Isabella's Recent Posts

22 Mar 2017, 7:58 pm
in Unsure of what to do on this site (go to post)
teaunicorn
That's terrible advice, thank you for your time and acknowledgement though. XD

Nimaine
Hmm.. Maybe I'll stick around then. You're all very kind. I'll probably refer back to here to help me! Thank you!
22 Mar 2017, 7:41 pm
peridxt
Oh wow! I needed to know the best way to earn FC, thank you! I think I have lots of seeds already.
I can obtain a paintie ticket for free every year, right? I totally forgot- at least then it's not hopeless. Haha.
Thank you so much- That's loads of help.
22 Mar 2017, 7:13 pm
Thank you very much- I suppose roleplay really is the only thing I could do with them :P I've never done it in my life... Not sure I want to.
I am decent at art, I made a paintie but don't have furcash, I guess I would have to do commissions first. I think I would be more motivated if I knew someone on here, I've already spent years on similar forums.
Thank you again for helping me decide on what to do! Your painties sure are pretty- I also recently found out I'm 'Neurodivergent' too, Asperger's.
peridxt
22 Mar 2017, 6:48 pm
I know this may seem silly, I could just look around and find something to do, but I'm running out of patience.
What I like about this site is customizing my own characters (Villagers) and giving them a class and description. What is something I could do with these characters after I make them?
I'm discouraged to collect things as I'm very behind and there seems to be loads of items in existence already. I don't know what else there is to work towards.

For those of you that are on daily, what do you do?