precioushewie's Recent Posts

25 Oct 2019, 12:41 pm
in Single Character Auction + FREE bonus art (go to post)
I’m auctioning off this pretty boy and offering a free custom art piece or Paintie design to the highest bidder. Please check the link in my signature for examples of my work. Please also ping me in any bidding comments.

Bidding starts at 3.00 USD. Auction will remain open for three days.

qjodyKT.jpg
| Atlas | They/Them | I have no idea what I’m doing |

8 Sep 2019, 1:49 pm
in Premades for sale ~ (go to post)
250 FD for the sunset corgi?

Sounds good! One the transfer is complete I can send you the full res file and/or you can use this image which has already been appropriately resized.

8 Sep 2019, 1:47 pm
precioushewie

Would 269 work? (Also in my name uh ^^')

That would be great, If you transfer the FD I can send you the full size image or you can just save the one here, which has been appropriately resized. Love that it fits you so perfectly!!

8 Sep 2019, 1:11 pm
precioushewie

How much would you want in FD for the galaxy wolf? (That's also in my name XDDD)

I was looking for a ounce 300 or 250. Willing t negotiate ❤️

8 Sep 2019, 12:55 pm
-Premade Painties Currently For Sale -
These are all PWYW so just make an offer! I will accept FD but prefer PayPal. Everything is valued below $5.

MmkWHVl.png Sunset Corgi

kWvdKjT.png Galaxy Wolf
but
yP3Gist.png Ginger Kitty

28 Jul 2019, 4:35 am (Edited 28 Jul 2019, 4:41 am)
in Character Design Contest - Closed (go to post)
3XZaiZJ.jpg
My entry! A little sketchy but ofc I’ve always wanted to do the little antler stars so I thought I’d give it a go

28 Jul 2019, 12:05 am
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Zerin

Rawrest
Or kinto

27 Jul 2019, 3:41 pm
Do you plan to make the character into a paintie? I wanted to place the galaxy spots on the back of the arms and legs but from making painties I know that you wont see it much if it doesnt touch the sides/belly, so you wouldn't be able to see the pattern. Just thought I'd check!

7 Jul 2019, 11:55 pm
Gonna take a shot at this. My deviantart is linked underneath if you wanna see some of my artz so you know kinda what to expect?

7 Jul 2019, 12:39 pm (Edited 7 Jul 2019, 12:46 pm)
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting

1. wood slabs (haunted pine, marble)
2. FD or Paintie Tickets
3. Uncommon, Rare, or Super Rare patterned mini pets.
4. Sky Coins
5. Toothy tokens

2 Jul 2019, 4:01 pm
in New Village incoming? (go to post)
[quote=pollyanna ]CrunchyLatte I want Okapis and Giraffes :D
Yes! Thank you for noticing!![/q
This. I was considering making a Sagittari Morphing potion yesterday because the okapi skin is sooooo cute.

26 Jun 2019, 6:00 pm
in my long and storied past (go to post)
Ivory said:
Welcome back from your long break! Man I love your paintie work! I'd be glad to help you out with anything you need :)

I really appreciate the help offer,, and thank you so much for the painting feedback. Love your villager!

26 Jun 2019, 5:56 pm
precioushewie
I'm glad you've been doing better!!
That's a really cool paintie!! I love the markings and the freckles!

I don't know how helpful these will be, but here's a hiatus guide and a general newbie guide! If you ever need any help, feel free to PM/ping me or on of the official helpers (green names).

Thank you so much for your kindness!
that picture is so cute. I’m going to save it and look at it whenever I’m sad lol.
I’m glad the freckles are looking good! It was a last minute decision and I was iffy about it! ❤️

26 Jun 2019, 10:26 am
I mean, not really.

I opened my furvilla account in 2016 but really I just used it to breed cute aminals. I was super stressed out at the time and ended up abandoning my account because the internet was just...too much.

But now...I am really happy! And I’ve had the time and energy to do art and read and enjoy life, and I’m gonna improve that experience...with this very addictive game.

So...Hi! My name is Atlas. I’m 22, I’m in a poly relationship, and if you couldn’t tell, I love animals. My favorites include dogs, ducks & geese, moths, rats, and deer. Tell me your favorite animal!

In honor of this very special introduction post, I’d like to share a WIP of my moth babe

gI5InU8.jpg

Oh. And If you have a moth, I would love to see it!!

26 Dec 2016, 2:20 pm
in Intuos Draw Help (go to post)
Astralskies hey I'm so sorry it took so long for me to answer!

So, here's what I recommend doing. Since there is apparently a missing file in your driver's folder, I would re-install the Huion driver. Make sure to do this directly from the website- not from the installation disk. AFter you finish installing, restart your computer and try to uninstall the driver again.

(Drivers: http://www.huion.com/service/Driver-download/graphic_tablet_driver/

I know that installing it again when you're trying to get rid of it seems counter-productive, but since you are missing the configuration file, the quickest way to get it back is to install the driver from the website.

25 Dec 2016, 11:51 pm
Astralskies I am actually not sure! If you can tell me the exact message / error you get when uninstalling I might be able to help? But if it just says "error" or something general like that I'm afraid I have no idea :(

25 Dec 2016, 5:06 pm
It may be due to the program you're using. Most likely it is a problem with the driver. When you have two different tablet drivers installed they can sometimes have weird interactions. I would say unplug your tablet, uninstall the driver software for your huion and wacom tablet, and then reinstall the wacom. If that doesn't help then I'm not sure what else it would be. I would also add that when I switched from a huion to a wacom I got hand cramps in the beginning because it was so different