Animecafe102's Recent Posts

1 Feb 2020, 9:48 am
in Selling Characters (Must Go) (go to post)
Thanks so much!
1 Feb 2020, 9:35 am
Awesome! I'll send it over! My toyhouse is the same name as here!
1 Feb 2020, 9:26 am
Ok I could actually do a Paintie ticket if that works?
31 Jan 2020, 9:16 pm
Ok, how much FC would ya want?^^
31 Jan 2020, 9:09 pm
What were you wanting for Avalon?
29 Jan 2020, 9:55 pm
in Check out my stall! (go to post)
I'm at 352/2000 FD so I have a long way to go lol
28 Jan 2020, 11:22 am
in Lf a bird anthro/furry (go to post)
I may try just designing one myself but I'm still mostly looking to get one from someone else because I have no ideas lol
27 Jan 2020, 6:40 pm (Edited 27 Jan 2020, 6:41 pm)
in Lf a bird anthro/furry (go to post)
Copying my thread from tot house with a few changes cuz I'm lazy lol
Ok so I realized I don't have any anthro birds and I really want one so I can trade some chibi art for one since I have no money to spend! (Examples can be found here: https://toyhou.se/Animecafe102/art) I'm mainly looking for a tough looking male bird character, a great example of the vibe I'm looking for is Falco from star fox (I love him sm lol he's adorable) I will look at any birds though! lemme know if you have one for trade *cough* or free *cough* and lemme know how many chibis you would want!

I can also trade characters from here https://toyhou.se/Junjou don't ask about the ones in the storage folder! Only the OTA folder has adopts for trade at the moment! There's also freebies in the freebie folder lol
I can also trade items! I can't trade FD or FC tho as I'm saving it for a commission! Look in my toybox, menagerie, stall, ect. Or ask in case I have something you're looking for in my inventory!
27 Jan 2020, 4:06 pm
Bump
27 Jan 2020, 4:03 pm
in Taking offers on #270666, Born on Christmas! (go to post)
Only leaving this for a tiny bit longer
25 Jan 2020, 8:54 pm
cr0ws alright that's fine! I will give a bit of time to see if I get any other offers because I really need currency right now but if I don't get any soon I will accept your offer lol
25 Jan 2020, 8:19 pm
cr0ws ok are you still making the same offer or would you like to change it at all?^^
25 Jan 2020, 4:46 pm
YesMan
cr0ws
I am so sorry I totally forgot about this thread! Are either of you still interested? I'm still very interested in both of your offers but totally understand if you lost interest!

Also considering new offers now and I won't forget this time lol
25 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm
in Adopts for FD (go to post)
I'm currently at 111/2000 FD so I still have a long way to go and selling these babes would really help I'm desperate lol
25 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm
in Free painting raffle! (go to post)
Id like to enter please!
25 Jan 2020, 4:18 pm
in Free Laminated badge raffle! (go to post)
Id like to enter please!
25 Jan 2020, 12:07 pm (Edited 25 Jan 2020, 12:07 pm)
in Only two left ( FREE OCS ) (go to post)
Thanks so much!
25 Jan 2020, 11:35 am
Yup! It's also Animecafe102
25 Jan 2020, 11:30 am
Ok I can just come up with the rest of the colors lol id love to get them <3
25 Jan 2020, 11:24 am
EVERYTHING IS NOW PRICED!
25 Jan 2020, 11:02 am
Id love these babes https://toyhou.se/1646846.old-ocs-ota-design-by-me- my toy house is the same name as here! Also do you have colors for them? I just wouldn't be sure what colors to give them and if you already had colors I'd rather use those lol
24 Jan 2020, 8:06 am
in ALL OCS FOR SALE, PLEASE OFFER (go to post)
Thanks so much!
23 Jan 2020, 10:14 pm
in Adopts for FD (go to post)
I could really use some FD right now for commissioning someone so I am taking FD for the leftover adopts on my sales account on toyhouse! Please stay in that folder as I also have characters being store on there that aren't for sale (you may also ask about characters in the freebies folder though lol) https://toyhou.se/Junjou/characters/folder:618592 Just offer what you think is reasonable! I'm desperate for FD and to get rid of the, so I will be pretty easy lol
23 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm
in .•.✿°•∘ Pucking Around ∘•°✿.•. (Slots Full!) (go to post)
Ok I will totally come back when I have more FD!
23 Jan 2020, 9:52 pm
I'm trying to get more FD so I'm selling some stuff, not everything is priced at the moment so if it doesn't have a price post here with an offer and we can work something out! Also if something no longer is at the lowest price (some stuff has been there for awhile and I haven't gotten around to checking) let me know here and I will match the lowest price (in FD but I will match FC prices as well just with the FD equivalent) and I will sell it to you for that price if you are interested or adjust the price in the stall!