Fluzzy's Recent Posts

20 Nov 2019, 12:44 pm
in Let me practice by drawing your characters (go to post)
[img.] Delete the dot, this is where the link would be for the pic [.img] Make that dot a /
33638-th.png
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
25 Oct 2019, 6:11 pm
in How many tickets/spoop points do you have so far? (go to post)
20, I don't have a lot of time to play. ><
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
22 Oct 2019, 5:16 am
in Help needed from other furries (go to post)
Yea, it's a hobby. It's not like you are gay or have some sickness you need to talk about. You don't have to tell anyone if you think they will be all huffy and strange. Really wish people would stop treating the furry fandom like it's a big life choice. Fursuit? If you don't live in it, you are fine.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
13 Sep 2019, 3:58 am
in [S] Graffiti Burro PWYW (go to post)
Bump for the day~
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
12 Sep 2019, 11:19 am
in [S] Graffiti Burro PWYW (go to post)

Howdy and all that fun stuff~ So, I was bored and decided to color the cute new burro! >< I kind of got stuck on some pretty sad songs and realized he was kind of bummed out as well.. So this happened!
Open to discuss color changes if need be.

Price Info's
No lower than a 100 FD pretty please. ><
I will be closing this thread Monday GMT, so please watch for that!
Give me credits!!
I am open to art.. I like cats. -Points at villagers- Lots and lots of cats.
The highest offer of FD might not win vs pretty kitty.. Just a warning.
If no one buys, I dunno! XD Limbo for him!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
19 Aug 2019, 1:24 pm
in Y’all play any instruments? (go to post)
Piano and violin. The piano was more a hobby of mine and something my mom wanted me to do as people commented on how long my fingers were when I was a baby. As for the violin, I used to play that a lot more often, but I lost muscle control in my hands so pieces using pizzicato became impossible to do, then a lot of others. When my hands were good. I could play in both piano and violin Sonata No. 9. Not my favorite pieces in the world... At all. My very favorite, won't lie, is playing Queen of the Damn scenes. ^^
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
19 Aug 2019, 7:48 am (Edited 19 Aug 2019, 7:48 am)
in Seeking Nyatural owners :3 (go to post)
I do not have one, but I have been hoping to! Nice bump for you, plus a hope to see you more often about!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
10 Aug 2019, 11:09 pm
in Story Behind Your Username? (go to post)
Super super old name. Originally I used Fuzum, the teddy bear from Dexter laboratory. However on getting Minecraft, user 172 Muhaha!! Fuzum was oddly taken, so I played with name until Fluzzy came up and it was perfect. Of course being young means I did not know people would misread it into floozy. <.<
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
25 Jul 2019, 5:51 am
in Giveaway 2 Lion Warrior Costumes Winners (go to post)
Oh yes please!!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
24 Jul 2019, 6:29 am (Edited 24 Jul 2019, 6:30 am)
in It's not that simple. (go to post)
Warrior stuff - I tried, I really did. I juggled to keep up with the demand for each event to get the items in the event or I wouldn't have a fluff frick chance in heck to do anything in the next event! So of course, I failed, people get sick and can't do every single event. It's like a house of cards, only instead of picking up cards you already have to build it back up, you have to haggle and search for a deck that stopped selling years ago, only for it to be useless by the time you get it!

I also personally hate pvp, I dislike the idea I might be hurting someone even if it's so small as them needing just one more point my loss would have given them! So that a lot of these events lead to this mess, well I haven't a feathers chance in a fire.

Lion blah blah - Yea I knew about this for /ages/ I tried to get the items and have not got a single one. Fluff the warrior branch. <.< The only good thing about this is my old cat Putte is my paintie and is guarding me as he always did.

Gambling/Loot boxes /Surprise mechanics/-
Whatever you want to call them, they are quickly becoming slammed in a great many European countries, and if not banned/forcefully changed, they are being placed under a telescope to get them changed. Frankly they are nasty, always have been. It isn't a new thing to make one rare item pop up after so many packets or pulls of the slot machine bar. That it happens in a so-called friendly/kid site is starting to become troubling as more studies are showing how gambling can affect children and even adults. (Nothing new, but then we knew keeping elephants chained up was stupid to, didn't we?)

Retired stock pile - You ever go to a store you have been hearing about, people raving and posting ads for; and see sixty percent of their stuff is unavailable? No? Neither have I!

Crafting - NOPE! I can buy anything I need cheaper than it would cost me to get all the items to craft it, why? Because I live in /one/ Village!! My butt cannot ride two horses, so why is it a recipe I get from an event needs items from every single town!! Oh, but you can change towns, I don't wanna! I picked my town; I like it and I want to stay here! Yea, I switched once when I was forced to for the Foxbury one, never again!

It's not just switching and pride for my little town, it's also having all those dang items from different places cluttering up my inventory! Every town has their own version of an item, why can't the recipe look at the town you are in, and just ask for the right items!! This goes for quests to, a wall of wanted items/ Some retired!!! For a single plush?! -Bangs head-

-Subscribe/Prime/VIP/Special/Donar - Great words, but will they be fairly priced for everyone, or only Americans? Look, I don’t make some few thousands every week! I make that in a month, and a lot of other countries do to. No all money is equal to ever country.

This is just all me, and it is a bit rumbly and meh; but you guys do a lot of good things as well. The art quality has just kept going up; mods work hard and though a few mistakes do happen, things get taken care of. The new ways people can make what Villager they want is great, even if I loathe humans. The feast pets giving you a male and female is /perfect/ and has saved me a lot of stress! I adore the food critters, even if I cannot be on the site enough to get those rarer fluffies, I get a male and female to toss into the rng god when I do have time and still get my chance at getting them! You guys are also trying at stories, while a little odd it is a start to that lore driven stuff I love!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
7 Jul 2019, 3:42 pm
in Change Discard to Recycle (go to post)
Support!!!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
4 Jul 2019, 3:08 pm (Edited 4 Jul 2019, 3:10 pm)
in Cat Food Nutrition? (go to post)
I say this to a lot of people. Raw feed your cat, it isn't as expensive as you think it is; and its better for their teeth and them.

Vaisto, or Mush is what I have fed my cat for a long time when I don't do my own stuff. She gets two balls a day, but she gets dry food all day on top of it. (She just doesn't really eat it but night time, and not very much at all) Brit Care, Acana. Purenatural and Applepaws are my go to dry food. I change her food from time to time as eating the same food every single day would upset /anythings/ stomach.

Vaisto, or Mush is great! I highly recommend looking it up and giving it a try. My cat is a fixed female, but super lean and very active. Her bathroom habits are nearly clock based, and smell almost nothing at all. Her teeth are perfect, and best of all she is happy and loves eating the raw food. If I dare to be slow about it she cries and runs form me to the kitchen. The food balls are frozen, so you just get the amount you need out three to four hours before feeding!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
3 Jul 2019, 7:41 am
in Would I be wrong to deny a cat food? (go to post)
Or you could take him to an animal shelter..
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
28 Jun 2019, 5:46 am (Edited 28 Jun 2019, 5:47 am)
in So... you guys excited for something? (go to post)
- In games, Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword, Breath of the Wild 2,
- Life events, Moving up north, and summer in ending.
- Politics etc, We have a new smoking ban in Sweden which I am just tickled pink for, but there is also an increase in knowledge about service dogs for those with mental issues; making it more likely I will be able to get one with less hassle then I would have before.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
27 Jun 2019, 12:09 pm
in Bear 'Fluffy Costume' idea: Teddy Bear (go to post)
Teddies!! I was actually hoping all the fluffy costumes were stuffed animals. I was pretty sad when I saw they were just wearing coats for a trip to the Arctics. XP
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
25 Jun 2019, 3:49 am
in Hey, what happens on your birthday? (go to post)
Ah I can understand that. I know a few people rl who would happily smack me for even mentioning birthdays are real. Of course they do it because the whole aging thing. XP
You are very welcome, and regardless of whats on the day; I hope it will be a good one with pleasantly mild weather, but still sunny!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
25 Jun 2019, 3:35 am (Edited 25 Jun 2019, 3:36 am)
>< I know, but It is a habit and it makes me feel kind junky not to say it. -Coughs- Sorry.
as for what happen here, I think you get a magical sticker with your bday stone colors. :Edit I don't wanna spoil it with what the sticker is or does, but its super nice!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
25 Jun 2019, 3:32 am
A very Happy Bday!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
23 Jun 2019, 2:16 am
in my strange addiction (go to post)
Hi hies, I am Smiles and I am addicted to organizing. My favorite is book cases.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
21 Jun 2019, 12:14 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I wonder if moving is going to go well. Maybe it will be an even worse place, maybe I will get hit there to... Maybe there will be more drunks or I will get lost. Maybe no one will like me at all because there has to be something wrong cause I don't fit with any of my neighbors. If I stayed I would at least not get lost, and I would know the people working in the shops. Here is scary though, and getting worse. So move, but what if it goes bad, My cat could get hurt, or my hamster very stressed, or I could get sick all over again, and what if I hate it there I will be so far away from my mom and I have never been that far. If I pack now my home will be empty, but what if I am to slow, what about cleaning everything? People will get mad, I will get yelled at, or they will dislike me. I need boxes, but to get those I have to go outside and its to scary and if I ask my mom she will have to go out but what if she doesn't want to. How do I get boxes, maybe later but then to slow, and what do I pack first and clean first. It's so very far away....
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
21 Jun 2019, 12:01 am
in just describe yourself in a video. (go to post)
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha, Norman Cook Mix (Tjinder Singh)
While not just a video, I feel like the song and video fit me well~
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
20 Jun 2019, 2:17 am
in Bad Art Advice For Fun 2.0 (go to post)
Take children's wooden building blocks/shapes, and toss them in a pile. Draw the result!
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
18 Jun 2019, 5:12 am
in I am... (go to post)
I am, watching(Really listening to) Friends, reading fanfic and debating if I want to take a nap or if I should go play some Sims... Or Monster Hunter World. Also talking to my mom while doing all of this as well as replying and randomly reading things here cause why not.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
13 Jun 2019, 12:32 pm
in Weird Obsessions (go to post)
I like cats, a whooole lot! I don't mind dogs, or hamsters. I like rabbits and rats to, but cats are my love.
Of course I have other things I obsess over, like how my books are organized by publisher then by tall to short or thick to thin depending. Most publishers make the same size book's, only their color and thickness to tell them apart. Older books come taller or shorter if done by the same publisher in the same genre, I don't think they had a set size in the 80's.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me
12 Jun 2019, 10:53 am
in What's your aesthetic? (go to post)
I like meadows at night, dark green fields waving as wind rushes through it all to make a sound of rain, and deep blue skies filled with lazy clouds you can only just see because they are covering all the stars. =w= My favorite.
8YF8LhY.png
Made by Me