N0b0dy's Recent Posts

11 Dec 2016, 11:38 pm
in OFFICIAL FURVILLA HOLIDAY PARTY THREAD! [Closed] (go to post)
MY SECRET SANTA KEEPS SENDING ME AMAZING ANONYMOUS GIFTS!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS LORDIE LOO. WHOEVER YOU ARE, THANK YOU.

#mysantabestsanta
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
11 Dec 2016, 10:44 pm
in BETA Items ~ DISCOUNT SALE!!! {Selling FD as well} (go to post)
How many FD do you have?
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
11 Dec 2016, 5:58 pm
in that drawing advice doesn't fit me! (go to post)
Really, the classic advice will work, if you actually do it.

Keep practicing. Every day. It's not fun to make yourself do something every day, but if you genuinely want to get better, you need to draw at least ten minutes a day. Within a year your art will drastically improve, no matter how good you were previously, whether you are a beginner or an expert. Constant practice always improves your work. Even if the practice looks utterly terrible, you are still improving. They say it takes a thousand horrible drawings to draw one good drawing.

Draw what you see. Draw from life. Draw from photos. The most important thing when practicing by drawing from life is to make sure you are actually drawing the shapes that are there, and not just drawing what you want to be there. For a while, abandon your style. Don't try to draw huge, cute eyes. Draw what the eye in the photo actually looks like. Pay attention to the negative space. The shapes of things are probably way different than what you would think they are if you actually look closely.

If you are struggling to use references, first check to see if the reference is appropriate. A person sitting will not help you very much if you are trying to learn to draw someone standing. Vice versa. Find references that are in the positions you want to draw. Find references of what you want to draw. If you want to get better at drawing a wolf, don't look at pictures of dogs for reference. Also, don't use a cat as a reference for a canine... Make sure you're using the right species! If you want to draw a girl with african heritage, use photos of girls from that bloodline. This even works for mythological creatures. Look at pictures of bats and birds and lizards and snakes if you want to draw a dragon.

Make sure you are using anatomy references, and learn about how anatomy works for whatever species you are drawing. When standing, humans have a balanced posture that causes their hips to often angle opposing to their shoulders. Other animals have similar stances. If your drawings look too stiff, then check out poses and postures for what you are drawing.

It's not that the advice won't work for you. It's that you have to work to understand and use the advice.
11 Dec 2016, 8:30 am
in butt support - READ IT FIRST (go to post)
All I can think of is how perfect it would be with ID 8008...
11 Dec 2016, 7:57 am
in spiders are adorable...(Spider picture warning) (go to post)
There are three pages of spiders lurking at the Giving Tree right now.

SPIDER_ATTACK_DEC_11_2016.png
11 Dec 2016, 6:51 am
in Offering 1000 gems FR for Sword of Discourse (go to post)
Daily Bump.
11 Dec 2016, 12:05 am
in Giving Tree (go to post)
That first option sounds fine. But that second option sounds like a nightmare to code, and it'd have to be after, like, three years to make it fair.
10 Dec 2016, 9:32 pm
in Costume Giveaway (go to post)
I'll take number five, please! Thank you, because I want to create a Steampunk fennec fox custom!
10 Dec 2016, 9:15 pm
in Offering 1000 gems FR for Sword of Discourse (go to post)
OwnedByCats
E
Thank you for the info.

UPDATE!
Purchased Shield from Owned By Cats!

Looking for the Sword! I've seen it going for between 500g to 1000g.
(That's Flight Rising currency equivalent to furvilla furdollars 1:1 ratio.)
I'm currently offering 777 gems!
10 Dec 2016, 3:25 pm
in OFFICIAL FURVILLA HOLIDAY PARTY THREAD! [Closed] (go to post)
Peridorkie
But if we made our post after the grand opening, and included the reference links, then we don't need to repost again, right? :D
10 Dec 2016, 3:21 pm
in 2nd! Newbie Giveaway -Applications Closed- (go to post)
Heheh. Thank you.

I'm going to give the potion and shield as presents to my partner, who is starting a velociraptor warrior army. n_n But I'm going to keep the furdollars! I'll have six once the trade is sent! That's my favorite number.
10 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm
in [H] 9000 FR Gems + Items [W] 3Dig ID (go to post)
UPDATE!
Currently at 9250 gems and 120,000 treasure pure on FR!
10 Dec 2016, 12:41 pm
in [CLOSED][S] 3-digit villager [W] FD, pets & more (go to post)
Maybe I can find someone do do an exchange for me.
How much in terms of furcash would you be wanting?
And what kinds of items here might interest you?
10 Dec 2016, 12:19 pm
in [CLOSED][S] 3-digit villager [W] FD, pets & more (go to post)
I know that you are primarily looking for Furvilla items, but would Flight Rising items and currency be of any interest to you?
10 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm
in [W] Kaylune [S] 3, 4, 5 Digits (go to post)
And the Kaylune pets and items are of no interest, either?
10 Dec 2016, 12:11 pm
in Post your latest piece of art! (go to post)
WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

2486829_0BJy3RFixfyrtQl.png
10 Dec 2016, 11:35 am
in Pets for newbies!! (go to post)
Thank you! I had just added a white unicorn to my wishlist, so it was a great, joyful shock to get one!
10 Dec 2016, 10:06 am
Oliver_Woolfe

Oh my gosh! This is amazing to wake up to in the morning! I won? :D
10 Dec 2016, 1:34 am
in CLOSED (go to post)
Wolpard ;w; Thank you.
I'm glad I didn't mess up.
10 Dec 2016, 1:29 am
in [W] Kaylune [S] 3, 4, 5 Digits (go to post)
mauve
I am interested in 797 and 979.
One or the other, or ideally both.

On Kaylune I could offer six 3Dig pets.
PM me for the #s if you are interested.
I also have orbs and some random stuff.

Or on Flight Rising I have these things:
2350 gems pure, and trying to get more~
Fire Sprite (worth around 9000 gems)
Shadow Sprite (around 3900 gems)
Lightning Sprite (around 3300 gems)
Infectionist's Sash (around 1500 gems)
Infectionist's Armband (around 1200 gems)

Or if aged dragons interest you, I have many to offer.
My partner and I bred quite a few 7dig imps and more.
Or I have two unbred gen1 7digit basics that are valuable.
Or I have a red noct pair from the first night of the nocturne.

Please let me know if any of this is of interest!
Maybe we can work something out!
9 Dec 2016, 10:28 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:20 am)
fizzle
Yes, yes! I saw you post about Terry on FR.
His number starts with a 9, so I enjoy him. :3

I'm still trying to sell off my sprites to get pure.
So far I have 2350 gems and 116,540 treasure.

I'm trying to sell these sprites:
(around 9000 gems) Fire Sprite
(around 3900 gems) Shadow Sprite
(around 3300 gems) Lightning Sprite

I also have a few retired festival apparel items up on the auction house.
If anything sells and I earn enough to buy Terry, I'll message you about it.
Until then, would you mind keeping me updated about offers you get?
I'm trying to get the funds as quickly as I can, but it might not pan out.
If I end up finding another number I like for non-pure, I'll let you know!
9 Dec 2016, 10:04 pm
I managed to get ID 690, and I really want another three digit to match my tiny precious. Do you have a three digit that starts with 6 or 7 or 9 that you want to trade for flight rising items or currency?

Please post what numbers you can offer, and a preferred price range!

I have gems, treasure, sprites, and retired items. Let's discuss these options.
9 Dec 2016, 8:42 pm
I would like to be entered into this giveaway, too!

I know my favorite villager type is the fennec fox.
But that's because I love fennec foxes.
As far as pets go, I'm not sure yet.
I haven't seen many of them yet.
Maybe the gold fennec fox?

My question is: [/i]How do pets work?[/i]
I can click one on my villager profile.
It told me that it liked me and it got one heart.
What else can I do with my villager's pet?

My favorite riddles are just lame Hobbit quotes.
And, even more lame, I like this one the best:
"What have I got in my pocket?"
9 Dec 2016, 8:23 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
Wolpard
Did I break a rule? D:
9 Dec 2016, 5:32 pm
in ●free giveaway● winners posted!! (go to post)
Oh, wait. I forgot my user name isn't Nobody here. I guess I am ARTIST?
Ahahah. But yes. I usually go by Nobody, so that is what you may call me.