RoyalSorceress's Recent Posts

24 Oct 2019, 1:58 pm
in Trading Flight Rising for Furvilla (go to post)
Pozemi20

I'll just take the treasure then ^^; I'm RoyalSorceress #36458 on FR, sending your 200kFC now!
24 Oct 2019, 7:15 am
in Trading Flight Rising for Furvilla (go to post)
Pozemi20

What's your rate? If you're willing to take FC I'd be willing to purchase all your treasure and gems with FC. Should give you at least enough even at a small rate to get a paintie ticket from the stalls. (:
26 Aug 2019, 12:39 pm
in [H] Flight Rising [W] FurVilla (go to post)
ForeverFrosted

Works for me! Paying in FC; I'll send payment now.

I'm RoyalSorceress #36458 on FR!
26 Aug 2019, 11:27 am
in [H] Flight Rising [W] FurVilla (go to post)
ForeverFrosted

Interested in both of your Ambush stones, all of your food stores, and was wondering if you were willing to sell any of your dragons as fodder for 7kFC a piece?
10 Jul 2019, 7:07 am
in PWYW art OPEN (go to post)
That'd be fine! (: Thank you~
9 Jul 2019, 6:20 pm
in Gem's pencil babs! (USD/FD/FC) [Open] (go to post)
AlluraPastella

Could I nab a flat color of my girl here:
https://toyhou.se/1606738.ess-tha-meduza/gallery#12091184

Markings don't need to be exact; just colors. Her design is based off a Dot or Granite morph ball python (with an additional hood obv). (:
9 Jul 2019, 6:09 pm
in PWYW art OPEN (go to post)
I'll jump in on this!

Any chance you could do my girl here: https://toyhou.se/1606738.ess-tha-meduza/gallery#12091184

Markings don't need to be exacto obviously; just colors. (: Her design is based off a Granite or Dot morph Ball Python mixed with a hooded serpent (Yuan-Ti dnd lore gets wild in my campaign)
14 Jun 2019, 8:50 pm
in Have FR Want FV (finished thx!) (go to post)
Munohs

Lovely! I'm RoyalSorceress #36458 on Flight Rising~ Would you like the FC sent to you now? (:
14 Jun 2019, 10:19 am
Munohs

Oh, awesome! :D Would you be willing to sell 1kg at the current going rate of 1:1000? So 1 mil FC for 1k gems?
12 Jun 2019, 9:46 pm
If you decide to take FC or change your mind on items (such as Paintie Tickets, battle items, etc), do let me know!
14 May 2019, 7:51 pm
in Ya want my FR stuff? (go to post)
OakDutchAngelDragon

You may as well sell the dragons to shimazaki unless you can feed them! Otherwise I'll pass since it would be a waste for me to. If you can feed them, I would be willing to put 15kFC forth per adult- going no higher than that.

Thanks for the reply!
14 May 2019, 8:45 am
in Ya want my FR stuff? (go to post)
OakDutchAngelDragon

Do you have any set prices on your dragons? Because I'd be willing to purchase them for fodder price otherwise. (:
15 Apr 2019, 9:04 am
in + genie's art shop [ OPEN USD ] + (go to post)
genie

Oh my god this has totally made my day, blown all expectations out of the water, and legitimately made me squeal with adoration. Your work is so clean and soft, I love it! ;w; Thank you so much for sharing your skill, I'm enamored and absolutely in love with it. Thank you!
10 Apr 2019, 7:24 pm
genie

Bonnie style please and thank you! :D I'll send the funds over now, thanks~
10 Apr 2019, 2:02 pm
genie
1 USD / FD / FC: FC
Type: Sketch Chibi
2 reference image(s): One | Two | and an entire toyhouse here, but there are some minor nsfw pieces. Go nuts tho.
3 background color (transparent, white, or color):: Transparent
4 any notes: I prefer her hair drawn braided and not in a bun, if possible. :3 Her scales are /not/ symmetrical. If you got any questions I'd be happy to answer 'em~

I believe that's it? Also it's 1 mil 800kt, correct? :3
23 Mar 2019, 8:47 am
in One a Day Magic Plush Giveaway (go to post)
22 Feb 2019, 9:30 am
Ahhh I missed the one FD/FC slot ;u; Hopefully next time. Your work is adorbs
13 Jan 2019, 5:03 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2019, 8:59 am)
in [H]Tons of items/FR [W]Items or FC/FD (go to post)
Alluminocity

Oh- Lowest Auction House value on Flight Rising. It's 80k right now; so would 80+50= 130kFC (130,000 FC) work for you for your Prismatic Token and 50kt (50,000 treasure)?

If yes, I'm RoyalSorceress #36458 on FR!
13 Jan 2019, 3:36 pm
in [H]Tons of items/FR [W]Items or FC/FD (go to post)
I could trade your FR currency for you 1:1 for FC, and I'd be happy to buy your Prismatic Token at LAH with FC!
4 Jan 2019, 8:27 am
Crackers and cheese I've not been saving up FC lately ;;

As a pinglister though I'd like to offer a couple of kids if you're interested in any of them. Thanks for the opportunity! And for reminding me to save up monies...

Essatha
Amon
Varon
31 Dec 2018, 4:53 pm
in PWYW Sketches! FD/FC/USD, Items, Other SLOW OPEN (go to post)
pizzacassierole

AhhhHHHH thank you so much! ;w; She looks so freakin' cute and your lineart color is amaze. I appreciate it a lot; and added credit as requested to your toyhou.se account. Keep drawing, and thanks again!
26 Dec 2018, 1:04 pm
in Snow Pet Swap (go to post)
Pinklion116

I have a Decorated Snow Porcupine M I could offer for your Decorated Snow Moose F!
23 Dec 2018, 10:35 am (Edited 23 Dec 2018, 10:36 am)
in Wants: FurVilla Has: FlightRising (go to post)
ExternalEnthusiast

That's fine, I understand! I'm most interested in the following if this stuff isn't picked up or called for yet:

Vial of Scatter
Sopping Tidelord Doll
Rusty Pickaxe
Stone Knife
Glass Beaker
All Baldwin Mats
All apparel and familiars
22 Dec 2018, 9:37 pm
in Wants: FurVilla Has: FlightRising (go to post)
ExternalEnthusiast

Jumping on this bandwagon belated but anything *not* spoken for or that falls through, I'm interested in! Will be offering pure FC and a Paintie Ticket.
And yes I mean everything lmao. Things I don't use get handed out over at a gifting program I primarily run so it'll find use one way or another. (:
12 Dec 2018, 2:03 pm
in art for winter's majesty stags?? (go to post)
//softly// are you still doing this? I have a male I'd be willing to offer for a little something of this girl