MioZeWoolf's Recent Posts

22 Jan 2020, 7:42 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
My art shop is doing way less good than I hoped and now it makes me feel like I'm not good enough
This is a signature.
2 May 2019, 2:52 pm
in Chibi base free designs (Only two places) (go to post)
StarCutie27
Yep! I hope it'll work on there :)
This is a signature.
2 May 2019, 2:44 pm (Edited 2 May 2019, 2:50 pm)
StarCutie27
Unfortunately, the links are broken (it says invalid character selected). Could you resend the links please?

Edit : None of them work unfortunately. The links do send me on the right website, but it says *invalid character selected*. Is there anywhere else I could find them?
This is a signature.
2 May 2019, 2:34 pm
nuggetseb
I like Yeen a lot. It's not what I'm looking for just now, but I might draw it one day ;)

xXSolsticeXx
I'm sorry, but the design is a bit too simple for me. It's not really what I'm looking for.

Sevaunt
I like her a lot! She's not totally what I'm looking for, but I'll keep her in mind to draw later :)
This is a signature.
1 May 2019, 9:53 pm (Edited 1 May 2019, 9:56 pm)
M'kay so,
I love the chibi bases, they're cute, easy to draw, and there's a lot out now.
I drew a lot of those already, mostly my characters. but I want to draw new designs without having to create a fully new character (I don't like wasting designs honestly).

So here's the deal. I want to draw someone's character. But I want more complex designs (clothes, accessories, lots of colors and designs). The only thing I ask is to give me a character that I can draw with the already existing bases, or that the specie is close enough to one of the base for me to use.
This is free, I'm not asking for anything in return, I just wanna have fun.

Also, this is not first come, first serve. I will choose myself what character I want to draw. You can give me as many character as you want for me to choose, but I'll only take one character per person.
I.ll take only two person for now. Might do more later if I feel like it, might take more people if I really like some designs.

Thread is open

Edit 1 : I forgot, but there's some art I did in the past for people on my Deviantart. Here's the link : https://www.deviantart.com/miozewoolf
This is a signature.
31 Jul 2018, 4:33 pm
in Post an inside joke without context (go to post)
It's a giraffe
This is a signature.
7 Apr 2018, 2:05 pm
in I draw your OC with chibi base (CLOSED) (go to post)
Kaenisei yep, that works ^^
This is a signature.
6 Apr 2018, 6:13 pm
Kiro_the_Kyhrani of course ^^
This is a signature.
6 Apr 2018, 5:54 pm
Mew I finally finished yours! Hope you'll like it!
https://miozewoolf.deviantart.com/art/For-Mew-739187178

Hekmatyar OmegaWolfDoge Eeveebabe LilacTheWolf I didn't forgot you all! Sorry if I took a long time, stuff happened and I couldn't work on it much... But I should be done soon!

WinterBliss Kaenisei I'm sorry, but could both of you give me another character where I won't have to change the whole specie please?

Razz I added you!

KalunaPup Thank you! I'm happy you like it^^
This is a signature.
27 Dec 2017, 10:59 pm
in Chibi base free designs (Closed) (go to post)
EvoryGrimoire Oh, I would LOVE drawing her! I take it^^
This is a signature.
27 Dec 2017, 9:37 pm
Florakoko This one is definitely an interesting one, I really like it! I think I will do it!
This is a signature.
27 Dec 2017, 9:30 pm
buump
This is a signature.
17 Dec 2017, 6:55 pm
bump
This is a signature.
17 Dec 2017, 2:37 am
Nekkidile The design really is awesome, I will admit, but it's not exactly what I'm looking foré. Sorry ^^'
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 10:15 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 This thread will be open until I find designs that really interest me, but it might take a while since I'm really picky so you have some time :)
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 9:56 pm
Nekkidile I can't see, it say "Invalid character selected" :/

RedlaSunShowers029 I can do something, of course, but I would like to see the design first before accepting
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm (Edited 16 Dec 2017, 6:53 pm)
Imoku I do like her design and it's really close to what I'm looking for, but I want to see if there's something more complicated first. If I can't find anything, I will consider yours, Is that ok with you?
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:48 pm
Daggerzzzz The character that's the closer to what I'm looking for would be Spoons, but she's wearing clothes and I do have some trouble with clothes and the chibi base. But I will take her in consideration and if I don't find anything, I will draw her. Is that ok with you? :)
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:35 pm (Edited 16 Dec 2017, 6:39 pm)
Norja4 Sadly, there's no chibi base for this specie, so I will have to pass. Sorry
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:29 pm
Manitka I like her design a lot, but it's not really what I'm looking for, so I'll pass. Sorry ^^'
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:16 pm
bump
This is a signature.
16 Dec 2017, 6:08 pm (Edited 27 Dec 2017, 9:37 pm)
I love working with the chibi bases a lot, but I have little to no complicated designs to work with on my "free chibi base painties" thread.
I'm looking for two really complex designs that I will draw using the chibi bases. And I'm gonna do those for free (because I'm just extremely bored).
I will only take two designs. I'm looking for y'all characters with a lot of accessories (hats, bracelets, anything. If possible, not many clothes because I'm not really good at those yet. I will judge my capacities depending on what your character look like) and/or a lot of details.
It's not first come, first serve. I will choose the characters I want to do myself.
I won't accept any characters that don't have a base for the specie you show me (horses for example).
I will only chose two people, but only one character per person. You can send me more than one character tho, but I'll only choose one if one of your character is selected.
(here's an example of a complicated design I made : https://miozewoolf.deviantart.com/art/RandomDraggon-695820296 )

For those who are still waiting for their chibi from my other "free chibi" post, don't worry, I'm currently working on them. I will post them all at once on my deviantart when I'll finish them all.

I'm waiting for y'all designs!
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed!

Chosen ones :
-Florakoko
This is a signature.
11 Sep 2017, 3:59 pm
moonstruck yep, I added you ^^
This is a signature.
10 Sep 2017, 8:55 pm
SnowRaven Well, thanks a lot then^^ I'm very happy you like it ^^
This is a signature.
10 Sep 2017, 2:21 pm
SnowRaven https://miozewoolf.deviantart.com/art/For-SnowRaven-703782383

I wish it would look prettier, but I had a really hard time with the rainbow shading thing, and couldn't do better... I hope you'll like it anyway ^^'
This is a signature.