Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

31 Oct 2017, 2:30 pm
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
31 Oct 2017, 2:18 pm
in I made a sticker! c: (go to post)
It's so cute omg
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
29 Oct 2017, 4:10 pm
in October Writing Contest Discussion (go to post)
MOD-Kaleo
asdfghjkl I know this is really late, and I already wrote the entire story, but does the story have to be about our FV villagers, or can it be from the perspective of one of the NPCs? It doesn't say anything against it in the rules, and so far the only limitations you've mentioned on characters/settings/etc are that it has to be within the FV universe. So would a story written from the perspective of, say, Dr. Chester, be allowed?
Thanks~
28 Oct 2017, 6:13 pm
in Results posted (^-^) (go to post)
I'm interested in the Diver costume! Thanks so much for doing this, it's so sweet <3
24 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm
in So...the shop is opening? (go to post)
One can only hope. x.x It does at least seem like we are nearing the end of our wait. So ready for those plushies....

Yes, very true!
Someone did mention before there was an expensive pumpkin in there at one point

Yeh....gotta wonder what that's going to be about. From what we've seen of the items pertaining to the event, it seems like we will be trying to grow bigger pumpkins, so maybe that's part of it somehow? We will know in due time I guess xD

Furvilla and the Giant Pumpkins

great_pumpkin_21_by_emeraldheart14-dbrmq
23 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm
in [PSA!] How to: Block new Plushie Villagers (go to post)
Here's the link for the new Undead Rabbit:

http://www.furvilla.com/img/villagers/0/333-6.png
23 Oct 2017, 2:58 pm
in Minus the zombunny-what has you nervous? (go to post)
I only have like 10,000 points... I don't think I'll have nearly enough for all the plushies I want TwT
The last couple events I haven't had enough to get everything and it was really disappointing, and I was much more active then than I have been during this event. People have insane amounts of candy points by now and they're just leaving me in the dust, lol
22 Oct 2017, 8:02 pm
in dmm festival plushie index (go to post)
noll said:
hnngg
why does the fox have a mustache instead of like
blood by the mouth

i cri
my reaction too tbh

Honestly I love it
22 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm
in dmm festival plushie index (go to post)
Ok tho... is no one going to mention that the ghost shark is LITERALLY a ghost shark??

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hJARvepZ.jpg
22 Oct 2017, 7:44 pm
in Wayy to many batbats??? (go to post)
I like to pretend that when discarding, they climb the top of the trashpile and the serpent picks them up while flying by. It does love collecting mini pets after all.

That's..... so cute...
22 Oct 2017, 7:19 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2017, 7:20 pm)
in october new items! feat. dmm event items?! (go to post)
Could I be on the pinglist? ^^

Edit: THE CLOWN WOLF PLEASE NO
22 Oct 2017, 6:58 pm
in new paintie who dis (go to post)
p r e t t y b o i
22 Oct 2017, 4:49 pm
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
22 Oct 2017, 3:41 pm
in Account Question (go to post)
If she's still logged in, shouldn't her email be under her user settings?
22 Oct 2017, 3:35 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
22 Oct 2017, 2:28 pm (Edited 22 Oct 2017, 2:30 pm)
in who is your favorite anon? (go to post)
Grandpa Fairy was pretty funny ^^

Edit: Special thanks to the Poof Fairy~
22 Oct 2017, 11:59 am
in DMM event mood (go to post)
Oh my god
22 Oct 2017, 11:30 am
in WHERE IS IT (go to post)
The second part of the event is scheduled to start in around half an hour ^^
22 Oct 2017, 11:04 am
in Who can't wait for part two? (go to post)
Hopefully it gets going at noon (FV time)! So hyped
22 Oct 2017, 10:51 am
in asdlaslkjf KITSUNES (go to post)
Look what just happened... within three battles of each other! And not even in the hard battlegrounds!!

screenshot__691__by_emeraldheart14-dbrdkscreenshot__692__by_emeraldheart14-dbrdk

Has everyone else gotten their kitsunes yet? I'm a bit late to the game, haha ^^;;
22 Oct 2017, 9:41 am
in Chester is the best Mayor (go to post)
I have to say though, I think Chester has framed someone....

If you visit his profile, his hat is in his gallery. Fishy, fishy...
21 Oct 2017, 10:56 pm
in Minstrel is BETTER. (go to post)
Luckyclaw That's true! But if he were to actually talk he would need human vocal cords...

NPC-Minstrel How do you talk like a human? I assume you don't have random human body parts that allow you to talk...

Lmao the same could be said for every furry, ever
21 Oct 2017, 10:55 pm
in Minstrel is BETTER. (go to post)
Luckyclaw That's true! But if he were to actually talk he would need human vocal cords...

NPC-Minstrel How do you talk like a human? I assume you don't have random human body parts that allow you to talk...

Lmao the same could be said for every furry, ever
21 Oct 2017, 10:48 pm
in Chester is the best Mayor (go to post)
Unlike Chester, *I* have standards.

But yes, whatever these 'ships' are, do not sail them, we only have a professional relationship and any other discussion is very inappropriate.

And Dr. Chester is ace/aro, right?
21 Oct 2017, 10:36 pm
in Can't we just agree (go to post)
lol I don't think it's that serious. It's all some playful banter that imo, was actually started by the mayors/site. The whole "who stole Chester's hat thing" is obviously leading up to something, so in a way I feel like they're prepping us for something by getting involved in these threads and all, haha ^^