Felicity's Recent Posts

2 Apr 2018, 9:15 pm
in Ask my Villagers! (go to post)
Felicity
Fern turned around, sniffing the air as a noticeably different scent entered the room. It wasn't the usualy scent of chemicals and reagents, no, rather the rather sweet scent of cloves with a hint of mugwort. With a vial full of an unknown liquid in each paw, she set them down on a nearby table. Lifting her goggles up onto her forehead, she gave Anise a kind smile in return.

"Why hello there Anise, lovely name is I do say so myself!" Fern greeted. "My name is Fern, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you!" Fern made her way over to a sink and began to wash her paws as Anise continued to talk. The smile never left her snout-the fennec fox didn't get to talk to many other alchemists as she was the only one of her profession in her village, and so getting to converse with someone else like her was a rare treat.

"Why, I would love to work with you some time!" Fern exclaimed, turning to Anise. "I almost never get to exchange notes with a fellow alchemist, so working with you would be great! It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Fern took a step towards Anise, paws in her pockets. Then her own soft blush started under her fur. "And, uh, thank you for the compliment! You look very intelligent as well."

(Anise has a gorgeous paintie by the way! ^^)

(Thank you! Fern is adorable, I can't get over how creative she is.)

Anise felt a smile cross her muzzle. Her soft blue eyes watched Fern's expert movements and her little rounded tufts of ears twitched with curiosity. The skunk was shaken momentarily as something tickled her ankle; a little mandrake leaf had fallen from the fluffy tail that she carried so elegantly behind her.

"Oh! Oh oh. I'm so sorry about that Fern! I didn't mean to come and clutter up your fine workspace."

The smile turned into more of a nervous grin as Anise reached down to hand Fern the leaf.

"Mmay... maybe you can use this... in a concoction. Can I ask what you're making? A curious skunkette is never satisfied!"

Anise seemed delighted by the exchange so far, her anxiety fading slowly as Fern had shown the same interest in getting to know one another.

"Thank you, Fern. Your name is beautiful... like the flowers I get to work with every day. I think that more should team up for the common good. So many discoveries are to be made when we share our knowledge. I'm a seasoned Doctor and it's a joy to help others, even if they are in another profession."
2 Apr 2018, 7:50 pm (Edited 2 Apr 2018, 7:51 pm)
in Ask my Villagers! (go to post)
A soft colored skunkette enters the room, freshly washed paws patting her overly fluffy fur. She had just finished gathering ingredients for a remedy, as with all the explorers lately had her working double. Those dang easter eggs were something sought after it would seem. A soft, barely noticeable blush began to grow beneath her freckled fur, silver yet stylish glasses pushed up with a wriggle of her nose. It didn't take the young Doctor long to notice the intriguing Fern.

"Hello, I'm Anise."

The skunk began, realizing that she didn't know many yet. She had just settled into a new home and friend-making wasn't easy for her, nor did she really have time for such trivial manners when so many needed medicine. Today was a very rare moment of respite in which she seemed to have found one of interest.

"I caught wind that your town is having a question and answer of sorts, and you... well... you look very intelligent and I umm.."

Anise trailed off, the blush growing slightly.

"I just want to know more about you... you seem to be a master in your field as well and I was wondering if perhaps you'd fancy working together some time? Either way... pleasure to meet you."
31 Mar 2018, 9:46 pm
in Free Painties! (go to post)
Okay, so far I'll work on:
marsibars
EvoryGrimoire
Razz

I'll look for one more for 4 total.
30 Mar 2018, 10:44 pm
in Ban the user above you (go to post)
StrangerCoug banned for stealing Maeve :p
30 Mar 2018, 9:48 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2018, 9:49 pm)
in Selling paintied mythic fox- SOLD (go to post)
Ahh. If silphie is still here in a week I can give you more than asking price. I love them ;-;

I know you stated you dont sell for more earlier, but I'm offering so.
30 Mar 2018, 9:30 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2018, 9:32 pm)
in Free Painties! (go to post)
So. I'm wanting to try my hand at the art game. I am offering free painties in order to build a small example portfolio. Since I do not have any examples right now, I decided that I would do two to three free projects. I will not do redraws or shifty's. I can do minor changes on the line work. I can add simple accessories. I cannot add Mini Pets.

Since these are free, I need to say that not everybody will be chosen. I'm only wanting to do a select few that really catch my attention. Please be sure that the base is accessible to be used in Adobe Photoshop.

Please note also, I will be around this weekend but not as much as I normally am during the week. I will not start these until tomorrow as it's already getting late for me.

I am subscribed to this thread so you do not have to ping me.
Good luck, and have fun.
30 Mar 2018, 4:58 pm
in Never mind (go to post)
Kiko how much? I just saw that my little guinea pig can make them but I'd still buy it!
30 Mar 2018, 4:54 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2018, 4:58 pm)
in Never mind (go to post)
Oh.. I didn't know that my Daisy had her skills up to make houses. Never mind!
29 Mar 2018, 1:33 am
in [S] Villager, Stall, 500 FD [W] Flight Rising (go to post)
Alyxsandre I completely understand. I was looking for them specifically, so you're right that it might be tough to do something with them afterwards. Thank you! I'm having fun so far. It's definitely a steep learning curve. Right now I'm trying to see how to actually make money since the market is slower here than I'm used to.
29 Mar 2018, 1:22 am (Edited 29 Mar 2018, 1:28 am)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=134411 this is my lair. I'm open to anything. Some of your villagers would really help me, just coming back from never having really played lol. The ones I'm referring to are pilko, zari, and the red one I keep forgetting the name of, but they are all organized together at the top. I have 43 gems. The three dragons costed $15 and then Nevaeh was $5.

Edit.

Llarimar, zari is the red one, sorry lol.
29 Mar 2018, 1:16 am
Are you interested in dragons at all? I have a farming trio with eliminate on the two fighters, heal on the magic. Mire flyer team for leveling and farming.
28 Mar 2018, 10:42 pm
in ‚̧Dedenne's Painties‚̧ [P2U BASE & CUSTOMS] (go to post)
Add me to all please~
28 Mar 2018, 7:46 pm
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
Shilo_Kaisin Metalie!!
28 Mar 2018, 7:37 pm
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
lophiusdragon I'll kidnap the Floof!
28 Mar 2018, 5:12 pm
in Lance's furvilla stream [Offline] (go to post)
Lance-C-Bones well thank you! I look forward to learning more on your stream!
28 Mar 2018, 5:06 pm
in Lance's furvilla stream [Offline] (go to post)
I'd like to be added to the list please!
28 Mar 2018, 2:01 pm
in Looking for super active people! (go to post)
pollyanna thank you so much! I love her too! <3 Your villagers are GORGEOUS too!! So appealing to the eyes!

WarriorMaiden I shall shhhh haha!

@templates Nice to meet you!! Always wonderful to have more to chat with!
28 Mar 2018, 1:58 pm
in [Quitting] Painties/Villagers for Sale/Trade! (N!) (go to post)
Sylvette thank you again! I have a question! I was being nosey and was wondering how I could adopt a little cute babe like Floopa! Would I just have to contact the creator of the species (Ro) and ask them?
28 Mar 2018, 1:53 pm
noiro18 noted! I am going to create a herbalist!

HisPumpkin awesome! Nice to meet you. The community does seem SO nice!

DivideByZiro I get the procrastination part. I say this as I look at a pile of dishes to clean haha. Anyways, I haven't been lucky enough to get a toyhouse code unfortunately. Maybe if I can find one I can add you! I love art trades :D

Squirrel I am a bit shy so reaching out isn't usually my thing. I am glad I did though!

@dragonlady24 Hi! Thanks for the advice. I am going to create a herbalist next for sure.

Gilda Nice to meet you! Thanks for the advice, I certainly will work on that.

Necrom-Marcos Well hello anyways!

RedlaSunShowers029 I can see how it feels that way. Very sweet to help people!

Dr4g0nM4st3r Nice to meet you. I am pretty shy myself, so no worries.

hircus Another shy one too. No problem there. :) I like to talk but am bad at doing so? Lol.

WinterBliss that is SO sweet to say about your friend! You actually sound like a LOVELY person. :) I can be a bit touchy feely too. Literally such a cuddle/snuggle fiend around my friends.

WarriorMaiden Thank you SO much for what you sent me... I am astounded at your kindness. You, too, seem lovely. So so sweet.

Little_World CONGRATS! That's a pretty big milestone! I am always open to friends!

Coyote_Carno I have no issues there... I am bad at it too but sometimes it's nice just to know someone is there.

You all made my start up my actual PC to compile a reply in Word lol. This is freaking awesome... I feel so fluttery now!
28 Mar 2018, 1:23 pm
Sylvette aww thank youuuu. This is so neat!! The community here is so sweet, I can't. Thank you so much.
28 Mar 2018, 12:36 pm
Oh all the lovely replies! I'm gonna get some noms then come back to reply to you all!
28 Mar 2018, 12:21 pm
Sylvette oh gosh! I'm the one on dv that asked who made your signature yesterday! Chirpy! Your signature is the reason I'm here and freaking addicted. I already traded my dv items for my precious babies and items here but how funny. I'm leaving dv lol.
28 Mar 2018, 12:17 pm
Julian-S-Black ahhh the battle of exploration or rest. I have a 2 year old nephew that I care for. Usually this means rest is something I cant quite get much of lol.
28 Mar 2018, 12:12 pm
I stay fairly active and check in regularly, even if I'm not active on the forums much. I tend to stick to the warrior career so if you ever want a hand with that feel free to ask any questions you might have!

noiro18 awesome! I'm trying to save up to unlock 10 villager spots so that each can specialize in a career. How is warrior? I'm leaning towards that or herbalist next.
28 Mar 2018, 12:11 pm
If you're looking for cool, active people, you should come join the Fanmade Furvilla Discord! We've got an active community of artists, writers, and general enthusiasts. It's been active for over a year now, you may find what you're looking for in here.

https://discord.gg/ptV8wBC Boop!

Luckyclaw ahhh I will definitely be joining this!