BotanyBlack's Recent Posts

5 Aug 2017, 2:43 pm
in [H] Furvilla [W] FR (go to post)
I have not been playing this in Quite awhile. So I have decided to sell the items I have. I am looking more for FR currency/Items then anything. Feel free to check my Menagerie, Toy box, and stall for some items I have or to ask about seeds and other items I may have in inventory. I am also taking offers on the Villagers. Including the 4 digit one.

for faster response if you have a FR account. My User name there is BotanyBlack
seed book
House
5 Jan 2017, 8:34 am
in All of you who play Furvilla (go to post)
Oo wait. i need art then..

On a fun note. My daughter as worn her cat ears and tail to school for years...
seed book
House
27 Dec 2016, 12:21 pm
in giving tree? (go to post)
sailormoon for days I have been releasing all my males and most of the females. except what I have breeding slots for.
seed book
House
27 Dec 2016, 11:55 am
in giving tree? (go to post)
smolbean I would just overlook them. I think in a month or so there is an event that uses pets as a way to get prizes. They will vanish during that one if not before.
seed book
House
23 Dec 2016, 12:49 pm
in I'm laughing so hard (go to post)
LOL been trying to toss seeds and things in there for 20 min. They keep vanishing! trying to break up all that snow LOL
seed book
House
23 Dec 2016, 12:22 pm
in Do you ever get possessive over your own name? (go to post)
kiokota When I went to college. They would put your first name and last initial on your room so you could find it the first day.... Turns out not only did my ROOMMATE have the same first name and last initial.. so did the girl in the room next to us. Thankfully we all got along just fine LOL
seed book
House
20 Dec 2016, 1:01 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
Xenondra Thank you very much for letting me barrow your boy! Unfortunately i got all whites LOL even my dirty female gave me a white bab.. Good luck!!
seed book
House
20 Dec 2016, 12:32 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
GirlCalledBob message me don't want to derail this thread! *hugs*
seed book
House
20 Dec 2016, 12:30 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
GirlCalledBob if you got the plants and things.. i will brew you the potion.
seed book
House
20 Dec 2016, 11:20 am (Edited 20 Dec 2016, 11:21 am)
in CLOSED (go to post)
Xenondra Thanks! *waits turn*
seed book
House
20 Dec 2016, 11:11 am
in CLOSED (go to post)
Xenondra I would love to borrow your Fox if I can. I understand your conditions!
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 7:40 pm
in help me decide on a wall color (go to post)
green.. unless you rotate the blue stripes. then it would look like bubbles...
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 7:36 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 7:37 pm)
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Ehksidian

Blacksidian
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 12:40 pm
in Free Seeds! (QP) + Fairies (go to post)
StarstruckBunny I could use Flying Fur Seeds. or anything in my seedbook below.. if you need food or anything in FR let me know. same Name there!
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 11:44 am
in Gift seeds to the person above you (go to post)
sending.. Silvy i seem to send to you alot... let me see if I have anything new!
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 8:52 am
in (t)snowfox/snow Bunny (w) plants (go to post)
Some generous Anonymous player sent me a nice stash of Flying daisies... Sooo. anyone who wants the first one need only supply Flying Red Tip x2, Flying Squiggles x10, Flying Fur x200, Flying Daisies x100
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 8:22 am
in (t)snowfox/snow Bunny (w) plants (go to post)
I have way to many MALE foxes and Bunnies. (I also have tons of females) but females are more useful to me) I want to make a deal with someone.. I need plants. Lots of plants.. seeds will do too! What type? well the ones that make breeding potions.

of course that is: Flying Red Tip x1, Flying Squiggles x5, Flying Fur x100, Flying Daisies x300 per potion.

If you have any stashed away or can mass grow them. at least enough for 2 potions. I will give you a female. of either species. Of course it will be white, I have a ton of white... If you somehow have enough for 4 potions.. of course I will give 2 females.

I have a max number of bunnies/foxes to give away today. will post here if anyone is interested.
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 7:49 am
in Studding Melting Snowbunny/fox - Offline (go to post)
jennawing Thank you very much! didn't get anything but whites, but at least some of them were female.
seed book
House
19 Dec 2016, 7:24 am (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 7:25 am)
in Studding Melting Snowbunny/fox - Offline (go to post)
jennawing can I borrow one or both? I am all set to breed and return fast! my Villagers ID is #177649
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 9:29 pm (Edited 17 Dec 2016, 9:31 pm)
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
tsareena

orobas is now mine! ... *runs off with*
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 7:56 pm
in My Villager doesn't get it. (go to post)
cute of course as soon as I mention it.. She brought back a Black Wuff. Probably out of sheer embarrassment! Well that's one... try again...
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 7:43 pm
in snow festival plush trading thread ★ (go to post)
Quincia i have a dragon will trade for the raptor?
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 7:26 pm
in My Villager doesn't get it. (go to post)
Really. I think my Villager in charge of Animal Husbandry doesn't "get" it. Don't get me wrong. She has done wonderful with breeding up rarities... BUT has no clue about collecting. Seriously.. She has YET to bring back one.. single.. creature. not a one. Zip, Nada, Zilch..

Ah well.. one day.. maybe, just maybe... *tosses Villager out on furry tail into the dark, creepy forest* Just don't get eaten bringing something back!
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 7:11 pm
in [H] & [W] Holiday Plushes (Group thread) (go to post)
looking to complete my set!

Have:
Magical Ice Skater Mustelid Plush
Magical Scarf Rabbit Plush

Want:
Magic Caribou Deer Plush
Magic Holiday Canine Plush
Magic Snowflake Big Cat Plush
Magic Bell Cat Plush
Magic Penguin Velociraptor Plush
seed book
House
17 Dec 2016, 6:09 pm
in Gift seeds to the person above you (go to post)
sending!!
seed book
House