Saberfiend's Recent Posts

18 Jun 2019, 2:31 pm
in "Kyle" YCH (go to post)
up
Sabertooth Shadow Fiend | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist | Writer
Join the Satanists Discord!
18 Jun 2019, 8:24 am
in Pride Bandana YCH! - Price Lowered (go to post)
up
Sabertooth Shadow Fiend | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist | Writer
17 Jun 2019, 5:52 pm
More examples up! <3
17 Jun 2019, 5:04 pm
Up
17 Jun 2019, 3:52 pm
MarbleHYBRID Glad you like it, looking forward to working with you! <3
17 Jun 2019, 3:31 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2019, 5:52 pm)
Examples:

uNgFrVR.pngjRCIxsf.png418UmIe.png
17 Jun 2019, 3:30 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2019, 4:17 pm)
16hqxxB.png

"Kyle" YCH

• $4 USD, 320 DA Points or 400 FD
  • Limit 2 per person
  • No, you can't remove my signature. If you do, you'll be blacklisted from any and all of my future commissions
  • Can add accessories/clothes, change flavor of Monster, and add custom text
  • Any species
  • Gender won't matter - they will all be flat chested and non-curvy. If that bothers you, move on

Form -

Character Ref:
Text (if any):
Accessories/Clothes (if any):
Monster Flavor: (leave blank for default)
Payment Method:
17 Jun 2019, 3:04 pm
in art trades (go to post)
My art isn't nearly on your level, but I'll send ya my art just in case ^^'

My DeviantArt
17 Jun 2019, 3:01 pm
up
16 Jun 2019, 5:31 pm
up
14 Jun 2019, 1:35 pm
up
13 Jun 2019, 11:47 am
Up
12 Jun 2019, 6:41 am
12 Jun 2019, 6:12 am
in Saberfiend Studios + Merch - Open! (go to post)
11 Jun 2019, 5:54 pm
Up
10 Jun 2019, 11:30 am
9 Jun 2019, 4:17 pm
9 Jun 2019, 3:18 pm
8 Jun 2019, 7:42 pm
8 Jun 2019, 3:50 pm
Up
7 Jun 2019, 5:33 pm
in Where did the respect for Artists go? (go to post)
Dreki

THIS

ABSOLUTELY

I couldn't have worded it any other way, seriously.
7 Jun 2019, 5:00 pm
Eden_Lupes eeeey wassap Eden

Yeah, that's not right. He should've asked first - just cause you payed for it doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want with it. It's still common decency to ask the artist, especially before doing something big like getting it on clothing or any other area within the public's view.
7 Jun 2019, 4:57 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2019, 4:58 pm)
Well ya don't have to be to agree, but the support is greatly appreciated.

It's like working for McDonald's all over again. All the hard work for very little pay. It isn't right.

And yeah Facebook is pretty horrific. And unfortunately the truth of it is nobody wants to pay a decent amount for art. Some don't even consider it "real work" (see: "I'll pay you with exposure"). It's ridiculous, and seriously undeserved.
7 Jun 2019, 4:54 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

And like I said, yknow, people can charge whatever they want for their work. Hell, I sell sketches for a dollar myself. But colored and shaded fullbodies? Physical badges? That's just insulting to the artist.

It makes me want to cry seeing crap like this. Seriously. Really goes to show that nobody respects artists anymore.
7 Jun 2019, 4:48 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2019, 4:49 pm)
I was in a facebook group for furry artists to sell their work. It was also for people to be like "hey my budget is this, what can you guys offer?" Innocent enough, right? Seems fine.

One person decides to post
"I'm looking for $1 commissions"

A

D O L L A R

And what's in the comment section?

50+ artists, most of them having some s e r i o u s talent, offering up headshots, fullbodies, badges - FOR A DOLLAR

I'm legitimately disgusted. DISGUSTED. People can price their art at whatever they want, but NO ONE should work for that cheap. It's insulting to see someone who thinks they can pay artists so little for their hard work.
Artists reading this - don't sell your art for that cheap. Your hard work and time are worth so much more than that. Don't just take any offer coming your way, and definitely don't sell to people like this. It's time people started respecting artists again, because this is getting sickening.

Take from this what you will. I need a breather before I get more angry. Feel free to write your own stories of dirt-cheap commissioners, I'm sure there's a lot of them.