WarriorMaiden's Recent Posts

25 May 2019, 11:37 pm
in Art for Warrior Elixirs/FC [CLOSED] (go to post)
Cykes
I can do 10 Elixirs for a piece for Asami, Dylynn, or Ivy! Pick whichever you feel comfortable doing. :)
I came. I saw. I...forgot what I was doing.
24 May 2019, 12:05 pm
in Compost? (go to post)
Lexi_Lynx
Also, the Compost is used only in the Fancy Plant Drink for the Plantimals. You don't need it to plant and harvest seeds regularly. :)
Welcome to Furvilla, by the way!
18 May 2019, 6:12 pm
in PWYW Chibi Painties! FC/FD/Food (close!) (go to post)
Corgiblu
Would you be willing to do my Active ([url=ggg]Eirawen[/url]) with her kimono and naginata on the Tiger Chibi base? I'll pay with 40 of each ingredient "bundle", 520 dragon hides, 520 stardust, and 26 fairy dust. :)

Sure! I can't promise how great the kimono will turn out but I'll try my best. I'll start working on it tommorow.

saberfiend actually made a sabertooth chibi based on the tiger chibi. Would you like it on that base or just the regular tiger chbi.

Thank you!!! And the Sabertooth chibi would be wonderful! :)
18 May 2019, 12:47 pm (Edited 24 May 2019, 12:16 pm)
in PWYW Chibi Painties! FC/FD/Food (close!) (go to post)
Corgiblu
Would you be willing to do my Active (Eirawen) with her kimono and naginata on the Tiger Chibi base? I'll pay with 40 of each ingredient "bundle", 520 dragon hides, 520 stardust, and 26 fairy dust. :)
17 May 2019, 11:48 am
in cat pop ych (go to post)
Joey-wyvern
That looks amazing!! Thank you! :)
What's your TH so I can credit?
16 May 2019, 3:18 pm
Joey-wyvern Go ahead and leave the ears as is on the lines. And I'd like the last set of lines, just above the examples in your first post: the one where the fur is "drooped" down. :)
16 May 2019, 2:51 pm
*squeals* Thank you! :)
16 May 2019, 2:12 pm (Edited 16 May 2019, 2:13 pm)
Joey-wyvern
I'll take one for FD! My active, Eirawen, on the last set of lines if you please! An extra 15 FD if you can add her disk/tiara? :)
14 May 2019, 1:08 am
in PROFILE: Trade shortcut button (go to post)
Major support from over here!!
11 May 2019, 2:22 am
in Weird and Proud Of It (go to post)
I have what seems to be music-only ASMR. I tried listening to several different ASMR videos, and nothing happened. But then I found an amazing piece of classical music (piece by Vivaldi, I think) and I had this huge shiver go up my spine, goosebumps up my arms and legs, and just laid on the couch twitching slightly. (Les Mis and Phantom was... intense to experience... XD) I've looked for what the heck it is, and ASMR is the closest I've found....

I have Central Heterochromatic eyes. Most of the iris is blue, but I have a ring of gold around my pupil. I've given most of my permanent OC's the same look, though Eirawen is the only one with blue/gold.

When I develop a movie/book character crush, it's more likely to be on one of the villains. The only "good guys" I have a crush on are Ratchet (TFP), Leo (TMNT 2003 & 2012), and Artemis Fowl (but he started out as a villain, so I'm not sure if he counts).

I can move certain muscle groups like a cat would. I can move my ears independently, shift my shoulders similar to how they stretch, and knead my fingers/toes when I'm relaxed, etc. All of it is completely involuntary. No idea why. (Anyone know/have any ideas? I'm rather curious... My current theory is I was a feline in a past life.)

I love doing threadcrafts! I can crochet, tat, sew, inkle weave, kumihimo braid, lucet weave/hairpin lace, yada yada yada. That's not particularly strange. What is weird is: I can't knit. At ALL. My grandmother tried to teach me, my mother-in-law tried, several friends tried, I've read multiple books, watched myriads of videos, etc. I can't do it. Each and every time, I have managed to "break" knitting. It's not snarled or knotted, it's just.... broke. It lies flat and stretches like a knit should, but doesn't have the right stitches. *grumbles*

And I hate the fact that I can't sing Bass. I'm female (have been my whole life), and have an almost 3 octave vocal range before warm-up. It stretches to 3 and change after. C3 to E6. I can sing everything from first soprano (so far the only "high" song I've come across that I can't sing all the way through is Mozart's Queen of the Night. Phantom of the Opera is doable.) down to second tenor. But my voice won't go deep enough to sing bass. Stupid thing to be annoyed with, but there it is....
11 May 2019, 1:25 am
in Closed (go to post)
HorseCrazyGamer
Yes! Sending a trade! :)
10 May 2019, 12:18 am
in Sewn Plushes ~ Pattern-making in Progress (go to post)
Artemysterious
Neat! I told you about my painter's plastic trick for patterns, right? :)
Oh no! I hope you find another job soon! Unemployment is no fun.
Hmm, I don't remember but your right unemployment is no fun at all.

I use painter's plastic to trace off the pattern so I don't have to cut out the original and be stuck with a single size. Also makes it a lot easier to make changes when you only have 1-2 lines to trace over rather than the 6-8 most patterns have. It's super cheap, and comes in a variety of thicknesses. I get mine from the paint section at Wal-Mart. For straight pattern tracing I use 1-2mm thick. For playing around with the pattern, I like at least 5-6mm because then I can pin it together with less risk of rips/tears in the plastic. :)
10 May 2019, 12:09 am
Artemysterious
Neat! I told you about my painter's plastic trick for patterns, right? :)
Oh no! I hope you find another job soon! Unemployment is no fun..
10 May 2019, 12:06 am
in Art block. I need ideas. Help. (go to post)
We know that Cybertronians have faceplates and helmets, but what's underneath that? Lots of wires and boards? Or do they have a secondary protection for their processors? That would fit your Robots, Wires, and Odd categories. :)
9 May 2019, 11:56 pm
Artemysterious
Looks cool! What material is that? Can't tell if that's a felt type, or a really short velvet. XD
7 May 2019, 11:27 pm
in Closed (go to post)
HorseCrazyGamer
Sounds good! :)
6 May 2019, 11:25 pm
in Closed (go to post)
I've got a QP seed I can trade you for one of the other seeds! :)
3 May 2019, 12:13 am
in ☆ YCH in a bottle! ☆ (go to post)
Nynai How soon did you want those pots? :)
30 Apr 2019, 4:01 pm
in Got the help I needed! (go to post)
DerpyOwlDragon
If you have any peppermint oil/plants/tea, that would work much better than a topical antibiotic. If you have oil, use a q-tip to apply a drop or two to it. Plant, crush and apply. Tea, steep for less than a minute and apply the tea bag like a poultice. Peppermint is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal, so it'll kill any infections that'll try to creep in. And it works on people too. XD
A bit of Oregano in her water or feed wouldn't go amiss either. It's a natural antibiotic. :)
30 Apr 2019, 12:13 am
in ☆ YCH in a bottle! ☆ (go to post)
This looks absolutely adorable!! Can I get one of my girl Eirawen please, with the pillow matching her obijime (the lily on her belt)! I'd like to do either 12 Herbalist pots (all 500 durability, lowest in stalls is 25k apiece), or 4 pots/50 FD/150k FC. Is that all right? :)
28 Apr 2019, 12:06 am
in Get it wrong to win (go to post)
Belfrey.

Dammit Jim, I'm a ___ not a ___!
26 Apr 2019, 9:29 pm
in cowboy horse design contest! (closed) (go to post)
atilla
Woot! XD I'd like the Paintie Ticket and the art option please! :)
26 Apr 2019, 11:48 am
atilla said:
atilla
This was fun! When will results be posted? :)

omg i totally forgot about this! im so sorry ;-; ill have the winners announced tomorrow!

Lol, no worries! XD
25 Apr 2019, 11:36 pm (Edited 25 Apr 2019, 11:37 pm)
atilla
This was fun! When will results be posted? :)
21 Apr 2019, 8:35 pm (Edited 24 Apr 2019, 6:25 pm)
in Redesign Contest (go to post)
Here's my contribution! :)
dd55yne-a50c9554-0668-4fd1-8e8f-5a11d930
Full size: https://sta.sh/01qucjrmnjzu
Refs: Horse, Wings, Face lines on the right

Second one... This may be the only MLP-style pony I ever do. XD
dd5e4vr-69ee93bb-003c-4e54-b993-506056dd
Full: https://sta.sh/0my5w9cnctz
Refs: Pose, Palette