SilanaMisha's Recent Posts

1 Jan 2017, 7:28 pm
in January Contests || Art Contest (go to post)
Reserved! :3
"Stay Close 3095xsl.jpg To Me"

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
22 Dec 2016, 12:38 am
in [H] & [W] Holiday Plushes (Group thread) (go to post)
silver-latias Awesome! :3 I'll send the trade now :3

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
22 Dec 2016, 12:31 am
[H]
~ 1440-magical-ice-skater-mustelid-plush.p x2
~ 1432-magical-bell-cat-plush.png
~ 1446-magic-holiday-canine-plush.png x2
~ 1436-magical-red-nosed-deer-plush.png

[W]
~ 1430-magical-snowflake-big-cat-plush.png
~ 1444-magic-penguin-velociraptor-plush.pn

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
16 Dec 2016, 7:35 pm
[H]
Magical Rednose Deer Plush

[W]
Magical Ice Skater Mustelid Plush
Magic Caribou Deer Plush
Magic Holiday Canine Plush
Magic Snow Dragon Plush
Magical Scarf Rabbit Plush
Magic Penguin Velociraptor Plush

I have a Magical Ice Skater Mustelid Plush I could trade you, if you want :3

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
7 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm
in DragonCave Guild (go to post)
feferipeixes That's what they're based on, if I'm not mistaken :3 Fell Dragon if you read near the bottom :3

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
7 Dec 2016, 4:20 pm
in DragonCave Guild (go to post)
Awesome, the thread is back! ^_^ Going to repeat what I posted before the forum clean-up - If anyone wants anything bred, such as Prize dragons, hybrids, etc., please let me know via message and I'll do what I can to breed it for you :3 Please note that most (if not all) of my dragons are life-paired, though I can catch CB's (excluding metals) if you want something from a specific pair, just to keep that in mind :3

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
7 Dec 2016, 4:02 pm (Edited 13 Mar 2017, 8:19 pm)
in SilanaMisha's Scribbles & Sketches Sales (Paypal) (go to post)
Alliteration at is finest x'D *hides* *ahem* Anywho, welcome to my shop! ^_^ I'm a digital artist mostly, so that is what you'll see here :3 I accept both CAD and USD for payment (here's a converter if you need it -> Converter) ^_^

NOTE: All finished pieces will be posted to my FA/FN galleries (as well as Twitter, with proper credit given, of course), just letting you know in advance :3 **ALSO** I will only draw things that are SFW, as I will not draw anything NSFW, so please don't request I draw such things xP I will draw anything that's has to do with animals (both feral and anthros) and anime/human (I can't do realism, so be warned that any human art I draw will be anime style) :3

Examples

Headshots/icons - $10
#2 <- Can also do canine and DutchAD versions of this

Fullbody - $20 -$30 (depending on complexity and details; extra characters +$10)

Pencil sketches - $10
#1 (Sketches of this type will not be shipped at this time, I apologize for the inconvenience ^^; )

Once your commission is complete, I'll PM you with my Paypal info as well as the finished drawing :3 I'll only take a maximum. of 3 commissions at a time, so that I don't overburden myself/wear myself out ^^; Please fill out this form if you're interested :3 Also, if you notice anything in your commission that you find unsatisfactory, please let me know and I'll gladly fix it for you :3

Character name:
Character ref sheet: (Please make sure all markings, if any, are clearly visible; no villager images please ^^; )
Commission type: (List one of the options posted above)
Shading (cell/soft): (If you prefer no shading, leave this blank or put "None")
Background (Yes/No): (Since the backgrounds will be simple, please state what you want; example red and orange gradient, black with stars, color + texture/tone, etc.)

Queue:

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
7 Dec 2016, 2:55 pm
in Welcome to Furvilla! (go to post)
*waves at newcomers* Welcome to Furvilla! =D Hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif
7 Dec 2016, 2:32 pm
in New Beta Tester Forum Vista (go to post)
Oooh an awesome new vista! =D hehe I see it's a bit buggy xD *hides due to lame pun*

rj04ls.jpgzx0jkh.gif