Hancets's Recent Posts

8 Dec 2016, 11:21 pm
in Free villager css! (go to post)
Thank you so so so much for this. Credited you in a comment on the villager I used it for, hope that's okay?

http://www.furvilla.com/villager/179911
Let us not grow weary of doing good.
tumblr_nuy1i6uLGo1uoohs3o1_400.gif
8 Dec 2016, 9:26 pm
in What inspired your Username? (go to post)
Back in the day, I was with a very close friend of mine ((making a Webkinz account, gosh)) and I randomly thought up the word Hancets. I've used it as a username since then, it's just.. stuck. ^^;

The only downside is when people call me 'Hancet.' No, I am not Hancet. I am Hancets. And Hancets is me. -u-
8 Dec 2016, 8:59 pm
in Equestrian Kingdoms/Horses of Furvilla (not mlp) (go to post)
Ahhh, I have found my herd!

Alicorn here, though people always mistake me for a unicorn. My poor feathery flappers get overlooked. .o.

Pleased to meet more equines! It seems like there's not too many of us, compared to all the dogs and cats - not that that's a bad thing. It's just nice to find some fellow horses. c:
8 Dec 2016, 1:18 pm
in where u get ur avatar from (go to post)
Holidays pic of my fursona that I cropped - because I'm lazy. Mmn.
8 Dec 2016, 12:40 pm
in Introduce yourself! (go to post)
Heya!

I'm Hancets. My fursona, the goofy little pony in my avvie, is Grace. You can call me by either name.

Relatively new to the furry fandom but I have made it to one con, plan on going to more, and am currently working on a new fursuit. I also draw; might even take commissions on here someday.

Just joined Furvilla today. Open to conversation with anybody any time. Happy Holidays, everyone!