5 May 2017, 1:07 pm
in About that "joke" ring (go to post)
oops
art_shop_banner_by_windywolf2_dcpjoi6_25

?-jNh2=party.png

Recently got back into furvilla!
5 May 2017, 12:54 pm
in About that "joke" ring (go to post)
*Pounds fists on table, chanting.* Devil ring, devil ring, devil ring!

DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING!

DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING DEVIL RING

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:52 pm (Edited 5 May 2017, 12:52 pm)
in interest check (burmeras) (go to post)
klavier

pinglist please? those are adorable!

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:49 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
kiss the gecko!

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:42 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
hug!~

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:40 pm
in The Snickering Fox Tavern (Medieval Fantasy Rp) (go to post)
she finished off the bread, still having her ears perked, catching bits of conversation. she got up and left the sleeping pumpkitty on the table, before walking up to them and asking "can he make chocolate?'. she had heard from a town that there was a chocolate outbreak and everyone wanted chocolate from this poor furrie, and he had ended up fleeing to this town. she wanted to know if that was true or if it was just a myth.

Darkwaterfox

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:24 pm
fennel shrugged before taking some honey bread and offering it to angel. angel took some before curling up in a ball. fennel rolled her eyes before looking over at the black cat, and his sister snow. bard seemed to be trying to hide snow with his body, probably trying to protect her. she snorted before eating some of the honey bread

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 12:17 pm
( spirit basically fell asleep, since they had spent a while looking for the tavern
that also means there probably gonna be first up )

fennel groaned before petting her pumpkitty, smiling as it purred a bit. she had gotten the pumpkitty when she had found it in a well, probably left to die. so she rescued it, and it ended up following her. she sighed again, before getting up and walking to ame and asking "do you have any food for me and my pet?". she swished her tail slightly before perking her ears at ame's reply.

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 1:39 am (Edited 5 May 2017, 1:42 am)
in Random Art Shop... (go to post)
Marama

Hello! Would you take items for the moon cat?

Specifically a magic plush?

Edit: even more specifically, a Magical Red Nosed Deer Plush?

?-jNh2=party.png

5 May 2017, 1:36 am
in Daggerzzzz's art shop!!! Human and feral art (go to post)
Friendly bump!

Beautiful art, just don't have enough fd!

?-jNh2=party.png

4 May 2017, 11:50 pm
fennel snorted before grabbing a few silver coins and handing them to ame. "if i heard correctly, rooms are 1 silver coin, but since i have a pet i'll give you a few more" she said, the pumpkitty on her shoulder meowing. she rolled her eyes before sliding over to a table, letting angel ( the pumpkitty ) onto the table.

spirit fished out a silver coin before giving it to ame, before ascending up the stairs, eventually finding a ebony door. she opened it, before falling face first on the bed, almost instantly falling onto the bed. she smiled and snuggled into the warm blankets.

?-jNh2=party.png

4 May 2017, 3:33 pm
fennel let out a groan as she trudged through the muddy ground, her pumpkitty on her shoulder. she knew that she probably should have sheltered at that inn, but she had decided not too. she was from the desserts, so she hadn't really gotten used to alot of rain, so it was fairly uncomfortable for her. she groaned again before noticing a small plume of smoke in the rain, and she decided that it would be better then staying in the rain. she quickly checked to see that her pumpkitty was still on her shoulder, before she started to run, finally getting to the entrance to the tavern. she frowned as a black figure ducked into the door, and she followed after them.

she looked up and answered "myself'. she shrugged as ame walked away, probably greeting more guests. she let out a long sigh before getting up, leaving the drawing behind on the table. she walked over to ame, tapping her on the shoulder. "do you know if there are any spare rooms? i can probably pay for one if i need to" she chirped, smiling. she had made sure her mask was up, before fishing out a few gold coins.

( o wow this is getting active. )

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 11:01 pm
in The Snickering Fox Tavern (OOC thread) (go to post)
( Darkwaterfox , is my second character accepted? just kinda curious because you didn't post saying if its accepted or not. )

Jdl4Akk.png

heres a little drawing of spirit's face. the white fur is actually black, im just to lazy to fill it in.

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 11:00 pm
she perked her ears at the whistle, before trotting over to ame. she smirked at ame's response and took the mask off. "aw darn, you caught me". she said, sticking her tongue out before walking off. she took some paper from her bag and set it down on a table, taking out some other stolen charcoal pencils. she then started to sketch, making a drawing of a wolf.

( coughcoughimactuallydrawingsomethingcoughcough )

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 10:19 pm
she shrugged, seeing that they were probably ignoring her. she sighed, before sitting at a lone table, farther from the others. she wasn't being anti-social, she was just thinking if she would prank any of them. she smirked widely, before shoving her mask on. she looked around, trying to see if anyone was around.

( is there anyone that is actually around, like just sitting down? it gets a bit confusing. )

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 5:50 pm
in The Snickering Fox Tavern (OOC thread) (go to post)
-Name: fennel
-Appearance/race: she is a pale, dusty orange fennec fox, with small tufts of bright ginger fur on her ear tips and the back of her paws, and one large fluffy tail. her eyes are are a dark ember with hints of red. she wears a orange dress that goes from her chest to her knees, while her weapons are two twin daggers. she has a small pumpkitty that's her pet.
-Class/subclass: explorer
-Description: she's a sarcastic,laid back,and sometimes rude, but she tries not to be. she used to live the life of a explorer till she got bored, and decided that to just travel through towns, searching for a suitable job. she still caries the title of explorer.

( felt like making a new character! and i got the idea of a pet from Tanwen. )

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 5:36 pm
she jumped a little when the other one looked at her, but she shook it off and smiled brightly, "hell- oh my gosh is that a mouse!?" she started, before becoming preoccupied with the adorable mouse. "can he do tricks?" she said excitedly, her eyes practically sparkling. "i always wanted a pet, but i was always preoccupied!" she said, before blinking and starting to laugh. "oh sorry! but still, your mouse is adorable!" she sputtered out, still laughing. she suddenly froze and spun around, hopping over to the other one, chuckling before saying "sorry about that! that mouse was just too cute...." she muttered the last part under her breath. she then brightened up, questioning "whats your name? mine's spirit! i saw you in the kitchen, and when i first came in!" she smiled again.

( ps, she was talking to leeda, distracted by her mouse. then she went back to lorie . i meant it when she was easily distracted. )

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 5:18 pm
in Send a magical plush to the person above you. (go to post)
sending!

?-jNh2=party.png

3 May 2017, 5:15 pm
she let out a snort as she skipped into the town, the list still in her paws. she scanned the small shops set out, and soon found a small cloth shop. she went in, before making sure her mask was off, before she took the needed cloth and took it up to the counter, paying the shopkeeper with the coins she had stolen a few days ago. she smiled and thanked the shopkeeper, before taking the plain cloth and putting it into a small bag, that she of course, had stolen a bit ago. she flattened her large ears as the rain continued to pour down on her, before she sighed and walked back to where the tavern was. after a few minutes of walking, the rain considerably rained more, which she groaned at before going into a run. the light rain was good, the heavy rain was terrible. she looked up at the sky and immediately regretted it, getting water into her eyes. she yelped before stopping for a few moments, rubbing her eyes. she hissed before starting to run again, finally seeing the smoke.

- short little time skip to when she gets closer-

she finally could see the tavern fully now, and she was pretty wet, but she smiled and shook out her fur slightly, before trotting into the tavern. she had gotten most of the water off, but her fur was clumped in places and she snorted, before sneaking behind ame and saying in her ear "immm backkkk!", before snickering and getting the barely damp pieces of cloth. she was lucky that where she got them she got a lot for such a low price. she smiled, before putting the mask back on.

( i hope this makes up for being inactive! )

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 3:47 pm
spirit smiled before taking the note, then walking out of the tavern. it was still raining, but she shrugged. she narrowed her eyes when she saw the dip in the road, and she hissed and walked on the other side, she let out a sigh before taking her mask and completely taking it off. she didn't feel like stealing today, so she wouldn't. she groaned slightly before walking into town

( srry for inactivity! )

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 11:21 am
she put her head to the side as issac walked toward the newcomer, but she shrugged. she smiled, before walking towards ame, smiling before speaking softly "is there anything i can do to help?", her tail swishing with excitement slightly. she put a paw over her mouth, before pulling the mask over her head as she noticed someone else she didn't know. one of the only reasons she trusted ame was that she probably didn't know her identity, and she wanted to keep it that way.

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 4:22 am
in One a Day Magic Plush Giveaway (go to post)
40!

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 2:38 am
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
pit

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 1:46 am (Edited 2 May 2017, 1:48 am)
She looked around slightly, before shoving the food in her mouth. Due to her being a thief, she usually didn't eat much, but she was fine with that. But this tastes like heaven turned into bread, and she couldn't help but drool slightly before snapping into her senses. She perked her ears as she saw the kitchen, and being the curious cat she was, she opened the Dior and poked her head in, she opened the door fully, before smiling and saying "hi! Are you the cook?". She looked to the side and noticed the fox/cat hybrid, which she smiled at them, before they walk away. She puts her head to the side but shrugs.

( I'm gonna head in for the night soon! )

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 12:26 am (Edited 2 May 2017, 12:26 am)
She smiles before taking her mask off, fully showing her face. "Could I get some bread?" She says cheerfully, before adding "could I also get a bit of meat? Sorry if it's a odd request.". She out a the mask back on her head, tilting the actual mask up so it sat in between her ears. She carefully stepped over to one of the tables, before actually looking around. She had to admit, it was nice. She smiled at it, before she sighed and asked herself " I wonder if I could actually get used to this place... I probably could."

?-jNh2=party.png