Crowmom's Recent Posts

18 Mar 2017, 1:01 am
in Things that Happen in School (go to post)
my school is the most stupid school of all time, I graduated last year in may and those were the worst 4 years of my life. I had to take 4 years of p.e WHEN I DID WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, I DRESSED OUT, I PARTICIPATED, AND LISTENED TO THE TEACHER....but no heh nnnooooo they just had to make me miserable and depressed even though they "care" about me or they're trying to do their best for me...i don't freakin think so. Other than that the students oh man the students are so stupid and they act like a bunch of damn kids like they're still in elementary school and that school is known for being a bomb shelter in WW2 lmao we still have the underground tunnel or whatever it is, it also got F as the grade for being the worst school where I live. It's also a disgusting place for students to do the nasty literally in every spot of the campus it's freaking disgusting. One time someone left an empty water bottle on the ground with the writing "don't touch me or i'll blow up"...we had the school surrounded by FBI dudes or whatever omg it was stupid. During lunch in my senior year a kid set a cookie on fire and we missed our whole lunch period..oh yea we also had to do this thing called the PARCC test, a test that is way too difficult for even the smartest people to understand and if you didn't pass you would have to restart school. There are a lot more stupid and interesting things that happened there but i don't remember most of them
15 Jan 2017, 2:09 am
in (SORRY, CLOSED) Hey, free art here! (go to post)
Could you draw my Australian shepherd poppy digitally, maybe doing something cute?
12 Jan 2017, 6:07 am
in So many wanderers... (go to post)
I barely get any wanderers here. I adopted an African wild dog just now....I really want an Australian Shepherd just to wander by
9 Dec 2016, 4:44 am (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 4:48 am)
in Rainy Plush Adopts [Hiatus-ish?] (go to post)
Ohhh I'd like a plushy, that white deer plush looks so cute. Crap i don't got any Fur dollars
8 Dec 2016, 9:23 pm
in Pets for newbies!! (go to post)
Thank you so much for the pet
8 Dec 2016, 9:33 am
in Pets for newbies!! (go to post)
If you still have any pets, i would like to have one
8 Dec 2016, 1:04 am
in What inspired your Username? (go to post)
Crowmom was inspired by my love of crows. At my highschool there are a lot of crows and i would name them, talk to them as if they were kids, and they recognize me because crows can memorize faces. Since i graduated i don't see them anymore. That's how i got this name, i think of the crows as my children. It's funny that my villager is a red panda and not a crow