Saberfiend's Recent Posts

22 Sep 2019, 10:04 pm (Edited 22 Sep 2019, 10:08 pm)
in what's your aesthetic? (go to post)
FlqAoK0.jpg

This is definitely my aesthetic
now if only I was attractive enough to pull it off lmao yeet

Update: Correction, two aesthetics
NnozCcc.jpg
Sabertooth Shadow Fiend | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist | Writer
Join the Satanists Discord!
22 Sep 2019, 11:20 am
in FurVilla Item Copyright? (go to post)
I don't know the specific copyright rule, but personally I would do it just cause it seems like the respectful thing to do
Sabertooth Shadow Fiend | Chaotic Evil | Satanist | Misanthropist | Artist | Writer
21 Sep 2019, 5:46 pm
in ~A Silly lil Art Shop!~ [USD/FD] (go to post)
Payment sent! <3 Hope you have fun with the art ^w^
21 Sep 2019, 10:43 am
in ~A Silly lil Art Shop!~ [USD/FD] (go to post)
Could I get 2 headshots without shading for USD please? ^^ One of Goblin and one of Veltana? Been wanting to commission for a while, glad I finally have the funds for it X3
21 Sep 2019, 10:39 am
in [S/T] Characters/Adopts - Prices Dropped (go to post)
paniic- Sure! Send the FC over and I'll send a transfer ^^
21 Sep 2019, 10:35 am
Connor_Murphy MrsRodrigo Little_World pizzacassierole Chromie Corgiblu Bunny_Lord smolnfloofy Alewolf Vesker SunniMustBeHappi

Added Penumbra and Sad Ghost Boi
20 Sep 2019, 11:07 am
in Art Trades Wanted! (go to post)
bump
20 Sep 2019, 1:21 am
Adding you both! <3
19 Sep 2019, 11:02 pm
HalloweenBatRat sure, just shoot the FC over and I'll send a transfer
19 Sep 2019, 11:01 pm
HalloweenBatRat It's supposed to be 60 FD / 60k FC
19 Sep 2019, 10:38 pm
Tymora Sure, send the FC over and I'll send a transfer ^^

HalloweenBatRat Is the math off? I'm not great with math ^^'

Vesker Unfortunately Bastet has not been claimed, but if you'd like I can add you to my pinglist for future sales ^w^
19 Sep 2019, 10:01 am
up
18 Sep 2019, 8:59 pm
in How did you come up with your fursonas name? (go to post)
My sabertooth was originally based on the Turian race from Mass Effect cause I freaking love Turians. So I found a Turian name generator on fantasynamegenerators.com (highly recommend this site) and kept getting a bunch of names. However, I didn't really like any of em, so I used both male and female names as inspiration for "Veltana"

As for her last name, it used to be Dexius, but I thought a Khajiit name would be better, so I went to the Khajiit name generator on the same site and looked around the last names until I got enough inspiration, and eventually came up with "Khanjahi"

So, Veltana Khanjahi it became
24 Aug 2019, 3:19 pm (Edited 24 Aug 2019, 3:19 pm)
in Half-Deathclaw Paintie? (go to post)
Updated with a picture! Sorry it's crappy, I gotta be at work soon ^^'
24 Aug 2019, 2:49 pm (Edited 24 Aug 2019, 2:50 pm)
Rotsuoy that makes sense. Thank you, I'll be sure to contact them when I finish the art! <3

(Also sorry y'all I forgot to subscribe like a moron DX)

Art is currently being made, I'll upload it both here and to Mod-Thaleia when it's finished!
24 Aug 2019, 1:59 pm (Edited 24 Aug 2019, 3:19 pm)
Just a question about some copyright stuff!

I have a character of mine that's half-cat thing and half-Deathclaw, a creature from Fallout 4. Would it be against Paintie copyright rules to upload it here? Would I just need to not tag it as a Deathclaw? I didn't really see an answer in paintie rules ^^'

qdPNNVj.png
Red = Fur and stuff
Blue - Claws, spikes, teeth, horns, scales
9 Aug 2019, 1:20 pm
Connor_Murphy MrsRodrigo Little_World pizzacassierole Chromie Corgiblu Bunny_Lord smolnfloofy Alewolf

AP-3X has been added to the UFS folder
7 Aug 2019, 10:43 am
in Lucky's Character Trades/Sales! (go to post)
Dogstar yeah absolutely! I'll send the payment over ^^
6 Aug 2019, 3:41 pm
in Lucky's Character Trades/Sales! (go to post)
What would you be looking for for Penumbra?

I currently have 46K FC, 30 FD, Characters (will link below), and plenty of items!

Characters: https://toyhou.se/Saberfiend/characters/folder:558017 (AP-3X will come with his villager)
6 Aug 2019, 3:14 pm
in headcanon about the user above you (go to post)
Tore is actually Cthulhu
6 Aug 2019, 3:12 pm
in Saberfiend's Art Shop - USD / FD (go to post)
up
5 Aug 2019, 8:52 pm
in Art Requests [Closed for now] (go to post)
Just finished my weirdo, Kazga, could use some new art of em, if you're interested ^^
Seems like you got a lot of requests to fill, so if you decide to do mine, please take your time :3

I hope you're having fun with all the art, you're very talented! <3
5 Aug 2019, 4:50 pm
in Palette Choice Help? (go to post)
Design 1:
ftR08IX.png

Design 2:
AcYz7Ok.png

Do not copy, trace, or otherwise use my work or my designs without my written permission, thnx

Anyway

I can't seem to decide on a palette DX Which one do you guys like?
The patterns probably won't stay, it's mostly a color choice at this point.
If you guys have ideas for combining the palettes, and don't mind sharing, send em my way!
5 Aug 2019, 11:20 am
RoseGem your art is adorable, but not quite what I'm looking for ^^ Thank you for offering!
5 Aug 2019, 10:31 am
up