Velociraptor's Recent Posts

2 Dec 2018, 5:08 pm
in Giveaway Brittany Poinsetter winner announced (go to post)
Would love to enter!
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
2 Dec 2018, 3:24 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
1 Dec 2018, 11:02 pm
in Nightwools - DO NOT COMMENT (go to post)
Take
1 Dec 2018, 9:06 pm
in Nightwools - DO NOT COMMENT (go to post)
Takin one
1 Dec 2018, 6:12 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
1/10

I don't think I've ever seen you until now
1 Dec 2018, 2:09 pm (Edited 1 Dec 2018, 3:02 pm)
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
Daytime short stream

Edit: done!
1 Dec 2018, 8:56 am
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
5/10
I see you everywhere, but we've never talked
30 Nov 2018, 9:37 am
xarazura

Sure! Please send the FD over to me and I'll pm you!

Dubstep

Does a hold of 3 days sound fine to you?
30 Nov 2018, 9:19 am
Pinglists updated ! ^_^
30 Nov 2018, 8:39 am
Saefall

Sure!
I'll pm you in a min!
30 Nov 2018, 8:04 am (Edited 30 Nov 2018, 7:37 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel knifeEMOJI Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted DessertDingo NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Sassibirb LackeyLion xarazura rookfern Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Dubstep Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven Krepta MeloNeko Bayek Harper-Penn Spores Smoothiepuppy Artferdark Media RedlaSunShowers029 Mystikk Dakota_Skullwolf glitchflannel Spector Fire_V-Raptor Ro StellarHyena CyberneticCaballus Silverpelt60 atilla

A batch of adopts all done by the lovely jakdacrowe !

Michelangelo - Bought by Dubstep

SXI3D9g.png
Fullview here

Curators be warned, this ringbearer goes to art museums and eats the statues. A bit of an unearthly and mischievous thing, this creature enjoys hanging from the rafters of grand churches and making a snack out of the doves and mice that hang around. While some consider them a nuisance, it is rumored that depictions of them guiding the people of the past in times of disaster have been found.

Traits: Goat Eyes (uc), Short Ears (uc), Medium Tail (c)
Horns (uc), Feathered Wings (sr), Seraphim Wings (sr)
Favourite Foods: Doves, Marble, Alabaster
Price: SOLD

Asmodeus - Bought by Saefall

HoZuTqX.png
Fullview here

A protective spirit in local folklore, this ringbearer wanders small graveyards and lands ravaged by volcanic eruptions. Their coat is silky, and as black as the ash and igneous rock that covers the landscape they patrol through. Their appearance is said to be a warning of a future eruption. Groups of people that spot them standing on the horizon know to be careful and vigilant in the coming months.

Traits: Goat Eyes (uc), Caracal Ears (c), Spaded Tail (r)
Horns (uc), Draconic Jawed (r), Mineral Bones (r)
Feathered Wings (sr), Seraphim Wings (sr), Scaled Claws (sr)
Favourite Foods: Ravens, Basalt, Obsidian

Bobbita - Bought by xarazura

LDFC9nk.png
Fullview here

More of a malicious being, this ringbearer was born out of the destruction of the local reefs and sealife. It takes it's job quite seriously, and has gained a reputation for capsizing or causing damage to the vessels of irresponsible fisherman or those using illegal practices. Only leaving those who take what they need and no more than that. There have been many theories popping up about what could be causing the recent wrecks, as nobody has ever seen the culprit. Some even claim it to be a megalodon. For now, it will remain a mystery to the public.

Traits: Slit Inverted Eyes (r), Short Ears (uc), Aquatic (sr), Spines (uc), Mandibles (r)
Favourite Foods: Bobbit Worms, Lionfishes, Zebra Morays
28 Nov 2018, 4:25 pm
Daily up!
28 Nov 2018, 9:27 am
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Rack
27 Nov 2018, 8:16 pm
Acrimony - Custom for CyanideRexashka

8Nl8CB3.jpg
Fullview

This Ringbearer is rumored to represent Wrath, one of the 7 deadly sins. It uses its quad wings to roam the Earth, almost to find its next victim to torment. The guards off of Death Row claim to hear their inmates cry of witnessing a horrid beast digging in the dirt and consuming the dumped, discarded, and terrifyingly dismembered bodies of their fellow executed prisoners. There is also a legend, stating that to gain this Ringbearer's trust, you must best it in a fight to near death, or complete death if you fail. Surely, with its many scars that have sprouted into many harsh vines and foreboding black roses, the task seems impossible. However, the legened also claims that if you were able to complete such a task against this wrathful and horrid beast, you would inherit all the wrath and asperity this Ringbearer has, as well as its immense power. This ringbearer is certainly a bad omen, and seeing it almost absolutely means your demise.
Writing by CyanideRexashka !
27 Nov 2018, 11:49 am
Final day bump! :o
26 Nov 2018, 9:45 am
in Count Until Someone Says Shark (go to post)
26 Nov 2018, 7:30 am
in Count Until Someone Says Shark (go to post)
25 Nov 2018, 12:46 pm
alxq

JURvY4U.png
(i hope youre able to get this one! sae has gotta stop hoarding all the designs eventually :'O)
24 Nov 2018, 8:18 pm
in Salamander Dragons NURSERY OPEN (go to post)
Add me to the pinglist? :D lunarlicorice
24 Nov 2018, 8:09 pm
Pinglist updated!
24 Nov 2018, 10:10 am
in P2U RPG Chibi Bases! [100fd] (go to post)
Thank u!
and nice to see you too noll! ^^
24 Nov 2018, 9:24 am
in P2U RPG Chibi Bases! [100fd] (go to post)
These are SO cute please add me to the gen pinglist
24 Nov 2018, 12:46 am
Up!
23 Nov 2018, 6:00 am (Edited 27 Nov 2018, 8:03 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel @exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted @CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Sassibirb @CosmicFeline xarazura @Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Dubstep Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven @Kreptacat MeloNeko @Taegeuk Harper-Penn @Stereofeathers Smoothiepuppy Artferdark Media RedlaSunShowers029 Mystikk Dakota_Skullwolf glitchflannel Spector Fire_V-Raptor Ro StellarHyena

Little bit of something to go on while I'm going back and finishing customs
Wont be posting anymore sales until I finish those (so don't worry if you're waiting on that!), but I'll be posting again
Thank you for your patience

BLUE ICE - BLACK FRIDAY AUCTION - OFF BASE EXPERIMENTAL

zNMq3es.png
Fullview here (reccomended)

This ringbearer shows up on only the darkest nights just before winter fully sets in. Said to bring with it chaos and cold winds, it's rumoured to be an malevolent spirit. Nobody truly knows if this creature is alive or not, only that it is feared.

Traits: Stargazer Eyes (sr), Medium Tail (c), Caracal Ears (c), Horns (uc), Draconic Jawed (r), Minral Bones (r)
Favourite Foods: Carnelian, Black Ice, Five-lined Skink
Current bid: 85 usd alxq

RULES

-Ping the person you're outbidding
-Minimum increase of 100 fd/1 usd
-Winner recieves unwatermarked fullsize (w mouth ref) and paintie sized versions
-2 hour snipe guard (on the final day)
-Ends Nov 27th 5PM furvilla time
23 Nov 2018, 2:36 am
in Free 5 Digit Raffle ( Closed ) (go to post)
I'd like to enter