Tashamon's Recent Posts

23 Aug 2017, 6:55 am
in ・゚✧Tashamon's Painties-Automaton PSD Free to use! (go to post)
Ryuji_Sakamoto
That'd be totally fine! I don't mind any changes you'd like to make to it, if you re-draw it or otherwise c:
addddd_by_t_finbo-daz00g1.png
21 Jun 2017, 7:06 pm
megalov8nia
That's absolutely fine! Any of my free bases can be used for premades to sell if you so wish! And Pika is lovely!

Laz
Whoops, talk about a late reply x'D But I've updated it!
9 Jun 2017, 6:34 am
in VDC- August thru July - GALLERY (go to post)
Oh I might enter! I haven't been drawing for a while due to exams and then moving back home, so if anything I could use the practice ;P
30 Apr 2017, 5:21 pm
Malibu
Making your own edits for them is totally fine! That's kind of why I wanted to release them for free - I don't have the time to be able to offer edits and stuff like that myself at the moment, but I don't want to stop you awesome and creative people from being able to do that!

And also thank you so much for the FD, you really didn't have to ;A;
30 Apr 2017, 1:41 pm
Admiral BeccaKitty Malibu Khaos Dragonicus @Arachno dracoon
GreaseRoach LascielsShadow

Yo guys! I have to admit, uni is kicking my butt at the moment and I'm not able to put... well any time really, into this at the moment. It makes me pretty sad if I'm honest, I like being able to inspire and bring people's creative works to life with art, but with my current focus I haven't been able to enjoy any sort of creative pursuits. And that kinda sucks.

So with that said, I'd like to make the Automaton PSD file free to use!
It's built like a furvilla base but with many swappable parts. To use it, I generally pick which options I want and merge them into one complete base before colouring it.
Enjoy!

aryghdgh_by_t_finbo-dayqpwb.png
11 Apr 2017, 3:24 pm
in icons!!! ^q^ (USD) always open~ (go to post)
jiefinch
I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAH it's adorable, it has so much character ;w; Thank you!!
11 Apr 2017, 10:26 am
in icons!!! ^q^ (USD) always open~ (go to post)
jiefinch
If you're not too busy, could I get one of this villager? These are adorable!
(I'd be paying in FD if that's cool c: )
11 Apr 2017, 8:09 am
in Create a Species Contest Discussion Thread (go to post)
armaina
Furvilla currently sells prints of dutch angel dragons, and assuming the contract for this contest would be the same as used for the pre-existing rare species that are owned by other people, I believe that the winning species has the potential to be monetised in this way. I do not think the creators get a cut but I can't say for sure!
11 Apr 2017, 5:58 am
LascielsShadow
I am! But I am currently visiting home, and don't have access to that file at the moment - I forgot to put the (slightly updated) version on my google drive >.>
I'd be happy to give you a ping when I can get to it though, apologies for the hassle ;A;
30 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm
scrawlyface_ceramic_001_sm_by_t_finbo-db

A Bobtail Ceramic! Noted for its short stature yet ruthless efficiency! They are hardy and are able to withstand high temperatures - a necessary requirement for glazing their ceramic heads.

This is a little something I've been working on lately! I made the original Scrawlyface bases about half a year ago, and whilst I still liked the species I felt like I restricted myself by keeping to the single base. So, after a little bit of planning, I am quite pleased to announce starting with the Bobtail Ceramic pictured above, Gen 2 Scrawlyfaces!
These new Scrawlyfaces will each have their own unique lineart and draw inspiration from an even greater spectacle of arts - The Bobtail Ceramic, for example, is a miniature ceramic Scrawlyface inspired in part by growing up in the "world capital of ceramics" (though whether it still holds that title I am uncertain). In addition to this, each new breed of Scrawlyface will add to the species' existing lore.

I will be hosting a giveaway for this particular Scrawlyface along with a few others (sneak peak) when their bases are done!

I'd also like to know - where would it be easiest to store all of these bases/species information? Would it be best to continue with the google drive hosting? Should I continue with the tumblr? :0

Admiral BeccaKitty Malibu Khaos Dragonicus ExhaustedGiraffe Soni Stereofeathers
27 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm
Bump n__n
26 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm)
I will indeedy!
I may have to put a new pinglist up on the front page as I've had quite a few requests for this ;w;
25 Mar 2017, 8:16 pm
Ahhhh thank you so much ;w;

I haven't been super active with my shop lately but I will say I have something I hope you'll all find quite interesting coming up soon - a hecktonne of freebies, mystery bags for retired painties and opening shifty commissions *excite*
22 Mar 2017, 9:36 pm
Bump n__n
20 Mar 2017, 10:15 pm
in [S] Toyhou.se codes 4 left (go to post)
Valice
I'm interested in one! I've quite fancied trying the site out for a while c:
20 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm
Laz
Oh it's not a problem!
I'm currently working on a custom base for sicksadwolf, but after that I was hoping to open up shifty commissions!

It'd be $20 for the base, $5 for colour, so $25 (or FD equivalent) for a finished custom shifty paintie! (on average, simple painties would be cheaper etc.)
I've divided up the costs so I can offer edits for $5 as well, so if anyone wanted a few different variants of a paintie, or wanted me to edit an existing base, they can :D
19 Mar 2017, 3:44 pm
splatterkaninadvertsm_by_t_finbo-db2vbfv

The Splatterkits have been updated so they can pass as Shifty painties, hurrah!!

The Grape Soda Splatterkit has been put back up for sale, and everyone who purchased the other Splatterkits should have now received a message with links to the revised artwork - (please message me if you didn't get them!)

Admiral BeccaKitty Malibu Khaos Dragonicus arts-waifu Shuffluffalo bananapls ExhaustedGiraffe Tspuun Sangria Neut Pesticide Ryuuka Laz Ender slaycier Stargates
17 Mar 2017, 8:45 am
Sangria
Quick update - I've still not had a response from the paintie mods but I did want to keep you in the loop.
I'll give it a week from sending the email (the 20th this month) before I go ahead and update the base anyway, so you're not waiting forever :S
14 Mar 2017, 6:56 pm
Sangria
Awh it's just really frustrating being in limbo at the moment! I really dislike not being able to sort everything out asap - I wanted to make one as a second paintie for my active, as well as some other secret future stuff - so that's come to a halt too ;^; I really don't want to go releasing any more stuff until this is fixed!

Dubstep
It does seem to be that way! But at the same time under those conditions, animals like flatworms wouldn't be acceptable as painties :c I mean they have faces but they're not the best defined

Stargates
That is an interesting question actually! I don't think I'm going to open them up for direct sale, but I was going to let people buying a mystery bag list a few colours/themes they like so the 'mystery bag' would favour those (if any retired painties match those themes). I'll be opening it up later this month with a few secret extras in there, so if you remember which ones you like you'll have a chance of getting one discounted!
14 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm
Sangria
I'd honestly edit the base right now, but I don't have a reply from the paintie mods yet. I'm kind of worried the legs won't be enough to get it to pass - I don't know what the unspoken rules for making something look not-inanimate in the mod's eyes are and I really don't want to send you something that would get rejected again D:

This is the first paintie I've ever had rejected! I can finally understand the stress of waiting for a response, aha ;~;
14 Mar 2017, 3:21 pm
in GRAVELKIN [Closed Species Adopts] (go to post)
TechniGhost
Thank you! The payment should be sent :D
14 Mar 2017, 3:13 pm
in GRAVELKIN [Closed Species Adopts] (go to post)
TechniGhost
Could I get this one? :0
Untitled_Artwork-19_zpsrusehonm.png
14 Mar 2017, 9:33 am
in Breeding hybrid plants - Herbalist (go to post)
Gaming_Early
You can get hybrid plants in animal crossing? :0 :0 :0 please tell me

It's supposed to be at least somewhat time consuming, but I wouldn't want it to be a total uphill slog. If you know what you're doing and set it up correctly, I'd like it to be possible to get a good handful of hybrid plants per day.

The hybrid plants don't need to have any use at all aside from being an extra stretch goal for herbalists, should people chose to (just like how you don't actually need to 100% the seed book with seeds from every village to have a useful and functional herbalist!), but personally I wouldn't mind if the hybrid plants were used to make something else. It is a little on the RNG side, but I don't mind when a bit of RNG is used in early stages of getting/making new things (e.g. getting tokens from battling). I'm more irritated when RNG is used in the latter stages of getting/making new things, like crafting the mechanical pets (I think you'd know this better than I >.> ) as it feels like it's throwing your previous efforts back in your face :c
14 Mar 2017, 9:08 am
in Breeding hybrid plants - Herbalist (go to post)
The herbalist is already an incredibly useful career - the plants they harvest are used for a myriad of potions, medicines, quests, and a food item. But after you 100% your herbalist's seed book, there aren't any further goals for the herbalist, and they're pretty much designated as money generators. Because of this, I'd really like to have the potential to get hybrid plants when you plant certain seeds in adjacent pots, as an extension to the herbalist career goals.

I'd imagine it would work somewhat similarly to this:

• When you plant the seeds of two plants that can create a hybrid next to each other, if they're ready to be harvested, there is a chance the plant will be the hybrid instead of the original.
  • Harvest chance for the hybrid will be the same as the plant that became the hybrid.
  • Hybrids would be created between plants from different villages, to encourage trading (and so they're only something you find if you're really looking for it!).

That's all the ideas I have so far! It would make use of the (currently rather pointless) option to plant seeds individually as you have to purposefully put different plants next to one another to get hybrids. But I'm wondering what other people think of this concept :0
14 Mar 2017, 5:45 am
in ・゚✧Custom Adoptable Base Auction - ended! (go to post)
Wow, what a flurry of action to wake up to!
sicksadwolf
Thank you for the AB! I've sent a message along with more details. Glad to be working with you again :D

Thank you all for participating! Hopefully I shall be putting up details for custom bases in my shop soon, so if this was a bit out of anyone's price range, you'll be welcome to pick an option without all the extra gubbins (or maybe even save to add to it later!)