StrawBerryFox's Recent Posts

5 Jul 2018, 5:44 pm
in Snow's Icon Shop | Closed (go to post)
snowflakeartist I love it tysm!!
Edgy] Hi I live in the Roman Empire and I was wondering, iS lOvInG JeSuS LeGaL yEt? 3277-chii-plush.png

output_fRbGaZ.gif gif by nuggetseb ~RuSsIa Is My CiTy~
3 Jul 2018, 3:00 am (Edited 3 Jul 2018, 3:08 am)
in Night Owl Chat Room (go to post)
Eyyyyyyyy! Welcome porcuMoose RiceCakes perfecthospitaller ! Care for a dip in this extremely neglected pool that is so green that you cant even see the bottom? theres probably a dead body in it...
Edgy] Hi I live in the Roman Empire and I was wondering, iS lOvInG JeSuS LeGaL yEt? 3277-chii-plush.png

3 Jul 2018, 2:13 am (Edited 3 Jul 2018, 2:15 am)
in Night Owl Chat Room (go to post)
He steps in front of a quaint little building. It has beautiful red pine lining the outside, one that has been eaten away by time and weather. he walks closer, stepping into the sunlight. on closer inspection, It is a golden furred fox, with white markings on his ears, tail, and face. He boasts a long bow strapped on his back, and a quiver of arrows for emergencies. Various cuts and scratches cover his body, especially his facial region. His eyes widen with curiosity at this abandoned building from one of his greatest friends. Rumor was it that this used to be a cafe of some sort. And that a forgetful owner had left it behind for over a year. He pads towards the scratched wooden door, taking out his bow just in case rabid animals might be living inside. He pushes open the door, and finds something unexpected.

A beautiful fountain, with running water has sprouted out of the ceiling and is causing water damage to a broken down velvet loveseat in the corner. All over the floor, were scattered pots and pans, leading to an ancient kitchen, where obviously someone forgot to turn off the oven when they left. He opens the oven to find a charred and unusable pan with black mounds stuck in it. He guessed brownies. He ducked back out of the kitchen and found the ceiling covered with vines and rot. He looked along the vines and scanned the whole room. the entire room was coveredwith broken couches and/or armchairs. the springs were sticking out and stuffing was everywhere. There was a sad, unlit fireplace sitting at the back of the room. You might think all of this looked ugly, but there was a hole in the ceiling with afternoon light flowing in making the place look ethereal.

A broken jukebox started playing.

He was startled. He was no where near it.

He heard a creak at the door.

"Hello?!"

and then you walked in.

(Hi welcome! Kudos if you read all of that xD)

1 Jul 2018, 9:48 pm (Edited 1 Jul 2018, 10:22 pm)
in Snow's Icon Shop | Closed (go to post)
snowflakeartist
Username: StrawBerryFox
User ID: #79721
Reference: https://i.imgur.com/UQGXGdq.png My bab Link
Shaded? If not then colored
Payment: Paintie Ticket
The charactur looks a little weird because his right arm is not really lined but I promise you its there :)

12 Feb 2018, 8:59 pm
in Ban the user above you (go to post)
Banned for havin less than ten posts OwlAC

5 Feb 2018, 10:20 pm (Edited 5 Feb 2018, 10:21 pm)
in Kill a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
obstacle was killed by a drainage pipe

29 Jan 2018, 10:29 pm
in Animated Talksprite (Closed until reused!) (go to post)
Bump...?

29 Jan 2018, 10:19 pm
in Ship your villager with a villager above you! (go to post)
Silverpelt60 Party splash x Scarywoo

29 Jan 2018, 8:33 pm
in What Fictional Character is the Person Above You? (go to post)
Beetlejuice

29 Jan 2018, 6:00 pm
in !CLOSED ! (go to post)
292491.jpg
this guy Opal_J

28 Jan 2018, 11:15 pm
in !CLOSED ! (go to post)
Can you do one of the lil guy in my signature?
I
I
I
/

28 Jan 2018, 1:20 pm
in Caption the Avatar Above You [GAME!] (go to post)
Hi how are you

27 Jan 2018, 11:58 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
AbSoLuTe MaD lAd

27 Jan 2018, 11:04 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
dark 87

25 Jan 2018, 10:16 pm (Edited 25 Jan 2018, 10:17 pm)
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb weeb

25 Jan 2018, 9:59 pm
in Favourite paintie of the user above you? (go to post)
chancegiven

38724.png?t=1516598558
so cute

25 Jan 2018, 9:31 pm
Danny Devito (he is a mythical creature only seen by the luckiest)

22 Jan 2018, 10:57 pm
RadioactiveAcid double triple banned for posting in the wrong thread and playing along

22 Jan 2018, 10:55 pm
Jack skellington from nightmare before christmas

21 Jan 2018, 7:53 pm
in Caption the Avatar Above You [GAME!] (go to post)
Tasty!

17 Jan 2018, 9:24 pm
in Ship your villager with a villager above you! (go to post)
Strawberry x Nebula TheLonelyGod

17 Jan 2018, 5:27 pm
in Animated Talksprite (Closed until reused!) (go to post)
Hey! Is the bid over? nuggetseb

17 Jan 2018, 1:21 pm
Totar Ariel

16 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm
Banned for hanging the christmas ornaments too high Totar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13 Jan 2018, 9:29 pm
StrangerCoug banned for not having a working brain