Growlithe's Recent Posts

17 Nov 2019, 7:23 pm (Edited 17 Nov 2019, 7:23 pm)
in LTB FD for FC [1:1200] (go to post)
boop
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
16 Nov 2019, 8:43 am
in The Questing Guild (go to post)
Hey, the shop no for Haunted Weaponry is 13 and Creepy Cures is 14. :) You seem to have the others linked correctly already so yeah.
16 Nov 2019, 2:27 am
boop
15 Nov 2019, 11:53 pm
in Warrior Career Drops [feedback & posting welcome!] (go to post)
I've only gotten rusty steel ;-;
Am I doing something wrong? I've spent nearly all charges hourly

I think the drop rates are just low... I've been battling there with like 5 warriors and haven't had a single weapon drop either. :o
15 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm
boop
13 Nov 2019, 6:23 pm
boop
13 Nov 2019, 2:32 am
in How the heck does crystal crafting work? (go to post)
base level crystals I think used to be possible but since they drop pretty often from event battlegrounds such as alpha wolves the greater variety of crystals is basically the common drop when it comes to crafting, the regular ones have been removed I think.
12 Nov 2019, 6:17 pm
boop
10 Nov 2019, 6:04 am
in What Keepsake/Outfit you like the most (go to post)
I like the flower crowns, I have ones I got from the OFB event on my herbalists. C:
10 Nov 2019, 12:59 am
in "PDO instance" error, please report! (go to post)
I just gotten it once like maybe no more than 30 minutes ago battling in deadly monsters. I rarely ever see this error though.
7 Nov 2019, 8:49 pm
boop
6 Nov 2019, 7:58 pm
boop
5 Nov 2019, 7:31 pm (Edited 5 Nov 2019, 7:34 pm)
in Get Rid of Food Expiration (go to post)
I personally don't care, but food stacking would be a godsend OMG.

On a different note, I feel like food should stop being dropped from exploration events, I have actually placed first place in the feast a couple months now WITHOUT the use of a single cook lol. it was supposed to be a FC sink at the very least and is failing miserably. FC is more worthless and undesirable than ever... I don';t understand why is it that whenever FV releases something that can be earned with moderate effort, most of the time, they just end up dropping the item for free via explorations or something, so now it's always either stuff are worth too much on here and hard to get or are just common garbage that people have too many of and people hand out for free, like what is this economy? There are few to no mid range goals for people to work for, that doesn''t bode well for keeping people on the site?

edit: also to add, since I've been able to place in the feast WITHOUT the use of a single cook, not only am I not sinking FC, I'm actually able to gain an extra worker every time I place without spending a single FC in regards to the feast and that just enables me to easily grind for even more food since the prize is a worker coupon which then makes placing the subsequent months not only easier but then I can also generate even more FC with said worker and basically have no use for it....
5 Nov 2019, 6:56 pm
boop
4 Nov 2019, 12:00 am
in Any Level 9 Questers out there? (go to post)
cute it's a lot more doable now, the list of items asked for has also been shortened so yeah, it doesn't cost quite as much as it used to.
3 Nov 2019, 6:41 pm
boop
2 Nov 2019, 3:23 am
in Animal Husbandry Buffs should be for Breeding (go to post)
I wished they'd make it a choice whether we can choose to have it obnoxiously sort automatically by alphabet (if for some reason people prefer this? I don't get it but you do you, the option being there would be nice I guess) and the old way it could be done aka appear how we sort them in our stables....

there was one month where they literally released the FDE pets 1 or 2 hours before rollover and I feel like some regular breeders unfortunately only got their boxes after rollover (though I can't remember if it was a 30 or 31 day month). though usually they just released late and extended the sterilization date.

I feel like the breeding percentage thing is the one thing they can't seem to get right which is why the overhaul is taking forever tbh... =/ it's so infuriating especially since this is the one career people regularly sink FD into and it's just taking forever... =_= I completely agree with the FDE female to male ratio, I waste 50 potions+ a month on these pets in addition to the FD I already spend on boxes with shitty RNG and some months I still fail to produce a single SR, how... wonderful, it's no wonder people love AH so much lol.
2 Nov 2019, 1:57 am (Edited 2 Nov 2019, 1:58 am)
in Animal Husbandry Buffs should be for Breeding (go to post)
YESSSS!! I completely agree with this!

I've been waiting FOREVER for an AH update, it's been over a year since they said they might implement changes to the doctor career to make medicines help with breeding and until now... nothing! The odds are terrible and the one update we do get on AH (even after they changed it to sort based on rarest to common is still more of a pain in the butt when it comes to breeding than it previously was when I could just set my studs in the first few slots on my AH's stables, I honestly absolutely detest that they auto sort my pets to breed list since I only use one AH villager and towards the end of the month, it's such a waste of additional time and effort to be scrolling through all the stupid fail males I breed of a species sorted alphabetically before the other 2 species to get to my stud to breed the other 2 species of FDE I have in the month, it's so much more work for equally or personally in my experience shittier odds than before they rolled out these changes, since they rolled out these changes I'd be lucky if I bred 1 SR in a month out of 1000 breeds between 3 species which I do monthly (throughout the month), there are months where I've bred no SRs whatsoever as well and I put in more work breeding now due to all the scrolling and it just seems like the people making changes don't seem to actually use the features themselves, so they don't seem to understand/care how tedious and frustrating the bad odds can be for players to deal with...

PLEASE when will AH actually get at least a tweak on the abysmal odds? ANYTHING to improve on the shitty odds please!! heck even a system where odds improve with consecutive fails would be awesome... a FC sink where I can throw this progressively undesirable and useless currency for better odds would be great as well... like idk spend 100k FC on some single use item to double breeding odds for just one day or for a certain amount of charges or something.... every AH update rolled out has been absolutely horrible thus far, from the 100 breeds a day cap to this nonsense auto sort thing... while FD is just harder to earn and the crappy loot boxes as well means people will be wasting a lot of FD due to bad luck... /sigh
1 Nov 2019, 9:52 pm
boop
26 Oct 2019, 11:47 am
skypanda , nice I'll send a trade, thank you very much again!:D
26 Oct 2019, 8:28 am
boop
24 Oct 2019, 7:37 pm
in Keepsake/Outfit Buff Guide (go to post)
Thank you for this guide! :) It was very helpful for me especially when it came to outfit buffs. <3
24 Oct 2019, 1:19 am
in [T] Mechanical pet parts (go to post)
yep, I can do any amount you're comfortable with. :) and thank you so much for the help!
23 Oct 2019, 10:48 pm
in Sharing a powerful warrior build (go to post)
I actually have the robes recipe and have never crafted robes in my life lol, so I believe it might also very rarely drop from the blue card event? Since that's the only event I recall dropping recipes.
23 Oct 2019, 9:34 pm
tsvi skypanda wonderful, I'll send both of you trades shortly, thank you very much! :)