JaysonStar's Recent Posts

5 Jan 2020, 3:17 pm
in Oregon Trail roleplay thing (go to post)
After a bit of walking Cookie had walked upon a halted wagon "hello is anyone here?" He walked closer to the wagon hoping to get a response
Nyeee so much work (=_=;)
1 Jan 2020, 9:44 pm
in Oregon Trail roleplay thing (go to post)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6zXGnHp1ZW/?igshid=1md3fp5vm01e7

(Link shows my OC cookie the rabbit also I'm assuming you guys arent in a moving wagon if I am wrong please let me know I'll fix it in a jiffy)

Cookie) after awhile of walking alone the younge rabbit seeming of age 16 had finnaly run to his last portion of food and water. All he had left was medicines just in case he fell I'll. "Oh golly I better run by a fort or some other folks before I use up my last bottle of water and rations of food....it'll be fine though hehe my mother did say I always had a thing for getting through tough situations." He looked to the stars as he remembered his loving mother.
25 Jul 2019, 12:57 pm
in Eat it or leave it (go to post)
Leave it sounds gross

Tree Bark (one with nature uwu jk)
22 May 2019, 12:45 pm
in Wickerbeast Roleplay~ No Longer Accepting! (go to post)
(Oof sorry)

Jayson added antibiotics onto the wound and numbing ointment he made him self. With this added he began to sew the wound together carefully and skillfully. When he was done he cleaned the blood and bandaged his wounds back up
25 Apr 2019, 8:45 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Clapped
25 Apr 2019, 8:42 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Lapped
16 Apr 2019, 6:25 pm
Jayson nodded "Yes if it is need I can though it seems all he needs is a good suture and his would will be closed and healed."he began to take off the bandages from the wound and started to pull out a medical needle and thread. "I just need him to be held down." He looked at Gregory "and I am Jayson sorry I forgot to introduce myself from the beginning."
16 Apr 2019, 10:06 am
in The person above you birthday gifts! (Read rules) (go to post)
March
16 Apr 2019, 9:32 am
Jayson looked around the sunlit Swiftybreeze Manor "it's so nicely lit and clean." He looked happy. "Reminds me of my old Masters place." He then took phantom of his back. "Now I definitely need to suture you up master phantom. Is there any place where we can do this Hawk?"
15 Apr 2019, 10:50 pm
Jayson looked over at him. "Dont pin this on you Master Hawk you did your best and everyone here is alive be greatful for that." Jayson smiled at Hawk already using the proper names and tones a butler should use to address his masters
15 Apr 2019, 1:48 pm
Jayson laid close to Ataras back making sure phantom was low too. "So I will assume this isnt a daily thing you deal with hmm." He looked at hawk
15 Apr 2019, 9:37 am
in starting at 100, get to 0 (go to post)
Manga

Summer -1 or Winter +1
15 Apr 2019, 9:33 am
Jayson climbed on with Phantom on his back "us everyone alright? " Jayson asked wanting to make sure if they were injured he could attend to their wounds
14 Apr 2019, 11:36 pm
Jayson placed Phantom onto his back and out of his bag he pulled out some throwing daggers. With a quickly flick each of the daggers found their way into a vital spot in the poachers backs. "This is merely light work."he soon created a safe way for Hawk to pass through
14 Apr 2019, 7:43 pm
Jayson ran over to Phantom and put I'm on his back. "Now this will give you a but of a pinch."he pulled the arrow out of his side and pulled out a bottle filled with a green substance. He poured the substance over the wound to numb the pain and keep the bleeding from being to severe. He then proceeded to bandage the wound all in quick time. "There you go now I'll suture that wound once we get out of here safely."he gave phantom a reassuring smile
14 Apr 2019, 7:01 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2019, 7:01 pm)
Jayson nodded and followed right behind Phantom "very well the sooner we arrive the sooner I can get yo work on cleaning if needed and cooking if also needed." He held a straight back as he followed it seemed everything he hid he did with the highest manner her could.
14 Apr 2019, 6:53 pm
Jayson looked up at the eyes. "No but its fine my name is Jayson Starr I'm what you may call a perfect butler as I can do just about anything I am asked to do."he smiled
14 Apr 2019, 6:41 pm
Jayson nodded "ah yes that would be nice I can help around with cleaning and whatever else is needed for me to do." He smiled at the two " also dont worry about your hieght mistress it is not that intimidating" he smiled as he took out a clean handkerchief and cleaned of any dirt on his bag
14 Apr 2019, 6:11 pm
Jayson made an elegant jump down from the tree to the ground below. "I apologize for anybother." He looked up the wickerbeast with golden horns. After he picked up his dropped bottle. "I'm just trying to find someone to serve at the moment."
14 Apr 2019, 5:46 pm
Jayson lifted his bag. "I wouldn't do anything to aggressive if I were you." He glared down at the beast. "I may just be a butler but I can do just about anything and one of those things is fight."
14 Apr 2019, 5:33 pm
Jayson did his best to stay still and hidden with in the shade of the tree but the bright rainbow color of his arm, feet, and his tail fluff made it hard. "I have to do something before I'm spotted but I cant move without giving my position away..."
14 Apr 2019, 5:23 pm
Jayson kept up with the humans a beast conversation noticing the armed human. He shifted his body a bit more only to drop a glass bottle in between the two. "Shoot..."
13 Apr 2019, 10:37 pm
Jayson soon heard more commotion from the woods and made his way into them he climbed up a tree and quietly made his way over to the beast and human. He looked down at them from the tree and watched what was to happen. He whispered to himself. " I've never seen these two in my life at all. .. I wonder who they are and of they would like my services."
13 Apr 2019, 3:07 pm (Edited 13 Apr 2019, 3:08 pm)
Jayson had been wandering around the village satchel at his side, it had been filled with medicines, food, etc. It was clear he was prepared for anything to happen. He had a high formal upright back and walked in a formal manner. "Work has been quite scarce around here for awhile now....if this continues I'll have to hunt for my food again." He sighed as he spoke to himself until he heard a loud growl. "Hmmm...."he looked around but decided to try to ignore the growl until it happened again
12 Apr 2019, 11:41 pm (Edited 12 Apr 2019, 11:42 pm)
Name: Jayson Starr
Species: Wickerbeast
Type (if wickerbeast): Kingbeast
Residency: Broodith
Gender/pronouns: Male he/him

Appearance (use image/description): 6'5" Jayson is an average sized king beast his eyes are a black with a white highlight around his pupils. His Ears have 2 yellow strips and a yellow star below those stripes, his hand/arm fur is a rainbow gradient along with his feet fur. His belly fur and mane is a nice white along with his tail fluff

Personality: Jayson is what he calls a perfect butler, he has been trained for battle wether it is with throwing daggers or swords, axes, or Lance's. He can cook, bake, clean and many other task he is asked to do. He is a selfless devoted beast and puts those he is serving before his health and needs.

Strength/Skills: Nimble, Fighter, Great chef and Baker, fast worker and gets things done nice and swiftly.

Weakness/Flaws: Does not care for himself first he puts others in front of him to the point where he will affect his own health. Jayson has ADHD and can't be still for a little without blowing up with energy.

Family.: Lucky Starr is a rabbit who is Jaysons brother. He is on a journey to find their mother Elise Starr who has fled from their home in fear of her abusive husband/ Jayson Father Niles Starr who is out to find Jayson, Lucky, and Elise and kill them.

Significance Other: None

Sexuality: Gay

Password:Explorer

Other: (sorry this is quite a late entry.) Jayson currently has no master to butler for at the moment