N0b0dy's Recent Posts

3 Feb 2017, 12:52 pm
in [Open] Breed Pets, Get BETA BUG Prizes (go to post)
Slothie
The three bats and three flittens only gave me food for the dragon, sadly. -_-
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
2 Feb 2017, 10:25 pm
in Pay $5 / 500FD / 500G / 275kFC / 425kT / 4DIG (go to post)
jurobii
Oh my gosh, they're precious. Okay. That helps.

MeatieMeats
I'll put you down for the second slot!
Are these both the same person?
Are they wearing a cloak and mask?
If so, would that one be okay to draw?

I will begin tomorrow. My computer ended up dying, and I had to wait houuuurrrrrrs for someone to come along and get my charger for me. TT__TT (I'm currently bedridden, so I can't get up and get things for myself.) At this point I'm sleepy and out of it from meds, but I look forward to starting these on the morrow!

n_n
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
2 Feb 2017, 10:09 pm
Slothie
UGH. Computer died shortly after my last post, and I was just now able to get it charged. (I'm bedridden, so I have to wait for someone to come do things for me.) Sorry!
2 Feb 2017, 5:25 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2017, 5:33 pm)
Slothie
Two white cloudogs. At least one is female though.
Two more points, bringing me actually to 6 this time.

And I dug up 3 flittens and 3 bats, all ready to breed.
Another round of the raunchies!

Also, don't know if you want them in exchange for points, but:
- 1 stormy cloudog female
- 2 green ray females
2 Feb 2017, 5:08 pm
Slothie
I've a storm of cloudogs, but only two are female.
Both ready to breed. Can take in the Dawn.
2 Feb 2017, 4:27 pm
Slothie
Spaced it. Catbat can't breed for 5 days.
Cloned the ray mothers. That's 4 points.

Lemme see if I can round up clouddogs.
2 Feb 2017, 4:03 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2017, 4:04 pm)
Slothie
Can do 2 rays and 1 catbat right now.
Villager 690.
2 Feb 2017, 10:29 am
jurobii
Sure thing. I would be drawing them somewhat realistically. Do you want them drawn as a deer, a reindeer, a goat, an antelope, a horse, a pony, etc? It would help to have a species to reference, and I also need to know whether you want them to be of average size, petite, overweight, etc? n_n
1 Feb 2017, 11:58 pm
^
1 Feb 2017, 11:10 pm
in What weird foods do you eat? (go to post)
Kale.
1 Feb 2017, 9:27 pm
in Jay's Minipets | Free UD Minipets (go to post)
Thank you!
1 Feb 2017, 7:20 pm
^
1 Feb 2017, 7:18 pm (Edited 1 Feb 2017, 7:22 pm)
in Jay's Minipets | Free UD Minipets (go to post)
batwoman
I'm looking for female vampbirds. You have one that is ready to breed on February fourth in Mariana's stable. Would you be willing to send it to a stall in the stable of my furvillager? ID number: 690

Also, I have a cloud dog, if you want it.
1 Feb 2017, 7:13 pm
in thinkin' we're gonna be okay (go to post)
I'm seriously trying to get my will and other affairs in order, because I don't know if I will actually, literally survive to the end of 2017.
1 Feb 2017, 6:34 pm
in Post Your Status (go to post)
Kind of want to add a particular individual as a friend.
Keep seeing him around, and I like some of his posts.
But I don't trust anyone anymore, so what's the point?
Everything seems moot. I don't feel real engagement.

Drinking: lavender chamomile Herbal Remedy tea with Oregon Wildflower honey
Mood: Distrustful, apathetic, morose, placid, vaguely nostalgic, and plenty bitter
1 Feb 2017, 6:04 pm
in When your the odd one in your class... (go to post)
Kanade

Take pride in your interests and hobbies. Stories have gotten humans through civilization, and we're visual people, so it only makes sense that we would adore graphic novels and animation. Anime and manga are perfectly respectable interests. If people are truly mocking you for that, ignore them, because they're stupid kids and don't understand the value of such things yet. They'll learn in time.

You might want to consider whether you are seeing enemies where there are none. It could just be that no one cares about you one way or another. That's NOT a bad thing. If that is the case, it means you don't really have any enemies. And it also means that there is potential to make friends there. It's always a matter of finding a way to connect. If they don't share your favorite interests and hobbies, well, they're still your age and they still go to your school. You could start a conversation over something as boring and basic as finding ways to analyze and improve the cafeteria food. Social stuff is always up to you. Or you could just ignore them and stick to yourself. No real problem with that, as long as you're focusing on your studies. Skipping school is up to you. You can't blame anyone else for your decision to skip.

Pay attention in school and work hard. If you're slacking off, that's your fault. Find a way to make school work FOR YOU. It's there to teach you, not be a punishment! Remember that! MAKE school work for you. TALK to the teachers and let them know you are genuinely trying to find a way to adapt. You could even have a discussion with other students on ways to make classroom studies more interesting, or projects that might be enjoyable for you guys. Listen, though. If your school is not teaching you in a way that engages you and makes you look forward to learning, then you really, REALLY need to have a serious conversation with your teacher(s) to get them to help you engage:

Tell your teacher(s) you would like a personal meeting with a school councelor and vice principal present to seriously discuss your academic career. If you work best alone, tell them that you need to approach coursework in a way, at least to begin with, that is comfortable for you. You're never going to be able to do well if you can't concentrate on your studies. Social skills are important, yes, but you have to start somewhere first when it comes to doing well in school, so explain that to them. Tell them you would like to perform better in classes, but you're going to need genuine evaluation of what is best for you AT THIS TIME, not what they think you should be capable of.
1 Feb 2017, 2:40 pm
in The new FD pet gacha is stupid. (go to post)
I love the new changes, and I think it's the correct direction to take.
1 Feb 2017, 2:35 pm
^
1 Feb 2017, 11:49 am
in Am I the only one not upset? (go to post)
FULL SUPPORT.

It's a fantastic change.

I wish they would have retroactively made the DEC and JAN shop pets unbreedable, too, though.
1 Feb 2017, 1:12 am
in Do you think copying an idea is art theft? (go to post)
1. Art theft if claimed as original. Fanart if just made as homage.

2. Not art theft inherently. If you trace art, or copy it in a way that it's mimicking more than one major aspect (stealing a color palette hex code for hex code, copying both the pose and style) then it is indeed art theft.
29 Jan 2017, 11:59 am
^
28 Jan 2017, 11:29 pm
^
28 Jan 2017, 10:38 am
^
26 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm
in Can you clear a career? (go to post)
I hope furvilla staff change the settings for this so that we can make a villager careerless later on! With only being able to have ten active villagers, it would be nice to choose for some to be careerless!
26 Jan 2017, 6:49 pm
^