you!
For other attributes: multiple eyes, big teeth or claws, large ears, and tails are all things I like on my critters
Things for Inspiration: Here's an image/palette doc!
5 Sep 2017, 8:01 pm (Edited 5 Sep 2017, 8:27 pm)
in Boat Supply Swap Stand! (go to post)
Have:
three Map 7s, Map 4 ( Map Guide )
11 Copper Lumps
2 Walnut Wood Planks
60+ Waterlogged Driftwood
40 Charred Driftwood
Other items if interested (ex. diver costume, art)

Want:
Maps/Map Fragments
Treasure/Plunder
FC
1 Sep 2017, 9:36 pm (Edited 1 Sep 2017, 9:36 pm)
MxMirridiot
I think about two each? Which ends up totalling to 92 pp for them all, including the map. So that's more like both statues and practically all of the gems rather than just a few-
1 Sep 2017, 9:23 pm
MxMirridiot
I'm most interested in the treasure, maybe both gold mythic creatures and a few gems? We can haggle that some more if you like,
I can also add a map I just made, Map 2--it'll get you both a silver mythic creature and your choice of ivory rope or special sail fabric if you choose the silver chest
1 Sep 2017, 8:57 pm
Have:
Four Map 7s, two Map 4s ( Map Guide )
7 Copper Lumps
30 Walnut Wood Planks
8 Pine Wood Planks
30 Charred Driftwood

Want:
Maps/Map Fragments
Treasure/Plunder
FC
30 Aug 2017, 6:02 pm (Edited 30 Aug 2017, 6:32 pm)
Have:
Seven Map 7s, three Map 4s ( Map Guide )
30 Walnut Wood Planks
8 Pine Wood Planks
30 Charred Driftwood

Want:
Maps/Map Fragments
Treasure/Plunder
FC
28 Aug 2017, 10:27 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2017, 10:28 pm)
hemotypewriter sure thing, just send a trade!
28 Aug 2017, 9:32 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2017, 9:35 pm)
Have:
Seven Map 7s, three Map 4s ( Map Guide )
30 Walnut Wood Planks
30 Charred Driftwood

Want:
Maps/Map Fragments
Treasure/Plunder
FC
26 Aug 2017, 11:21 pm
Have:
Four Map 7s, two Map 4s ( Map Guide )
30 Walnut Wood Planks
30 Charred Driftwood
1 Magic Sea Monster Lizard Plush

Want:
Maps/Map Fragments
Treasure/Plunder
FC