Growlithe's Recent Posts

14 May 2019, 11:05 am
in Have Sinister Freesia seeds want others (go to post)
I can trade the green ones from OFB. :) Brittdub
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
10 May 2019, 11:00 am
in Please guess when OF fest will begin.. (go to post)
it typically starts toward the end of the second week of the month, it seems like events on FV roughly last up till the end of the month (if they're on schedule) and typically go on for 2 weeks so probably 15-17th of this month up till the first of June?
9 May 2019, 4:12 am
in Done for now - Thanks! (go to post)
I'll trade mine
3 May 2019, 12:05 pm
in Is the Elefight treasure Chest Worth It? (go to post)
I can personally afford them, but I'd like to know if its even worth dropping the FC for it, since if it's useless I personally don't care for weapon collecting, so why bother? if they'd make a FC gacha box for pets that'd be a different story... it'd be nice to have a consistent sink for FC like they do for FD every month... /shrug
28 Apr 2019, 9:23 am
in Zodiac Plushies (go to post)
those are the only ways to get one, another way is to trade for one with another user who might have one.
27 Apr 2019, 12:30 am
in Looking for 43 breeding charges (go to post)
MariahKat haha yep, what's new lol. Thank you so much for the help! :)
26 Apr 2019, 10:21 pm
MariahKat ah, thank you so much, I've sent them your way.
26 Apr 2019, 10:17 pm
in [LF] FDE SR/Rare Pets [O] Many items (go to post)
sent! sorry it took so long, I have a ton of steel and my trade page keeps getting stuck when I accidentally load it up, also my inventory is cluttered so there's too many pages to look through. =S

yeah I've noticed the same, I only know of one other user who seems to be breeding monthly but most either can't be bothered to or can't really afford to breed 3 species monthly anymore. Last year I did notice a handful of users seeming to breed maybe 1 species monthly but I feel like they've kinda stopped as well save for when they do get hyped over a pet that has a really cool/nice look but I do see some people lamenting that they can't afford to keep up with the boxes especially since this is a monthly thing.
26 Apr 2019, 9:41 pm
ah, thank you for the offer, sorry, I fell asleep and just finally managed to get on a computer again, if either one of you are online before rollover I'd highly appreciate it. e_e

let me know if you'd need me to split up the trade if your inventory availability is limited (since you can't accept transfer if you don't have the space for it)

Krissim Blaire

and I guess people aren't too interested in breeding because it's just sooo expensive and given that they've not really done anything to improve how horrible RNG is, I'm assuming lots of people have just given up or gotten over it. hopefully they'll be able to roll out the doctor/AH update soon, if it works out perhaps some people will regain an interest? /shrug
the whole process is pretty tiresome and it's honestly obnoxious how punishing bad RNG can be. =/ wished they'd just remove the cap altogether since most people can't be bothered anymore anyway.
26 Apr 2019, 9:22 pm
Krissim on second thought I'll just take 3050 FD if your offer still stands, someone traded me a bunch of pets I needed for my amethystine weapons so I wouldn't mind unloading a bunch of them since it doesn;t seem like I'll be offered the pets I need for ones I have.
26 Apr 2019, 10:32 am
I have 43 glishies I'm looking to breed, I'll pay 500 FC per breeding charge, a bonus 100k FC will be paid for every SR bred. I'll be sending the females with a rare stud if you don't have one.

*** this is a studding service and not a giveaway, I usually haven't had problems with people helping me out, but I have been scammed once so I'm a little by wary. just to clarify I'm looking for a breeding service, so you breed my glishy for me and once done, I expect to be sent all my originals + their offspring and in return I'll pay 500 FC per breeding charge + 100k FC for each SR bred if any are bred.
23 Apr 2019, 9:54 am
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
deathscience I have a male, looking to swap for a female.
22 Apr 2019, 10:09 pm (Edited 22 Apr 2019, 10:13 pm)
that's so stupid if that's the case, it costs more to change their gender than to just buy a new one... =____= as if the dumb RNG doesn't already give me a buttload of male FDE pets whose gender I already have to change... =_= I can legit breed 2 stable rows of male commons, I think there was once I even bred like 10 stupid males in a row all common too... RNG is insufferable most of the time... honestly can't tell if females aren't possible or you're just as unlucky in getting all the males as I am with breeding mostly just males when I'm wanting to build as large of a harem as I can. =/

edit: I guess just RNG being stupid then, seems to be the case for some plantimals as well, I honestly feel like I'm seeing multiple users looking for specific genders on certain types of plantimals, it's like no matter where you go, everybody's looking to trade like say their male TEP pointsetter for a female and it seems like nobody has female for a genderswap. /shrug
22 Apr 2019, 9:17 pm
Got a male spring garden grazer, want a female, just send a trade.
21 Apr 2019, 6:18 pm
Growlithe I have a female toucan, if you are still looking for a trade.
(Sorry for the third post in a row people)

Oh yes I'm still looking for the toucan, feel free to send a trade or I'll send a trade once I get on a computer. Thank you
17 Apr 2019, 2:33 am
Krissim i'll have to pass on that sorry, thanks for the offer though.
16 Apr 2019, 9:46 am
in Let's work together for quest shards! (go to post)
Just got asked for a stupid custom vista again... if they'd just set their rarities to limited by default like I had suggested in the past before, whoever was in charge of removing them from the quest pool wouldn't have to do so manually each time a custom vista was approved. =_=

I'm pretty sure it doesn't ask for limited items period, even like really common cheap ones since imo, it makes sense excluding them outright because most FD stuff and retired event stuff are limited, there are only a select few "limited" stuff that are prone to becoming worthless forever anyway... why aren't custom vistas limited anyways, given how they're released, they're definitely one of the most limited items on site....
16 Apr 2019, 12:23 am
Krissim you're free to make an offer, but I'm not particularly desperate to get rid of those rares so it's unlikely I'll go that low.
14 Apr 2019, 8:42 pm
bump
14 Apr 2019, 6:47 pm
in Let's work together for quest shards! (go to post)
Yeti Blood Infusion recipes are priced at practically 10000% inflation for FC or FD only.
14 Apr 2019, 9:29 am
in [W] Fancy Donkey [DONE!] (go to post)
Shifty recipes actually drop from blue card events. I got 1 from an event before so I doubt people are buying with quest points to sell, though the spares I personally have (since I do own multiple) were bought from the TEP stall before they were removed and moved to the quest shop. I could probably sell that low if I breed 1 since I do have a harem but that'll mean my donkey will not be originless. I spend too much FC on some quests coupled with the fact that I have to pass over so many (which can get extremely tiresome) now for me to value my quest points that low but I do think you could probably find someone who doesn't care too much for quest rewards to sell to you for cheaper since quests are a lot less tedious at lower levels, and if they can get FD for their points I'm sure they'd be happy to sell.
13 Apr 2019, 10:10 am
Would 750 FD be reasonable?
13 Apr 2019, 1:55 am
Puck I can buy one from the quest shop in exchange for FD, though that will mean I have control of the resulting gender. :o
13 Apr 2019, 12:59 am
bloop
12 Apr 2019, 9:32 pm
bump