Lividx's Recent Posts

15 Jun 2017, 2:39 pm (Edited 15 Jun 2017, 2:46 pm)
in Help, how do I shade my art? (go to post)
Moshemouse

I tend to shade with colors opposite of the subject. For example, since most of the grayscale shaded piece you provided was mostly brown, I would shade it with a blue. If the majority of the subject is pink, I'll shade with green. But this doesn't always work! It just depends on your personal taste for shaded colors. You can always experiment by shading on one layer, locking it, and testing out how different colors would look. Opacity can be changed too, which helps in some situations.

I personally think you could try that with grayscale shading too. Pick a dark grey/black and shade, then mess with the opacity until you're satisfied.

edit: the layer I shade on is always set to multiply
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

11 Jun 2017, 9:51 pm
in Livid's Art Corner! [closed] (go to post)
baa

here you go!! quinn is such a cute character aaaa
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

9 Jun 2017, 6:47 pm (Edited 9 Jun 2017, 7:01 pm)
in $1 YCH Pride Art! [open] (go to post)
Hello!
Since it's pride month, I thought it would be nice to try to do something for the people who are celebrating themselves and others. Everyone is valid! A person is a person, no matter what goes on in their head, where they're from, how they act, etc. Don't feel as if you must come out or make any other big life changing decisions this month just because it's that "time" of year. Follow your heart, wait until you feel safe enough and wait until you feel right.

So, I currently have three bases available that can be used again and again. I'm not sure about altering bases, but please ask me anyways. I apologize for this being canine only! I'd include other species, but it would take time out of other things I have to do. Of course, things can be added to turn these bases into your character, such as hair, accessories, etc. I believe I can also shrink these down to be in signatures.

Last thing, but this is also hopefully going to help me get out of my art block. If you're currently waiting on a piece of art from me, please do not worry. I have not forgotten! I just need some extra motivation, and I'm hoping it'll come from this.

>> Payments will be made via Paypal. I will message you my paypal once you're accepted. <<

6d4xXYU.png
[YCH] Regular Wolf
Base: $2 USD
Species Change: $3+ depending on species

dVSuPVC.png
[YCH] Pride Bandana
Base: $1 USD
Species Change: $2+ depending on species
*bandana will be colored the way you want! flags, symbols, etc. (I will not do anything remotely hateful, rude, etc.)

rakSqcl.png
[YCH] Cool Dude (bubble)
Base: $1
*the blank will be filled with the word(s) of your choice! no hateful words will be written!!!

8DZ6Ils.png
[YCH] Cool Dude (name tag)
Base: $1
*the blank will be filled with the word(s) of your choice! no hateful words will be written!!!

Username:
Link to Character(s):
YCH Wanted:
Species Change?:
Words: (only for either cool dude ych)
Other:

Slots:

QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

7 Jun 2017, 2:29 pm
in Livid's Grab Bags [OPEN] (go to post)
Finners

here you are! thank you for ordering!!

x | x
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

6 Jun 2017, 8:20 pm
in [H]Reaper Costumes [W]FR (go to post)
ComplacentFool

29519212_350.png

How much for this girl? I can provide art or 15-20kt, if that's fair. Or just tell me a price!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

6 Jun 2017, 2:20 pm
in Giving Tree Warrior Drops (go to post)
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

5 Jun 2017, 11:40 pm
in Radio the Lost Lovebirb: Finished! (go to post)
Lacerne

I could offer any amount of art? Any amount/kind of art that you think would suffice.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

4 Jun 2017, 10:41 pm
in [S] Toyhou.se codes! [W] Basically anything! (go to post)
McReyes

Would my art (found in my signatures, or my deviantart) be able to get me a code?
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

4 Jun 2017, 12:17 am
baa

added, and the fd is definitely okay!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

4 Jun 2017, 12:12 am
dacia

here you go!! thank you so much for ordering! and info about the last piece, it was kind of experimental with both the style and the finished look (no eyes or defining features). it was supposed to be simplistic yet still resemble dacia.

x | x | x
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

2 Jun 2017, 1:56 pm
Althena

Is 1:1 a fair ratio? I've never thought about the exchange rate between the two, but it seems fair to me. I'd also like the armband! I actually have the same grab bag shop here if you want to put the order there and look over whatever you need, since that thread is more suited for FR. Whatever is easier for you!

As for visual references, sure! I can run the design by you multiple times until it's what you want.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

2 Jun 2017, 12:16 pm
in Free June FD Pet Rehoming! (Currently Closed!) (go to post)
I'd love a female mantis and a female thundercat if you have any left!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

1 Jun 2017, 5:03 pm
in Giving away May FD pets (go to post)
I'm in need of finches if any are left!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 11:25 pm
gut
I didn't see your reply earlier, and I edited my response into a post of mine but I'm not sure this website works like that, to ping people after editing. so, you're free to send the payment whenever!
hopefully the first piece is okay (I butchered the flowers/dark markings yikes), since it's experimental! thank you so much for ordering!

x | x
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 6:59 pm
iristhefurry12345678

here you are!! thank you so much!

x
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 6:57 pm
Dinoval

added!! thank you!!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 2:36 pm
Finners
added!

dacia
if that's okay! and no worries, i realized I never specified anywhere on my post about the character thing.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 2:29 pm (Edited 31 May 2017, 2:30 pm)
dacia

it's really no problem! you can pm me if you have more questions? i'd be glad to clear anything up!! you can also add two other characters for your second bag, if you want and if that makes sense. you can edit your post if you choose to add characters. either way, you've been added to the list!

as for the bribe, i'll gladly take it if you wish to use it to pay! so with that, you could have a free legendary bag along with a free cotton (knocking off 3FD) bag, or you can pay the remaining 154FD to get the legendary bag. of course, options are up to you, as those are just examples.

EDIT:
gut
if you have it, then yes please
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 1:36 pm
in Mass breed option (go to post)
I support, but I also agree that there would most likely end up being too many problems.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

31 May 2017, 12:49 pm
gut

added!
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

30 May 2017, 9:37 pm
iristhefurry12345678

added! I'll pm you now
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

29 May 2017, 11:08 am
in Species Interest Check - Anubra (go to post)
coyoteteethe
thank you for that!!

-----

dacia
I don't think they'd be available from me in those forms, but I might take it into consideration later on?

-----

Watersnake
I'll plan to make the rares, well, rare. A once in a while kind of thing. As for patterns and such, I'm going to make every individual adopt as unique as I can, if that's what you meant.

-----

Fluzzy
I really appreciate you pointing that out. I think I should be okay, though, since I posted the information/made the thread on May 2, while the piece was posted on May 9. They're pretty similar, but I'm not sure it will affect either side, as it is most likely just a coincidence. I'll definitely make sure not to add any parts that could resemble the dragon.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

28 May 2017, 11:47 pm
in Species Interest Check - Anubra (go to post)
Poofygirl Ragzoti Fiskie Kraggstone stormbringer15 coyoteteethe Watersnake DatWither Hexagon_Storm

last update ping; mainly questions!! How much do you guys think the adopts would be worth? Would USD be too much (as in kind of pointless), if it was added as an option? Any last suggestions/ideas?

And to anyone new seeing this, you can still ask to be added to the ping list if you wish.
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

28 May 2017, 10:12 pm
in Show me your proud little arts (go to post)
I really haven't been too happy with my art lately, but here's some stuff that I'm still proud of that are all commissions. They're from within the last few months.

DDBx8f0.png
F63vJsC.png
zCUUiF0.png
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png

28 May 2017, 5:50 pm (Edited 28 May 2017, 8:10 pm)
in Cheap ($2+) USD Headshots [open] (go to post)
Examples

"SKETCH - $2"
Adding Characters: +$1.50

no examples yet!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WIGGLE - $3"
Adding Characters: not available

these are gifs, and I'm not sure how to post them here! they're linked instead.
example one
example two

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PENCIL - $3"

GbTpKGS.png

"WATERCOLOR - $3"

8Yx4u5b.png

"FLAT COLOR - $3"
CMhcwHE.png

"SHADED - $4"
Adding Characters: +$2

1nCt9Dd.pngeQY0QPE.png

"DETAILED - $6
Adding Characters: +$3

s0MBzCC.png
QqXjM1T.pngRXiNNpF.png