Velociraptor's Recent Posts

19 Jan 2018, 8:17 pm
in buying art (2.6k fd & 1.5m fc) (go to post)
sae

YA
Here are.. some chars of urs that I would love to draw

-Soda
-Nirvana
-Apollo
-Clay
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
19 Jan 2018, 7:53 pm
in buying art (2.6k fd & 1.5m fc) (go to post)
sae

You kno how my art looks but just convert these based on 1$ = 100 FD

Sketches are 5$
Busts are 15$ for lineart and 30$ for colored
Waist up is 25$ for lineart and 50$ for colored
Fullbodies are 40$ for lineart and 80-100$ for colored

Color always comes w/ shading.
I'll draw any but especially raptors.
Thanke You
19 Jan 2018, 6:48 pm
in OTA Rainbow Bunny & Grape Kitties! (go to post)
Pikminbleu

I understand now, Thank you! <3
19 Jan 2018, 6:16 pm
Pikminbleu

I'm confused, if Exo is offering for recolors is my bid for the original adopt still valid? Since they're bidding on more or less a separate adopt and not the original one itself.
19 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm
Pikminbleu

1000 FD or I can draw (https://imgur.com/a/06nXJ) for the grape cat!
19 Jan 2018, 11:16 am
in Favourite paintie of the user above you? (go to post)
CosmicFeline
Marsh because bias Pablo is really cute !
19 Jan 2018, 7:40 am
in any good animes? (go to post)
Boku No Hero Academia is the new big one from the shounen animes, so if you haven't watched it yet maybe give it a shot!

But as for stuff I've watched and would reccomend, Mob Psycho 100. It's my fav anime and the OP is an absolute banger, i've rewatched it a couple of times and I thought the english dub was pretty great too. Other than that, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Madoka Magica, Little Witch Academia, One Punch Man (created by the same guy who did MP100), Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, or maybe Tokyo Ghoul.
18 Jan 2018, 5:20 pm
in BUYING digital art of my beeb [Have 4.3K FD] (go to post)
VoidDancer
I might ping you again in a bit since tbh I like the pixel example and the other one. Also is that gryphon your non paintie art? Because it's really nice!

dillykai
AH I'm glad I refreshed before posting to see your update. Since I'm conserving all the rlc I make off my own art for buying pc parts (horribly expensive graphics card here I come ;_;)
I really like how this and this looks and wondering if I could get something like that of a waist up anthro piece?
18 Jan 2018, 4:08 pm
Dizzie-Dreamer Manitka
I don't think it's really what I'm looking for, but thank you for offering and I'll keep you in mind!

Little_World
I don't know what your art looks like though...?
18 Jan 2018, 3:47 pm
Heyo. I wish I had items 2 offer aswell but I really don't since I only came back to this place like 3 months ago! I have a lot of FD though, currently a balance of 4,300.
I am seeking art of my small son Licorice, he's a ringbearer and doubles as both my personal one and the species mascot.

Here's his ref, I'd prefer he be drawn in this form since it's sortve his standard appearance !
wd3UsMf.png

He can also be drawn as a sortve anthro. (any outfit/clothes. idc!)
fh9zyJ2.png

While I appreciate the offer and the effort, I'm not interested in traditional art
So please show me your digital stuff!
I'd prefer to see multiple examples or a link to an art shop if you have one
I'm more comfortable paying half first and the other half after but I can pay all upfront if needed!
Please ping me.
That's all, thanks!
18 Jan 2018, 1:07 pm
in Nightwools - OPEN Species (go to post)
realitydoq

Please ping me for a notif for a bit before they'll be given out!
18 Jan 2018, 12:05 am
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
Saefall

Send mone !
17 Jan 2018, 11:37 pm (Edited 18 Jan 2018, 12:07 am)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster @Ambr0se Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven Kreptacat MeloNeko

haelo

Longest Boi - Collab with jakdacrowe - SOLD TO Saefall
wNCb9fi.png
Fullview here

Traits: Colored Inverted (r), Long Tail (c), Extra-long Ears (r), Dwarfism (sr)
Favourite Foods: Long-Tailed Grass Lizard, Ring Tailed Lemur, Rabbit
Price: SOLD
4 Jan 2018, 8:17 pm (Edited 4 Jan 2018, 8:18 pm)
RadioactiveAcid

Okay! That's definitely doable and I can just send that one to you right away! All you gotta do is just send the payment for the creation fee. Would you like it in a .sai or .psd format? (you'll have to add me on discord @ Suneater#7132 so I can send you the file :3c )
4 Jan 2018, 7:10 pm
RadioactiveAcid

A MYO would be open for you to make as long as you're drawing it! Otherwise slots are closed in terms of ones where I make a custom base. But there's always a technical opening for people who do the whole thing themselves since it doesn't require my services :>
The same applies to if you wish to use the static default base (if that's the case lmk!) as I don't have to edit anything on in that case aswell.
4 Jan 2018, 1:10 am
Amethyst

Sure! Just a heads up that it'll be a while before they do though!
4 Jan 2018, 12:46 am
Ornstein Pineapplefox stars_will_fall Pekoro Haunted CyanideRexashka TechSavii Supernatural LSTheNinjaKitten Steinbit divitineo Jyoustar Eeveebabe Ninenko skywright Viola jakdacrowe Saefall Arazeml xarazura noll AlphaLeo000 CosmicFeline Khisyra Sassibirb Misconceptions Creep Asha Reapers Ghosteez Chuffle Shenkkazoo Jifi-Dawg LucielChoi NYX1ST1X toothpaste Draikou Sadrain TwizzArt Momo1013 Cybersix_Data7 Toxicide Admiral AuroraTheBeauty Koro-san Alyzeh Neut arinaca stormbringer15 Amethyst NekoDrowned Mykestri LascielsShadow Akari Victory CrepeThePancake aspider WaveringHeart Oreloki Daggerzzzz Archaven Monster LittleHoneyClown Steambrigade MeloNeko Ramorgi Magnolia

You were pinged because you were entered into this raffle. If you're interested in the species, more raffles and events will be held in the future, so please feel free to ask to be put on the pinglist (if you aren't on there already! If you asked during the event, you've now been added, sorry for missing you earlier!)

The winner for the raffle design has been drawn....
JPDXRvX.png

Congratz to CosmicFeline ! I'll be sending you a pm with the unwatermarked fullsize and a paintie sized version as well (for if you want to upload them to a shifty).

In other news...........

I will be adding npcs to the thread! Please vote here for your favourites! Please only pick three though!

Also, while I posted about it before, the species now has an official Discord server. If you're interested in ringbearers, or would just like to come chat with me and fellow people who enjoy them, come join! You don't have to be a ringbearer owner and I post a lot of official content there.
3 Jan 2018, 1:25 pm
CyanideRexashka

Possibly! If I work on rb stuff today then maybe I'll stream it.
3 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm
Bump !
3 Jan 2018, 12:08 am (Edited 3 Jan 2018, 1:34 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake

HI IM SORRY IT'S SO LATE but take it

Nov'-Dec' Deers
eCa6hBM.png
Fullview here

Traits: Moongazer Eyes (r), Caracal Ears (c), Draconic Jawed (r), Forest Crown (sr), Aquatic (sr)
Favourite Foods: Sockeye Salmon, Caribou, Forest Grasses
Price: RAFFLE, SEE BELOW FOR RULES

HOW TO WIN

~Ping me with your ID number
~Tell me your favorite food
~That's it! Have fun, entries are limited to one person
~Winners drawn January 4th

If you participated in the event featuring this ringbearer, you are automatically entered, but you are allowed a singular final entry here.
2 Jan 2018, 4:41 pm
https://picarto.tv/ScrungosArt y'all know what's up
2 Jan 2018, 1:53 pm
in My minecraft server! (New Discord server!) (go to post)
You are all banned from using worldedit
2 Jan 2018, 1:28 pm
LittleHoneyClown

What happened? :o
28 Dec 2017, 2:51 pm
Dizzie-Dreamer

1. 2-8 hours (on a daily scale)
2. Yes
3. I suck at redstone, but I'm very good at plugins after both trial-and-error running a server and learning from a friend. I'm very used to things like the worldedit plugin. I'm a good builder and landscaper, I like building in general.
4. A solid 8 or 9. I'm generally a chatty person.
28 Dec 2017, 12:53 pm
Dizzie-Dreamer

add me to the general pinglist and if you could can you ping me for when mod apps open? would love to be back in a management position as I have experience with being an admin on my own server c: