Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

21 Oct 2017, 10:18 pm
in ya'll forgetting octavia? (go to post)
I was just thinking that a thread hadn't popped up for her yet. From my time there, Oceandome seemed like a lovely place and Octavia seems to have amazing environmental goals in mind. ^^ Keep up the good work!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
21 Oct 2017, 10:10 pm
in Minstrel is BETTER. (go to post)
Inches...?

Yeah, you're ten of them tall

Btw, I've been vacationing around a lot, but OFB is my home sweet home~ Thanks for being my mayor, Minstrel!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
21 Oct 2017, 10:08 pm
in But what about Polaria...? (go to post)
Soft polar bear grandma
21 Oct 2017, 10:04 pm
in Ana is the real edge mayor (go to post)
Perhaps, all along, it was the angels who wanted us to burn.

burning_angels_smallimg_by_emeraldheart1

---

I know this was supposed to be a silly thread but I used it as an excuse to make this stupid thing so here
Please excuse me for this extremely rushed thing but the memes inspired me hhh

NPC-Ana has a (lovely?) cameo
21 Oct 2017, 6:13 pm
in Giving Tree Pet/Item Drop (go to post)
Could I be added to the pinglist? ^^
21 Oct 2017, 2:51 pm
in Wayy to many batbats??? (go to post)
I can't bear the thought of discarding living things ok it's a game shhh so I am gonna end up with hundreds of em

The way I deal with it is that I reason that I'm "releasing" them back to the wild. lmao
20 Oct 2017, 5:30 pm
in Coloring Contest - 3k FD prize WINNERS DRAWN (go to post)
Could you ping me every day please? I'd like to enter but I always forget about contests and such ^^;;
18 Oct 2017, 6:39 pm
in Anglodons - Holiday Premade! Base Discount! (go to post)
The Aquatic one is absolutely gorgeous! I hope he wins <3
15 Oct 2017, 8:09 pm
in Fourms won't show up on side bar, help? (go to post)
It's so empty
15 Oct 2017, 8:01 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2017, 8:34 pm)
in Can't Convert to Candy Points from Inventory?? (go to post)
asjdhalshfahsl that would have been nice to know before I withdrew all my candy. I don't want it for the feast I want it for the store hhhhh

Maybe there should be the convert button right on your Stash page rather than on the Shop page? Since the only noticeable button on the Stash is the withdraw I assumed you had no other option and could either convert/feed from your inventory. Now I'm stuck with all this candy I don't wanna eat :(

It says you can convert candy from the shop but it would be nice to be able to convert it from your inventory too...
15 Oct 2017, 2:11 pm
in carving tip for desktop peeps (go to post)
Thank you omg
15 Oct 2017, 1:45 pm
in pls add multi carve feature (go to post)
Please ;w;
11 Oct 2017, 7:01 pm
in Apples or oranges? (go to post)
Smoothies <3

Trick or treat? :0
8 Oct 2017, 7:48 pm
in Free Gummy Worm Paintie Raffle (Winners Announced) (go to post)
!! So cute! I would love to enter~
My favorite candy has to be Sour Patch Kids. I can't get enough of 'em...
2 Oct 2017, 4:56 pm
in Do you speak other languages? (go to post)
English (native)
Spanish (Pretty decent but I struggle with the more complicated stuff)
Hungarian (Learning! My family is from Hungary and I'm doing my best to teach myself. Emery64 and AlphaTheFury henlo friends)
2 Oct 2017, 3:56 pm
in Made a new friend on my walk today (go to post)
Cuuute <3
1 Oct 2017, 5:38 pm
in Fyto Fawns/Sphinxlings Interest Check! (go to post)
StormyPhoenix29 Added! Thanks~
1 Oct 2017, 5:12 pm
in Niche - A Genetics Survival Game! (go to post)
Please... my friends...
1 Oct 2017, 3:28 pm
in Smack Your Keyboard V.1 (go to post)
tfcgvj

The fake cats get various jobs
1 Oct 2017, 3:05 pm
in Strange Opinions/Feelings (go to post)
lmao b a n a n a d i s c o u r s e
I was about to say "only on tumblr" but then I realized that we're not on tumblr
1 Oct 2017, 3:02 pm
in Strange Opinions/Feelings (go to post)
i mean to be fair to the Gros Michel... the banana flavoured candy is the only remaining thing of it. to get rid of it entirely would be to technically make it more extinct than it already is.

tbh i think they should just make two kinds of banana candy. "old-style" banana candy that's flavoured like the Gros Michel and "new-style" banana candy that's flavoured like the Cavendish. problem hecking solved.

Haha, true. Poor Gros Michel. That's a good idea! (But would anyone actually buy the Gross Michel flavor)
i would. it's fucking nasty but for me all bananas are nasty and the Gros Michel has more flavour than just AIR

lmao true
1 Oct 2017, 2:17 pm
in Security Beta Bug tree drop OVER (go to post)
I got a male and a female <3
Thank you so much!! I've never had a Beta Bug before ^^
1 Oct 2017, 2:06 pm
Hyped

Edit: Seriously though, congrats! I can't imagine how long that took. OoO

Well, I've been breeding them since they first came out so it's taken...several several months x'D dang these little bugs.

Dang! That's some dedication xD
I'm happy that you finally achieved your goal! You're probably glad to get rid of them, lmao

I'm still going to breed for the SR beta bug, but i really need inventory space... xD And I wanna share!

7745052a3b.png
...this is just the tip of the iceburg ._.

Omg. Keep pushing ahead~
That's super generous of you though! So... many... bugs....
1 Oct 2017, 2:02 pm (Edited 1 Oct 2017, 2:02 pm)
Hyped

Well, I've been breeding them since they first came out so it's taken...several several months x'D dang these little bugs.

Dang! That's some dedication xD
I'm happy that you finally achieved your goal! You're probably glad to get rid of them, lmao
1 Oct 2017, 1:52 pm (Edited 1 Oct 2017, 1:54 pm)
Hyped