Velociraptor's Recent Posts

25 Nov 2017, 4:33 pm
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
The second goal was reached! Good job everyone.
Update image coming soon...
V38M6Yo.png
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
22 Nov 2017, 4:12 pm
Arazeml

Yep you can! Consider the daily timer 'reset' with the new baby being posted, and it'll reset again after rollover :>
22 Nov 2017, 4:00 pm (Edited 23 Nov 2017, 11:03 am)
Ornstein Pineapplefox stars_will_fall Pekoro Haunted CyanideRexashka TechSavii Supernatural LSTheNinjaKitten Steinbit divitineo Jyoustar Eeveebabe Ninenko skywright Viola jakdacrowe Saefall Arazeml xarazura noll AlphaLeo000 CosmicFeline Khisyra Sassibirb Misconceptions Creep Asha Reapers Ghosteez Chuffle Shenkkazoo Jifi-Dawg LucielChoi NYX1ST1X toothpaste Draikou Sadrain TwizzArt Momo1013 Toxicide Cybersix_Data7 Admiral Koro-san

(you have been pinged because you have participated in this event!)

oG5TBln.png

The creature has gotten bigger, and now has an impressive pair of antlers and a mane made of grass and fern! It has the tail similar to the salmon you'd given it, and displays a beautiful spotted coat.
Maybe in a few days it will fully mature?

(congratz! The raffle design goal has been reached. In a few days the design will be put onto the adult base and participants will have a chance at winning it)

sudDhMP.pngBTt4YHt.png

TIER ONE COMPLETE
25/25 FISH / 25/25 DEER

TIER TWO
16/40 FISH / 32/40 DEER

pgRnY3W.png

You don't know how... but while taking a stroll in the woods with the now larger creature you have decided to dub as your 'pet dog' you've come across yet another creature of the same kind! This one is smaller than the first, and seems to be a bit weaker, but it's just as playful and active.

Guess you'll have to get more food........

(same rules, same mechanics, just a bigger goal this time!

good luck!)
21 Nov 2017, 7:50 pm
CyanideRexashka

I MIGHT up the price of them because I'd like to start charging more for my art so watch for that but USD is just as valuable as FD is to me, so 100 FD = 1$.
21 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm
Haunted

Conversion rate is 1:700 and I do take mixed payment unless there is no FC option on the pricetag! (sometimes I only want fd or usd for a design)
21 Nov 2017, 7:23 pm
Ornstein

Ye
21 Nov 2017, 7:19 pm (Edited 21 Nov 2017, 7:23 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Creep

A flatsale! A pricier flatsale. (I'm tentative on selling this one lol)
Also we've reached 25/25 on the deer for this event! Don't forget you can feed the bab fish after site rollover to complete the goal and get yourself some extra raffle entries.

A glossy, silky god of the volcanic plains, this Ringbearer has been depicted as a dragon in old texts. They're as hot as the volcano they crawled out of, and at night their insides seem to be aglow in hues of cyan.

Traits: Colored Inverted (r), Medium Tail (c), Long Ears (c), Draconic Jawed (r), Bioluminescense (r), Mineral Bones (r)
Favourite Foods: Obsidian, Lava, Ash
Price: 1650 FD (ON HOLD)
21 Nov 2017, 12:15 pm
Aside from the event
prepare ur wallets

7kupUU1.png
21 Nov 2017, 6:48 am
Ornstein

Ya thats correct! Thank you <3
21 Nov 2017, 6:39 am (Edited 22 Nov 2017, 1:05 am)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox

I finished all my work for this early! Therefore I'm starting it early :O

NOVEMBER - THE FEAST

lDUWdcL.png

While searching through the rubble of a house from a recent storm, you find a strange creature. It's pure white with large black eyes. You decide to pick it up, and when you grab it it squeaks at you almost as if it were a toy. After pulling the strange creature out of the rubble you get a better look at it, you can see that it's no bigger than a cat but behaves more like a dog, as it now refuses to stop following you. You decide to keep the creature around for now, but you'll have to feed it. Maybe you can give it something from your recent trip into the north.

sudDhMP.pngBTt4YHt.png

TIER 1
18/25 FISH / 25/25 DEER

HOW THIS EVENT WORKS

Every day you can ping me in a post where you write down your ID and either pick from Fish or Deer. Almost like voting. These posts contribute sort of 'food points' to the greater cause of feeding this Genuine baby ringbearer, and with each one you make you get an extra free raffle entry. When the first goal is reached, the images (there's two!) will be updated with how the ringbearer looks in it's adolesence.

There is a possibity of TWO designs for this event, one of them is the raffle piece, and the other is a (festive!) auction piece that will have both of the new super rare traits. If both goals are not reached then the auction piece will be made into the raffle piece instead.

These are both exclusive event Ringbearers and will be very valuable after I implement some things in the next update I have planned.

BASIC RULES

-You can post once every day in Furvilla time, so whenever the site has had its rollover
-If you've won or participated in past events or raffles you can still participate in this one
-Please do not sell any raffle designs without contacting me and getting permission.
-This is the first actual event I've done so I appreciate feedback on if you liked the art or prizes
20 Nov 2017, 10:20 pm
Oreloki

I've sent the file through skype like last time <:
20 Nov 2017, 3:14 pm
CyanideRexashka

Dwarfism can't stack multiple times, but people in discord wanted me to go even smaller than baby Ringbearers.
So babys that have the Dwarfism trait were proposed.
They look like munchkin cats.

FQsoe2Z.png
20 Nov 2017, 7:36 am
Oreloki

I don't see why not, so sure.
Do you want the file for the new one?
20 Nov 2017, 3:09 am
Sassibirb

Hopefully the new stuff will be to your liking, I'm very excited to show em off haha.
And gl with your writing! Stuffs hard and I'm currently suffering from a block rn ;_;

AlphaLeo000

Not all traits have been drawn and the base has been updated now so that means I'll have to redraw a lot of them, however I have all of the adopts I have ever made on hand if you would like to see how certain things looked if there's a drawn example of them.

I'll add you to a general updates pinglist unless you're at all interested in premades, raffles, or events, because the main list is pinged for those three as well as any major updates I make.
20 Nov 2017, 2:52 am
Sassibirb

New traits will be added following the event, so if you can wait a few days you'll be able to get some brand new Rare or Super Rare traits on your custom! Keeping in mind that slots open on the 26th.
20 Nov 2017, 2:21 am (Edited 20 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm)
-rubs hands together-

Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt
The list was pinged bc this post has actual important info in it relating to the species.

MASSIVE UPDATE HERE

Compared to the new dwarf base I had made, the original looked quite... Ugly. While I was still fond of it, my style is always changing, and I wouldn't be able to mimic my original way of drawing forever. It's time for a new base as I dust off this thread.
So now, here it actually is. The brand new adult base drawn by yours truly.

v04DWpE.png
*If you own a ringbearer made on the original base I will not move it to the new base unless the design is very SIMPLE. You can message me if you would like to ask if your rb qualifies. Transferring old designs to the new base will come with a fee.

Those who have done MYOs are entitled to using the new base to move their designs.

Another thing people have been waiting for... customs will be open in approx a week. If you want to save to get one made I suggest doing so :>

UPCOMING

There will be an event starting on the 24th that will lead all the way into the 30th where a raffle will also take place.

I will be reworking the traits list. I recently added new 'mutation' traits. The neat thing about these is it's possible for every mutation to stack, so they can make for the rarest Ringbearer possible.

And finally..............
we must go
Smaller
O1rKnNi.png
19 Nov 2017, 8:24 pm
in ✧Northern Candy Ferrets Premades!✧ (go to post)
LiteralArtist

Add me to the pinglist for these? I'm also interested in purchasing a myo :o
19 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm
LucielChoi
Added!

Arazeml
Added! And thank you, that was the main inspiration for that one :D
19 Nov 2017, 7:05 pm
Saefall

Nice to see you buying again Sae <3
Send the fd~
19 Nov 2017, 6:23 pm (Edited 19 Nov 2017, 7:06 pm)
Sale time >:)
Adult base will be done tonight, so if you miss out on this one then chances are I'll be selling a design on that one

Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide

Chocolate Dappled - SOLD
BE1dv8e.png
Fullview here

Traits: Colored Inverted (r), Long Tail (c), Long Ears (c), Dwarfism (sr)
Favourite Foods: Mint, Chocolate, Cream
Price: SOLD

I'm going out for a walk but I will respond to any buyer when I get back ^^
19 Nov 2017, 5:07 pm
New things on the way!

7x8YEBv.png

67rCaJL.png

Possible sale or two tonight.
19 Nov 2017, 3:29 pm
in Dogoo Adoptables! [Open Species] (go to post)
add me to the general pinglist?
10 Nov 2017, 2:03 pm
in Favourite paintie of the user above you? (go to post)
KilljoyLights

I really like Sonia Rose! The markings and the splicing looks really well done. <3
8 Nov 2017, 10:02 am
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
6/10
I've seen you I think once before? Your spider villagers are rlly cute
7 Nov 2017, 6:08 pm
in The Person Below You Game (go to post)
I do!

TPBM had a warrior cats phase.