MisterStrider's Recent Posts

25 May 2018, 5:58 pm (Edited 25 May 2018, 5:58 pm)
in [S/T?] Paintie old villagers for FR stuff (go to post)
Hi can I offer my 150 gems and 50kt for pastel new (sorry I’m almost always broke on fr but if you want to look at my genones and tell me if any intrest you I mightttt throw it in aswell I’m babpuff there to!)

Yeah! Sorry for late reply!
UTNHngj.png
fixMzT1.png Dirk || DID+Kin System || 25 || He/Him || FTM fixMzT1.png
Quads: [ ♥ Gamzee/Jake ♥ | ♥ Alpha Dave ♥] [ ♦ John | ♦ Karkat ♦ ] [♣ Empty ♣ ] [ ♠ Empty ♠ ]

tumblr_n2puipk1qK1s1ayhao1_250.gif
30 Apr 2018, 9:10 pm
MisterStrider

sorry for late, btw i accepted the trade

Take good care of my baby and make sure the base and my art credit stay on him please! Thank you! Though, if you could edit the credit from the name Dei to MisterStrider that'd be great. (✿❛◡❛)

I will (=

Thank you so very much. Because of you I could expand my lair. I needed it. ; u ; ♥
UTNHngj.png
Quads: [ ♥ Gamzee/Jake ♥ | ♥ Alpha Dave ♥] [ ♦ John | ♦ Karkat ♦ ] [♣ Empty ♣ ] [ ♠ Empty ♠ ]

30 Apr 2018, 1:08 pm (Edited 30 Apr 2018, 1:11 pm)
MisterStrider

sorry for late, btw i accepted the trade

Take good care of my baby and make sure the base and my art credit stay on him please! Thank you! Though, if you could edit the credit from the name Dei to MisterStrider that'd be great. (✿❛◡❛)
UTNHngj.png

30 Apr 2018, 7:33 am
MisterStrider

Im almost reaching to 450k so far i have 403410 treasure

Between today or tomorrow i might get enough

That's an automatic sell price. 450k is totally worth all of my soul. I will be patient.

I have now 452k treasure so all done (= i'll be sending them if you are ready though

Ready! He's all yours!
UTNHngj.png

28 Apr 2018, 3:18 pm
MisterStrider

Im almost reaching to 450k so far i have 403410 treasure

Between today or tomorrow i might get enough

That's an automatic sell price. 450k is totally worth all of my soul. I will be patient.
UTNHngj.png

26 Apr 2018, 10:09 am
No problem. Bump.
UTNHngj.png

26 Apr 2018, 4:01 am
in What’s your current struggle? (go to post)
My current struggle is uh... Overcoming anxiety over dramas/traumas to where I can sleep without being afraid to wake up. As well as art orders, not having a job because many reasons, not being able to drive, being unable to restock my medication because costs (It'll cost me $250+) uh.......... And going through this dumb diet that is 1600 calories a day for months and months til I lose enough weight to get gastric bypass/gastric sleeve surgery whilst making sure everyone in my family is in good health and having relationship distance and reputation dismantlement.
UTNHngj.png

26 Apr 2018, 3:40 am
Updated the list! All that are sold have been mentioned as such. Thank you! I still am waiting to sell the rest though so if you're interested let me know!!!
UTNHngj.png

25 Apr 2018, 11:44 pm
MisterStrider

Sorry suddenly i had few days without internet x-x sorry i couldnt reply earlier and got it, anyways i'll do my best to get more treasure

It's alright! I'll hold him as long as I can since it seems like he maybe my best to offer, so it's moreso likely for him to be held til I'm pretty satisfied. Generally, I'm not one to squeeze game currency like a penny pinch but this case is slightly different as I've been desiring to expand my lair; So on and so fourth and AF maybe the most beautiful design of mine I've ever made.
UTNHngj.png

24 Apr 2018, 5:08 pm
Sent! My account is turochamp

Thank you. Please enjoy Luciel.
UTNHngj.png

24 Apr 2018, 3:14 pm (Edited 24 Apr 2018, 3:18 pm)
Could I offer 115,000t, a gilded decorative chest, and 60 gems for luciel?

Deal! Send payment to MisterStrider on Flight Rising and the trade sent here will be accepted after I receive the payment. Cheers.
UTNHngj.png

24 Apr 2018, 12:33 am
would you be willing to trade jer for 56 diomands, Accent: Windward and Skin: Five Of A Kind mr strider?

Your offer is scraping the bottom of the pool but I guess Jeremy is pretty basiccccc.... Think you can add some apparel you have or something? If so, I'm more likely to see that to my interest.
UTNHngj.png

23 Apr 2018, 7:22 pm
MisterStrider

Alright through theses days i got 234k Treasure and 2 gems in daily bouns stuff would be that ok or you want a little more treasure? i still have the streak stuff i havent reach to the limit yet

My lair expansion is 450k t but not many people are actively offering right now so uhhh I can see about taking that and if you have items of value I suppose
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 9:53 pm
in Post an inside joke without context (go to post)
"Your Narutoes. Hand them over."

s3nnr3nn
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 8:07 pm
MisterStrider hey i see that signature eye emoji
thats pretty gay

Heck yeah. Thanks for the bumps. ♠
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 5:33 pm
MisterStrider

i would like to get artificial famine for 200k or 300k Treasure if its ok, but im trying to get enough treasure, if its ok you can put it on hold?

I'll keep him on hold, but since he comes all in one piece and took a long time to make the image for, I might be taking higher offers. I'll ping you if anyone outbids you!
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 5:30 pm (Edited 21 Apr 2018, 5:31 pm)
So I will be selling them as whole units then for non irl currency things on Flight Rising like treasure, skins, familiars, apparel... Stuff like that! My wishlist is on my profile.
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 5:27 pm
Don't sell, or attempt to sell, your account, items, villagers, or any other Furvilla content (this does not include Painties) for real money. If you want to sell a Paintie that's already on a villager, you must remove the Paintie from that villager and have the buyer re-upload it. (updated text)

So judging by this... If I don't want real money do I still have to strip it? Clarifying MOD-Sylphid

So if you are not asking for USD then the paintie and villager can be sold as one unit. If you are selling the paintie for USD, or ANY IRL currency, it must be stripped from the villager, even if you are willing to give the villager to the user for free.

Oooh much thanks. Nah I just want treasure or items on Flight Rising. Thank you lovely mod
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 1:17 pm
Don't sell, or attempt to sell, your account, items, villagers, or any other Furvilla content (this does not include Painties) for real money. If you want to sell a Paintie that's already on a villager, you must remove the Paintie from that villager and have the buyer re-upload it. (updated text)

So judging by this... If I don't want real money do I still have to strip it? Clarifying MOD-Sylphid
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 1:00 pm (Edited 21 Apr 2018, 6:00 pm)
Bump. Thanks
UTNHngj.png

21 Apr 2018, 5:20 am (Edited 30 Apr 2018, 1:09 pm)

"Luciel"
19499.png
▶ Sold to allbutblue !◀

"Pastel Nel"
19507.png
▶ No offers yet ◀

"Lil JT Drizzle"
20022.png
▶ No offers yet ◀

"Nachtsaft"
20023.png
▶ No offers yet ◀

"Maplehoof"
21255.png
▶ No offers yet ◀

"Jeremy"
23701.png
▶ Sold to mrJotter ! ◀

A paintie I made with hard work:
"Artificial Famine"
24745.png
▶Sold to Necrom-Marcos !◀

Also planning on getting rid of other stuff.

I'm MisterStrider of the Ice Flight.

I am looking for Flight Rising currency. Not real currency.
UTNHngj.png

26 May 2017, 2:32 pm
in Flight Rising Chat (open!) (go to post)
Mutanteevee That's why I got confused! Haha! Because I used to want Imp scrolls but I then a friend told me like awhile back why they're so hard to get and I was like, "Oh." And thank you!
UTNHngj.png

26 May 2017, 9:44 am
MisterStrider that imp scroll is going to be near impossible to get ^^'

Oops! I must of typoed Imp scroll. I meant Coatl. Thanks!

Wait.. It says Coatl....???? Hm..... Where did you see me asking for an imp scroll?
UTNHngj.png

26 May 2017, 9:42 am
MisterStrider that imp scroll is going to be near impossible to get ^^'

Oops! I must of typoed Imp scroll. I meant Coatl. Thanks!
UTNHngj.png

22 May 2017, 1:13 am
Though. If you want my attention please message me on Flight Rising. I pay less attention here.
UTNHngj.png