Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

4 Jan 2017, 8:52 am
in Alphabetical Pokémon (go to post)
Z is for Zygarde!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
2 Jan 2017, 4:11 pm
in tornado (go to post)
Stay safe! I hope it passes quickly.
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
2 Jan 2017, 4:10 pm
in What colors fit on this base i did? (go to post)
Something red/black, but not with an "emo" tone, more like a rooster. I love the base!
2 Jan 2017, 1:29 pm
in January Contests || Art Contest (go to post)
Reserved~
1 Jan 2017, 9:37 pm
in FINISHED! (go to post)
This is so generous of you! Good luck to everyone~
My favorite pet would probably have to be the Technicolor Serpent, but I'm also a big fan of the Opal Ray, Adorned Uni, and Golden Lung Dragon. :3
I also sent a contact form! It didn't occur to me before, but that's a good idea to do so. :)
1 Jan 2017, 9:06 pm
in Best Item You Got From Giving Tree (go to post)
I got a Paintie Ticket, as well! :)
1 Jan 2017, 8:56 pm
in New Villages? (go to post)
Omg, those would have been awesome. Too bad we'll probably never see them in-game. :(
1 Jan 2017, 8:26 pm
in Dog lovers, can you spare a quick vote? (go to post)
Voted! Such a pretty dog. :)
1 Jan 2017, 8:19 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2017, 10:22 pm)
in January Contests || Writing Contest (go to post)
Cutting it close here, lol. (Kinda forgot about this until the last second so sorry that it's got like no real point)

I took some liberties with the lore and such, I hope nobody minds. :)

606 words

Polaria sat in front of her fireplace, listening to the crackle of the flames as they consumed the dry pine wood. In the background, the distant cries of the other mayors made their way down the hill to her cottage. From what it sounded like, a snowball fight had started up after Polaria had returned to her house to make some hot cocoa for them. She looked out the window wistfully. Snow was slowly piling up on the windowsill, and the green branches of the spruces outside were becoming heavy.
It always amazed her how full of life the others were. She was the last of her generation of mayors, and she had personally welcomed each newcomer to office. Even Dr. Chester was much younger than she was, and the age gap was startling. It pained her how old she was becoming. She stood up, and her joints popped like the wood in front of her. She feared that she would be unable to care for her citizens much longer if she was unable to function like she used to.
Polaria made her way over to where the hot chocolate was finished heating and carefully loaded the cups onto a tray, ignoring the way her paw shook with each movement. What she would give to have a snowball fight again! Now, she was scared she’d throw her hip out or something similarly awful that came with age. She carefully took off her glasses, fogged with steam from the cocoa, and wiped them on her coat. Pulling on her heavy gloves, she made sure that the ends were tucked into the sleeves of her coat. The cold got to her more than it used to.
Sighing, Polaria started out into the frosty landscape that was her home. Tigereye Peak wasn’t the most welcoming of places, but for those who understood it, it was paradise. She smiled as she caught sight of a snowfox moving among the brush. Though it seemed empty and frozen, the Peak was actually full of life – and more so than usual. Starting to climb the small hill, Polaria could hear the squabbling of the other mayors more clearly than ever.
She could even pick out their individual voices – Ana, crowing in victory, and Octavia, a cry of indignation. A small squeak from Minstrel, a menacing chuckle from Dr. Chester. They had all become so familiar to her, though she couldn’t help thinking of the previous mayors whenever she looked at them. The way they interacted with each other couldn’t help but remind her of her old friends. And yet, as time went on, these four took on a life of their own, separating themselves from their predecessors in her mind. She now loved them just as much as she had loved those who had come before.
Polaria let out a puff as she reached the top of the incline, and a warm feeling grew in her chest as she saw the antics in front of her. Ana had constructed a small fort and was locked in battle with Octavia, while Minstrel ducked to avoid Dr. Chester’s unsettling smile. Though sometimes she grew self-conscious, Polaria knew that they cared for her just as much as she cared for them.
She felt proud when she looked at them. They were all such great leaders for their villages, and they would never know how much she appreciated them and their respect for her. As they noticed that she had returned, they came over to her, excitedly chattering and thanking her for the hot chocolate. Yes, they were her family. And she couldn’t ask for anything more.
31 Dec 2016, 1:18 pm
in [ANIMAL JAM] IM SCREMAIANG (go to post)
AYE NICE
30 Dec 2016, 11:19 am
in Caption the Avatar Above You [GAME!] (go to post)
DreamCat "Did you take the picture yet?"
(Lol I have no idea, I'm bad at this)
29 Dec 2016, 10:48 am
in [LF] Magic Bell Cat Plushie (go to post)
SugarHigh Sure thing! I'll send it over. :)
29 Dec 2016, 10:44 am
in [LF] Magic Bell Cat Plushie (go to post)
The only Magic Snow Festival plush I'm missing is the Bell Cat, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for another magic festival plush.

Available:
Magic Canine Holiday Plush
Magic Penguin Velociraptor Plush
Magic Snow Dragon Plush
Magical Caribou Deer Plush
Magical Red Nosed Deer Plush
Magical Scarf Rabbit Plush
Magical Snowman Fox Plush

Please just choose the one you'd like in return and we'll do the trade. :) Please make sure it's a Magic plush!! Thanks in advance! (Also this is my first topic, so sorry if I'm doing it wrong, lol.)
27 Dec 2016, 10:57 am
in WE DID IT FOLKS! Giving Tree achievement unlocked (go to post)
Legit though I had a dream last night that the Tree was cleared out and they didn't give us any explanation so everyone was confused and alarmed (and happy)
27 Dec 2016, 10:03 am
in CLOSED (go to post)
~I will edit this in a bit, once I get off mobile; pinging myself as a reminder- Emeraldheart :)
27 Dec 2016, 9:58 am
in ❄ ❄ Snow Festival Raffle ❄ ❄ 12/22-12/28 (go to post)
Free ticket? :3 I might send some stuff when I get off mobile. :)
26 Dec 2016, 6:33 pm
in What has mistletoe fairy given you??? (go to post)
Jennifer lol yeah I know, but not as rare as like, a technicolor serpent or anything. :)
26 Dec 2016, 1:35 pm
in Snowpet giving tree problem (go to post)
We have hit 500 pages.... I repeat, we have hit 500 pages of pure snowpet, folks.....
26 Dec 2016, 1:02 pm
2 new pets in a row! They're not rare or anything but I love them. ;w;
1529-fire-nudibranch.png
1538-brown-shadow.png
26 Dec 2016, 11:28 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 11:41 am)
in OH MY GOSH (go to post)
I just wanted to say, whoever you are, thank you so much! You just made my day!! Someone just left a Paintie Ticket in the Giving Tree that I was lucky enough to pick up. I don't know who left it, but I just wanted to let you know that you're the real hero this holiday season. ;0 I can't thank you enough!! I'm so excited!! Ahhhhhhhh ;w; I will make sure to pay your kind deed forward! (Also thank you for not dumping 20 more pages of Snowpets. Thank you for trying to save us from the Snowpocalypse)

EDIT: The lovely user Now was the one who donated the Ticket~ Give them the credit they deserve!! I cannot express how happy I am right now because of their generosity. Now I can upload a paintie for Toby to make him look like my baby kitty. ;w;
26 Dec 2016, 11:19 am
in Giving tree r u ok ;D (go to post)
ahhhhHHHHHH
Screenshot%20329_zps8pmsupdi.png
24 Dec 2016, 11:53 am
;w;
Screenshot%20326_zpsu3i2lrzh.png
24 Dec 2016, 7:57 am
in ♡ Giving Tree Clear Out Team ♡ (go to post)
I've already been trying! Grabbing as many as I can to sacrifice present to the dragon later on
24 Dec 2016, 7:27 am
in Other browser based games? (go to post)
Tygras is a really nice petsite with a really small community. It's basically collecting big cats and breeding them to get the best markings. Unfortunately the site is down right now because they're trying to fix some glitches, but once it's back up, we'd love to have you! If you end up joining, just PM me so I can tell you who to contact on there. :)
23 Dec 2016, 4:23 pm
in FREE 100K FC, giveaway!!!!! (go to post)
Gimme Monies!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Extra exclamation points for added effect.) Happy holidays! Thanks for doing this! :3