SpaceFawn's Recent Posts

21 Mar 2017, 9:31 pm
in Send a Morphing Potion to the Person Above You (go to post)
Sending ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
tumblr_m8ch31zh921rd6uvco1_500.gif
plauod8d1db.png

I am a fairy... but which one am I? :3c
3 Mar 2017, 1:13 am
in Uploading Paintie Help? (go to post)
Stelarc

Sorry for the late response, but yes, all you need is your villager and the FD/Tickets and you are ready to upload your paintie! As long as the guidelines are followed you should run into no trouble during the submission process.

All you need to do is select "Upload a Paintie" and follow the steps on the next page. After you follow the steps (uploading the file and choosing the thumbnail i believe) click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

2 Mar 2017, 5:38 pm
in Uploading Paintie Help? (go to post)
Hello! Are you referring to a guide for uploading it specifically, or making sure it falls within the paintie guidelines? I have uploaded a few painties and would be glad to help you with anything you don't understand.

As for official guides, the Help section has an area for painties specifically if you would like to check there :)

Stelarc
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

31 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm
in Pineclan | sign-up / accepting (go to post)
Just a quick apology for not being active, i have been away from my computer and havent had much time to come online ^^;

I should be back in a couple days
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

24 Dec 2016, 7:55 pm
in Pineclan | RP Thread / accepting (go to post)
amberpaw | pineclan camp

Amberpaw grabbed a squirrel from the pile, and began eating while listening closely. Killing a twoleg kit? She didnt feel good about that. A kit is a kit, right? Harmless? Amberpaw ate the squirrel relatively quickly. "So... taming them. I just... purr? Or mew? Thats all it takes?" She asked, looking at Shrikestorm.

She took a quick glance around camp, checking for her denmates briefly, wondering what they were up to. Amberpaw turned back to her mentor quickly, listening intently to the reply.
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

22 Dec 2016, 1:30 pm
Amberpaw | PineClan Camp

"A-A twoleg?" Amberpaw stuttered. What she felt, it was mostly fear. But, she couldnt resist the excitement that was there. She waved her tail. "You can tame one? Kill one? How?" Amberpaw asked. She watched her mentor curiously.

Many thoughts raced through her mind. If she could pull this off, she couldnt wait to tell everyone. Amberpaw waited eagerly for Shrikestorm to go into more detail.
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

19 Dec 2016, 12:01 am (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 12:01 am)
in Who here plays D&D? (go to post)
i havent gotten to play D&D in a while, mostly since our DM goes to a different college than the rest of us, so we cant play often, although we are on break now, so we'll probably get to play soon!

Our current game is my first game, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I'm a true neutral halfling rogue named Veralyn ^^

The last thing that happened was just random side stories/messing around because some of the group wasn't there, so we couldn't proceed with the main story haha
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

18 Dec 2016, 8:37 pm
Amberpaw | PineClan Camp

Amberpaw was intently following along, ready to believe every word. That was, however, until her mentor broke out in a fit of laughter suddenly. Amberpaw laughed along, someone nervously. She absolutely would have fallen for it if Shrikestorm hadn't laughed, but would the apprentice admit that? Nope. Never. So instead she laughed along, trying to not give away just how gullible she actually was.

"Yeah! Good one, Shrikestorm." Amberpaw said with a smile. After Shrikestorm recovered from her laughter, Amberpaw tilted her head slightly. "So, what are we gonna do today?"
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

18 Dec 2016, 8:21 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2016, 8:23 pm)
in New... (go to post)
unikels

Hello! Welcome to Furvilla, glad you are enjoying it!

To answer your question, a paintie is like a custom design that you can create for your villager! It costs 250 FurDollars (FD) to upload. You can find out more about them on the painties tab, and more about the rules in the paintie rules section.

As for basics, it's a good idea to start off with an Explorer, which can gather resources and money. Once you are ready, a good second career to have would be, in my opinion, a Warrior or an Herbalist. A Warrior can battle and find loot and FurCash, while an Herbalist can grow plants using the seeds your Explorer gathered.

You can find a breakdown of all the basics to the site in the help section if you have more questions about getting started.

Hope this helped! Feel free to message me if you have any more questions! ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

17 Dec 2016, 10:21 pm
in Recipes? (go to post)
smolbean

You should be able to find crafting recipes at your village's crafting store (For QP, it's Angelic Craftables), and blacksmith recipes/schema at the weapons shop (Again, for QP it's Heaven's Warriors)

If they aren't there, then the store is currently out of stock, and you'll need to wait a bit for them to restock ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

17 Dec 2016, 6:23 pm
in Help my villagers are sick (go to post)
Fox_Rat

Hello! You can have one free heal a day at your village clinic, or if you already used that you can buy the medicine you need from user stalls ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

17 Dec 2016, 11:17 am
Amberpaw | PineClan Camp

Amberpaw curiously watched as Shrikestorm walked around her. What was she doing? She was about to ask when her mentor sat down in front of her and asked her about dreams.

"My dream?" Amberpaw questioned. The way the question was asked made it seem somewhat important, which was a bit odd to Amberpaw. Nevertheless, she thought back to her dream. "Hmm..." Amberpaw paused, thinking for a moment. What had she dreamed about?

Suddenly she remembered. Or rather, she remembered a vague part of it, which was enough to tell her what her dream was basically about. "Oh! It was just an average dream, really. I was out hunting in the forest. What did you dream about?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

17 Dec 2016, 12:16 am
in The ''Mom'' Of FurVilla :) (go to post)
MomTron5000

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here so far! ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 9:45 pm
Amberpaw | PineClan Camp

Amberpaw rolled her eyes. "Oh cut it out you two, no need to be rude."

Amberpaw looked over her shoulder toward Shrikestorm. She moved from her spot, but wasnt calling her over yet. The she cat turned back to the small group. "I might need to go soon. Shrikestorm has moved from her sunning spot. Im excited to train, I wonder what I will be doing?" She thought aloud again.

Amberpaw smiled. "Good luck with your training! See you guys later!" With that, she turned and trotted off toward Shrikestorm. Although slightly intimidated, she maintained her happy demeanor and greeted her mentor.

"Good morning, Shrikestorm!" She greeted.
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 4:12 pm
in House decorating issues? (go to post)
skies

Sounds like it might be a bug if it is moving furniture down to the bottom even after you save. I tried it out and didn't have much of a problem. I haven't tried it out on mobile yet, though.

I'd post to the bug forums and see if anyone else is having this problem if the problem continues
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm
amberpaw | pineclan camp

Amberpaw had followed Puddlepaw's gaze to the fresh-kill pile, noting how small it was. She felt a bit of disappointment, deciding to eat after a hunting patrol returned. When Puddlepaw spoke, she turned back.

"Like I said, I think anything related to exploring the territory would be fun. Oh! Or hunting! I'm not the best at hunting yet, so I hope I get to do that too!" Amberpaw replied, her tail waving excitedly. Hunting was probably one of her favorite things, despite being pretty bad at it. "Maybe I should go ask Shrikestorm what i'll be doing today?" She thought aloud.

Amberpaw was ready to start the day, and the thought of what she could be doing right now excited her.
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 3:46 pm
skies

Does it go to the bottom after you update the furniture?
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 1:43 pm
skies

Hello, are you making sure to click "update furniture" before leaving the page?
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

16 Dec 2016, 12:21 pm
in Forum Signature??? (go to post)
Akuro_Zinnui

Hello! You can find the signature option in forum settings ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 11:56 pm
in Lower fairy drop rate? (go to post)
Aternova

According to the news post, the rate starts at 20%, and the more you find, the chance decreases by 1%. The next day, your chances will go back up to 20%

"Fairies are obtained from the Explore and Warrior features, and begin with a 20% drop rate, decreasing by 1% with every fairy found to a 1% drop rate. This resets at the beginning of the next day. Fairies will drop until December 29th."
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 7:52 pm
in Breeding Questions (go to post)
S

I've never personally studded a pet, but I think it can vary person to person. As for how long, I believe it depends on whether or not the female is in a cooldown period. Once the person who is offering to stud breeds the pets, they will send the offspring and yours back to you.

I recommend checking out "service sales." You should find people offering to stud their pets, and they will have an explanation for how they do their services ^^
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 7:25 pm
in Breeding Questions (go to post)
S

Hello! You can either buy one from stalls, trade for one, or search the forums for someone offering studding services
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 6:26 pm
amberpaw | pineclan camp

Amberpaw noticed the gaze and the stiff posture that Opalpaw had, but figured it was just because he was tired, so she brushed it off. "I slept well too." Amberpaw smiled. "I'm glad I didn't really wake you two up."

Amberpaw glanced around camp for a moment, making sure Shrikestorm was still sunbathing and not glaring at her or something. She turned back to the two apprentices, then sat down. "So, what do you guys think your mentors will make you do today? I hope I get to explore the territory some more!"
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 6:00 pm
in Um, confusion about presents..... (go to post)
CasteleCree

There should be a button near the top that says "Manage House." Once you've clicked that you should see a tab to the right that says "Add Furniture". Again, I haven't tried it on mobile yet, so I'm not sure if the feature works on mobile ^^;

I can check to see if it works for me on mobile if you'd like, though
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png

15 Dec 2016, 5:52 pm
in Um, confusion about presents..... (go to post)
CasteleCree

To get the furniture in your house, click decorate house. It's in the same spot as the remodel house option. You should be able to add furniture from there. I haven't tried to do it on mobile yet, though
pudloa8d1dd.png
plauod8d1db.png