ScissorMouth's Recent Posts

21 Jun 2018, 9:37 am
in Free doodle icons (closed for now) (go to post)
Hi! Um, I was wondering if you could do a sketch of my chara, Kitty? I also have a villager of them, if it's better to view them there instead of toyhou.se.

https://toyhou.se/736183.kitty
20 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm
in ◎ SynCores Adoption Hub ◎ (go to post)
Ebony Magpie
Thank you, I would definitely like to have #4 put on hold! Hopefully my check will go in on the 25th, I'm immediately going to buy them :3
19 Jun 2018, 9:33 pm (Edited 19 Jun 2018, 9:34 pm)
Hi! Is it possible to put number 3 or 4 on hold until maybe Wednesday of next week? I get paid next Monday, so I'm hoping my check will be in my account by then. If it isn't possible, then that's okay, I'll just try to snag it in time!

Edit: I've just joined after being on a hiatus for almost a year now, so if you've stated you don't hold, then I'm sorry
11 Nov 2017, 7:43 am
in ✨Baytain Shelter✨open species! (go to post)
I would like to purchase Broken Sky in FD, please.
25 Aug 2017, 9:08 am
in Pest's Art and Painties (go to post)
Pesticide

I got the map fragments finally!! p.q I got caught yesterday with my phone and could only collect them for a few hours yesterday.

Should I send it over now?
24 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm
in => Vely's Art || LF: Dappervolk (go to post)
Vely

That works for me! Thank you so much, the dear doesn't get enough art p.q
24 Aug 2017, 9:20 pm
Vely said:
ScissorMouth

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down your commission. I've specifically opened commissions for villagers or furries with high-quality references because I enjoy working with that amount of detail.

Oh that's fine. In that case, I would suggest my villagers, August or Kitty, but then again, I don't know if either or those are high quality enough (I made Kitty's panitie myself, and I at the time wasn't all too good with digital art, but I have a reference picture of her if you would like to see that?)
24 Aug 2017, 7:21 pm
I can pay 75k FC for a grab bag, right? If so, could you draw my character Shadow?
24 Aug 2017, 2:08 pm
in To the anon who sent this (go to post)
Dang, the aurora ferret looks so prettyyyyyy
23 Aug 2017, 10:28 pm
Pesticide

That would be great >< Thank you!
23 Aug 2017, 10:26 pm
Pesticide

Ahh, okay. Well, hopefully I'll get all the fragments I need to pay you for the Red Root one before 10 tomorrow, because after that, I have a hard time using my phone to access FV (school n all) so yeah.
23 Aug 2017, 8:53 pm
Pesticide

Alright. Um, would you also be willing to do commissions for map fragments? Because I was trying to get some FD for the pastel colored Bark (bark, bard?) But I didn't make it in time. If not, I'll just wait for the next type you release.
23 Aug 2017, 4:37 am
If I were to pay for Red Root, how many map fragments would I need? Because I can't tell if you mean 1 FD:750 map fragments, or vice versa..
19 Aug 2017, 3:05 pm
Pinglist, please?
19 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm
in Ghost Sharks And More! (go to post)
Bump!
17 Aug 2017, 10:24 pm
in Magic Plush Sale (go to post)
Can I purchase the Honduran White Bat, please?
16 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm
About to send the FD, I'm just wondering, the rainbow shark is F2U, correct? Because I really wanna use it too.
16 Aug 2017, 5:48 am
Can I get the galaxy metal please?
3 Aug 2017, 9:41 pm
in ~Laughables Adoptables~ (go to post)
WinterBliss

Is Mint Leaf still available? If so, I'll take them. :33
3 Aug 2017, 9:39 pm
in Magic Plush Sale (go to post)
WinterBliss

I'll take the Calico Red Panda!
30 Jul 2017, 11:47 pm
in -- art shop // open! (go to post)
mazakai

I'd be willing to do an art trade, but I have to take pictures of my art, especially recent ones
27 Jul 2017, 10:18 am (Edited 27 Jul 2017, 10:19 am)
in Advice About Boyfriend? (go to post)
wait why is a college-aged dude dating a fifteen year old lmao

that's skeevy to begin with

Bf is 18, just got out of high school

Also to everyone that says we're talking about this too early, it was something came up in a conversation when we were talking about animals, and it sorta dragged into this
26 Jul 2017, 10:12 am
Im reading all of these, and I may be pushing this on him, not sure. But since he's having the stick up his ass, I'm just gonna see how it pans out, if something very similar to this happens again, it'll be "strike 3" and he's out.
Plus, as much as it isn't fair, if his cat bites, attacks, kills other animals, or doesn't have a collar, I'll tell him that he needs to put down the cat. No exceptions. Because if it's the same logic he plans on using against me with the dogs, might as well apply it to his cat so it's fair. And if that's the case, it would be a lot quicker to get that cat out down because it would attack rodents and birds. Those are other animals, so -shrugs-
Does anyone think this logic would be unfair to him?
26 Jul 2017, 12:09 am
There's nothing wrong with taking awhile to think about this. Hastiness is never good--talking with him in person about all of this might be nice?

Yes, I should. Problem is, he's been away for almost a month to an almost all boys college (Citadel) and he's been really...tense. I guess it's also an explanation for his words, and I beg him to let me talk to him about my problems when we can see each other face to face, but he always demands explanations right then and there. I'm unable to call him, and texting is a horrible medium for important conversations. He just...doesn't get that though.
26 Jul 2017, 12:05 am
Yikes... okay, with this new information... I will concede that breaking up with him is certainly an option I'd be considering in this situation but. Yikes. Akjdhfg there's a lot of emotional charge in that whole conversation.

Heh, yeah. Ugh, it's hard to know what to do now because I was entertaining the idea of breaking up, since dogs mean a lot to me, but then again, I don't wanna break up because just, all that aside he's been nice? Like, everything else besides our pet issues is perfectly fine, it's just thing we can't get around..I don't know if it's a sign or not, but it's all preventing me from sleeping since it's 1 am here and gosh darn it, I'm hella upset now.