Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

27 Sep 2017, 3:58 pm
in Count to ZZZ,ZZZ! (go to post)
CNN

Come read the news
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
27 Sep 2017, 3:57 pm
in F2U Halloween Game Banners! (go to post)
Bwump bwump

Three days 'til Halloween (month)!!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
26 Sep 2017, 7:15 pm
in Color game (go to post)
Nickel!
26 Sep 2017, 7:03 pm
in Color game (go to post)
Raffia!
26 Sep 2017, 7:02 pm
in Interest Check: Gore Birbs(Warning:Gore) (go to post)
Ooh, the lore is so creepy! Add me to the pinglist, if you will~
26 Sep 2017, 2:49 pm
in Surprise!!! (fursuit wip) (go to post)
Looks amazing so far! ^^
25 Sep 2017, 10:10 pm
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
25 Sep 2017, 7:44 pm
in [LF]Art [H]FC, FD, Items, Art (go to post)
Kreptacat Only if you feel comfortable! If you send it, it'll go straight into the bank until I finish the piece and you're satisfied with it. ^^
I'm excited too ;w;
25 Sep 2017, 7:34 pm
Kreptacat !! Awesome! I'll do my best to get it to you as soon as possible ^^
750 for a compromise? Lol
25 Sep 2017, 7:29 pm
Ahhh thank you! ;w;
Depends on what kind of commission, haha! Something like my Catsune*, a digital fullbody. would be around 500-800fd? Sorry I don't have any set prices, I haven't gotten around to setting up a shop or anything ^^;;

*(species page found here)
25 Sep 2017, 7:20 pm
Ooh, I'd love to give it a shot! I don't have an art shop but here are some examples? Some of these are quite old but I don't do many commissions as of late ^^;;
25 Sep 2017, 7:13 pm
in Strange Opinions/Feelings (go to post)
correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe i read somewhere that they taste like the Gros Michel banana? Rather than the typical Cavendish.

There's a myth that banana flavored candy is based off of the Gros Michel banana, rather than the Cavendish banana, while it's not true, it's been shown that banana-flavored stuff does taste a bit like the Gros Michel, so
they do indeed taste like real bananas, in some weird way

I've read that too! It's very interesting, but also very jarring when u start suckin on a banana lollipop and it's a completely different flavor than "banana"
25 Sep 2017, 7:04 pm
i agree with you to a certain degree, some things with banana in them i don't mind, banana bread is nice but i'm not really a fan of banana chunks in things. banana flavored candies are a BLESSING

Banana flavored candies doN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE BANANA. THey're just gross banana imposters who think they have a place in the fruit-flavored section
25 Sep 2017, 7:02 pm
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
slobber90592

It's such a coincidence that a bunch of purple feathers were found at my house the same day Jace went missing. I really can't explain it! So weird.
25 Sep 2017, 6:59 pm
bananas are gross

discourse begin

Ok this is gonna be really weird bUT

I don't really like bananas on their own. Like just peeling a banana and eating it? Blegh. I'll do it in a pinch but I generally dislike it.

But as soon as they're IN something? Yummy. Like it doesn't even have to be blended or mixed in or anything. Banana slices in Rice Krispies is one of my favorite things in the world. Banana bread, banana smoothies, etc... all good. But plain banana? Nah.

But banana flavored candies can suck it
25 Sep 2017, 6:53 pm
snowshoees Jeez, all these questions. "What's your name," "Why are you here," "Were you the one who threw Horutiti into the back of a truck and drove off." So rude.
25 Sep 2017, 6:44 pm
in F2U Halloween Game Banners! (go to post)
Rocket_Slacker ahh haha thank you ;w; I wasn't sure if anyone would actually like them or not, lol.
I'm really hyped for it as well! I've been planning out scenarios and treats and stuff already.
25 Sep 2017, 6:37 pm
in Over! Pulling Names~ (go to post)
I'm crazy for them eggies! Can't wait ^^
2, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6
24 Sep 2017, 4:24 pm
And in an effort to create more discourse, watermelon is great

watermelon is a war crime

Who hurt you

watermelon

slice-watermelon-cowboy-gun-vector-style
24 Sep 2017, 4:13 pm
CyanideRexashka Well, Corco went exploring too, and also met a mysterious person, and ALSO never returned. What a coincidence.
24 Sep 2017, 4:11 pm

watermelon is a war crime

Who hurt you
24 Sep 2017, 4:06 pm
I really hate mangoes
I feel ya. Mangoes are icky. And sticky, too, which makes me hate them more.
honestly i just hate wet fruits in general. apples are tolerable because they have that skin (which i love) but i hate fruit that's like... 90% juice or water

sorry for the interruption but mangoes are delicious

The main thing I don't like about mangoes is the texture... I'm not a huge fan of the flavor, but I'm not quite sure what bugs me about it. I just hate the weird, stringy texture... apparently only certain breeds of mango are like this, but it scarred me. Perhaps I've just come to associate the flavor with the gross texture.

24 Sep 2017, 3:24 pm
I really hate mangoes

Discuss
24 Sep 2017, 3:23 pm
slobber90592 *grabby hands at Regina*
24 Sep 2017, 2:40 pm
in It's been named (go to post)
Phillip