Meesh's Recent Posts

26 Feb 2018, 12:13 pm
in Civae Adoptables - Grand Opening! (go to post)
Perfect Snickers , thanks for your order! Your civae is being processed as we speak, thanks for adopting :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

large_by_tiercels-db3kap6.png
17 Nov 2017, 9:59 pm
Awwh <3 Ryuuka is you're still interested in doing explorations I can keep those up for ya, sure ^^ Sorry there hasn't been much activity as of late
Check out Civae Adopts!

29 Oct 2017, 7:24 am
in Free Halloween Event items (go to post)
Thanks so much for doing this! I may just hop in-

FORM:
User ID: 591
Item 1: Magic Ghost Shark Plush
Item 2: Magic pumpkin Head Owl Plush
Item 3: Magic Daemon Bat Plush
Item 4: Magic Mischevous Clown Hyena Plush
Item 5: Magic Radioactive Rodent Plush
Check out Civae Adopts!

27 Jun 2017, 8:09 pm
Ryuuka no it was entirely my fault! I sort of lost my everything during finals week and have barely been online at all, I'm sorry for making you wait so long!

Would you like to go ahead and continue the exploration? I can get both of your past explorations processed immediatly
Check out Civae Adopts!

20 Jun 2017, 9:57 am
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
Awh what a cute idea! Okay I'd like to thank Ryuuka for being so patient and amazing about the civae adoptables thread I had going on. Without her support in the beginning - she was one of the first and most active thread goers - I never would have had the confidence to continue on. I ended up getting in a bit of a slump recently but she's been so patient with the wait, an has posted as often as possible when she could which I really appreciae for boosting thread activity and, well, thanks!

I haven't seen faekery in a million and a half years but when FV first opened we bonded over having the same bat as our first villager - this was back before anyone really had a painty or more than one villager. I've since then turned that villager into a paintie DAD but it was a lot of fun to chat and to bond over that little thing. In fact, you could call Fae one of my first friends on FV!

Kitbird is an amazing artist, and waaaay back when I comissioned a little doodle from them. They got it through really quickly and were really patient when I couldn't figure out fc sending ^^: In the end, I got an amazing piece of art and kitbird was 100% to thank. Great talent kit, and you keep being you! :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

23 May 2017, 11:57 am (Edited 23 May 2017, 11:57 am)
in Want some chocolate candycorn? [Open] (go to post)
Could I steal some candy please? I'm terrible at these fights.

thanks!
Check out Civae Adopts!

16 May 2017, 11:36 am
in ASHFURNS: Retired Species (go to post)
Could you put e on the pinglist for the new species please?
Check out Civae Adopts!

16 May 2017, 11:34 am
in Warrior Help Available (go to post)
I don't know anything about battling! My poor level 1 warrior is just running around hitting things with a stick. Is there a getting started guide you can suggest or type?

Thank you!
Check out Civae Adopts!

2 May 2017, 12:46 pm
jakdacrowe ohgosh this is entirely my bad for the wait! Kestrels finished the art a while ago there was just a bit of a miscommunication where we both thought the other person had uploaded it. Here's the final version.

watercivaefinal_by_meeshdragon-db7vzid.p

Sorry again for the delay, we hope you like him!
Check out Civae Adopts!

20 Apr 2017, 11:55 am
Meesh
Oh my! It's looking pretty good so far!
Thanks for the update!

That's all you, you picked some lovely colors :)
And of course, we'll keep ya posted!
Check out Civae Adopts!

20 Apr 2017, 12:32 am
jakdacrowe Sorry for the delay! Kestrels was thinking of redoing the crest for the water morphs so they look a litte more waterlike, but here's a preview!

e2541fb1c8a8e149b5a305ee82869736.png
Check out Civae Adopts!

16 Apr 2017, 12:03 am
Marmalade thank you so much!

FiniteFeline If you want we can put you on a pinglist for if fd slots ever /do/ happen

Ryuuka we've got two each of air, fire, water, and earth!
Check out Civae Adopts!

15 Apr 2017, 3:29 pm
Ryuuka said:
Meesh said:

Ryuuka take all the time you need to decide then! :)

Can the Civae be based on a character I own? Color palette/markings.

Sure! We'll probably be approximating with existing markings to replicate it, unless you wanted to buy the add on for new markings, but it can absolutely be used as inspiration!
Check out Civae Adopts!

15 Apr 2017, 11:39 am
FiniteFeline we've discussed it and it's very unlikely right now. Neither of us have much use for furvilla currency and we actually have been talking about moving civae onto other sites, which would be more difficult if we had fd/fc prices to worry about. More likely we might have the ocassionaly fd raffle or similar event, but those won't be as common.

Ryuuka take all the time you need to decide then! :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

14 Apr 2017, 1:20 am
Aaaand, grand opening's up! The winner of the free custom rafle is Ryuuka , congrats! Please post here and ping Kestrels with the usual custom form to claim your free custom.

405632ca7c088a44d5a20346594a3d0f.png

this also ends our special welcome to civae quest! the quest can still be completed if you've already recieved it, but you'll never encounter it again.

Never to fear though, the grand opening events were just a test period! With that in mind, Kestrels and I are going to think up a few more ideas/events/raffles for you guys, as well as ways to draw in more people. Stay tuned!
Check out Civae Adopts!

14 Apr 2017, 1:16 am
Welp, I really better get used to checking the internet every day again!

Ryuuka
Exploration for April 11, 2017

Nyte notices it is a lot windier than normal today, making the flames on her coat flare up brightly as she climbs the rolling hills. She realizes she is a bit farther away from home than expected today, and look around her carefully.

Nyte adds nothing to her inventory

Nyte makes it back to familiar territory, and relaxes as she realizes she is home. She is ready to laze the day away, but spots a familiar looking red ribbon on the ground.

08_by_tiercels-db3kaub.pngNyte adds a ribbon to her inventory

Satisfied with her findings, Nyte continues through the smouldering plains, pouncing playfully on a few embers, before returning home.

jakdacrowe

Exploration for 12 April 2017

Erythrae rises out of the water and onto dry land. He takes a few moments to shake off the rivulets of water from his fur but doesn't dry off completely as he sets off into the world.

Erythrae finds nothing this explore step

The water civae continues on through the boggy plains, wrinkling his nose a little at the smell. He gets stuck in a mud puddle for a while, and has to construct a sort of vine lasso to pull himself out.

Erythrae finds nothing this explore step

spottyascivae_1_orig.png
Erythrae is almost home when a tall, orange-furred Air Civae nearly runs them over. “Sorry!” she apologizes sheepishly, before her ears perk up. “Actually, before I dash off again, I’ve been looking for a few more Civae to help me with something! Care to try your hand at an old ritual?”

Erythrae has unlocked the WELCOME TO CIVAE quest. Congrats! You’ll receive additional info in a PM.

Finally, time to draw the raffle! Results to come in next post
Check out Civae Adopts!

12 Apr 2017, 8:55 pm
jakdacrowe awesome! And our first water civae, cool! Go ahead and send the $14 payment to the paypal listed and we'll start working on your order right away. You're welcome to post/start exploring with your Civae immediatly though, and you've entered just in time for the raffle!

If you end up exploring before the end of the day too, no worries you'll get the quest :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

12 Apr 2017, 1:41 pm
jakdacrowe , we talked about a rough markings limit of 10 markings per custom, but if you have something in mind let us know and we can talk about it!

FiniteFeline Maiyunbby LordKaen BoltBraixen Kay_Mentrae Ryuuka Laz CyanSapphire Laz stormbringer15 jakdacrowe Soni CyanSapphire Please remember this is the LAST DAY to buy something from the shop before the end of the quest and raffle! At the end of today, the raffle will be drawn, and the winner will recieve a FREE custom. You get one ticket for every dollar spent in this thread, no matter what it's on, so feel free to buy something small like an item or something for future civae!

In addition, the welcome to civae quest will end at the end of today and its quest item permanently discontinued, so now's your last call to get a civae and get exploring!

CyanSapphire your adopts/affiliate poster is done!
aff1_by_tiercels-db4z69t.png

Ryuuka , working on your explore now!
Check out Civae Adopts!

11 Apr 2017, 12:45 am
Ryuuka Kestrels jakdacrowe I'm back! Hope you didn't miss me too much :) Give me a day or so to remember what it's like to be a real person and then I'll be back in the swing of things!
Check out Civae Adopts!

8 Apr 2017, 12:21 am
Ryuuka Sorry for the delay! Since it was about 24 hours late, I'm gonna go ahead and run your April 7th exploration too.

I'm gonna be backpacking/away from internet the next few days so Kestrels will be covering things here until ~Tuesday

Exploration for April 6, 2017

Nyte sets off far later in the day than usual. She makes her way through a barren field, footsteps all too loud in this quiet place. She keeps her head down as she walks - this dead land has no need for her here.

Nyte didn't find anything this step.

The barren field is a lot larger than expected. Nyte hurries up now, catching sight of a wildfire off int he distance. The smoke rising in the air makes her feel a little better.

Nyte gets closer to the wildfire, relishing in its warmth. It looks like some sort of creature had been cooked here recently - some sort of feast? All that remains is a few scraps and a single tooth on the ground.

Nyte finds a fang this step.

Exploration for April 7, 2017

Nyte sets out in the early morning, moving through the barren field. There is a single spot of color on the fields, a bright ribbon which she hurries to collect.

Nyte finds a ribbon this step.

A single feather floats through the breeze, landing at Nyte's feet.

Nyte finds a feather this step.

It's almost noon by the time Nyte heads back - she hurries home to make it back in time for an afternoon nap while the sun is hottest.

-------

jakdacrowe we're discussing now! Stay tuned, but right now it looks like MYOs will be available for 17$. And we're putting together elemental morph previews now! As for new markings, did you have any ideas/requests in mind?
Check out Civae Adopts!

6 Apr 2017, 11:26 am
Ryuuka No worries! We both live in PST so we'll be operating Civae under those hours most likely.

Also your staff is done! We made it in two colors, would you prefer white or red?

f_0021_by_tiercels-db4twg3.pngf_0022_by_tiercels-db4twg6.png

jakdacrowe I'm so glad you like them! You've been added, and don't forget that the customs shop is open, along with premades. There's also a raffle that'll be drawn at the end of the week, and a quest you can only get until the end of opening, so don't forget to keep an eye on those things.
Check out Civae Adopts!

5 Apr 2017, 8:53 pm
Ryuuka
You had already explored for April 4th! Marking you down for April 5th, don't forget to wait until the 6th Furvilla time to explore again.

Exploration for April 5th, 2017

Nyte sets out away from her campsite in the early afternoon. The sun shone high, and the warmth gave her energy. She spent a few hours dashing madly through the hills.

Nyte did not find anything this explore step.

While climbing through the hills, Nyte spotted a string in between a few blades of grass. She carefully wrapped it around her paw before continuing on.

Nyte found a string! The string hasn't been added to her inventory, but has been combined with the other quest items to complete the Welcome to Civae Quest!

It's late afternoon so Nyte decides to travel back through the hills the same way she had come. She's almost there when she spots a ribbon almost in the exact spot the string was before. Lucky double find!

08_by_tiercels-db3kaub.png
Nyte adds a ribbon to her inventory

Congrats on completing the welcome to civae quest! Kestrels is finishing up your staff right now, we'll add it to your Civae later tonight! Hope you'll like it :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

4 Apr 2017, 6:17 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:17 pm)
atilla -- You've been added, but just a headsup that fd sales are very unlikely to happen and if they do, it will most likely be a one time thing. USD is pretty much the only guaranteed way to get a civae.

Ryuuka that's 2/3 quest steps done, congrats! And I love your story about meeting River :) Last step is to just find that string in explore. Good luck!

Speaking of which....

Ryuuka Exploration for April 4, 2017

It is late afternoon when Nyte steps into the thick brambles, making her way carefully through the foliage. She manages to make her way through mostly unscathed, but she does spot a ribbon tangled in the brambles. She carefully plucks it away without tearing it, and continues on.

08_by_tiercels-db3kaub.png
Nyte adds a ribbon to her inventory

The flame civae continues on until she spots what looks like a campfire in the distance. She yawns lazily and spends the next hour or so napping by the flames.

It starts to get late, so Nyte turns to head home. She decides to take a shortcut through the smoldering forest, leaping and dodging out of the way of burning branches that fall to the ground. She's quick enough not to get hurt, and is home before the sun has finished setting.

Check out Civae Adopts!

3 Apr 2017, 1:54 am (Edited 3 Apr 2017, 1:54 am)
Ryuuka Exploration for April 2, 2017

Nyte sets off for an exploration in the middle of the day, when the sun is shining brightly overhead. She makes her way carefully through the thick brambles, but a few still get caught in her fur. She spends some time picking them out and is unable to find anything.

Nyte did not find anything this explore step

Later, she continues on her path through a smoldering forest. Despite most of the foliage going up in flames, Nyte catches glimpse of a single flower blossoming safely away from the flames. She quickly scoops up the flower and continues on.

04_by_tiercels-db3kauo.png
Nyte adds a flower to her inventory

spottyascivae_1_orig.png
Nyte is almost home when a tall, orange-furred Air Civae nearly runs them over. “Sorry!” she apologizes sheepishly, before her ears perk up. “Actually, before I dash off again, I’ve been looking for a few more Civae to help me with something! Care to try your hand at an old ritual?”

Nyte has unlocked the WELCOME TO CIVAE quest. Congrats! You’ll receive additional info in a PM.
Check out Civae Adopts!

3 Apr 2017, 1:46 am
Laz stormbringer15 CyanSapphire You've all been added to the corresponding pinglists. Unfortunately we do need to stick to mostly usd right now but we are discussing ways to get at least one non-usd civae out there in the future. It's definitely going to wait until we get a few more sales, but it's in discussion!

CyanSapphire confirmed and your link is up in our thread! We'll update you on the banner situation as it comes along.

FiniteFeline Maiyunbby LordKaen BoltBraixen Kay_Mentrae Ryuuka Laz CyanSapphire Laz stormbringer15 Soni We've updated! Two new civae are in the shop to replace the purchased ones! Feel free to take a look and nab/hold the ones you're interested in :) Due to interest they're fire civae, more air ones to come next update!

Ryuuka I'm working on your exploration post now!
Check out Civae Adopts!