Velociraptor's Recent Posts

28 Feb 2019, 8:00 pm
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
Eden_Lupes

Hi! You don't have to use a base. The draw your own slot is for when you draw it yourself entirely from scratch. Otherwise I provide people with an edited base to use. But it isn't necessary. You just have to show me what you're doing so I can approve it.
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
10 Jan 2019, 11:00 am
in experimental pencil tool adopts (fd/fc) (go to post)
Pinglist please! :D
9 Jan 2019, 11:54 am
in Nightwool Announcement! (go to post)
Keep me on the pinglist ^^
28 Dec 2018, 12:04 am
Rozga Fluzzy

Chibis qualify as actual ringbearers, so you are both qualified as owners of one now! They're just on a chibi base. They come with a list of their traits and can be drawn as a normal ringbearer by either yourself or others.
27 Dec 2018, 11:27 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED! This was a pleasure to run and I'll be hopefully doing another in the future! We had a total of 244 entries which is quite amazing. Here are the winners and their respective prizes!

certificates of authenticity
m7qXUG2.png

WINNER OF GRAND PRIZE, SEN
Sassibirb - Thank you for entering and I hope you enjoy em! Sen comes with their standard full piece as well as multiple others that will be sent (both the very funnee poster and a chibi)
Please remember for any future ref that raffle prize ringbearers cannot be sold because the means at which they are obtained are completely free, but you may trade them.

WINNER OF AN OFF-BASE CUSTOM
Donburi - Nice to see you here and hope to enjoy working with you! When you have the time, please pm me about the details of your custom. The most updated version of the traits list can be found in the doc.

WINNER OF THE CUSTOM CHIBIS
jakdacrowe Aibrean - Congratz! Similarily, please pm me with the details of the custom chibi you would like. The form and the docs can be found on the front page!

WINNER OF 500 FD PRIZE
noll - The money will be sent to you shortly! Spend that well lobster man

WINNER OF THE PAINTIE TICKETS
Asha - Congrats! The item transfer will be sent to you soon.

WINNER OF THE HOLIDAY(ISH) CHIBIS
Rozga Cetchi Fluzzy - Enjoy! You have these 3 to pick from, first come first serve, so the last one remaining will go to the last person picking. Once you confirm your prize (pick which one you'd like from those available) I will pm you the files.
p4sp0QV.png
fullview

Thank you again for entering and have a happy new years!
27 Dec 2018, 12:02 am
RESULTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW
I am incredibly busy right now, thank you all for your patience
22 Dec 2018, 4:43 pm
in bunch of free stuff! (go to post)
Kiko

You're welcome, enjoy! :D
22 Dec 2018, 4:11 pm
meeyontokki

No problem, enjoy!
22 Dec 2018, 4:00 pm
Hi my inventory is literally so flooded with things I don't need.
No need to ping me, just post and I'll send you some random stuff! May or may not be really good, who knows! If you're looking for somethin specific I might have it, so feel free to ask, but no guarantees. You don't have to give me anything back but if you did I wouldn't say no :>
22 Dec 2018, 3:11 pm
in Free stuff (go to post)
I'm ok with mostly anything, but I'd really appreciate non DMM and non QP seeds, also any plushies, slabs, or minipets I don't have.

Ty for doing this! and great username btw
22 Dec 2018, 12:56 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
4/10

I see you a lot but I've never talked to you!
22 Dec 2018, 12:45 pm
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Chaoticraptor!
21 Dec 2018, 3:43 pm
in Giving Away Fairies! (OPEN) (go to post)
TavixTheDragon

I have 5 icy antlers I don't need!
Currently looking for sticker, feast, mistletoe, star, and plush fairies rn if you'd be willing to toss any my way in exchange
21 Dec 2018, 3:24 pm
in What are you listening to? (go to post)
Been listening to a lot of two door cinema club the past few days.
21 Dec 2018, 3:11 pm
in ▶ Ringbearer Custom Raffle! ○ WINNERS ANNOUNCED! ◀ (go to post)
Last day !
18 Dec 2018, 5:21 am
Thedarkkrew

If you'll be drawing it yourself, then sure! Pm me with the details of what you'd like to do so I can give you approval. Otherwise MYO's are closed.

Rozga

Give me a few days to think about it and I'll get back to you! I've never really considered taking art before (your portrait examples are really nice tho!), but if I did it would have to be after I got through my current backlog.
17 Dec 2018, 5:51 pm
Dreki

It seems you may be onto something there!
(I'm going to fit as many as I possibly can on em LOL)
17 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2018, 5:23 am)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel @knifeEMOJI Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted DessertDingo NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Sassibirb LackeyLion xarazura rookfern Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Dubstep Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven Krepta MeloNeko Bayek Harper-Penn Spores Smoothiepuppy Artferdark Media RedlaSunShowers029 Mystikk Dakota_Skullwolf glitchflannel Spector Fire_V-Raptor Ro StellarHyena CyberneticCaballus Silverpelt60 atilla Snekk PeachFox lunarlicorice Dreki Diam0ndUn1c0rn Timelus Velg Imoku ODeer Magala

This is the season of giving! And also I couldn't leave you all without a christmasy event so here we are! (I'll attend to all usual business tomorrow because I'm heading to sleep at the time of posting this lol)
Anyways........ Meet the main object of this event! And take this (thanks to Jak for the inspiration) as some sort of incentive.

This is Sen, a creature in local folklore with the body of a wolf, the head of a dragon, the antlers of a deer, and a mane of pine. This Ringbearer is a winter spirit, living deep in the taiga forests of the north, serving as their gaurdian. It roams the small graveyards of rural mountain towns and watches over those who respect the lands it walks upon.

Each year near the end of december people leave offerings or decorations at the edge of the forest where it is said to dwell in hopes of good luck, fortune, and protection in the new year. For the duration of this event (dec 17th-dec 25th) every 6 hours you can choose to either leave an offering (like a pun or *coughs* telling me about a cool animal i can use for inspiration) or leave a decoration for this ringbearer to wear (your choice! you can simply say you'd like to decorate them with tinsel if you'd like). Every post you make counts as an entry in the raffle held at the end, and each entry post by everyone as a whole goes towards unlocking prize tiers!

All prizes will be drawn by random number generation. Keep in mind if you have BOUGHT more than 3 Ringbearers you are not eligible for winning the raffle ringbearer, but are still eligible for other prizes! They are, as follows.

20- 500 fd
35- 2 paintie tickets
50- 3 holiday chibis (3 people will be picked, each gets to choose one)
75- 2 custom chibis (2 people will be picked)
100- 1 custom (this will NOT be on a static base but rather a custom one since im not doing on-base work for the time being, sorry!)
101- Sen!

Good luck and happy holidays!
15 Dec 2018, 10:27 am
noll

Sure ! Just pwyw for it

Marodynamic

Jak is correct, probably the best way to view what you want is through the official database sheet which is linked on the top of the first post. Visual trait guide is sortve a constant wip atm. And custom rules and myo rules are the same!
13 Dec 2018, 3:20 am
in Zul's paintie shop {OPEN} (go to post)
Zul smack me back on your pinglist >:3
11 Dec 2018, 4:09 am
CaligulasPeri

Two is on hold! But if they aren't paid for in time I will ping you to let you know if they go back up for sale!
11 Dec 2018, 4:01 am (Edited 11 Dec 2018, 4:03 am)
Dreki
Yours!

atilla Ornstein
Send the FD! (And I'll hold the one)
11 Dec 2018, 3:50 am (Edited 11 Dec 2018, 4:07 am)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel @knifeEMOJI Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted DessertDingo NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Sassibirb LackeyLion xarazura rookfern Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Dubstep Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven Krepta MeloNeko Bayek Harper-Penn Spores Smoothiepuppy Artferdark Media RedlaSunShowers029 Mystikk Dakota_Skullwolf glitchflannel Spector Fire_V-Raptor Ro StellarHyena CyberneticCaballus Silverpelt60 atilla Snekk PeachFox lunarlicorice Dreki

Halfway through backlog and asset updating and decided to do something small, I may or may not do these again but they are........ chibis!
After you buy one I will send you an unwatermarked version with a list of their traits, they are 350 FD each, to buy just ping me with the number of which one you want!

EDIT - ALL SOLD

9 Dec 2018, 8:31 pm
in Winter Stag Gender Swap (go to post)
bandycam

I can trade you a male?
7 Dec 2018, 11:23 pm
in Minipet Mimics [Dunks!!!] (go to post)
Please put me on the pinglist! These are so cute :o