Wolfie's Recent Posts

20 Oct 2018, 5:20 am
in Music to FV Villagers/Profiles (+ MORE) (go to post)
I remember many years ago this used to been a huge thing in Neopet pet pages and on user profile. I tired to do it on here but it seems like it didn't work. Not sure what the right coding would be if this feature is allowed. I surely want to know if anyone has done this
Owner of Sora
14 Oct 2018, 10:34 pm
in The snowpet apocalypse is approaching (go to post)
Sora: -Vietnam-like flashbacks-
Owner of Sora
22 Oct 2017, 5:40 pm
in Giving Tree Memes (go to post)
THE LION KING ONE KILLED ME
Owner of Sora
22 Oct 2017, 5:39 pm
in Wayy to many batbats??? (go to post)
MZZA said:
MZZA said:
Teleway Did I really say bays and not bats XD that typo now I gotta edit and fix that. I didn't evne see it till now

Speed typers #1 problem
imagine the tree being flooded with bays..

So much sand/rocks and water *shivers*

She is flooded with slime minipets poor thing bats flying all around her and stuck in a sea of slime this could mean the sea of slime could have bones floating about for that one minipet who has bones stuck in it we have to save her

I'm so sorry Sora

Wolfie

slimem_sorra_by_mzza_art-dbra6gy.png

Oh my poor child is drowning in goo. Someone should make a 1001 to kill Sora because this is one of them lmao
Owner of Sora
15 Oct 2017, 11:27 pm
in the "Feeling Sorry 4 Sora" club aka FS4S (go to post)

Was on a break but omg I love this hahah
Owner of Sora
15 Oct 2017, 11:18 pm
in Giving Tree Memes (go to post)
Bringin back this thread for today.

I made my own contribution :V

FuLUG4F.png

Hahaha cute
Owner of Sora
27 Jul 2017, 4:58 pm
in [B] OFB and DMM items (go to post)
Wolfle XD it happened again
Owner of Sora
16 Jun 2017, 4:40 pm (Edited 16 Jun 2017, 4:40 pm)
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
0/10 haven't seen you before im sorry ;_;
Owner of Sora
9 Jun 2017, 8:26 pm
in Crush said something rude (go to post)
Looks like some people need to tone it down a notch it's getting to a point where a mod is going to get involved. Last thing anyone wants is to be in trouble :c
Owner of Sora
9 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm (Edited 9 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm)
in Paintie Waiting Room (go to post)
QvAC7Nj.jpg waiting on sora's new paintie to get approved. Hope it does it was made by fiercefang
Owner of Sora
2 Jun 2017, 4:10 pm
in So many people are quitting... (go to post)
As a beta tester I'm enjoying this site. The creators are trying to make sure everyone is happy and go with wveryone's needs. Not to mention Furvilla is still very new so there will be flaws, bugs and other things that needs work on but I'm sure after a year or so there will be more things to enjoy. Just like other sites such as gaia online, neopets and even flight rising all had their struggles. It's sad to see people leave and I do hope they come back in the future. I got some friends who were thinking of coming back because furvilla is releasing new content.

I did so much on here that it would be sorta silly for me to just up and leave plus I enjoy seeing people enjoy Sora especially with the memes.
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:42 pm
in Paintie Help (go to post)
Admin-Wisteria
Might be able to help as well?
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:41 pm
http://www.furvilla.com/profile/3
Might be able to help
Type in mod in the search there's a huge list but some have different jobs. I just know Kaal comments on forum topics that has concerns
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:38 pm
Wolfie

Do you know the or a Mod who deals with this sort of stuff? I don't, but I want them to at least SEE that's it's flawed, even if I DON'T get a refund.

I'm gonna have to check and see who can help
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:34 pm
I really hope that they can fix this and hopefully refund us in what we spent. Just like how they did about the storage spaces
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:32 pm (Edited 29 May 2017, 6:32 pm)
so many ppl have this problem they should actually really fix it bc that's just kindve a dirty, unacceptable way to make extra cash off of ppl by forcing them to remove painties and resubmit them for an extra 2$ of blood money smdh

but like what else is new lol

I do agree I worked really hard just saving for the space alone and tickets are like 100k fd. If the site would have at least posted about this before I would have shifted my villager then pay for the space and ticket
Owner of Sora
29 May 2017, 6:18 pm (Edited 29 May 2017, 6:18 pm)
Following this because I had the same problem and had to force myself to remove the paintie from the wardrobe just to change to the shifty
Owner of Sora
22 May 2017, 5:10 pm
in Trophies? (go to post)
Wolfie

That's just your Valor Points, which you can use to buy stuff. I believe the "PvE battles" stat is what matters for the trophy.

Ah thank you! Glad to know I can buy things then without worrying
Owner of Sora
22 May 2017, 5:03 pm
Wolfie

Nop. Stated in the Warrior Changelog topic that monsters from ANY battleground will count. It'll just be at the end of the event when the trophies are given out.

Oh goodie! Also I did noticed that in the announcement it says slay 1000 monsters for gold but the status is saying like 900/3500? I'm pretty confused on that and didn't see any mention of a change in how many monsters you need to battle for gold :c
Owner of Sora
22 May 2017, 4:47 pm
it's not points, you have to slay 1000 enemies, specifically it says "Tournament Battlegrounds Monsters" so I guess only the mechanical ones count? And they migh not give out them anyway until the event ends.

Oh well crap guess it's time to haul ass on the grinding then
Owner of Sora
22 May 2017, 4:46 pm (Edited 22 May 2017, 4:46 pm)
Uendo said:
Wolfie
The trophies will most likely be given after the event is over!

Ah ok thank you!
Owner of Sora
22 May 2017, 4:43 pm
Kinda confused here I'm almost at 1k valor points and seeing no bronze or silver trophies popping up. I'm going for the golden monsters one. Do I have to wait till the event ends for them to appear to buy them?
Owner of Sora
9 May 2017, 9:48 pm (Edited 9 May 2017, 9:48 pm)
in Okay well uh... (go to post)
Oops double posted
Owner of Sora
9 May 2017, 9:48 pm
in Okay well uh... (go to post)
Damn kiwiggle is really getting amazing with her realism
Owner of Sora
15 Apr 2017, 3:31 am
in Unable to use shifty potion due to wardrobe (go to post)
Gaming_Early that does make sense. I just hope FV can make it where it shifty potions will allow people to use the saved painties since they can morph into anything
Owner of Sora