Lacerne's Recent Posts

10 Mar 2019, 1:20 pm (Edited 10 Mar 2019, 1:21 pm)
in Draw the Villager Above You (Poorly) (go to post)
(Skip this post!, Bump! although i guess i am the person above so it doesn't matter)
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well
7 Mar 2019, 11:30 pm (Edited 10 Mar 2019, 1:22 pm)
hobicahi

@claim!
KO9JGOr.jpg
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well
26 Feb 2019, 11:41 pm (Edited 27 Feb 2019, 12:01 am)
sciencesparrow

Claim!

jyFPVpY.jpg

23 Feb 2019, 2:06 pm (Edited 23 Feb 2019, 2:24 pm)
CaptainCuttlefish
Claim!

ZZ2IfQv.jpg

18 Feb 2019, 12:46 pm (Edited 18 Feb 2019, 12:55 pm)
in Giving Tree Dump! (go to post)
Edit: Dump done! ^_^,

18 Feb 2019, 12:43 pm
(Mini Dump of some old pots and wooden/rusty weapons in 2 minutes! )

18 Feb 2019, 12:20 pm
in Its my birthday! (go to post)
Happy birthday!

18 Feb 2019, 11:53 am (Edited 18 Feb 2019, 4:17 pm)
MariahKat

"Burp, nothing like a good meal!"
D9jqi3u.jpg

17 Feb 2019, 11:01 pm
in Sewn Plushes ~ Designing (go to post)
Oh cool! ^_^, These sound like fun! Plushies are so cool, Let us know how they all come out! :D, i wouldn't mind, if you had a pinglist out as you create the plushies just getting a peek at the creative process, i've seen a couple people make like wool before that was super cool and posable too. I have no idea if my characters are adaptable for plushies, but if any of them catches your attention for a fun design, or looks like they'd be fun to do, i have plenty of felines to do, Albeit, if they do have a exotic fur pattern or anything im up if they were chosen to be reinterpreted or simplified in order for available designs/felts happily! ^_^ (etc, a generalized green or blue instead of a gradient, or a simplier design, etc!

Character: Sulkrai Or Rukanths the hellkitties could be offered!
32760.png?t=1498023974

Lyncan Lyncus: (Colors could be simplified to a general green/blue)
27733.png?t=1485472336

(alternatively, any paintied character on the page would be up for grabs if you wanted, Think Lacerne has a few good refs and Sabre /lyncus all have art on their respective pages, but i'm not sure how a displacer beast would work out in the plushie medium. )
Owner: Lacerne
Owner Allergens: (Wool, Cotton, Animal Furs, Etc.): None to worry about ^_^

17 Feb 2019, 7:32 pm
in $3 Busts! (go to post)
Ahh, those are cute! ^_^

16 Feb 2019, 8:25 pm
in Shifties with multiple characters (go to post)
I have no clue, i just created two split off designs and couldn't figure out which to use, so i just started picturing them both together, couldn't decide and asked people which to submit and it came to a tie, so i just submitted both. I think if both characters are made from the same base/default they allow them, like i have two hellcats that were submitted based off a hell - Lion design, but i'm not sure how shifties would work.

16 Feb 2019, 7:23 pm (Edited 26 Feb 2019, 11:17 pm)
Cykes

Claim!
5isCdbv.jpg

(For user below:, Just need to draw one of the two! ^_^, although if one does both faces, i'll try to do a extra sketch back as revenge! ;3 )

(Bonus! Thanks for doing them both! ^_^, here's a bonus to Momo to keep things fair for doing the lion twins! :D )

BUvB5QF.jpg

15 Feb 2019, 10:43 pm (Edited 16 Feb 2019, 10:50 am)
DuchieDrago

Claim!

WJtqM26.jpg

Edit: (Oh thank you, i love it! ^_^, absolutely love the little lantern, thank you! :D )

13 Feb 2019, 10:41 pm (Edited 14 Feb 2019, 1:05 am)
MariahKat
Claim!

mjrPXx4.jpg

For the person below me, you can draw any of my paintied characters, or even the unpublished painties on Fluffers my Coated Dutchie!

Would love for one of these two to get some love!

Horp1nQ.png

gE8aa7Z.png

12 Feb 2019, 8:23 pm (Edited 14 Feb 2019, 1:07 am)
(Edit: Skipped Mixup ^_^, so, guess ignore this post, i'll claim another! :3 )

Edit2: Person 2 slots below ended up doing a double, so i made this to pay them back! ^_^
AFmmMtd.jpg

12 Feb 2019, 1:15 am (Edited 12 Feb 2019, 1:38 am)
Bats_and_Rats_407
ic7dxqh.jpg

10 Feb 2019, 5:01 pm (Edited 10 Feb 2019, 8:31 pm)
(Stealth bump, ignore this post! ^_^, )

Edit: Oh thank you, he turned out absolutely adorable! ^_^

9 Feb 2019, 12:01 pm (Edited 9 Feb 2019, 1:21 pm)
RGDlightteam

Claim!

Sure, why not, i'll give it a try! Here's my Bakugo!

4aB60z9.jpg

(Ditto! For the person below me Any character is fine, especially any of my saved painties but never submitted just from a lack of character space! ^_^ at http://www.furvilla.com/villager/178170

Would love one of these two in particular! Pick whichever one you love best! ^_^
s2wEAOz.png
AmwJhYs.png
)

8 Feb 2019, 8:15 pm (Edited 8 Feb 2019, 9:46 pm)
Stewiefangirl

Claim!

jwtn41w.jpg

Ditto, any paintie on any of my character profiles, submitted or otherwise! ^_^

3 Feb 2019, 10:35 am (Edited 3 Feb 2019, 7:38 pm)
AgneV
Claim!

Did your dragowolf!
b4rcLeB.jpg

Oh, and ditto, feel free to draw any paintied character, (there's even some unsubmitted ones or any character act like the chimera or the space panther on my Fluffer's paintie museum profile too if anyone wants to doodle them! ^_^ )

30 Jan 2019, 1:22 am
(Bump! ^_^, Ignore this post, although i am the person above so i guess it doesn't matter)

26 Jan 2019, 9:15 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2019, 11:16 pm)
hobicahi Claim!

eIMUFCq.jpg
For your Toyhouse Gembound!

(Commenting on past art)
( Crunchypuff Oh thank you, it's so cute! Thank you, i love them! ^_^ )

19 Jan 2019, 7:20 pm (Edited 19 Jan 2019, 9:51 pm)
Bats_and_Rats_407
Claim!

tNXeo2M.jpg

13 Jan 2019, 5:51 pm (Edited 13 Jan 2019, 6:31 pm)
MidoriOokami
Claim!

G6FmBI8.png

Wanted to go for a bit of a 'greyscale film' look!

Ditto, anyone below is always free to draw whichever villager they want that has a paintie! ^_^

12 Jan 2019, 11:00 am
Going to dump a small amount of Deadly monster gear, early warrior items, and some misc random items from storage in 15 minutes! (11:15 FV time! )

Will make a second post for those with notifications before beginning the drop