rookfern's Recent Posts

26 Dec 2019, 3:40 pm
in Vullora — [Closed Species] (go to post)
bumpo_by_fritrz-dc1d2or.png

(Forest Guardian vullora is still available,
and keep an eye out for a possible new vullora dropping soon!)
QQIOh8j.png
2 Dec 2019, 4:30 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 4:30 pm)
in Lanticore - Closed Species (go to post)
Capers
I understand! I think that's what I originally meant to do but just got really waylayed and never ended up doing it. I'll put some descriptions up in the near future.
QQIOh8j.png
1 Dec 2019, 9:55 am
Capers
Ultimately, the traits end up however I end up drawing them, but I can give you a rough description/idea of them!
QQIOh8j.png
29 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm
SunniMustBeHappi Capers Artemysterious Alduinsecretfire Jyoustar Breezeyheart Creep @Pepporoni_Pizza Dubstep

New kiddo for sale!

3IuIjKD.png

Watermelon Dandy
$10 USD
This young lanticore is quite the handful. They're a restless ball of energy, and if they're not jumping and running, they're yowling. Loudly. (Young lanticores aren't sexually dimorphic, so the sex of this young cub is up to the buyer!)

Traits:
slit eyes (c), mane (uc), overgrown stinger (r)

———————————————————————

[ Regarding Cubs: Cubs are young lanticores under the age of two years. As of right now, an adopted cub will stay a cub indefinitely. However, I am considering adding an option in the future to age up purchased cubs (for an additional cost of $5-10 depending on complexity). The cub would have to "age" for a while, possibly a 3-month grace period before they can age up. Additionally, I might add an item that ages the cubs up immediately. Aging up will only be a thing if there is considerable desire for it, so if you like this idea, please let me know! ]

This kid's still for sale! If interested, give me a ping.
QQIOh8j.png
29 Nov 2019, 8:55 pm
Gis Acrilli LittleHoneyClown bitsiespider Hyenason grayphox Rotsuoy RedlaSunShowers029 pollyanna saishira Snekk Dubstep Imoku OkamiAmaterasu Kol Christovski Velociraptor Feroxi jakdacrowe stormbringer15 Ramorgi LittleBlueStrings Omelette RioRazor lunarcoyote40

Hey, hey!
Now, I know I said that I was a little burnt out on vullora... Might have proven myself wrong with this one. I still won't be as productive as I was in the past, but I'll try and throw out a few here and there.

Yes, price has increased a smidge because I really need cash money at the moment, and it's also to compensate for my increase in skill and effort from the last few.

oYv93Ys.png
Forest Guardian
$20 USD
This vullora can usually be found wandering soft forest glens, half-invisible in the verdant foliage. They have a mysterious and mischievous air about them. Their tail smells of fresh forest soil.

Traits:
ram horns (uc), inverted eyes (r), rounded ears (uc), extra limbs mutation (l), overgrown fangs mutation (r)

This kid's still available! Marking his price down to $15 for a 24 hour Black Friday deal!
QQIOh8j.png
14 Nov 2019, 11:26 am
GrubbelSnapper
I do take mixed payment; however, I am only taking USD at the moment because that's really what I need the most of right now. I will open sales for FV cash and FR cash in the future
QQIOh8j.png
14 Nov 2019, 10:14 am
bump!
QQIOh8j.png
14 Nov 2019, 10:12 am
bump!
QQIOh8j.png
8 Nov 2019, 1:44 pm
QQIOh8j.png
8 Nov 2019, 1:42 pm
bump!
QQIOh8j.png
6 Nov 2019, 6:16 pm
bump!
QQIOh8j.png
5 Nov 2019, 10:00 pm
Dubstep
Yep, I can do that!
QQIOh8j.png
5 Nov 2019, 9:12 am
QQIOh8j.png
4 Nov 2019, 5:57 pm
nuclear
Yep! I'll send you a PM

GraffitiThedoggo
I can! I'm unlikely to ask for FV currency for a while cause currently there's nothing I want, but maybe in the future!
QQIOh8j.png
3 Nov 2019, 11:03 pm
in [B] 3000 FD [H] FR gems 1:1 (go to post)
snowysaur
My FR username is the same as my FV one! I'll buy as many gems as I can.
QQIOh8j.png
3 Nov 2019, 6:06 pm
in [B] 3000 FD [H] FR gems 1:1 (go to post)
snowysaur
If you still need more, I've got a heaping helping of FD at the moment. I've got 3600 FD to trade, but I'm assuming you probably don't need that much.
QQIOh8j.png
3 Nov 2019, 1:09 am
Gis Acrilli LittleHoneyClown bitsiespider Hyenason grayphox Rotsuoy RedlaSunShowers029 pollyanna saishira Snekk Dubstep Imoku OkamiAmaterasu Kol Christovski Velociraptor Feroxi jakdacrowe stormbringer15 Ramorgi LittleBlueStrings Omelette RioRazor lunarcoyote40

Hey, hey!
Now, I know I said that I was a little burnt out on vullora... Might have proven myself wrong with this one. I still won't be as productive as I was in the past, but I'll try and throw out a few here and there.

Yes, price has increased a smidge because I really need cash money at the moment, and it's also to compensate for my increase in skill and effort from the last few.

oYv93Ys.png
Forest Guardian
$20 USD
This vullora can usually be found wandering soft forest glens, half-invisible in the verdant foliage. They have a mysterious and mischievous air about them. Their tail smells of fresh forest soil.

Traits:
ram horns (uc), inverted eyes (r), rounded ears (uc), extra limbs mutation (l), overgrown fangs mutation (r)
QQIOh8j.png
2 Nov 2019, 10:59 am
Bump!
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 11:35 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 11:35 pm)
SunniMustBeHappi Capers Artemysterious Alduinsecretfire Jyoustar Breezeyheart Creep Pepporoni_Pizza Dubstep

New kiddo for sale!

3IuIjKD.png

Watermelon Dandy
$10 USD
This young lanticore is quite the handful. They're a restless ball of energy, and if they're not jumping and running, they're yowling. Loudly. (Young lanticores aren't sexually dimorphic, so the sex of this young cub is up to the buyer!)

Traits:

———————————————————————

[ Regarding Cubs: Cubs are young lanticores under the age of two years. As of right now, an adopted cub will stay a cub indefinitely. However, I am considering adding an option in the future to age up purchased cubs (for an additional cost of $5-10 depending on complexity). The cub would have to "age" for a while, possibly a 3-month grace period before they can age up. Additionally, I might add an item that ages the cubs up immediately. Aging up will only be a thing if there is considerable desire for it, so if you like this idea, please let me know! ]
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 3:16 pm
Bump!

The thread is mostly open for business now! I'll be adding a few new assets here and there, but for now, the dust has settled. If you have any suggestions for new traits, etc, give me a ping!

The first lanticore is also still available above for $15 USD!
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 12:21 am
Capers
Thank you! Also, added~
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 12:19 am
now open for pinglist/interest (also got a kiddo for sale!)
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 12:17 am (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 4:36 pm)
CUSTOMS
7JPviKv.gif
Myrberries are rare, mystic berries that can only be gathered on a full moon.
They are a favorite of lanticores, and leaving a few out around abandoned lots
is a surefire way to attract the attention of a lanticore.

Custom lanticore are 20$ USD/2000 FR gems. I will design you a lanticore based on your specifications of colors, markings, and traits. In regards to traits, each custom lanticore gets two rare non-mutation traits and two mutations OR two exotic non-mutation traits, or a mix of one mutation and one exotic trait. Common and uncommon non-mutation traits are unlimited, however.

Slots

ORDER FORM

@rookfern
Pose: (male, female, cub)
Eyes:
Tail:
Back:
Mutation: (if applicable)
Colors: (preferred in a palette)
Reference/Inspiration:
Payment Method: USD only for now
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 12:16 am (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 11:21 pm)
TRAITS

Traits will be replaced with images as they are created.
More traits will be added with time.

(c) common; (uc) uncommon; (r) rare; (e) exotic

Eyes:
2eKWnf3.png
broken pupil (r)

normal (c), slit (c), inverted (c), goat (uc), blank (r), nebula (e)

Back:
ANWx6lT.pngH3lNGem.png
mane (uc) ----------------------- wings (r)

none (c), scales (uc), spines (r), soulfire (e)

Tail:
basic (c), short (uc), two-prong (r), tailless (r), overgrown stinger (r), decorated (e), serpentine (e)

Mutation:
CIyL7Sb.pngp
third eye (r)

overgrown teeth (uc), horns (uc), bearded (uc), overgrown claws (uc), barbs (male only) (r), barbless (female only) (r), extra limbs (e), verdant (e)
QQIOh8j.png
1 Nov 2019, 12:15 am (Edited 4 Nov 2019, 9:52 pm)
AVAILABLE

TIKwCn4.png

Witching Hour
SOLD
There's something almost ephemeral about this lanticore... He doesn't seem wholly present in this plane, and the midnight moon calls to him to come home. An ancient, cold air hangs around him.

Traits:
broken pupil (r), wings (r), basic tail (c), third eye mutation (r)

———————————————————————

3IuIjKD.png

Watermelon Dandy
$10 USD

Traits:
QQIOh8j.png