Lupineleigh's Recent Posts

24 Dec 2019, 12:39 pm
in Snow Festival Event Trade Hub (go to post)
Lupineleigh i have the snow fest fallow deer if you're wanting to trade for the snow fest bovine!

Sure moonboy Sending the bovine now.
24 Dec 2019, 10:20 am (Edited 24 Dec 2019, 10:25 am)
Sure! LilacLover Sent it over
24 Dec 2019, 10:02 am
Need:
5514-magic-winter-deer-sticker.png5510-magic-star-bat-sticker.png

Lobster snow pets,
cat snow pets (F)

Have:
5502-magic-winter-coat-mustelid-sticker. x2
5500-magic-silver-bells-bovine-sticker.p
5504-magic-merry-dessert-skunk-sticker.p

White snow sheep (F)
White snow dinos (M and F)
23 Oct 2019, 3:34 pm (Edited 23 Oct 2019, 6:34 pm)
in Harvest Carnival Overview (go to post)
Is there a guaranteed way to get mystery meat? I never got it last year either, even though I tried exploring the woods with each villager and each option available to me?

Edit: Never mind. Finally got it by going left with my zombie and entering the woods. About time!
4 Sep 2019, 4:35 pm
in OD Event Trading Hub (go to post)
Have
females of all of these
5031-sunset-rocket-narwhal.png
5026-color-splash-leafy-seadragon.png
5023-lil-treasure-mimic.png

Need
Males
19 Feb 2019, 11:51 am
in Anyone want a duel? (go to post)
Thank you for the battles!

Ceira123, I’d offer to help you but my warrior is level 16 so I don’t think they’d cross paths. You can boost your stats on your own with a ton of grinding in the Wandering Monsters section. It takes a lot of time and patience but it is possible. I got a five level warrior up to level ten from grinding against NPCs. The only annoying thing is we have to play PvP in the tourney for all of those hours of boring grinding to count as shop points. Argh. I get squished so often in PvP I’m surprised when I actually win a battle. If I keep beating my opponent, I’ll pass on my turns so they can get the win. 25 valor points for a win is a huge difference from 5 points for a loss. X_x
19 Feb 2019, 11:28 am
in Anyone want a duel? (go to post)
I haven’t gotten any duels in yet. My warrior is a decent level but his stats stink. XD
31 Aug 2018, 3:16 pm
in Unwanted Planted Seed (go to post)
I did the same thing with this villager http://www.furvilla.com/villager/216096 . I planted all twelve of my bird bloom seeds accidentally and there is no way I can make enough fertilizer for all of them. (Not getting any salt drops with my warrior and salt is too expensive to buy it in the stall now.)
29 May 2018, 5:39 pm
in Event Explore Paths Guide! (go to post)
Demyx said:
Dame Gryphon

Someone might need help!> Go Right > You call out > Go ahead and check it out?: Non-magic Dame Gryphon Plush

Also, when I (accidentally) chose to ignore the smoke from the Dame Gryphon event, I received some slabs. It even referenced last year's event (something like "after what happened last year, you decide to ignore the flames").

I called out and got this message

You call out thinking that if it’s a person ahead they might call back. After hearing no reply you decide to just head back since you don’t smell the smoke anymore, there are some interesting plants in the area though so you decide to pick a few of them up.

Frozen Bellflowers Seed 1

Teal Trumpets Seed 1

Fur Coral Seed 1
7 Mar 2018, 11:04 pm (Edited 8 Mar 2018, 7:57 am)
in catch-all cloud pet trading thread (go to post)
I posted in the mini pet gender swap too.

Want
M rainbow cloud otter

Have
F rainbow cloud otter
F rainbow cloud python
F rainbow cloud bear
7 Mar 2018, 9:10 pm (Edited 8 Mar 2018, 7:53 am)
in Minipet Gender Swaps Thread! (go to post)
Looking for

Rainbow cloud otter (male)

Have
rainbow cloud otter (female)
rainbow cloud python (female)
Rainbow cloud bear (female)
21 Feb 2018, 10:59 pm
in The Serpent's Pot! (go to post)
On my fifth try, I got the brew thing to finally work.
21 Feb 2018, 10:35 pm
in The Serpent's Pot! (go to post)
@admin
I keep getting a pink error message saying “you no longer have that item” when I put things in the pot to brew. It happened just now and it happened twice earlier. Is it my ipad or my Puffin browser?

I was putting claw beets, candy corn, steel, steel blocks, mustache plants, mouth plants, cufflinks, eyepieces, clock pieces, ploofballs, pea algae, and some other plants in it. I’ll try again in a minute.

My friend had the same message happen to her earlier but she was still able to brew. I gave up earlier since my wrist aches.
16 Jan 2018, 5:35 pm
in Raffle [Closed] (go to post)
Thank you very much for holding this raffle and taking the time to keep us informed! :)
30 Dec 2017, 1:38 pm
in Raffle [Closed] (go to post)
I’d love to enter. I’ve had zero luck trying to breed my own phoenixes. Thank you for the opportunity.
29 Dec 2017, 9:47 pm
in Change the Bad RNG in This Event (go to post)
I did not know where the kitsunes and items even came from. Was that in a news post somewhere?

Needless to say I have not gotten any items or special pets from the event and I’ve gotten enough fairies to earn the silver fairy trophy. I mainly get snowflake, bell, and gingerbread fairies which I am not using. Plush fairies and star fairies have been totaling about three a day for me out of ten Explorers exploring three times a day. I would love to get a kitsune but I have always had horrible luck with RNG on this site and I am not spending the equivalent of a month’s worth of food to pay someone else to give me something their luck got them.

All I’ve bred out of almost a hundred phoenixes is one single dirty phoenix. I grabbed another of the opposite gender from the giving tree.
29 Dec 2017, 6:06 pm
in Post your snowpet breeding results (go to post)
I have only gotten one dirty phoenix out of forty five breedings from one villager. None of my other villagers have bred any other colors besides common white.
7 Dec 2017, 6:10 pm
in 1st anniversary giveaway (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) (go to post)
Username and ID: Lupineleigh 85426
Prizes you're entering for: cash and paintie ticket
Favorite villager: Leigh my paintie from Goku-san
Ping your friend: TerrorThatFlaps
20 Nov 2017, 12:18 pm
in dead fandoms (go to post)
It’s kind of sad but I have forgotten the fandoms I was in that seemed dead.

My main fandom, Darkwing Duck, is pretty much the same size it has been for the past decade. There are a good two hundred or so fans online but only twenty are active, and about half of them I don’t enjoy the stuff they like discussing regarding the characters.

I’ve pretty much stuck with the Disney duck fandom (Darkwing Duck, Ducktales 89, Donald Duck, Professor Ludwig Von Drake, Mickey Mouse, Goof Troop) for the past decade to avoid drama with newbies and oldies, but the less popular properties I like that I am not active in the fandoms of are:

Balto (Amblin/Universal film)
David the Gnome (beautiful cartoon from the nineties)
Dreamworks Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (not Spirit Riding Free)
Chronicles of Narnia
1 Nov 2017, 11:16 am
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
Need
Female Galactic gummi yummi otter
Female Happy Hat Magic Ratty
Male patchy lil’ spoop

Have the opposite genders to trade
1 Nov 2017, 11:15 am (Edited 1 Nov 2017, 11:24 am)
Need
Female Galactic gummi yummi otter
Female Happy Hat Magic Ratty
Male patchy lil’ spoop

Have the opposite genders to trade

Edit: Whoops! I did not realize there was an event pet thread. Posted there.
4 Sep 2017, 3:06 pm (Edited 4 Sep 2017, 3:06 pm)
in Cats vs dogs (see 7th page for instructions) (go to post)
1 Sep 2017, 11:23 am
@IlkWolfe, Sure i'll send a trade. Thank you.
1 Sep 2017, 7:52 am
Would anyone like to trade me a male Plain Weiner and Male Classic Weiner for my extra female Plain and Classic?
30 Aug 2017, 4:27 pm
in Anyone want Appaloosa Unicorns? (go to post)
Thank you.