Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

20 Dec 2017, 4:17 pm (Edited 1 Jan 2018, 12:55 pm)
in Non-Magic Plush Trading! (go to post)
The Plush Fairy gave me a ton of plushes I already have, so I figured we could help each other out a bit. ^^ If you have a nonmagic plush that I don't have in my toybox, post here to set up a trade for one of the ones I have! Please trade within the same plush rarity ^^

Common-Plushes said:
746-asian-black-bear-plush.png
1x Asian Black Bear
1032-corn-snake-plush.png
1x Corn Snake
960-white-mouse-rodent-plush.png
1x White Mouse Rodent
972-otter-mustelid-plush.png
1x Otter Mustelid
734-saltwater-crocodile-plush.png
2x Saltwater Crocodile
1116-tabby-cat-plush.png
1x Tabby Cat
1012-natural-red-panda-plush.png
1x Natural Red Panda
1034-ball-python-snake-plush.png
1x Ball Python Snake
730-baby-crocodile-plush.png
1x Baby Crocodile
864-fennec-fox-plush.png
2x Fennec Fox
978-white-mustelid-plush.png
1x White Mustelid
910-bay-horse-plush.png
1x Bay Horse
878-day-gecko-plush.png
1x Day Gecko
920-tobiano-brown-horse-plush.png
1x Tobiano Brown Horse
844-white-canine-plush.png
1x White Canine
1606-jack-russel-canine-plush.png
1x Jack Russel Canine

Uncommon-Plushes said:
752-panda-bear-plush.png
1x Panda Bear
924-white-horse-plush.png
1x White Horse
962-hooded-rat-rodent-plush.png
1x Hooded Rat Rodent
796-sand-cat-plush.png
1x Sand Cat

Rare-Plushes said:
954-garden-tiger-moth-plush.png
1x Garden Tiger Moth

SuperRare-Plushes said:

~~~
I also have a ridiculous number of this year's magical Snow Festival plushes, so feel free to ask about a trade for one of those as well!
(I'm subbed, btw ^^)
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
20 Dec 2017, 3:32 pm
in AHH!!! I did it! (SR snowphoenix) (go to post)
Mind if I borrow him again today? ^^ (After everyone who came before me is done, of course ^^)
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
19 Dec 2017, 3:58 pm
in Furvilla meets Spore (now with gifs) (go to post)
Whooaaa this is amazing! It looks exactly like the FV one ! ;o;
19 Dec 2017, 3:10 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2017, 3:12 pm)
in What i should do with this kitty? (go to post)
Definitely seconding what atilla said. Get them to the vet so they can address the injuries and possible sicknesses/parasites, which could be causing the problems you mentioned with the not eating/drinking. The vet will also be able to tell you valuable information about owning the cat, which can get you started on the right path. ^^

Edit: Whoops, sniped
While it's good to get them to the vet ASAP, it's okay if it's not right away if the cat isn't in immediate danger. When your mom gets home from work try to go then if you can't go before then ^^
19 Dec 2017, 2:46 pm
Heyo! Send him over whenever you're ready/he's available, I'll be around for a while ^^
Thanks again! owo
18 Dec 2017, 12:24 am
Omg, the RNG gods have blessed you. I would love to borrow it tomorrow if that's okay!! Congrats! I can't believe your luck, lol

I can't believe it either. Just remind me tomorrow and I'll send it over.

Awesome! Thank you so much~
I hope I actually have a shot this year, last year I didn't even get any melting ones ^^;;
18 Dec 2017, 12:17 am
Omg, the RNG gods have blessed you. I would love to borrow it tomorrow if that's okay!! Congrats! I can't believe your luck, lol
17 Dec 2017, 9:48 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Z3k1 is pretty cool ^^
17 Dec 2017, 7:35 pm
in What's the cut off for the fairy trophy? (go to post)
250 for the Silver Trophy, 500 for the Gold, I believe ^^
17 Dec 2017, 7:17 pm
in Any ideas? (go to post)
The warrior career drops them most often ^^
17 Dec 2017, 11:22 am
in I caused an error with my OD house (go to post)
Oh ym god
17 Dec 2017, 10:41 am
in Rain's Snowfestival Swaps (go to post)
Emeraldheart

No problem ^-^ Great! Than I'm sending you a trade over in a sec :3

Awesome! Thanks ^^
17 Dec 2017, 10:29 am
in snow phoenix - m/f trade thread (go to post)
Heyo, I got two extra males from breeding today so if anyone still needs a male I would love a female in return! ^^
17 Dec 2017, 10:23 am
Emeraldheart

Hey there, I found some more Candy Canes, if you still have the Manokit Plush, I'd love to trade for it :)

Definitely!! Sorry for the late response - if you still wanna trade, just send it over ^^
16 Dec 2017, 2:07 pm
Emeraldheart
I would like to trade :>

Awesome! I'll send it over! (Sorry for the late response btw ^^;;)
16 Dec 2017, 1:12 pm
I have an extra male, anyone willing to trade for a female? ^^
16 Dec 2017, 10:00 am
Emeraldheart

I'm fine with trading one of the Candy Canes for the Snuffle :) I'd prefer to swap the other fairy for a Sagittari, sorry!
I'm starting the trade in a sec ^^

Np! I'm on the lookout for a Sagittari too, lol ^^
16 Dec 2017, 9:54 am
I have a Manokit and Snuffle plush if you want 'em in return for the two peppermint fairies? ^^
15 Dec 2017, 10:29 pm
in Welcome Jingle! (go to post)
This is so pure
15 Dec 2017, 4:47 pm
in Getting ready for snowpet hell like (go to post)
I'm so ready
15 Dec 2017, 3:48 pm (Edited 15 Dec 2017, 3:48 pm)
in Star fairy % (go to post)
Ryuuka said:
MZZA said:
I only got 5 so far how are people getting so many reeee

welcome to the club fam

I had like 20 saved from last year since I never really used the old warrior career, lol. Idk how these people with like hundreds have so many though, haha
15 Dec 2017, 3:45 pm
in Star fairy % (go to post)
I've opened probably around 40 and haven't gotten anything. Judging by this thread, I shouldn't get my hopes up. TwT
15 Dec 2017, 2:44 pm (Edited 15 Dec 2017, 2:51 pm)
I got Two females.
Could really use a male!
I really need a male...
Gimme gimme
I have two males ;~;

Got it, thanks!! ^^
12 Dec 2017, 5:03 pm
in Hello! (go to post)
Heyo! Glad to see a new face ^^
If you need help with anything, feel free to ask me! ^^
9 Dec 2017, 10:10 pm
in Found it ty! (go to post)
After a quick Google search -

Planet Horse, Saddle Club, or Rider's World?