Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

1 May 2018, 9:55 pm
in DMM Things are here (go to post)
Ohhhh my goodness this is a dream come true, I got a Water Aquaticat from the hat and I'm so excited, I guess FDE pets weren't supposed to be given out but I, for one, am very happy that they are right now lol
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
7 Mar 2018, 7:07 pm
in catch-all cloud pet trading thread (go to post)
PrayingMantis ;o; Are you sure?? I could always repay you with something that’s not a cloud pet?? Thank you so much!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
7 Mar 2018, 6:52 pm (Edited 7 Mar 2018, 7:05 pm)
in catch-all cloud pet trading thread (go to post)
Thank you for making this ;w;
Sorry I don't have anything you need though TwT

Have:
M Rainbow Otter
2 M Rainbow Python

Want:
The three Cloudpet Vistas?? Since one rainbow pet is the same price as all three vistas at the gala and I don't have enough points to just buy them TwT (15 pet: 5 per vista)
7 Mar 2018, 6:41 pm
in [T] Some Rainbow Pets [W] Cloud Pet Vistas (go to post)
BWOMP looking for another something different now, lol
7 Mar 2018, 6:18 pm
in Done!(Trading Male Rainbow Python for Female) (go to post)
I've got an extra! Want me to send a trade? ^^
7 Mar 2018, 6:09 pm
Bumpity bump, looking for something different now ^^
7 Mar 2018, 4:00 pm
in Share the Love 2k18 (go to post)
Teleway ahhh thank you for pinging me! ;w; I hope we become even better friends as time goes on too!

Cardtrick I know we haven't talked in a while but honestly I always have a great time when we do talk and I want to thank you for being one of my first friends on the site ^^
1 Mar 2018, 5:17 pm
in Have Girls, Want Boys (go to post)
I have a male Python but I need a female Bear. I know it's not ideal but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? It's totally fine if you want only the same species, I just figured I'd ask ^^
1 Mar 2018, 3:44 pm
crateshya Thanks so much! I'll send over a trade ^^
1 Mar 2018, 3:31 pm (Edited 7 Mar 2018, 6:40 pm)
Repurposing this thread (again) ^^

I have:
M Rainbow Otter
2x M Rainbow Python

Since the Rainbow Pets are 15 Gala Points, and the three Cloud Pet vistas are 5 points each, I was wondering if someone would be willing to trade the three vistas for one of my cloud pets. ^^ I don't have enough points left to buy them but since I had the extra pets I figured maybe I could trade? owo Just let me know if you're willing to!
28 Feb 2018, 6:48 pm
in NPC Style Commission Raffle - FINISHED (go to post)
This is so awesome! Sending my birdy right now~
28 Feb 2018, 6:31 pm
in Looking for a 1x1 rp (go to post)
;o; Wanna rp with me? I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and it might draw me back into the site, I haven't rp'd in a while but it seems like I kind of have the same style as you! ^^
25 Jan 2018, 7:03 pm
in James Bond, but with tentacles for arms (go to post)
"You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should."
9 Jan 2018, 9:15 pm
in Favourite paintie of the user above you? (go to post)
WaveringHeart I'm loving Roieil ;o;
2 Jan 2018, 3:39 pm (Edited 2 Jan 2018, 3:46 pm)
in Trading DMM House for TEP House (go to post)
Just like the title - I've got a DMM house but I live in TEP and one of my villager's houses just broke. :( It's got 250 durability. Just let me know if you're willing to trade ^^
1 Jan 2018, 12:56 pm
in Non-Magic Plush Trading! (go to post)
Bwomp! Added the rest of the new plushes I got ^^
23 Dec 2017, 1:17 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
7/10
Never talked to you personally but I easily recognize your username and character! ^^
22 Dec 2017, 3:59 pm (Edited 22 Dec 2017, 4:00 pm)
in how does one sparkledog? (go to post)
it's like your typical scene kid, but a dog

From what I've seen, basically:
- Neon colors
- Lots of colors, ideally somewhat clashing with each other
- Rainbows/rainbow gradients
- Edgy accessories, sometimes fandom items
- Probably scene hair
- Lots of patterns/designs

Generally extremely overcrowded characters in their authentic form, but if simplified a bit they can make a good OC with some nostalgia thrown in there, lol
21 Dec 2017, 4:58 pm
in Plushie [Magic + Non-Magic] + Fairy Trades (go to post)
envyofthenight
I've got non-magic Scarlet King Snake (2000 fc), Hooded Rat (4430), Fennec Fox (900), and Silver Fox (7369) plushes!
I checked out the prices and it seems like the non-magic Ice Dragon (4500), Panda Bear (7450), White Mustelid (900), the Red Tailed Hawk (1500), and the Collared Lizard (500) match up nicely. ^^ Would you be good with that trade? ^^
21 Dec 2017, 2:52 pm
Not a problem about the Saggitari. I trried to match them all up as well as I could. And yes, those two I mixed up. lol Trade has been sent! Thanks!

Sent over my side of it! Haha, np ^^
20 Dec 2017, 9:23 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2017, 9:29 pm)
in What pet sites are "in" these days (go to post)
Edit: Never mind, whoops ^^;;
20 Dec 2017, 9:11 pm
oops! redo the trade, i got confused xD

It's all good! I think we got it sorted out xD

melodys_angel I'd love the Skull Wicker! Want me to send over the Saggi? ^^

Pineapplefox Sure thing! Start the trade when you're ready ^^
20 Dec 2017, 7:45 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2017, 7:45 pm)
dont worry, i can wait then (= and if it goes i'll look at another plushie that i dont have. Again, dont worry.

Thanks!
Also I'm screaming for some reason I interpreted your offer for the Ackie Lizard as being for the King Snake
I'll send Ackie over, ^^;;
Sorry again, haha
20 Dec 2017, 7:40 pm
I would like to trade my Panda bear and Day Gecko for your Red Ackie Lizard and Giant Otter Mustelid (=

I'm gonna have to hold you for a second - I just pinged someone else who offered first but I'll let you know if it goes through or not! (Lemme mark those as on hold hhh sorry)
20 Dec 2017, 7:18 pm
Would you trade a:

Husky Canine Plush for your Scarlet King Snake
Golden Retriever Canine Plush for your Black Canine
Albino Ball Python Snake Plush for your Giraaffe Saggitari
Natural Raccoon Plush for your Iridescent Dragon Plush
Arizona Striped Lizard Plush for your Giant Otter Mustelid Plush

I tried to match prices as much as possible.

Yes to all except the Saggitari, I'm hoping to get another SR plush for it ^^
(Also, I assume you meant YOUR Iridescent Dragon for MY Natural Raccoon? Just checking, haha ^^)
Want me to send a trade?

Laz That it did; in fact, it dropped two quite close to each other! I was quite shocked as well, haha ^^

Demyx Sure thing about the fox! I think I'm gonna wait on the Saggi to see if I could get another village's SR plush, but if no one steps up after a while I might take you up on the offer ^^
Wanna start a trade?