spiritwolf100's Recent Posts

2 May 2017, 12:26 am (Edited 2 May 2017, 12:26 am)
in The Snickering Fox Tavern (Medieval Fantasy Rp) (go to post)
She smiles before taking her mask off, fully showing her face. "Could I get some bread?" She says cheerfully, before adding "could I also get a bit of meat? Sorry if it's a odd request.". She out a the mask back on her head, tilting the actual mask up so it sat in between her ears. She carefully stepped over to one of the tables, before actually looking around. She had to admit, it was nice. She smiled at it, before she sighed and asked herself " I wonder if I could actually get used to this place... I probably could."
art_shop_banner_by_windywolf2_dcpjoi6_25

?-jNh2=party.png

Recently got back into furvilla!
2 May 2017, 12:15 am
She immidiatly laughed at the others expression, before saying to ame " don't worry, I won't steal your stuff. Maybe just for fun, but I won't keep it". She swished her three fluffy tails back and forth, before she saw the other one go into the kitchen. She frowned slightly, not having wanted to make that kind of impression on her. She wanted to be friends, not scare people. She sighed lightly, before looking back at ame

?-jNh2=party.png

2 May 2017, 12:01 am (Edited 2 May 2017, 12:06 am)
She smirks before showing her teeth in a smile, before saying "I'm spirit! I heard you were hiring?", before she pulls out a slightly wet paper, saying softly "sorry that it's wet." She smiles again, before her eyes immaculately little up as she spots the bread, before saying "o wow, you got some nice bread there". She shrugs before speaking cheerfully "Imma thief!"

?-jNh2=party.png

1 May 2017, 11:55 pm
Spirit snorts as she travels along the road, her eyes darting around for signs of the tavern. She yawns, before a drop of water lands on her nose, which let to her yelping in surprise, before chuckling slightly, before she noticed the smoke in the air and she pumps her fist in the air, going into a run. She puts on her mask, before she slipped on the ground, her paw catching in a dip at the ground, and she grunts slightly before getting up, and looking at the entrance to the tavern. She grins, before stopping at the door, which the opened slightly, before jumping in, the paper in her paws. "HELLO!" She said in a loud voice, her ears peeking up as she giggled slightly.

( sorry of rlly bad!(

?-jNh2=party.png

1 May 2017, 8:33 pm (Edited 1 May 2017, 8:47 pm)
in The Snickering Fox Tavern (OOC thread) (go to post)
Name - spirit
Age - 19
Gender - Female
Appearance/race - she's a cat/dragon/fennec fox hybrid who is very small. they have a very fluffy chest, with long legs and small dragon wing on there back, and large fluffy ears. she has 3 tails, all fluffy, but in the middle of being short and long. she wears a neon blue mask that covers her face, and often has it on the top of her head, and only wears it when she's stealing. she is pitch black, with neon blue stripes on her tails, she has small tufts on her ears, . one of her eyes is neon blue, while the other is blood red .head, ears, arms and legs. the only jewelry she wears is the moonstone necklace she has and the mask. as for clothing, she has a neon blue, tattered shirt, and a black side skirt.. her three weapons are bow and arrows and claws, and her small knife.

Class/subclass - thief
Description - she's a bubbly animal but can be dangerous, and is often called on the street "the blue thief", but barely anyone knows what the blue thief looks like, but other then that she's friendly. she will not often get into fights, as she is more specialized in being sneaky. she's a bit of a child, and will often play around and play pranks on everyone

( i hope this is okay! )

?-jNh2=party.png

1 May 2017, 7:19 pm
in Send a Morphing Potion to the Person Above You (go to post)
sending!

?-jNh2=party.png

30 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
wear

?-jNh2=party.png

30 Apr 2017, 3:36 pm
in Is this in your bedroom? (go to post)
no

do you have any pets in your room?

?-jNh2=party.png

30 Apr 2017, 3:30 pm
in Is this in your bedroom? (go to post)
yes!

do you have pokemon cards in your bedroom?

?-jNh2=party.png

30 Apr 2017, 3:35 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
what am i?

?-jNh2=party.png

30 Apr 2017, 2:53 am (Edited 30 Apr 2017, 3:04 am)
in Draw the Villager Above You (Poorly) (go to post)
yiaKg2F.png

i am dying of cringe

but either way, this was done of http://www.furvilla.com/villager/41041 this villager

?-jNh2=party.png

29 Apr 2017, 11:54 pm
in Ban the user above you (go to post)
banned for having so many cats

?-jNh2=party.png