Growlithe's Recent Posts

30 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm
in Many Questions: None...For now... (go to post)
I know your question has already been answered but noll has also compiled a warrior loot droplist if you're interested in checking it out

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/72645-warrior-career-drops-feedback-posting-welcome

helpful with helping you to decide which battlegrounds are most worth your time. :)
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
8 Jul 2020, 1:35 pm
in [LF] Dark Mythic Tablet [H] Stall, SR pets, FD/FC (go to post)
1000 tablets?
8 Jul 2020, 8:01 am
in [LF] Dark Mythic Tablet [H] Stall, SR pets, FD/FC (go to post)
I'd like to trade for the crowned dove?
30 Jun 2020, 8:44 pm
in July new items thread (go to post)
FV's pet artist does a brilliant job with "abyssal" coloured minipets in my opinion. these puppers are so cute! :)
28 Jun 2020, 10:05 am
in Closed :) (go to post)
cool! Thanks for the trade as well! :)
28 Jun 2020, 9:45 am
in Closed :) (go to post)
I'd love to trade! I only need one but can trade 2 if you need both genders?
25 Jun 2020, 6:56 pm
in Many Questions: None...For now... (go to post)
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/109559-keepsakeoutfit-buff-guide

Noll has compiled the buffs from items a while back.
9 Jun 2020, 6:55 pm
in Mythical Costume (go to post)
it makes no difference what deer you use the costume on, though their species does display even with the costume on, so if you prefer a certain species over another, then you can just pick the deer you like before applying the costume, I mean if these kinda things matter to you, if not, any deer would be fine.
8 May 2020, 7:08 pm
in New Battleground Changes (go to post)
Aviva exploration events should also stop dropping foods imo, but I feel like it drops less often from there, while 500 a month may be obtainable with exploration, gold tier is only doable with warrior supplementing as well, which is ridiculous also imo because in that case, I can unlock more workers (thanks to worker coupons) to put into warrior to keep up with the endless grind without sinking a single non food item or FC. I also stack my warriors with items that give +1 charge because they made that a thing so I can come back in intervals and they have more charges than their standard 20. even if outfits were harder to get ahold of (at least I find outfits are more pricey), cheap keepsakes are widely available for +6 charges at least. If you invested in a costume + outfits, that's a lot more charges but then it does take a significant amount of time to actually use them up the more warriors you have lol.
8 May 2020, 6:48 pm
in New Battleground Changes (go to post)
I agree mostly on the fact that it makes no sense for lower level grounds to be merged with higher end grounds... why?

though I personally have always felt that food dropping from battlegrounds were unnecessary, so I'm glad food drops are gone. I always preferred to have players make their own food, actually give us an incentive to sink items rather than generate them infinitely from a non related career (cooks are there for a reason aren't they? Also wasn't it put into place in the first place so players were actually sinking items and FC, ingredients for making food dropping were fine though, the fact that I don't need cooks also frees up even more villagers who I would have relegated to cooking tasks to be grinding for even more FC via explorers and warriors, as if there wasn't a problem with FC being kinda worthless already...) I haven't had to use my cooks in over a year and have been able to get 500 points monthly no problem though not only that, I also have been able to get silver tier and gold tier in certain months also without using a cook...
22 Apr 2020, 12:50 am (Edited 22 Apr 2020, 12:53 am)
in Nintendo Switch...? (go to post)
I have a regular switch and would honestly just stick with this one just because yes, the joycons can be replaced in the case of drifting issues also you can take your pick on which colour joycons you'd like. (the AC ones are sooo pretty ;-;) honestly with the switch, I feel like resell value isn't too bad even if you got sick of it so I would say just go for it if you can afford it (reselling games is also only feasible if you buy the physical copy so I personally always opt for physical copy, I personally haven't resold any of my games yet but in the switch group based in the country I'm from people resell all the time and they lose maybe $5-20 of their game's original value when they resell so there's that, switch games have a pretty high resell value where I'm from,), where I'm from though switches are sold out and crazily marked up if available at all, so you might wanna wait for market prices to stablize to its normal cost because it's stupid inflated rn.

I've been meaning to buy stickers for my switch since it's the regular neon ones but I suck at arts/craft and don't really wanna mess sticking it on. =S

the only friend I know in RL who owns a switch plays different games from me so I don't even play with them, I usually try to find discord servers of games I play and find people to play with from there. Or with pokemon I just do random raids lol.
21 Apr 2020, 9:14 pm
in Next Month's FDE Re-run (go to post)
I have no clue the pet I vote for never wins lmao. Though I completed my collection for that particular month's minipets so I'm indifferent as to which species wins haha. I'll probably just vote on a whim and not even remember what I actually voted for lol.
11 Apr 2020, 3:53 am
in Squearels for Fest (go to post)
or what you could do with 59 gala points is buy either 10 rare cloud pets from the gala and buy a rare squearel or 5 SR cloud pets from the gala and turn them in for buckeye leaves and buy a SR squearel, then save this squearel as your stud (breeding potions are dropping like candy from explore events so it's pretty feasible to swap pets genders now). (also for my example I recommend just getting the SR since either transaction takes up 50 feathers lol.

Then to earn more feathers, just keep breeding with a harem of common cloud pets (preferably with a rare/SR stud for best odds since higher rarity offspring bred can be turned in for better leaves upon donation). These pets breed everyday although only until the 13th so you might wanna hurry on it, you can breed 100 pets a day too! so you can easily get enough leaves to buy 2 squearels common squearels a day! After the fest, I just recommend breeding anything with a short cooldown (requires less storage space, hence easier to manage) .

If you followed my advice and purchased a rare/SR squearel with the method I pointed out, it's imo what I'd prefer to do because I prefer breeding at max odds, even with the current improved RNG rate because squearel cooldowns are really long! you'll complete the collection quicker this way! Good luck!

btw if you need help getting started with a cloud harem I can loan you mine (I expect all my originals back but I have a few you can breed and you can keep all the offspring to breed for the next 2 upcoming days so you can purchase those squearels). I don't quite have a full harem at hand though but it can get you started?
6 Apr 2020, 12:08 am
in Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! (go to post)
I've done that by accident before lol, but not with FD pets thankfully. sorry to hear. =/
1 Apr 2020, 12:32 am
in Soup is dropping from exploring (go to post)
yeah, I was just clicking absentmindedly and then was surprised to find all the soup in my inventory lol.
30 Mar 2020, 12:11 am
in March new items thread (go to post)
awww.. snufflepups! :o
13 Mar 2020, 3:42 am
in Hallowed potion (go to post)
it just upgrades the colour rarity of an animal by one stat? idk how to word it. For example, if say you use it on a Winter Ferret (common colour), it'll turn into a Summer Ferret (uncommon colour), use it on the Summer Ferret it'll then turn into an Aurora Ferret (rare colour), use it again on the Aurora Ferret then It'll turn into the Icy Ferret (super rare colour).

Generally it's only worth it if you're into collecting animals and even then, it's only worth using on retired animals that are not available in user stalls due to rarity. (though they are cycling through some retired FDE pets now so you can always wait for rerelease as well lol).
25 Feb 2020, 8:00 am
in Done (go to post)
will trade for the shrub?
12 Jan 2020, 10:06 pm
in [S] 150FD in Exchange for Equivalent FC (go to post)
Ah, no haha, people don't all come here knowing how to ping people, we all learn when we're new, i've sent a trade, thank you very much!
12 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm
Letiche well quoting people's messages like you just did works, but you can also @ username to ping them (without spacing). :) Do you still have the full 150 fd or have you traded some already? Lmk and I'll send a trade with the corresponding amount of fc.
12 Jan 2020, 1:03 am
I can buy at a rate of 1:1300 if you like?
7 Jan 2020, 4:42 am
in Snow Festival Event Trade Hub (go to post)
Want:
Melting Snow Kitty M
Decorated Snow Kitty F+M

Have:
Decorated Snow Lobster F
Decorated Snow Dino M x2
Decorated Snow Sheep M
Melting Snow Kitty F
Melting Snow Lobster M/F
Melting Snow Dino F
Melting Snow Sheep F/M

can offer multiples for what I need would just like to complete my set and get this over with.
6 Jan 2020, 11:23 am
in Closed! (go to post)
How much do you have left? I'd like to buy the rest of it please?
1 Jan 2020, 6:58 pm
in Food drive worker slots and worker coupons (go to post)
they don't go away, the food drive slot simply doesn't count towards your total if you don't win that month so it basically disappears and sets back to 12 but the site doesn't force you to unset your worker so they can still be used, however if you use the coupons, then it just goes up to 13 slots so yeah, naturally you won't be able to activate another worker because you only have 13 slot and 13 active workers already.
30 Nov 2019, 12:47 am (Edited 30 Nov 2019, 12:49 am)
in Breeding? (go to post)
I don't understand your question, what do you mean by you can only select one? If you mean 1 pet per stable then yes. only one pet per stable so if you have 10 pets to breed you'd need 10 stables to hold them for example. the list will automatically list out all ready to breed animals and only females have a breeding cooldown so you only need 1 male to breed all the other females of the same species, so say you have 9 females ready to breed, you can breed all of them with one male in a single day. After breeding the females will be on a cooldown depending on their species cooldown duration.