in ENDED!!!! (go to post)
1700 FD
30 Mar 2017, 12:23 pm
in ENDED!!!! (go to post)
1300 FD
23 Mar 2017, 10:04 pm
in Easy, Cheap Recipes? (go to post)
Carrot-Glaze
There are often threads for trading seeds in the Item Sales forum. You may be able to trade your QP seeds for the other ones you need. That way you're spending even less FC. :)
23 Mar 2017, 9:52 pm (Edited 23 Mar 2017, 9:55 pm)
in Easy, Cheap Recipes? (go to post)
Carrot-Glaze
I'd say that the Herbalist's Medley Salad is probably the cheapest. It only uses one store-bought item, and the rest are plants that you can grow. I'm pretty sure that the seeds, as well as the plants themselves, are fairly inexpensive in the user stalls.
But it may just seem that way to me, because I've been village hopping and have tons of the required plants and seeds already.
20 Mar 2017, 8:17 pm
in I did not KNOW (go to post)
They updated the changelog about it a couple days ago, but it wasn't ever in the news, I don't think. =/
20 Mar 2017, 6:00 pm
in What keeps you here? (go to post)
Art, I guess. Though I can't really afford to buy much, the amount of quality art and artists on the site is impressive, so I like to window shop. ^_^

Also, there is one tiny little bubble of hope in my heart that hasn't been crushed yet. It tells me that the site still has potential, so I should wait a while longer before giving up.
18 Mar 2017, 6:38 am
in Ended! (go to post)
Lycoris
Oh gosh, these look adorable. I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please. ^_^
17 Mar 2017, 6:37 am (Edited 17 Mar 2017, 6:43 am)
in Serpent Eggs Hatching! What did you get? (go to post)
Okay, so what I'm getting from this thread is that it really doesn't matter at all if you wait for them to be fully incubated.
Well, great. If I'd known that, I'd have just opened them during the festival, so that I could potentially get more eggs if I didn't get the rarer colors. Instead I have 9 eggs that I don't even really want to open.

Edit: decided to open 3 eggs that were at 80%. Got 3 commons. I can't be bothered to open the rest, because it just irritates me so much, so I dropped them in my stall. Somebody else can try; I'm out.
14 Mar 2017, 3:25 pm
in Character Purge (75% OFF SALE!) (go to post)
Enoch
Okay, great, I'd like to purchase her then. I'll send another trade. ^_^

Ah, I unfortunately haven't been able to get a toyhouse account yet. Every time I go looking for a code, people seem to be out. Are you able to send me the images in a pm?
14 Mar 2017, 5:16 am
Enoch
It took me a little longer than I expected, but I have the FD for the Red and Yellow Witches now, and will be sending a trade over in just a minute. ^_^
Also, I had thought that the Purple Witch had a hold on her, but it seems she's available again? If so, I'd love to purchase her as well. :)
12 Mar 2017, 4:33 am
Enoch
Awesome, I can afford both of them. ^_^
Would you be able to hold them until I get funds moved around? Shouldn't be more than a day.
12 Mar 2017, 1:49 am
Enoch
How much are you looking for the Yellow Witch and the Red Witch?
11 Mar 2017, 3:27 am
in How much are pattern books even (go to post)
I've seen them range from 500-1500 FC. It just varies, I guess.
10 Mar 2017, 11:26 pm
in 200FD Super chibi (0 slots left) (go to post)
Kingkero
Oh my gosh, they're adorable! Thank you so much! ^_^
10 Mar 2017, 7:44 pm
in What happens when you use all your explorations? (go to post)
No, you just have to wait for the next hour to reset them. Each explorer gets 20 explorations per hour. :)
10 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm
Kingkero
Awesome. I'll send it over now. ^_^
10 Mar 2017, 5:59 am
in Existing Mechanics (go to post)
I agree with everything already said about the questing. That seriously needs to be fixed.

The other thing that bothers me is sorting/organizing my villagers. Right now, sorting them for my sidebar and my account profile are the same. I'd really prefer them to be separate things, because I don't want those organized the same way. On my account profile, I'd like to arrange them by ID number, just because, and on the sidebar, I want my working villagers. But in order to have my working villagers on the side, it screws up the ID order on my profile.
So, yeah. I'd like that changed.
Oh, and related note, with the new item coming out that lets us have more worker slots, I'd like it if it was also possible to have more than 10 villagers on the sidebar.
5 Mar 2017, 11:05 pm
Kingkero
Okay. :)
5 Mar 2017, 9:05 pm
Kingkero
Awesome, thank you. ^_^
Would you prefer if I sent the payment now, or when you finish them?
5 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm
Kingkero
Ah, these are adorable. I'd like to get two, if I may? And I hope I've filled these forms out correctly. xD

Username: Rainstorm
Ref: Mipsy
Pose/expressions: I haven't developed her much, but in my head she's a shy character, so anything that fits that is fine. :)
Offers: Is this what we're paying? If so, 50 FD.
Optional: I'd the background to be transparent, please.

Username: Rainstorm
Ref: Lor
Pose/expressions: He's adventurous and brave, so anything you get from that works. :)
Offers: 50 FD.
Optional: Transparent background, please.
4 Mar 2017, 4:26 pm
in Who Collects Villagers? (go to post)
Wow. I thought I was doing quite well with my 28 villagers, but apparently I'm small potatoes next to some of you guys. xD

Anyway, I collect 4 Digit villagers. I've got 22 so far. ^_^
3 Mar 2017, 4:01 am
in New Item discussion - Food Recipes!?! (go to post)
When will these be released? When?! -bounces impatiently- I need more Worker Slots, and I want to start on the new career, and I want to know what Fur Gems and Feast Points are!

-breathes-
Okay, that sounded really spoiled and childish, but I'm just not good at waiting. I'm trying, though. It's just not working well. xD
1 Mar 2017, 4:13 pm
in Stuff is being added! Showcasing it all ♥ (go to post)
Well, those FD pets are adorable, and I want them, but it seems they're also Box pets, which means they probably won't be breedable, which means I won't be getting any of them, because I hate that system. -_-

All the new mechanical stuff looks neat, though, which helps cheer me up a bit. :)