N0b0dy's Recent Posts

27 May 2019, 7:13 pm
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
Wistt because that custom is adorable.
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
21 Mar 2018, 2:07 am
in Dappervolk Key: Get in before March 24th (go to post)
^
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
20 Mar 2018, 8:27 pm
No response from that person.
I'll keep looking at other offers.
20 Mar 2018, 4:22 pm (Edited 20 Mar 2018, 4:23 pm)
in H: 4k FD, stall W: FR gems/items/etc (go to post)
Sloth
Actually, I'll go ahead and buy 500 more FD if you're up for it.
just in case I get tired of this wonky username (n0b0dy)
20 Mar 2018, 1:52 pm (Edited 20 Mar 2018, 2:04 pm)
Sloth said:
I can do that -- go ahead and send the gems to me at Glisselda :) I'll get a FD transfer sent over

Sent! Let me know if there are any problems~<3
19 Mar 2018, 11:24 pm
I would really appreciate 68 FD for my 68 G.
I am Nobody 11636 on FV. Send a CR, maybe?
19 Mar 2018, 10:22 pm
Artist I'll do a doodle of Hazard for one of those keys- :o

Here's my doodles page-

Here!

I'd like to accept this offer, but I see that your waitlist is heck long.
You're going to want the key sooner than you'll get the art done.
I'm willing to toss the key at you and have my art on the waitlist.
[_]Y
[_]N
19 Mar 2018, 8:00 pm
^
18 Mar 2018, 3:43 pm
TRADING DV KEY FOR ART

The last free public sign up window
for the Dappervolk Open Beta is on
March 24th at 3PM PST or 6PM EST.

Do you want to make sure you get in ahead of the last rush?
Still hoping to get a certain username? (I can check it for you.)
Still hoping to get a four digit user ID? (It's at 8706 right now!)

If you want to hurry and ensure you get a four digit user ID and a good username, I suggest trying to sign up for Dappervolk with a beta key before the last free public sign up window on March 24th. I can help you with that. For some art, of course!

I want art of any of my animals (squirrel, chimera, or humans).
Please post your gallery link if you want to do art for a key!

References:
(Squirrel): he is the cutest emo
(Chimera): based on a fennec
(Humans): three options here
18 Feb 2017, 12:51 pm
in Pay $5 / 500FD / 500G / 275kFC / 425kT / 4DIG (go to post)
Startail
I just got back to furvilla yesterday, so there were a ton of notifications and messages piled up. I haven't spent time going through them yet. I'll go take a look at your message.
17 Feb 2017, 6:22 pm
MeatieMeats
It just means that instead of being "better" by next month, the estimate is another three months. OH SUMMER, I WILL WALK IN YOU???

Can I draw this dude snarling and drooling weird teal stuff?
17 Feb 2017, 5:28 pm
MeatieMeats
Feel free to link new refs if you wanna try for elsewhat. n_~

And I'm O.K. right now. Sort of. I was starting to do better, and I was starting to be able to actually put some weight on my knees and take baby/90yearold type steps, but yesterday a train door repeatedly closed on me and sprained my ankle because the driver was paying zero attention. Other passengers saved me by pulling the doors open and helping me up into my crutches, but the driver pulled away from the boarding area before I could even sit down. I got hurt pretty bad, but more than anything I'm mad. LIFE IS A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS?
17 Feb 2017, 3:53 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2017, 3:54 pm)
jurobii
MeatieMeats
Paris

Hey, guys. It's been awhile. I just got back home from the hospital literally within the half hour, but I thought about you guys and the arts I'd promised. I would still like to do these for you, but I need confirmation that it's still wanted. If too much time has passed and you've moved on, please let me know. Otherwise, as soon as I am feeling up to drawing, I will work on them again. That deer rabbit thing wasn't far from being done, but I hadn't started the gremlin cutie or the hyena gal. I'd like to, but I won't be offended if you cancel, because my policy is fair cancelation within one week of no update, and I think it has been a week? Unsure. Time has been wonky due to pain and life events. Just let me know where each of yall stand, and I'll do what I can as soon as I can.
5 Feb 2017, 12:10 pm
jurobii
Eee, that would be so nice if you were willing to do so, but I can't require it, because it's my fault. x/////x I'm still going to try to finish it today, because I really need to get the other two projects done. /ded
5 Feb 2017, 2:06 am
jurobii
I'm really sorry for how long this is taking, but I may have got way too excited about this and I accidentally am making it a finished piece instead of a sketch. TT_____TT;;;;;;;; So it's taking me way longer because I put too much effort into it, and now I gotta do the rest of it the same way?????? *sob*

SKETCH_Jurobii_WIP3.png
3 Feb 2017, 9:24 pm
jurobii
I'm being made to go to bed early. ;n; ;n; ;n;
I got as far as this: sketchy sketch

Nowhere near what it'll look like, but does pose and shape seem okay?
3 Feb 2017, 8:27 pm (Edited 3 Feb 2017, 8:28 pm)
Hypernova
Yay! :D I hope to see you again in the future when lady luck shines!

Kankri
I can put you down in slot number three. Today I'm hitting the first slot.
I'm not sure if I will be able to get the second slot done today, or tomorrow.
That means I'd be working on yours tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Is that okay? :D
3 Feb 2017, 8:20 pm
jurobii
Is it okay if I add a subtle gradient or maybe flecks or sparkles to her back spot?
Or do you prefer the flat colors exactly as is? n///n

Hypernova
I ended up buying all but 5 of the ice fairies I wanted.
And those would only be worth 50 FD total, which doesn't help much.
Your soul bearers are pretty cute! But I don't keep anthro characters.
You can always come back to me later when you have the money, though!
3 Feb 2017, 8:11 pm
jurobii
Two braids, ya? One braid for each ear tuft thing? :D
3 Feb 2017, 8:05 pm
in All done (go to post)
Artist Sent trade~

Heya. I think you may have sent the moth to the wrong person.
It's been two hours, and I still haven't gotten your trade... :(
3 Feb 2017, 8:03 pm
in [T] 1147 FD for FR Gems/Treasure CLOSED (go to post)
Glexeli
Sending now. :)
3 Feb 2017, 7:59 pm
in [T] 1147 FD for FR Gems/Treasure CLOSED (go to post)
Glexeli
Are you still looking for gems?
I currently have 475 gems I would like to trade for FD. n_n
So we can do 450 for 450 if that is what you currently have.
3 Feb 2017, 7:46 pm
jurobii
Doing more research on these, it seems that yours is still just a baby and might change over time still? Do you want me to draw them as a baby, or do you want me to visualize what they might look like as an adult?
3 Feb 2017, 6:00 pm
in All done (go to post)
Jennifer
I would like a female white moth, please. n_n
3 Feb 2017, 1:00 pm
in Closed for now (go to post)
Ukira

You can check out my sketch sale thread here for some examples of animals.

This thread here links to some of my more detailed work, which I would charge a higher rate for, but since these are finished and polished, they don't have that same looseness as in my sketches. There are some animals here, too.

For a nice colored sketch, I'm charging 500 FD at the moment.
It sounds like you want something for use as a shifty. Is that correct?
If so, you're probably looking for something more finished and polished.
I'd prolly charge 1000 FD for something that'd look nice as a shifty.
Or, by paintie, do you just mean a regular furvillager paintie, not shifty?