Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

6 Dec 2017, 2:13 pm
in I Made A Wickerbeast Plush (go to post)
Absolutely amazing, omg. I can't even imagine how much work went into making this! It's so well done and it looks so professional! What a cute plush <3
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
26 Nov 2017, 7:26 pm
in Stitchin Sneeps [Plushie Progress Thread] (go to post)
Ahh pinglist me!! It looks super cute so far <3
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
23 Nov 2017, 10:24 am
in Blacksmith can't scrap anything (go to post)
Alyzeh As far as I can tell, no, they can't. I think you can only scrap higher-level weapons because they want to prevent people from buying a ton of store-bought weapons and getting better materials in return. From my experience I haven't been able to scrap the store weapons or really weak weapons, only stronger ones.

Why don't they just change what items you can get based on what you can scrap?

Dunno, man. I ain't a programmer, lol. I think either way, since the store weapons are constantly available for really cheap, there would be no point to making them scrappable since there would literally be an endless supply of whatever you get in return, making those materials and whatever recipe they're used in essentially worthless. It's better to just have dropped weapons be scrappable because you can't simply go out and purchase them, raising their value and therefore giving value to the scrap returns.
23 Nov 2017, 10:08 am
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
23 Nov 2017, 9:59 am
Alyzeh As far as I can tell, no, they can't. I think you can only scrap higher-level weapons because they want to prevent people from buying a ton of store-bought weapons and getting better materials in return. From my experience I haven't been able to scrap the store weapons or really weak weapons, only stronger ones.
23 Nov 2017, 9:48 am
If the items are basic items like the ones you can buy from the village weapon stores, or really low level ones like wooden weapons, rusty weapons, etc, they cannot be scrapped. Perhaps that's your problem?

Scrapping items gives you back materials which can be used in crystal recipes and such, such as crystallized teeth, or things like dark steel/galactic slime if you scrap rarer items.

I hope that helps? ^^
21 Nov 2017, 3:59 pm (Edited 21 Nov 2017, 4:00 pm)
in not enough pumpkin guts returned? (go to post)
I only have 292 out of probably 3000 something...

Wait though, we can't fertilize our pumpkins anymore, so what's the point? To get recycling points?
20 Nov 2017, 10:55 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
bee
20 Nov 2017, 6:09 pm
in [T] Bengal Grreals for other common FDE pets (go to post)
Would you by any chance take a male Gray Grreal for a Bengal pair? ^^
19 Nov 2017, 7:27 pm
in The Best Disney Song WINNER (go to post)
Voted~
18 Nov 2017, 3:58 pm
in Search For Forum Threads (go to post)
Thanks for the support!

Taki_Wolf Yeah, that could present a little bit of annoyance but like you said, 1) it probably won't happen too often, and 2) as much as it would be good to search the entire thread, not just the title, thinking about how much lag that would cause gives me nightmares, lol. I figured an overall search would be enough ^^;;
18 Nov 2017, 3:37 pm
in Search For Forum Threads (go to post)
Heyo! So right from the outset, I'm not sure if this could even be implemented because of lag, BUT

I think it would be a really good idea to have some way to search the forums based on thread title. Whether threads could be included in the site search function, an overall forum search, or a search bar within each subforum, I think that it would be really helpful.

For example, say I wanted to bring up threads with the word "cat" in the title.

I see the possible options as:
A) Type the word "cat" into the top right search bar, which would bring up all users and villagers with "cat" in their name, any items with "cat", AS WELL AS any forum threads with the word "cat" in their title. Probably the option with the most lag?
B) Go the Forums page and conduct a search from there, which would bring up all threads with the word "cat" in their title from all forums, whether it be paintie, idea development, roleplay, etc.
C) Put a search option within each forum, so you could specifically search the word "cat" JUST within the Villager Sales forum, etc. (Probably the option with the least lag)

I could see B and C both being implemented, or even all three, if lag turns out not to be an issue and everything else works out alright.

Opinions? ^^ I just think it would be helpful, since I've found myself turning to Google to find a FV thread because I remembered one word from the title and nothing else... lol
12 Nov 2017, 12:16 pm
in Yellow Cards (go to post)
I've never even gotten a yellow card... T~T
I can see the logic behind the move, but I feel like with how rare it was already, they probably should have just switched out the prizes and such. It already feels so hard to obtain, now it's even LESS of a chance? Wish me luck, my dudes. lol
11 Nov 2017, 1:22 pm (Edited 11 Nov 2017, 1:22 pm)
in Post a random, obscure animal (go to post)
I see your fruit dove and I raise you the greater prairie chicken
GreaterPrairieChicken.jpg
11 Nov 2017, 11:30 am
in blessed site (go to post)
where has this been all my life
10 Nov 2017, 1:27 pm
in PRAISE WORSHIP TO MY CHRISTMAS SON (go to post)
A good boi
9 Nov 2017, 12:43 pm
in Scarlet's OC journal! ❤ (go to post)
Lol yeah. That's such a good idea though ahhh
I'm so excited to see what he'll turn out looking like, using the painties as a base idea was so clever omg. Now I won't be able to see those two villager bases any other way XD
And yess, that suits their dynamic so well! I'm like so hyped to see more of their story and stuff, I'm just sitting here waiting for more news on your OCs X3
9 Nov 2017, 12:36 pm
Ahhh that's awesome! I love the contrast between their personalities and I can just imagine all the fans freaking out when they first got together, lol. Do you know what species he's gonna be? ^^
9 Nov 2017, 12:34 pm
in Cleaning Up The Giving Tree (go to post)
It's really annoying. Sometimes I find one good minipet on the 2nd or 24th page that just gets smothered under batbats, and honestly, could people learn to clean up their own trash? The minipets are worthless at this point; let's get something new and fresh in there!

People choosing to put them in the Giving Tree, for free, rather than discarding them for profit (recycling points) seems to suggest that the people donating them still think they have some value and hope that other people could have some use for them, even if the original owner doesn't. If someone chooses to donate something rather than profit off it themselves, they probably don't regard it as "trash."

No, I'm not saying that. It's my opinion that they're trash, not out of intrinsic value, but they're trash because there are so many of them that it's watered down their value. There are so many of them now that nobody is taking them because everyone has them, so they're just sitting in the giving tree. It's almost not worth checking it anymore because of that fact.

Ohhh yeah, I got you. The value of these things is definitely going down, haha.
7 Nov 2017, 6:34 pm
in Cleaning Up The Giving Tree (go to post)
It's really annoying. Sometimes I find one good minipet on the 2nd or 24th page that just gets smothered under batbats, and honestly, could people learn to clean up their own trash? The minipets are worthless at this point; let's get something new and fresh in there!

People choosing to put them in the Giving Tree, for free, rather than discarding them for profit (recycling points) seems to suggest that the people donating them still think they have some value and hope that other people could have some use for them, even if the original owner doesn't. If someone chooses to donate something rather than profit off it themselves, they probably don't regard it as "trash."
7 Nov 2017, 2:06 pm
in Warrior Cats Guild! [IC - RP] (go to post)
cookie4q

Haha, yes, despite everything pointing toward the contrary. xD I was thinking just yesterday about getting the RP up and running, I've just been so overwhelmed in real life lately that I haven't had much time to dedicate to FV, much less actually starting up and running an RP, but hopefully it'll be up soon? I'll also work on updating the Cat of the Month, etc, in a few days. Thanks for the bump though, haha ^^

For anyone interested, the RP WILL be up sooner or later! I just have to get a few things sorted out and then hopefully I can find the time to post it ^^
6 Nov 2017, 2:12 pm
;o; I'm excited to see how it'll turn out!

(And omg that was my 1000th post. This thread has been blessed)
6 Nov 2017, 2:07 pm
I love her omg
I think the yellow hair is pretty good! it serves as another "innocent" looking trait and complements her design. Golden-brown could also work ^^
The other little drawings you did of her are so nice! I like the distinction between "Dolly" and "Dolara" ^^ Your art is so lovely ;w;
6 Nov 2017, 8:48 am
in Chester's hat? (go to post)
We were all wrong...

No one stole it...

it is rebelling

image_by_emeraldheart14-dbsxevo.jpg
5 Nov 2017, 10:11 pm
in Post a random, obscure animal (go to post)
I see your silkie chicken and I raise you a pigmy pouter fancy pigeon
800px-Pigmy_pouter%28blue_bar%29.jpg