ScissorMouth's Recent Posts

19 Sep 2020, 4:15 pm
in ☆ Crisucchi's Adopts & Customs shop [OPEN] ☆ (go to post)
I would love to be added to the ping list please! <3
18 Sep 2020, 1:32 pm
in Silver's paintie shop[all slots taken] (go to post)
ScissorMouth
I can do one chibi for Lothric aand I can do one regular and chibi for Astora
That would be 270k FC

That sounds wonderful! Just let me know when to send over the FC!
17 Sep 2020, 8:33 pm
in CHEAP CHARACTERS!! OTA (go to post)
Bump!!
17 Sep 2020, 6:40 pm
in Silver's paintie shop[all slots taken] (go to post)
Oooh! I would absolutely love it if you could make a paintie (chibi and regular) of my children, Lothric and Astora?

For Astora, I'd like her to be on the Jackal Canine or Brown Hyena base, if possible, and the chibi Timberwolf base! I just need her to have tall ears is all. As for Lothric, I know he would need altering to any bases, so if you aren't able to do him, I completely understand. If you are able to though, any base you're able to make him work on is fine with me, for both regular and chibi paintie.

I believe it should total out to 400k FC, correct? If you're willing to take my request, then I'll send the money over asap!
16 Sep 2020, 5:51 pm
in [GUIDE] Redeemables/Freebies (go to post)
Pinglist as well, please!! ^^
16 Sep 2020, 7:54 am
in Premade Chibis [open] (go to post)
I would love to be added to the ping list!
15 Sep 2020, 10:18 pm
in Custom Kemonomimi Ears (go to post)
Booples!
15 Sep 2020, 10:15 pm
in Lf a reasonably priced plushy maker in the USA (go to post)
Unfortunately, I don’t know any stuffed animal makers within the US, but a fellow Instagram shop I’m friends with actually does make cute plushies that you’re more than welcomed to talk to about quotes. They’re from the UK, and I’m sure she’s willing to work with a minor for a simple plushie.

She has examples on her Instagram page, and you are able to DM her to inquire about the quotes ^w^ Let her know Ash/AstoraKemono recommended you!
13 Sep 2020, 9:25 pm
Forgot to add, I’ve added to the pricing list the prices for add-ons such as piercings, chains, etc., and my labour charge! Hopefully it helps anyone in needing a transparent or rough estimate on price!!
13 Sep 2020, 9:23 pm
in My dog is extremely handsome (go to post)
Neo is too precious!!!
13 Sep 2020, 9:02 pm
Bump!

Also going to restate that I still have a pair of $35 ears up for sale on my Instagram! If no one has access to Instagram, I also have them posted on my DeviantArt so they can be viewed! All that is needed is to comment claim [name of ears], and I will PM you shortly after!!
12 Sep 2020, 10:33 pm
in Sketch's Custom Chibi Painties! (THREE PACK SALE) (go to post)
Hi! I would love to be added to the long list, please uwu
12 Sep 2020, 6:23 pm
Dream-Baby

I totally understand! I’ll be releasing some more ears beginning of October as well that will range from $35 to $60, in case you’re interested in participating in a release in the future! If not, your support for my shop is still just as valuable and I appreciate it ^^

Rotsuoy

Thank you so much! I have a couple of Christmas ears already planned out which makes me super excited for the holiday!
I could most certainly do my best to make felt horns for you, if you’re interested! Just send a DM via Instagram or through here, and I’ll give you a quote. <3 again thank you for your compliment and interest in my shop!!
12 Sep 2020, 2:55 pm
Rotsuoy

Oh, yes! I’m sorry about that! You’re free to visit my DeviantArt. I haven’t posted every one of my ears, but I do have a decent amount of them uploaded so far!
12 Sep 2020, 1:22 pm
Ping! I thought I would give you an update that I have a $35 pair of Brown/White wolf ears up for sale on my Instagram! I also have a pair of monochrome floppy pup ears for auction on Instagram as well; currently is at starting bid: $50

Direct link to the wolf ears.
Direct link to floppy pup auction.

DimkaDimintriFeline | Dream-Baby
9 Sep 2020, 10:43 pm
in My dog is extremely handsome (go to post)
Omg this is the cutest thing ever, please add me to the pinglist as well, please!
1 Jul 2020, 8:41 pm
Boop!
27 Jun 2020, 9:41 pm
Bump!
27 Jun 2020, 11:33 am
Bump!
26 Jun 2020, 6:22 pm
Bump
26 Jun 2020, 6:20 pm
Bump
24 Jun 2020, 9:17 pm
I'm in the process of adding more characters to my ToyHou.se but feel free to continue browsing through them ^^ Please stick to what is in my For Sale folder, though. I'm super tentative about anything that is not included in it.
24 Jun 2020, 8:51 pm (Edited 17 Sep 2020, 8:33 pm)

I'm trying to sell or trade these characters! Originally this post was about me needing some cash for my blind doggy, but I was able to get her taken care of! I'm still open to any cash offers for them, it can be as little as $1!

Don't know how to link it properly so here is the link to the toyhou.se:
https://toyhou.se/ScissorMouth/characters/folder:160512

What I will accept:
- Money ($1-$10; PayPal, Venmo, CashApp)
- FurDollars
- Painties
- Art Trade
- FurCash
- Character Trade
24 Jun 2020, 7:47 pm
Bump!
24 Jun 2020, 12:24 am
Booples!