Sparkleunidog's Recent Posts

14 Feb 2020, 5:21 pm
in Magic GB Plush Raffle-Winners Announced! (go to post)
Congrats to all the winners! I'm really pleased for you <3
14 Feb 2020, 12:20 am
Good luck to everyone on the raffle! :D
26 Jan 2020, 1:00 am
in painte tickets/fd/more for ocs (go to post)

How much fd are you thinking?
I wouldn't mind either enough to upload a paintie or at least close to that amount, so 250FD-ish?
24 Jan 2020, 10:32 pm
I'd love to enter! Sending a Mechanical Heart over, so that should make 1 free and 3 for the MH, 4 tickets in total?
24 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm

On batch 2 i like #4, what are you hoping to get?
Either a paintie ticket or FD really :D
24 Jan 2020, 7:10 am
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
Hey, I wanna put this on a Midnight Shifty: https://sta.sh/01zkzmg3iduf

But I'm worried it's gonna be classed as a Chibi during upload, even tho it isn't D:
23 Jan 2020, 8:24 am
I have these guys up for sale/adoption if any take ya fancy:-

Batch 1: https://sta.sh/01chgdd2zvcc

Batch 2: https://sta.sh/01c1gd28mos9

These are just previews tho, they all have bigger/better res and/or refsheets.
11 Sep 2017, 4:00 am
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting!

WISH LIST:
Gembound Potion
FD (towards portion if pos lol)
Friends!
Artz of Sparkle :D
Plush items <3

(if this makes more then 2 "rare" things on this list... sowwie ;_; )
31 Aug 2017, 1:26 am
in I need some advice on what to do. (Family) (go to post)
Nono, that's okay, no need to explain more on your mum. I'm very sorry for her passing a few years back. -hug-

I'm pretty interested on your living situation tho... regardless if they had a son together or not, you are your dad's first born and not your step-mum's, and since they aren't together anymore you shouldn't even be staying with her. If the Social Services caught wind of this with the abuse are you also getting, they would come down on her and your dad like a tone of bricks.

Sadly a a parent, it doesn't matter what your dad earns... he should be the one taking care of you, not your step-mum, who isn't really your step-mum anymore - she's just a very bad women housing someone else's kid at this point, choosing to take her anger and craziness out on. Have you spoken to your dad about this? Because by the sound of it, she isn't fit to be a mother to her own son either.

This might sound like a scary thing, but you MUST call the hotline for abused children and/or social services. It's gonna be hard because your only 15 years old, but you gotta tell someone. Even if you feel doing that by yourself is too scary to do, then please please PLEASE tell someone at your school... your teacher, your school nurse, the schoolhead... someone.

You're at an extremely important point in your childhood, and this isn't something you should be going through. You should be physically abused, or mentally and emotionally abused with your pet animals either. Her taking your rabbit away and destroying your stuff is also very very wrong. If you stay there any longer, she's gonna get worse with you. Your life is in danger. I know you worry for your chickens, but if you aren't around or safe then you can't help them. You need to help yourself before you can help your pets. I know this all too well. :[
31 Aug 2017, 1:10 am
in I need some advice on what to do. (Family) (go to post)
Well first things first... why are you living with someone who isn't your real mother? If your step-mum and real dad aren't living together... then why did you stay with her? More-so since she's clearly an abusive physopath.

What about the situation with staying with your real mother as well?

We need the full story on your family situation and why you are staying with your step-mother in the first place before any real advice can be given.
29 Aug 2017, 9:47 pm
in Cheap adoptables + more (go to post)
These adopts are awesome! Mind putting me on the ping list for future adopts?
27 Aug 2017, 6:39 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Work sucks lol
24 Aug 2017, 5:23 am
in To the anon who sent this (go to post)
I bought my own potion because I couldn't find one and I so wanted a GR xD

Now I'm off to trying to get a Gembound potion ._.;;;
24 Aug 2017, 5:18 am
in #Regrets (materials v. plunder) (go to post)
I've started to upgrade my ship... but if there's no trophy to be had in doing so, I might not bother anymore and just work on my plunder.
23 Aug 2017, 4:47 am
in How to participate in this event: (go to post)
I had no clue how to do any of this event till I found this thread. Thank you so much for this! It's been really helpful!
3 Aug 2017, 1:51 am
in ♡ Dreampuff Raffle (CLOSED) ♡ (go to post)
luminarywitch Awesome! Yeah, I hope they win too - that's why I voted for them yesterday :D But either way, I look forward to owning a Dreamouff adopt some day! <3
3 Aug 2017, 1:08 am
luminarywitch Regardless if these guys win or not, would you be thinking of making them an actual open/close/semi specie adoptables? Because I think these guys are cute as anything and would go down well for many people :D
2 Aug 2017, 6:16 pm
These guys are adorable! I would love to still create one even if they don't win :D I voted for them tho - good luck! <3