TransBlackSheep's Recent Posts

18 Mar 2019, 12:16 am
in Searching for species base artists (Done!) (go to post)
I can't read your posts, the green is too light that I can't see it well :(
{Puppy} {Reptile Lover} {18}
D4cvt2V.png
11 Mar 2019, 1:59 am
in Need Health Help I Guess? (go to post)
First thing, Furvilla isn't really meant for medical advice, best bet is to see a doctor, and if they think you're crazy that's a bad doctor and you should see someone else.

Second thing, the only thing that would be immediately diagnosable is allergies (whether to the dust or animals), over-exertion, and wonky blood sugar. If you feel it isn't any of those visit a doctor immediately.
D4cvt2V.png
7 Mar 2019, 12:21 am
in Looking for advice on making a open species (go to post)
Creating a species is kinda difficult and opinions vary from user to user. But here's my "Do's and don't's"

It is okay to take inspiration from numerous other existing animals. Animals look like each other all the time.

Do not just copy an already existing animal and add horns, wings, or fins to them. It is very uncreative and there's already a million different "species" like that.

It is recommended not to make species "half food." While it can be very adorable, it still leaves you limited and makes it difficult to produce any logical backstory on these creatures.

Have a backstory and lore to your creatures. Being creative is nice, but a design can only go so far. What is their diet? Do they have a hierarchy? Sexual dimorphism? The more in-depth they are, the more likely they will be noticed and favored by others.

Have a starting point. Don't ask yourself, "What animal does my species look like?" Ask "Where does my species live?" Are they aquatic? Do they migrate often? Do they live in arid regions or are they more tropical? Research different traits that real animals have when living in those regions.

Decide whether your species will have different breeds or not. This decision is completely up to you. A single design will often mean more color diversity while different breeds allows for more visual diversity.

Will there be certain traits more rare than others? What designs are unacceptable in the species?
D4cvt2V.png
3 Mar 2019, 2:41 am
in Resizing Guild [We'll resize for free.] (go to post)
Rotsuoy AlexH11152 SplashStar Pastelss Pipdragon40 plumpyoshi Moxxy Crunchypuff Mechanical_Cyrk Smoothiepuppy ragpoke Kyuraze MZZA DivideByZiro Moriae Pendulum Moxxy
YleltCJ.png

Don't forget to ping me. I need this resized please
D4cvt2V.png
2 Mar 2019, 1:56 am
in Smoothed Chibi Bases (go to post)
Could we also get a birthday gem raptor base?
D4cvt2V.png
2 Mar 2019, 1:50 am
in Smoothed Chibi Bases (go to post)
Are we ever gonna get Serpent Festival bases?
D4cvt2V.png
23 Feb 2019, 1:08 am
in do yall think it could be accepted? (go to post)
No. Most definitely not.
D4cvt2V.png
18 Feb 2019, 1:38 am
in Obsession With....Beetles? (go to post)
Okay, story time, I was getting mealworms for my reptile. I got them quite often for them, but decided to buy three little cups of them specifically for beetles. I now have 30 darkling beetles and I love them?

Now, I never entertained the idea of having insects/arachnids as pets. I have been exposed to them, but I guess they just weren't my cup of tea. Maybe I had thought that they just belonged in the wild or as fish-bait. The only pet of that sort I have ever had was the occasional spider that broke into my room and decided to pay rent with pest control.

Now that I have so many little beetles, I have grown to really like them. They are very docile and harmless, not even scratching you with their little feet. I had great success with these guys too, all mealworms pupated with only a few being a sacrifice to the almighty dragon. 30 beetles are roaming now, with only 3 pupas left to turn and only two pupa deaths in the entire batch.

But why are they so cute? ;-; They crawl calmly and they interact with each other with their cute little antennas. But they're just beetles, I just have them for more mealworms, yet they are just so chill that I kinda just want them for them.

So what do you think? Like them? Hate them? Have your own pet bugs to show off? If you guys would like, I can make a thread on my progress from mealworm to beetle on my next batch of wigglies.
D4cvt2V.png
18 Feb 2019, 12:34 am
in Sewn Plushes ~ Pattern-making in Progress (go to post)
Bumping for later
D4cvt2V.png
18 Feb 2019, 12:24 am
in what was "the incident" at your school? (go to post)
Well, ours is a little NSFW. Not like sexual, just bad. Bit of a warning.

Once when we were like 5 our school was closed for a day because a random teen made a bomb threat towards the school through the grocery store payphone. My mom worked there and was mad that the FBI didn't return the payphone. (Rip in wreck, store burned down in '09. Miss that store)

The other one is kinda the bad one, so I will try not to get too detailed. There was a student at the school that was a little.... off. He was a spoiled brat and was kinda aggressive. Was banned from all school electronics, and was a bad food theif. It wasnt a good mixture with my food aggression and intolerance for entitled elves. (He had the height of a 5 year old) Well, that year I did an in depth essay on how people who abuse/kill animals will often resort to doing such to humans later in life. Not 5 months later, bratty boy had decided that after school he was gonna, uh, dispatch the family cat with a pocket knife and try to burn his house down. He still went to school two weeks after that, (school was aware of incident, small town, no secrets ever) At lunch one day he threatened my friend because she wouldn't let him use her phone (He was THAT kind of brat). He said he was gonna kill her and tried to choke her later that day. Last I heard of him he was expelled and under house arrest.
D4cvt2V.png
14 Feb 2019, 12:09 am
in Digital art practice (free art) (go to post)
Can I get art of my current active Ace? It'd mean a lot to me.
D4cvt2V.png
13 Feb 2019, 8:33 am
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
*kisses in fear*
D4cvt2V.png
11 Feb 2019, 3:46 am
in Annoying Stuff Parents Do/Say (go to post)
My mom does this obnoxious thing where it basically goes like this:
"Oh, be independent, work and pay for your own things since you are legally an adult.... BUT don't get your own vehicle to learn on, don't even think about renting your own place, and DON'T EVEN plan on marrying a man that treats you right and that you have been with for years."

Annoying =\
D4cvt2V.png
4 Feb 2019, 10:25 pm
in Giving Tree Drops (go to post)
Pinglist?
D4cvt2V.png
4 Feb 2019, 10:15 pm
in Lunar Pig Swap Thread (go to post)
I can trade a male for a female!
D4cvt2V.png
1 Feb 2019, 4:41 am
in Show me your characters/TH! (go to post)
38EQDZR.png

Here's a picture of Ace and Charlie. Quick doodle.

Believe me, there'll be more.
D4cvt2V.png
30 Jan 2019, 4:26 pm
in Send a Morphing Potion to the Person Above You (go to post)
Poke!
D4cvt2V.png
30 Jan 2019, 2:19 am
in My strange confession (go to post)
I have an awful habit of peeling the skin off my lips and then eating said skin.
D4cvt2V.png
27 Jan 2019, 1:09 am
in Opinion on original species? (go to post)
I agree with everything you are saying. As far as adoptable characters though, I wish there would be more based off actual animals (with their differences being different patterns and physical aspects taken from other animals in their family. Example being cow adopts, but each character has multiple aspects taken from bison, brahman, holstein, etc.) or adopts based off mythical creatures. (Example being faun adopts, gryphons, jackalopes, etc.)

I have plans on doing those kinds of adopts, but I worry there won't be enough interest for them.
D4cvt2V.png
24 Jan 2019, 3:31 pm
in My strange confession (go to post)
I almost never baby-talk to my pets, not even the cutest of dogs and cats. Not sure why, even before having my Jack Russell (he was a rescue and doesn't like baby-talk or men) I haven't talked to animals like that. Especially my own.

I have always just talked to them casually and getting on to them like a mother when I have to.
D4cvt2V.png
24 Jan 2019, 3:18 pm
in looking to borrow magic plushies (go to post)
You're not borrowing them, you're USING them. I'd suggest changing your topic title, because you're not bringing an identical magic plushie back to them, just handing back the used one which isn't the same as bringing back a magic one. Sorry.
D4cvt2V.png
24 Jan 2019, 3:06 pm
in Character purge (Many free!!) (go to post)
DivideByZiro I do not, but I saved the gallery.
D4cvt2V.png
23 Jan 2019, 2:35 am
in Character purge (Many free!!) (go to post)
Is it possible to get the free unnamed white and pink pup?
D4cvt2V.png
23 Jan 2019, 2:34 am
in tell me about something that makes you happy! (go to post)
Life has been pretty hard on me right now, not much makes me particularly joyous, but there's still a few things that make me happy.

I guess one of the things is my fiance. Cheezy I know, but I'm so happy to have him in my life and just thinking about him motivates me to make myself better. Not only that, when he's with me, it's guaranteed that he'll give me hugs and sometimes food when he detects that I'm feeling down.

Another thing would be pet fish/mice. They are so active and entertaining that just watching them is a good stress-reliever. Sadly, I don't have either. Not much you can do when your floor isn't on solid foundation and you already have 2 50 gallon tanks. Although I'm currently thinking about getting some pet mice.

This Dork
xdArPri.jpg

He is SO amazing. If you are thinking about getting a bearded dragon, do it. They are SO curious and have such interesting little personalities, even for a lizard. I like letting him out and have him roam around the room (and laugh when he decides to meddle and be a total butthead). When he tuckers out, he likes to chill on my lap or on my shoulder for reptile cuddles.
D4cvt2V.png
23 Jan 2019, 2:11 am
in Show me your characters/TH! (go to post)
I don't have any newer drawings of him. Not any I'd be comfortable to show, but my active (aka, my boer goat villager named Ace) is a character of mine. Sort of. It's kinda complicated and it's better understood if his About page is read.

But I'll gladly post any drawings I make here if you'd like! =)
D4cvt2V.png