Huokua's Recent Posts

12 Nov 2019, 12:33 am
in Poly's Wee Babs - Open~ (go to post)
POLY IM CRYING THIS IS SO CUTE WHAT?Now I def want to get one for Hihi asap oh my goodness!

Okay but IM CHEERING FOR HIM TOO! I I BELIEVE IN YOU YOU CAN DO THE NANO THING!
I'm gonna be honest, idk if I'm gonna make it in time either but I can tell I'm already getting farther then last year and I am so damn proud of myself for that. I managed 10k so far and I'm like, is this the real life? But hey, I know you work hard and I'm sure your partner does to so you do what you can and don't work yourself up over it.

Same, I was gonna work on the one I originally started but that got pushed aside and I'm over here like "Its been three years, will my girls ever makeit to band practice?',Also Yeeee writing about things from rp/ocs is my jaaaam!

Ahhh, I'm working on a set of short stories about some older characters of mine, Ashton and Clare, and the universe they live in. Mostly their relationship and growing up, but also magic and supernatural things that happns to/around them. I created them when I was discovering more about myself and my sexuality/gender identity,
c5aopuss.png
11 Nov 2019, 12:01 am
I'm crying Poly one day i would LOVE to do this oh ,my gosh! I used to love doing paper dolls. Just kinda fell off from it after the dollmakers started getting better,now i miss it!

Also I am super psyched and I'll be over here rooting for you! work kinda kicked my ass the last few days but I'm at lest trying and thats more then I can say for last year.
c5aopuss.png
1 Nov 2019, 11:32 am
in ★paniic's adopt centre ★ Native American Zodiac!★ (go to post)
*screams* Just sent the transfer now!
c5aopuss.png
1 Nov 2019, 11:14 am
I am always happy to listen dear so no worries! I'm proud of you for doing all this and I have faith that you'll do well! sobs I got maybe 1k done tryng again for my short stories thing so we'll see.

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER AND HOW YOU DREW HER AND NOW I WANT TO COME UP WITH CUTE OUTFITS TO SHOW OFF HER PRETTY SKIN AHHHHHHH.AND PUMPKIN FRIEND IS PRECIOUS!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUU!
c5aopuss.png
1 Nov 2019, 11:05 am
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
Would Baby Be a regular or primordial shifty? Thanks in advance!
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 8:29 pm
Well i just sent it but YOU TOO FRIENDO! GOOD LUCK WITH THE NANO!
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 7:18 pm
Poly I'm sobbing she looks so beautifuuuuuul ahhhhhh! I love everything about her I can't even begin. (Also like, I love the way you highlight your lines? Like, I'm making it canon that she has a slight glow to her skin now) And the UMPKIN AH OMG THIS IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT AND YOU.

I'll send the money asap okay?
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 11:14 am
Thank you as well!

aah thank you they are my precious child
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 10:41 am
May I offer 350fd on Witching Hour please? They are so cute!
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 7:31 am
in BatRat's Halloween Adopt Shop [Open] (go to post)
Sending the payment now! My TH is Houkoa, thank you :)
c5aopuss.png
31 Oct 2019, 7:25 am
in BatRat's Halloween Adopt Shop [Open] (go to post)
How about 25k for the clown kitty?
c5aopuss.png
27 Oct 2019, 8:34 pm
Aww yes! Lookin forward to it! Also bless it took me forever to figure out colour schemes and then i was like wait shit i have to do this for clothes too OTL.

Also I haven't used sl in forever sobs
c5aopuss.png
27 Oct 2019, 7:46 pm
Holy shit POLYYYYYYY. I literally just screeched out loud, what the heck she looks awesome!
sobs We stan an amazing artist friendo!

Also I might take you up on that for her girlfriend at some point :)
c5aopuss.png
27 Oct 2019, 12:23 am
Yeeeessss! I agree with this I love!
Idk why its so hard for me to come up with outfits sometimes but it always one half or the other!
c5aopuss.png
27 Oct 2019, 12:23 am
Yeeeessss! I agree with this I love!
Idk why its so hard for me to come up with outfits sometimes but it always one half or the other!
c5aopuss.png
26 Oct 2019, 6:04 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 6:06 pm)
sobs thank you friendo I did my best! Also thank you I love their expression in it like "What is this nonsense." Also sorry for the ghost was doing birthday things.

I wanted to see if youd be up for doing my newest child Baby?

Shes wearing a tube top and a cropped puff jacket. I still haven't decided on bottoms yet help sobs
c5aopuss.png
19 Oct 2019, 5:29 pm
I'm following one i saw on insta. These two were my favs and one is runined a bit sobs.
http://cubeupload.com/im/Kairite/IMG20191017083035810.jpg
http://cubeupload.com/im/Kairite/15715237355901525487.jpg

On a side note, did your sig get bigger or have just not looked at it in a while?
c5aopuss.png
18 Oct 2019, 5:51 pm (Edited 18 Oct 2019, 5:52 pm)
Yooooooo! Those are so nice though like, they are all stunning! I like the ones that are little scenes they are so cute and little refreshing slices of life like? Your art waters my crops and clears my skin Bless!
c5aopuss.png
18 Oct 2019, 3:57 pm
Well if that ain't a mood, idk what is really.
c5aopuss.png
17 Oct 2019, 9:56 am
Oh I know! Naples art is my definitely my favorite of them all. I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing them!

Yea I don't think I'll do every day myself but not gonna force it. And Oh noooo! Poor Poly! ugh stomach flu sucks:(
c5aopuss.png
17 Oct 2019, 9:22 am
Hugssss Bless, thank you friend. I started a new one and its def going great, better even but. you know when your just starting out so your self esteem nosedives at the littlest things? Yea that. I'll be okay though, and my sister will be home before 31st so...Bright sides and silver linings and such.

Again, thank you for the gorgeous art. I'll snap a pic of the frames when I get them in, the walls aren't painted yet but I am excited bean. I want my space to be ready!
c5aopuss.png
17 Oct 2019, 7:45 am (Edited 17 Oct 2019, 7:48 am)
(Edit: sent money via kofi!I am vry smrt)
Poly I'm dying never apologize for tunak, between losing my sketchbook (most of my inktober stuff) and then finding out my sister won't be up for my bday next Tuesday, I needed that laugh god. I'm saving that for the giggles.

I love this so much, Hihi looks amazing and I am perfectly fine (read:stoked as hell but trying to be chill) with the liberties you took on their dress aaaah! Their hair also looks so fluffy and floaty and their expression is so sweet I think this is one of my favs you've done so far I love how you draw my children!

As a side note, is it cool if I print these and the others you've done for me to frame them?
c5aopuss.png
15 Oct 2019, 11:24 pm
That is perfect! Exactly how I was thinking.
c5aopuss.png
15 Oct 2019, 10:48 pm
Perfect! I love them!
c5aopuss.png
15 Oct 2019, 1:53 am
<3 Thank you friendo! I appreciate you!
c5aopuss.png