WarriorMaiden's Recent Posts

11 Mar 2019, 4:10 pm
in Done (go to post)
This is wonderful!! May I have a cloud cat pair if they are still available? :)
I came. I saw. I...forgot what I was doing.
11 Mar 2019, 4:06 pm
in :Kitsouls: Winners page 226 + FS + Auction (go to post)
Good for you Satin, congrats!!!
My favorite "Starbucks" drink is this:
teavana-readytodrink.png
I liked the actual Tevana store loose teas much better, but apparently the entire store chain was basically nothing more than a multimillion dollar survey for Starbucks... *scowls*
10 Mar 2019, 8:11 pm
in Pine Nut Pot Pie Recipe! (go to post)
Thank you KrimsonCreature for the inspiration to hash this out! XD

Pine Nut Pot Pies
Serves 4-8

Ingredients
Crust
2 c. Mashed potatoes
1 ¼ c. Flour
1 Egg
Water
(Or standard pie crust recipe)
Melted butter

Filling
Gravy
4 tbsp Butter
4 tbsp Flour
Sprinkle of Salt
2 c. Milk or half&half
½ c. Sesame seeds (hulled)
¼ c. Feta
⅛ c. Grated Parmesan
½ tsp Basil
¼ tsp Oregano
Dash of Cumin
¼ tsp Garlic Powder (optional)

Everything else
½ c. Pine nuts
1 ½ c. cooked Quinoa
¾ c. chopped fresh Spinach
½ c. chopped Onions
½ c. Corn (thawed or canned)
¼ c. Peas (thawed or canned)
½ c. coined Carrots, cooked

Directions
Crust
Make mashed potatoes. (Instant or from scratch) Add flour and egg. Blend with pastry blender or fork. Turn out on floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out until ⅛” thick. Cut to fit personal pie pans. (Pans are 4-6” across.) Fit bottoms in pans, prick with fork, and bake at 350° for 10 minutes. If you don't have personal pie pie pans, you can use ramekins and skip the bottom crust.

Filling
Lightly toast the sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat until they just barely brown and smell fragrant. Cool, and blend in blender of food processor. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in the flour and salt until smooth. Gradually whisk in the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat to just below medium and continue stirring. Add Feta in small spoonfuls at a time until melted in. Add Parmesan and ground Sesame. Blend. Add spices, blend. Add in everything else and stir. Ladle into pie crusts and top with pie lids. Pinch lids to close and prick with fork. Brush tops with melted butter. Bake in oven on middle rack for 45-60 minutes. Any leftover filling can be served over pasta or frozen.

Quinoa
Soak grain in cold water for 2-5 minutes to remove shell. Drain into mesh strainer and rinse under cold water for 30 seconds. Transfer to pot and add 3 cups water or chicken/vegetable broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to medium heat. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.

If you try it, let me know how it comes out! :)
10 Mar 2019, 6:11 pm
in Chibi Birthstone Leodons || Free Lineless Premades (go to post)
These are adorable!! Add me to the pinglist for Sapphire please? :)
27 Feb 2019, 10:20 am
in Free Plushies (go to post)
This is amazing, thank you for doing this! Could I snag the magic Arctic Leodon if it's still available? :)
20 Feb 2019, 5:56 pm
in Sewn Plushes ~ Pattern-making in Progress (go to post)
Artemysterious
Pinglist for everything please!! XD Also, not sure if you saw my offer... If you need a brain to pick on anything (pattern design, knots, stitch techniques, stuffing, etc...), I'm on Discord, WarriorMaiden#1150. :)
19 Feb 2019, 12:33 am
in Offering Art for Tourney Plushies (Closed) (go to post)
Goku-san
Thank you for the update! No rush, as your health comes first!! :)

There is an update for Naoki. She now has a Toyhouse, and a Paintie that is her ref.
19 Feb 2019, 12:24 am
Artemysterious
OMG, my girl was selected?!?! *falls over in shock* Thank you so much!! If you need any assistance or clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!! XD
18 Feb 2019, 3:14 pm
in Your Serpent's Pot results! (go to post)
ForeverFrosted
Lol, that grid I made with the plant and scales looked so nice, and it took me 10 minutes to do. (I'm on mobile...) Wasn't to happy with the single item result. XD
18 Feb 2019, 3:11 pm
ForeverFrosted
I hope so. I enjoyed making patterns with items... XD
18 Feb 2019, 3:03 pm (Edited 18 Feb 2019, 3:12 pm)
I'll let you guys in on a secret. Unless they've changed it, the pot will only accept a single item of each. You can try and fill multiple slots with the same item, but it won't take it. I got curious at one point and put in nothing but a single kind of plant and dragon scales, checking numbers before and after brewing. Inventory showed only 1 of each having been taken, and the results from the pot were rather disappointing. I don't remember exactly what I got, but it was a single item.

Edit: Just filled mine... [url]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/4c57cd2a-cbba-4bd5-b9b9-8480e9969777/dd03jd0-601d4d8a-bb7d-4838-b4b0-03256b3534d1.jpg/v1/fill/w_670,h_1192,q_70,strp/screenshot_20190218_140954_samsung_internet_by_freedomflying_dd03jd0-pre.jpg[/url]
18 Feb 2019, 1:46 am
This is amazing!! If you'd like some design ideas, I have several I'd be more than happy to donate, simply so I could see them come to life! :)

Having been the extra hands for my mother for many years, I have a few tips! XD First, invest in a seam turner (or seam presser, what ever it's listed as in your area), a good solid porcupine quill, and a box of rubber gloves. The seam turner helps to get those nice crisp edges. The porcupine quill is to push out any corners that the seam turner can't. Wood can splinter, and the quill stays in shape without needing sanded and such. Tail quill works the best, as they are nice and strong. (Let me know if you need instructions on cleaning/prepping.) The gloves are for grip. Working with satin, silk, or even fur can be slippery. The rubber grips it without marring, and grabs the needle for extra pull too. Make sure you have a good selection of both regular and tapestry needles. You never know when a bigger/curved needle might come in handy! Also, look into crochet thread! The #10 stuff may be a bit big, but if you don't like working with quadruple thread for extra strength, #20-50 would work wonderfully. Most craft stores carry #20, while smaller sizes usually need online purchasing. If you have any questions, or need help with possible patterns, let me know! I'm on here about once a day, so if you need a faster response, my Discord is WarriorMaiden#1150. :)

Characters for your consideration if this is still open! If closed, feel free to give them hugs anyway. XD

Character: Eirawen
Difficulty: Easy to Med.
Owner: Me
Owner Allergens: none

Character: Zenith with no arms/legs, just the hood
Difficulty: Easy

Character: Ivy
Difficulty: Med. to Difficult
15 Feb 2019, 12:26 am
in [S] Star Sign Chibi Painties (go to post)
Add me to the Virgo pinglist please!! :)
10 Feb 2019, 5:56 pm
in Giveaway Golden Lance Winners (go to post)
I'd like to enter please! Thank you for doing this! :)
5 Feb 2019, 11:52 pm
in 4fd Emoji Expression Traditional Busts [No Color] (go to post)
Pridedrop-
Cute! Thank you! Sending muns. XD
5 Feb 2019, 8:52 pm
in 4fd Emoji Expression Traditional Busts [No Color] (go to post)
I'll do one! :)

https://toyhou.se/1235662.eirawen
D5
27 Jan 2019, 8:07 pm
in Free Sketches [Pinglist] (go to post)
Might I be added to your pinglist please? Your art looks amazing, and I have a couple characters I think would look stunning in your style! :)
27 Jan 2019, 4:07 pm
in Know any cute Open Species? (go to post)
@Heidmann
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Kiwiggle's Bon Bons! XD
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/81459-free-bonbon-base
19 Jan 2019, 8:56 pm
in (LF) Tropical Leodon Villager (go to post)
ryebread Sounds good! :)
19 Jan 2019, 7:33 pm
in (LF) Tropical Leodon Villager (go to post)
ryebread Lowest Leodon MP in stalls is 70k FC/125 FD. I'll sell you one for 60k. :)
19 Jan 2019, 7:25 pm
in (Buying) A lot! (go to post)
ryebread If you find something in my Toybox/Menagerie that you like or need, and offer me a fair price, I'm happy to sell! The ones I listed are the ones that were in your first post list. :)
And payment types/method is entirely up to you, I'm good with whatever. XD
19 Jan 2019, 2:47 am (Edited 19 Jan 2019, 2:47 am)
in My strange confession (go to post)
Not so strange: I had a crush on Leo from 2003 TMNT when I was 10.
What is strange? I still have a crush on him, and he's one of the few good guys I like. Most of my crushes seem to be villains.....
18 Jan 2019, 8:44 pm
ryebread The Anvils are used in crafting. They're found in the Recycle Shop. And absolutely! Which ones would you like? :)
18 Jan 2019, 2:53 am
ryebread As strange as it sounds, mostly Rusted Steel and Gold/Silver Anvils. XD 30k, 500, and 1k respectively are what I need, but I don't think anyone has those quantities on hand, lol...Topaz/Amber feathers, or any skulls are welcome as well. :)
17 Jan 2019, 7:35 pm
ryebread
I have a Salted Pretzelcoatl (female) [30 FD], Stormy Cloud Bear/Otter/Python (male and female of each) [3 FD per animal], Sunset Cloudy Bear/Otter/Python (male and female of each) [5 FD per animal], White Cloud Otter (female) [1 FD], Winged Ball Python (female) [1500 FD], and one each of the Androgynous Dark Draxes [3k apiece]. (Didn't see the last on your list, but I figured I'd include them as they are incredibly rare.) Let me know which ones you're interested in, and we can talk possible trade or flat sale! :)