Growlithe's Recent Posts

20 Sep 2019, 7:27 pm (Edited 20 Sep 2019, 7:27 pm)
in LTB FD for FC [1:1200] (go to post)
boop
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
17 Sep 2019, 10:19 pm
in October new items thread, very early edition (go to post)
early! and those owls are gorgeous.
15 Sep 2019, 8:54 am
in [T] SR for SR (go to post)
awesome! I'll send a trade, thank you very much! :)
4 Sep 2019, 6:50 pm
boop
4 Sep 2019, 6:48 pm
in [LF] SR Harpy Eagle [O] SR Koala or Tree Kangaroo (go to post)
boop
3 Sep 2019, 10:39 pm
in DONE (go to post)
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/108087-h-fd-w-fr-treasuregems?page=1

This user is currently trading FD for gems/treasure, hope you get the pangolins you want.
3 Sep 2019, 10:00 am (Edited 3 Sep 2019, 10:00 am)
Hamichu sure, I'd love to trade for that. :)
3 Sep 2019, 9:37 am
Hamichu I can buy as much as you're willing to spare. :)
3 Sep 2019, 8:24 am
Thank you very much for the trade! :D
3 Sep 2019, 8:16 am
Jigawatta I'm online rn if you're still looking?
3 Sep 2019, 1:36 am
boop
3 Sep 2019, 1:35 am
boop
1 Sep 2019, 9:16 pm
in Selling paintie tickets for FD (go to post)
they're currently available in user stalls for 179 FD a piece.
1 Sep 2019, 7:37 pm
boop
1 Sep 2019, 6:36 pm
in worker slot totem/coupon (go to post)
Did you ever use a worker slot totem/coupon for your slot or did it come from the food drive? because if it came from the food drive, then it goes away when you deactivate one villager and your village has not won the food drive in that particular month...
1 Sep 2019, 11:12 am
I'm looking for a pair of SR harpy eagles, didn't have luck with the SR with the boxes or with breeding despite them being the species I actually opened the most boxes of and hence bred the most this month. Can't complain though because fortunately I did get lucky with breeding the other 2 species and have spares of each to offer for the Nesting Harpy Eagle, so yeah, send me a trade if you're interested in either the Party Koala or the Rainy Day Tree Kangaroo.

If you're not interested in a 1:1 SR trade I do have spares of some of their respective rares/uncommons of the pets from August I can offer multiple of for your SR?
1 Sep 2019, 11:05 am
in instant wheel crafts for you (go to post)
Baelfin that's so nice of you to offer, but I didn't really want to bother people, I can always craft them myself but I was wondering if Jess wanted to test a css code or something and since I explore a ton and have a lot lying around I could offer to send them over haha... but if it was intended to actually help people who have actual lives and hence can't spend too much time on the site then I'd rather take up time that could be used to actually help people out with the event.
1 Sep 2019, 10:16 am
in instant wheel crafts for you (go to post)
up to how many would you be willing to make? :o
31 Aug 2019, 9:29 am
in Treasure Help ANSWERED (go to post)
the ship needs to be upgraded once before it starts bringing in treasure, alternatively like Alewolf says, you can get treasure from adventure wheels as well.
31 Aug 2019, 5:36 am (Edited 31 Aug 2019, 5:37 am)
in OD Event Trading Hub (go to post)
edit: sorry I processed info wrongly. e_e ignore this.
29 Aug 2019, 12:05 am
in buying - sae plushies (closed for now!) (go to post)
I have 74 I can sell at 2,5k per piece?
23 Aug 2019, 12:44 am
in Thanks, I (no longer) hate it - AH changes (go to post)
the massive amounts of scrolling still needed if you're breeding multiple species is going to be a major annoyance to me still but it is better than accidentally breeding with an inferior stud I guess... /sigh
22 Aug 2019, 7:30 pm
in Moving Animals in Stables (go to post)
I personally would like to say that I prefer that the breeding list is NOT sorted at all, I breed 3 species of FDE pets monthly and don't want to deal with the nonsense waste of time of scrolling through commons of a different species being sorted in front of the species I want to breed when I can just have the right stud on the first slot as it was previously, sorting by rarity only is helpful if you're breeding one type of animal...
22 Aug 2019, 6:58 pm
in Thanks, I (no longer) hate it - AH changes (go to post)
yeah, so obnoxious, if anything needs fixing in regard to AH it is just the fucking shitty RNG. other changes such as the stable thing is good probably but doesn't really affect me since I'm pretty good at keeping my stables fixed so really this changes overall just makes things more tedious and I still have to deal with the shitty RNG. UGHHHHH even after I was aware of myself breeding with the common, sometimes, due to how I'm just used to doing it I still accidentally bred with the common stud. =_= It just takes so much longer to breed now especially if I'm breeding all at once (since I have a couple hundred stables, I don't have to remove pets as I breed them, I can easily breed 100 in various stables in a single sitting which is how I usually do it) then I'll have to scroll lower and lower to look for my stupid stud each time I breed. :K
22 Aug 2019, 8:27 am (Edited 22 Aug 2019, 8:31 am)
in Moving Animals in Stables (go to post)
I freaking HATE this change??? this makes it so much harder to manage tbh... =___= I have to keep scrolling to my damn rare stud the more commons I end up breeding (and my stupid AH likes to breed stupid common males too, especially wiith FDE pets, it's like I could breed 10 common males or more in a row I'd have to genderswap with breeding potions but can't even get a SR in 1000 breeds), this is stupid and obnoxous OMG. :K :K I even bred a couple of my pets with the stupid common stud because I was just used to doing it the old way, this new way just takes a lot more effort and the RNG is probably as fucked as it always has been (It was just last month's FDE pets that I bred over 1000 times throughout the month and I only got one SR out of it, now it's more troublesome to breed and the RNG is probably equally as stupid UGH)

the career is broken,, yes but honestly this aspect of it is not part of what people have issues with. RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG!!!