Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

1 Aug 2020, 8:09 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 8:10 pm)
in Bau's Sketch Raffle! (go to post)
Username: Breezeyheart.
Character that I want drawn: Ryuu Okami. (one of my fursonas)
Floof fluffy puffiness xD Could you pm me a link to the discord group? I wanna join so I can make more buddies ♡
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
1 Aug 2020, 4:24 am (Edited 2 Aug 2020, 4:42 pm)
in Swampy's Birthday Bash! (Free Art!) (go to post)
Swampkeeper It's Pizza Time! Put on the party hats!
Character: Ryuu Okami (but if her design is too complex, could you draw Karma instead? He's a drag queen.)
I would like to be seated at the chibi table, please. Happy birthday!
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
31 Jul 2020, 8:38 pm
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
Pax nodded her head in acknowledgement "I see, I have to knock first." She stated before knocking on the hatch with her right paw, then she sat down, deciding to wait for a response.
30 Jul 2020, 3:35 pm (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 3:37 pm)
Pax smiled before eagerly following her new water snake friend. Perhaps my new friend will show me where Zero is? She thought hopefully as she walked, following the small green water snake. The snake appeared to have led her to a hatch hidden in the grass.

"What's this?" Pax asked curiously, sniffing at the grasslands hatch unsure what it was. "Does this lead to where Zero is?" She added looking at the green water snake in confusion. Ender was coiled around the hatch which didn't bug Pax, as she haad hovered breifly in order to land on the hatch's metal lid.
30 Jul 2020, 3:23 pm (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 3:23 pm)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
At first, Astrid was surprised by Nova talking to her mentally but her surprise quickly faded and she grinned happily Thank you! I would love to know what that slime is made of. She thought shyly before shifting her focus to Imber.

"You're most welcome!" She replied warmly and Loki squawked in agreement as he hovered near by. Quickly Astrid shifted her focus back onto her own rescue efforts.

"Look over here, Astrid! There's a person trapped under that pile of rubble." Loki cawed to Astrid and swooped down to point out the location of the trapped person.

He hovered over the pile of rubble, which had a hand poking out from under it and muffled cries for help were heard coming from within the pile. Using her hands made of water, she unburied the person and carefully placed them in front of the hospital's entrance.
30 Jul 2020, 4:55 am (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 4:56 am)
(I apologize for the late reply but I haven't been getting good sleep lately.)
Pax had been sleeping but something was wrong.. She awoke with a start to find Ender's cave empty and black eggshells were scattered all over the cave floor. Curious, Pax sniffed at one of the black eggshell pieces but the hard shell poked her nose and she yelped in surprise. She rubbed her right paw at her nose, briefly licking her paw before rubbing at her nose again, in order to soothe the pain.

Pax looked around, wondering where everyone had gone. She was alone and this fact scared her! No! I can't be alone again... I just can't! She thought as she let out a low fearful howl. Where did everyone go? She sensed that something was wrong and she started to get anxious. She sniffed the cave floor in desperation, catching a whiff of Zero's scent. Eagerly she followed it out of the cave and briefly spotted Zero being taken away on a stretcher, this caused to her growl nervously.

Zero! Don't take him away! She thought and ran across the grassy turf and ended up near the lake. "Where did Zero go?" She murmured before sighing in defeat after she lost sight of Zero, she sat down and felt like she was being watched. Glancing around, she spotted a young green water snake near by, which was looking at her in curiosity.
27 Jul 2020, 9:03 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2020, 9:03 pm)
in Warriors rp (go to post)
Falcon sighed and stood next to the young tom and helped stabilize Icepaw as he wobbled trying to stand on his own two paws. "Careful! You have been through a lot today.." He stated gently but firmly to the apprentice, slightly annoyef by the young tom's stubbornness. Was I this sutubborn when I was younger? Are all young cats like this?

-----

Runningkit smiled but her gaze gave away that she was feeling just as confused as Whitestar did. "I'm not entirely sure what happened..." She shook her head, trying to calm herself down from all of the sudden excitement "All I know is you started acting weird and your voice sounded different." She explained worriedly.
27 Jul 2020, 8:51 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2020, 8:51 pm)
in The island of Baris (Open RP) (go to post)
Bump! We need more members, please ♡
27 Jul 2020, 8:49 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2020, 8:50 pm)
Falcon nodded his head in appreciation to both Frostfang and Harestep for their help. "This is plenty, thank you." He stated as he took the bundles of dry moss, separating the moss into more manageable pieces, he placed them gently onto Icepaw's wounds.

Then he noticed that the young tom had woken up. "It's okay, you got hurt but I treated your wounds. You have a twisted paw as well so please try not to move." Falcon said gently warning the apprentice as he noted the worry in Frostfang's eyes.

He decided to explain to Frostfang, why he knew so much about herbs. "I learned about herbs mostly from my old clan's medicine cat. I loved to help her sort the herbs and check on the herb stores." He paused glancing up the stars, his gaze thoughful before he continued speaking. "After my old clan broke apart; I used my knowledge to help keep myself healthy whenever I got hurt or sick. I'm glad that I could be so helpful." He explained, his eyes shinning with happiness.

-------------

Runningkit sat up, her ears perked up and looking alertly at the white tom. Noting that Whitestar winced with pain "Are you alright?" She asked in a soft low voice, wrapping her kinked tail around her front paws. "Do you need anything?" The small tabby she-cat added worriedly.
27 Jul 2020, 5:20 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2020, 5:21 pm)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
Astrid was pleased by the resulting chaos that her saltwater wave had caused and slowy the water slowed down into a trickle before it stopped altogether. No more slug monster! She thought grinning pleasedly. Curious but careful, she hovered in place, looking over the puddle of slime interestedly, which had once been a dangerous monster a few moments ago.

"Hey, Astrid be careful! That slime puddle still makes me uneasy...." Loki squawked nervous as he hovered beside her. Astrid shrugged her shoulders and protested to Loki. "I am being careful!" She stated, rolling her eyes. Sometimes Loki can be such a worry-wort..

She fought the urge to collect a sample of the slime for herself, wanting to do her own tests on it. However surely Nova would share her findings if Astrid asked her? It couldn't hurt to ask Nova later. "Nova, I'm go assist Imber" With that she and and Loki flew over to the piles of rubble, where Imber was assisting others with getting out of the rubble and over to the near by hospital.

She started using her powers in order to lift up heavy large pieces of rubble by creating herself; huge hands made of water. With her water hands, she easily unburied large amounts of trapped people by moving the rubble aside into a carefully stacked pile. Then she carefully lifted the groups of injured people and placed them next to the entrance of the near by hospital. Loki hovered near by her and pointed out any people that she may have missed.
27 Jul 2020, 4:25 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2020, 9:39 pm)
in art for costumes, furdollars & furcoins! (go to post)
What could I get art wise in exchange for an Aquatic Costume? (See my gallery for proof)

I'm hoping to get art featuring any of the following ocs;
Karma - Could you draw him as anthro (or humanoid) and wearing a sparkly dress (such as this one colorwise) as he is a drag queen.
Kiken'na - Could you draw her pouting and insisting that she isn't cute by saying the following "I'm not cute! I am ferocious!"
Ember - Maybe draw her angry or happy? She has vivid emerald green eyes that often reflect the fire that she can control.
Pax - Pax is a normally peaceful giant, she enjoys flying, gardening, painting and caring for wounded or sick animals. Maybe you could drawn her flying or tending to a garden?
26 Jul 2020, 11:31 pm
At first, Falcon stood in shock when he heard the eerily familiar voice from Whitestar/Feirceclaw. But he quickly recovered and rushed across the clearing, his ears catching the fading sounds of fighting. Coming to a stop near the fainted apprentice. "Frostfang, what happened?" The small tabby tom asked as he looked at Icepaw's wounds. Spotting the heavy bleeding from the young apprentice, he longed to help save the young tom's life. "I can bring you some herbs for Icepaw's wounds!" He added quickly and ran over to the medicine cat den as quick as his paws would carry him.

Once inside, using his front paws, he grabbed a few leaf wrapped bundles full of slightly damp moss, clean sticks, cobwebs, yarrow and marigold and quickly picked them with his jaws. Then he rushed out of the mmedicine cat den and ran back over to where Icepaw laid, passed out. He started to press the cobwebs into the apprentice's wounds to slow down the bleeding.

Then he began to chew the yarrow and marigold into a spreadable pulp. He used the damp moss to clean the apprentice's wounds out then gently spread the pulp onto the freshly cleaned wounds, taking care to not make the wounds worse. He placed two sticks on either side of Icepaw's twisted paw and gently but tightly wrapped large leaves around the paw to secure the two sticks and stabilize it.

"Maybe I should go get some dry moss to cover his other wounds with?.." Falcon muttered under his breath and watched as Icepaw slept, hoping that the young apprentice's breathing would stabilize as well.

------------------

Runningkit was confused and in shock. What just happened?!
Staring in shock, she gasped as Whitestar fainted. She rushed over to the white tom, placing her right paw gently onto his throat to check him for a pulse. Thank the ancestors, Whitestar was still alive. Worriedly she sat beside the white tom and watched as he slept, just noticing that there was a cat from a different clan in the clearing, Harestep. She wasn't too sure about this newcomer, but she stayed focused on how Whitestar was doing.

Runningkit walked over to Falcon and grabbed some intact, unused bundles of damp moss, cobwebs, yarrow and marigold to treat Whitestar's wounds with. She began to clean the patches where Whitestar was missing fur with a ball of damp moss then she licked them dry. Then she chewed the yarrow and marigold into a spreadable pulp and gently applied to Whitestar's wounds before covering them with a few leaves. She sat down and went back to watching the white tom as he slept. Nothing else bad would happen, not if she could help it!
22 Jul 2020, 5:00 am
in Giving out Morphing Potions (go to post)
Can I get a Gecko morphing potion, please? ♡
22 Jul 2020, 4:58 am
(I apologize for disappearing but I got busy with catching up on some art trades on Toyhou.se.)

Pax had been following everyone but when the strange portal had opened, she went silent and hadn't said a word and walked silently as they returned to the cave. Even the friendly creature known as Bubbles had frightened her. She had went to sleep without one comment, afraid that if she spoke, her words would cause more danger to appear.

In the dark of Zero's cave, her fur glowed, filling the space with a comforting light. Pax snored softly but muttered fearfully in her sleep. "No... Let me go! I want my mom and dad back.. please don't take me away from my family.." She cried out, tears streaming down her muzzle.

She was having a nightmare based on what had happened to her when she was younger. The day when she was stolen from the wild and taken from her family... It was all too real, too much for her to bare! Jerking awake, her eyes opened and she looked wildly around, still convinced that she had just gotten taken away from her family again.

Suddenly she heard a roar that shook the cave and the entrance was blocked by a large tail. Bewildered and terrified, she crouched in fear and backed up nervously. She didn't want fight Void or anger her either.
22 Jul 2020, 4:31 am
Sitting down, Falcon nodded his head and looked at Whitestar, blinking his eyes in surprise. "I see.. I've never met a kittypet before that I can recall. However it appears that my sister has made friends with them though." The small spotted tom stated thoughtfully, his gaze wandering over to his sister, Runningkit who appeared to at ease around the newcomer.

Perhaps I should also get myself something to eat? Maybe a nice wren? Or maybe I am just thirsty? Falcon thought as he looked over at the fresh-kill pile, pccondering if he was truly hungry or if he just needed a cool drink of water? Water sounded nice, however where could a clean puddle to drink from be located in the alleyway that made up Rainclan camp?

-------

Runningkit shrugged her shoulders when Fenri appeared to ingore her. Deciding that she should start eating her own vole, she cleaned her paws first and spotted her brother, Falcon sitting near Whitestar and Frostfang.

Smiling warmly at the fact that her brother had returned safely from a successful hunt of his own, she cheerfully waved her kinked tail at him. Then she returned to her previous task, which was silencing her own hunger.

Bowing her head briefly, she silently thanked starclan for her good fortune and thanking Dekra for helping her find her brother, Falcon after all these many moons of being alone. Now she was blessed with a brother and a new clan of friends to help chase away her sorrows.

Carefully she began to eat the juicy vole as slowly as she could muster, trying to savor each bite. She was so hungry but it was better to savor her meal rather then scarf it down in a few bites. It took her 13 delicious bites to finish her small tasty vole but it was worth every bite. Now her stomach had quieted down and she could think more clearly.
21 Jul 2020, 3:33 pm
in Darkrai's Free Birthday Raffle (go to post)
☆◇♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darkrai!♡◇☆

I hope you will have a wonderful birthday and get to spend your special day surrounded by your loving family! ❤

Also; I would like to enter your generous raffle! Thank you.
20 Jul 2020, 12:05 am (Edited 20 Jul 2020, 12:11 am)
in Lollipop! PWYW YCH ~closed~ (go to post)
Ooops double posted. Have a bump then instead! ♡♡♡
20 Jul 2020, 12:05 am
in Lollipop! PWYW YCH ~closed~ (go to post)
Forgot to reply, but thank you so much!♡
19 Jul 2020, 11:59 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2020, 12:00 am)
in Quitting! All for FC/FD/FR/Art (go to post)
I can do multiple art pieces if that helps with tallying up the total. I can take FD as well as items for payment. So you could do a combination of items and FD if you like.

I'm kinda catching up on art so there will be a slight wait, but I will definitely start the sketches of anyone you want me to draw. I tend to sketch everything out on paper first in order to plan out what I want to do with the piece and scene in general.

The background was free to use but I am doing my own backgrounds from now on xD I'm trying to draw as much as possible to cement my newest art style, so feel free to throw any ocs my way!♡

As for FR items, I wasn't too sure what I have to offer in that department since I haven't been on FR in awhile due to catching up on art and such.♡
19 Jul 2020, 11:36 pm
Bump! ♡
19 Jul 2020, 11:15 pm (Edited 19 Jul 2020, 11:15 pm)
in Truesona (go to post)
Oh that's really interesting! I wanna make another fursona that is an accurate representation of my own body so I could look at my own body in a more postive light.
19 Jul 2020, 11:06 pm
in Quitting! All for FC/FD/FR/Art (go to post)
Hey, just wondering but do you have any Shoppe Points to get items from the Grande Tourney Shoppe? Or if not, do you have Royal Coins that I could trade for?

If you don't have either Shoppe Points or Royal Coins, I have an list of items that I would like to trade Art and a few FR dragons (plus; items depending on your preference for FR items)

Items that I'm interested in getting any combination:
Autumn Squearel (Female) x1
Purple Slow Loris +100 (Female) x1
Summer Squearel (Female) x1
Winter Squearel (Female) x1
Copper Leafy Seadragon (Female) x1
Little Rain Cloud Enamel Pin x1
Team Pirate Buttom x1
Little Red Birthday Balloons x1
Big Bag o' Lollipops x1
ReVita-Bites Pet Treats x1
ReVita-Bites Biscuit x3
2017 Gala VIP Ticket x1
Anemone Aquarium x3
Doom Cluck x1
Elite Heart Gem x1
Goldfish In a Bowl x1
Jade Dragon Plushie x1
Jellyfish Aquarium x1
Little Red Birthday Balloons
Little Red Birthday Cupcake x1
Lost Daisy x1
Pristine 2017 Gala VIP Ticket x1
Rex Pal x1
Shrimp Aquarium x1
Spooky Rag Doll x1
Sunny Kitsune Plushie x1
Taurus Zodiac Plushie x1
19 Jul 2020, 2:31 am
in Art Commissions (PayPal Only! Pay What You Want) (go to post)
Bump
18 Jul 2020, 8:56 pm (Edited 18 Jul 2020, 8:59 pm)
(I apologize to you all for the late reply; I've been busy with catching up some art pieces for others on Toyhouse.)

Runningkit had her mouth open, letting of the scent of fresh-kill wash over her jaws. There! She found the direction of the fresh-kill pile. She bounded over, following the scent and unaware of her companion hadn't followed her. She came to a stop in front of the fresh-kill pile, her paws skidded against the hard black path. Luckily her paws were tough from years of traveling over hill, stone and grass.

She looked over at the various prey that made up the fresh-kill pile, hoping to find a mouse or maybe a fat vole to bring to Fenri. She figured that feathers like a bird had, wouldn't be as easy for a kittypet to remove as prey that had only fur to remove. She spotted a quail at the bottom of the fresh-kill pile along with a few wrens and sparrows. Maybe her brother, Falcon had caught those?

The quail, wrens and sparrows had Falcon's faint scent clinging to them and she smiled proudly. It seemed that her brother was as good at catching prey as herself was. Suddenly a unknown scent washed over her jaws. Perhaps it was a rouge?
She looked around nervously, her gaze washed over the camp clearing and she realized that Fenri wasn't over near her, but was by Frostfang and Whitestar. However there was no sign of the cat had that caused the scent.

The kittypet was clearly frightened by something, but what exactly had scared Fenri? Runningkit shrugged her shoulders and carefully picked up a juicy vole, trying hard not to stop and eat it herself. Quickly she picked up another vole from the fresh-kill pile for herself. She was quite hungry and hoped her fish was still good to eat as well and bounded back over to Fenri. Placing the voles down, she started to speak

"Here, Fenri! I brought you a nice juicy vole to eat." she stated with a warm smile, perhaps the thought of food would distract the kittypet from whatever had scared her.

--------------
Falcon was shocked by the tom's disrespect for the Rainclan deputy but managed to keep his shock to himself. The small tabby tom also noticed the darking sky and nodded his head, despite that last comment about Rainclan. He wasn't a full warrior of Rainclan, since he still needed to receive his warrior name.

I understand, I really should getting back to hunting myself." He replied with a friendly flick of his short tail before turning to leave himself. He padded closer to Rainclan camp, spotting the feather topped mound where he had buried a freshly killed starling earlier, before the accidental crash that happened between the two toms. Digging the fresh-kill out of the shallow mound, he picked the feather up with his jaws then grabbed the starling as well. Heading back to camp, he carried the starling and the feather in his jaws.

Almost back at the opening to the camp clearing, he spotted Jaysong on the rooftops. He briefly stopped and said a silent prayer that the tom would forgive himself for what happened to his mate, Nightfire and that Dekra would bless him with peace.

He flicked his tail nervously as he entered the camp clearing, for he had scented a unfamiliar cat located near by. Kittypet? However he spotted the cat who was the source of the scent, standing near by Frostfang, Whiterstar, Icepaw and his sister, Runningkit.

Quickly, he bounded over to the fresh-kill pile and carefully placed the starling and the feather onto the pile. Then he bounded back across the clearing, over towards the small group of cats that was made up of the stranger, Frostfang, Whiterstar, Icepaw and his sister, Runningkit. "What's going on?" He meowed worriedly as he approached, his short tail twitching nervously.
17 Jul 2020, 2:19 am
Name: Kevin.
Species: Tigertaur
- A mythical hybrid between wild feline, specifically Siberian or Amur tiger crossed with a human. It is similar to a Centuar as the bottom half of the Tigertaur is the body of a Tiger while from the neck up, they are human in appearance except for their ears.
Career: Warrior.
Powers and skills: He can communicate with animals by understanding what they are saying. He can speak fluent felinese and as well many other animal languages. He can also run quite fast despite his bulky appearance. He is an skilled swordfighter but since that weapon is only useful up close, he learned how weld a longbow as well. He do a warcry to call his animal companions to come aid him in battle!
Looks description: Kevin pretty much looks like a centaur but with the body of a Siberian tiger for the bottom half of his body, complete with tail, paws, retractable claws and sharp canines (aka; fangs). His top half looks like a normal human until you look at his ears as he has a pair of rounded furry ears (similar to a tiger's) instead of regular human ears.
Reference (Optional): 6832306_Po48xPtcq7hUZsz.png?1520891445
(Click the image to see his toyhouse page xD)
Personality Description: Blunt and honest, he can tend to come off as coldhearted upon first meeting him but this is sinply not the case. Kevin will tell you his honest opinion even it is hurtful, but despite this; he can be quite caring, considerate, even empathetic! He hates to see other suffer; wether it be physical or mentally, but can often feel conflicted about his feelings for others in general. Underneath his cold, blunt exterior, beats a heart of gold! Surprisingly enough, he can be quite mischievous but sarcastic at times. Especially the fact that he enjoys pranks itself can be quite the surprise in it's own right. Loyal, fiercely protective, reckless, stubborn and hot tempered, he often lets his emotions get the better of him resulting him completely disregarding his own safety for the sake of his close friends!
Preferred weapon(s): Vividly colored vines decorate the handle of his broadsword (think of the Gaia Staff when imagining how his sword looks, but picture a broadsword instead of a staff) that he uses in up close combat.
He also has a longbow that is equally decorated with vivid colored vines and glows a faint green. It has an matching leather quiver full of arrows for long distance combat. Also; he isn't afraid to use his tiger-like fangs and sharp retractable claws, only if he is disarmed while using either of his weapons.