SageOfVoid's Recent Posts

18 Oct 2018, 4:57 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Pumpernickel
26 Jul 2018, 1:09 am
in ❤Turn your OCs into sweets!❤ (go to post)
Bump, saving to commission later.
3 Nov 2017, 1:09 pm
in noll's humanoid art shop - open! (USD/FD) (go to post)
Lol it looks awesome!
3 Nov 2017, 12:05 pm
in noll's humanoid art shop - open! (USD/FD) (go to post)
Can you draw a lil fancy lobster? Maybe with a cane and tophat?
15 Oct 2017, 2:25 pm
in This event will tear the community apart (go to post)
MZZA how do you close your doorstep? Also with how many people jump on suddenly to do the events, I can hardly do anything with all the server lag, takes over a minute sometimes just to load a page
15 Oct 2017, 2:19 pm
in This event will tear the community apart (go to post)
If anybody remembers me from the oceandome event, I wanted to help out everyone I could after I finished my ship by making a ship parts donation service, where if people had extras they wanted to donate, they could do so, so I could freely hand out those materials to those who needed help building ship parts for one reason or another. So seeing this event, which rewards people more for sabotaging each other rather than helping one another, it just seems so stupid and mean spirited. I know this time of year is known for tricks and pranks, but this is like a mailbox bomb just waiting to go off. There's little to no incentive to give things away to other villagers, though it is nice to see a few kind people have already given me gifts of jack-o-lanterns and I greatly appreciate it, but a couple times already, within SECONDS of receiving one of the jack-o-lanterns, it was smashed by someone. Either the person dropped it off just so they could smash it, or someone is just so relentless in ruining the event for other people, they already found me in l.ess than a minute of me receiving it. There doesn't seem to be much reason to help others other than karma points, which at the moment doesn't seem to give anything other than a pet, while harming others gives you a pet, as well as being able to steal what was given to them or that they made. I know this is just an event and I'm just some random person complaining about it, but I really think the staff could've put a little more thought into the event rather than just help or harm your fellow villagers. In short, it just seems like this event will make people hate each other more than come together, since there's more incentive to ruin the event for one another rather than help each other out.
19 Sep 2017, 4:09 pm
in Xangress's Art Shop! [closed i think] (go to post)
Xangress Preferrably something smokey, and as complex as you're comfortable with making it.
19 Sep 2017, 12:49 am
in What should I do for October art? (go to post)
Spooky, scary skeletons that send shivers down your spine. Also shrieking skulls that shock your soul and seal your doom tonight.
18 Sep 2017, 11:34 pm
in Xangress's Art Shop! [closed i think] (go to post)
Username: SageOfVoid
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/zLFdL
Payment Method: 40k FC
Art Type: (sketch, lineart, unshaded, shaded) Shaded 30k FC
Extras: Background, 10k FC
16 Sep 2017, 9:22 pm
in Free Sketch Fullbodies (,: (go to post)
Could I maybe get one of my Rads https://imgur.com/a/ah3VS or my fursona? https://imgur.com/a/zLFdL I hope they're cootie enough for your thread ^^;
7 Sep 2017, 1:49 am
in [Resolved]Collectable Ship (go to post)
SeargentMuffins Ah yeah there they were, but I didn't put them into storage...
6 Sep 2017, 11:26 pm
in [Resolved]Collectable Ship (go to post)
I got one of the collectable ships from the event, but I don't see it anywhere in my inventory. Where do I find it or was it just a waste of plunder points?
6 Sep 2017, 11:07 pm
in Free ship materials! Donations appreciated! (go to post)
Bump, last chance!
6 Sep 2017, 7:38 pm
Bump
6 Sep 2017, 7:28 pm
Bump, last chances!
6 Sep 2017, 12:11 am
Bump, last chances!
5 Sep 2017, 7:28 pm
Bump
4 Sep 2017, 8:48 pm
Bump
4 Sep 2017, 6:16 pm
Bump
2 Sep 2017, 7:25 pm
Soni Of course, all the materials I get goes towards anyone who needs them, anything you don't need anymore would be great!
2 Sep 2017, 4:44 pm
Bump
2 Sep 2017, 2:10 pm
bump
2 Sep 2017, 7:22 am
MZZA Afraid I didn't find any with the maps I could make and I have to go to bed, but I'll get more done as soon as I get up!
2 Sep 2017, 7:17 am
MZZA None at the moment, but making treasure maps so hopefully I'll be able to find some!
1 Sep 2017, 11:07 pm
Bump