Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

10 Dec 2019, 7:56 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm)
in Giving away all plushies (go to post)
Could I have the following?:
Bearded Vulture Velociraptor Plush
Red Tailed Hawk Velociraptor Plush
Leopard Gecko Plush
Culpeo Fox Plush
Husky Canine Plush

Thank you in advance! (Edited to list only 5 plushies)
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
9 Dec 2019, 10:21 pm
in Adopts! Two Batches Available!! (go to post)
Thank you! I look forward to seeing more of your adopts. ;)
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
9 Dec 2019, 10:13 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2019, 10:17 pm)
in PWYW (limited time badges) (go to post)
Turnivis and Colleen286
I love the sketches! Of course, you can use them as examples if you wish! I love your art style so I would like to order some more art, using FD as payment if that's okay. Also I will be coming back later for more, I just hope that I didn't order too much for you to do at once.

Character ref: Chime
Flat color or shaded: Shaded please!
Background color/design: Ombre of pastel pink into mint green, like here.
Name on badge: Chime.
Banner decor?: An small triquetra symbol.
Anything else: Maybe some colorful stars in the background? Payment will be 50 FD

Character ref: Beo.
Flat color or shaded: Shaded please!
Background color/design: Something earthy and nature themed.
Name on badge: Beo.
Banner decor?: Mushrooms like the ones that grow on his back and his mane.
Anything else: Maybe some colorful plants in the background? Payment will be 50 FD.

Characters: Chime and Beo.
Fullbody, Halfbody, or Headshot: Fullbody, please.
Line, Sketch, or Color: Color with shading if possible.
Amount Being Given: I will pay 100 FD if they are drawn together.
Anything else?: I'd like her to be wearing her robe along with her witch hat, like here. And I'd like him to be wearing his red mushroom headphones around his neck, like here. Also, she and Beo are best friends.

Character: Leo and Kaito.
Fullbody, Halfbody, or Headshot: Fullbody, please.
Line, Sketch, or Color: Color with shading if possible.
Amount Being Given: I will pay 100 FD if they are drawn together.
Anything else?: Leo and Kaito are best friends, partners in crime, often pranking others or stealing batches of freshly baked cookies. Leo is a manticore who loves exploring, collecting shiny objects and playfighting. While Kaito is a Japanese Bobtail cat who loves exploring, telling jokes and collecting random objects like toy sailboats and shiny items like jewels. Please include Kaito's worn accessories, which can be seen here.

Character ref: Kaito.
Flat color or shaded: Shaded please
Background color/design: Something pirate themed with gold?
Name on badge: Kaito.
Banner decor?: A toy sailship like this one or this one featured in his art.
Anything else: Maybe some colorful jewels in the background? Payment will be 50 FD.

Character ref: Leo
Flat color or shaded: Shaded please
Background color/design: A meadow full of colorful flowers.
Name on badge: Leo.
Banner decor?: A butterfly with complimentary colors to his design.
Anything else: Maybe some colorful butterflies also fluttering behind him in the background? Cause he loves butterflies. Payment will be 50 FD.

Total amount: 400 FD which is equal to $4 USD, but I will tip you extra ;)
9 Dec 2019, 7:30 pm
Enchanted_skies
Sent! Could you send them as a character transfer on toyhou.se? My toyhouse is Breezeyheart like on here.
9 Dec 2019, 5:16 pm
Enchanted_skies
Could I purchase Lemon and Blueberry for 120 FD?❤ I love your adopts and your opossum ones are so cute! Could you also add me to the pinglist? Thank you :)
9 Dec 2019, 2:19 am (Edited 9 Dec 2019, 2:20 am)
in Rocket's Art Gatcha - Working on Stuff (go to post)
WaffleRocket
I hope that I'm not too late! ♡☆Happy Birthday!☆♡

Could I get a birthday spin, please? Whatever I land on, I would like to have it be of my ocs: Chime and Beo together in one art piece? They are best friends and enjoy doing many similar activities together, maybe they could be stargazing together? Like pointing out constellations and looking up at the sky in wonder and awe?

I'd also like a normal spin, please? Whatever I land on, I would like to have it be of my ocs: Leo and Kaito together in one art piece? They are best friends and partners in crime! Any pranks or cookie thievery that happens, is most likely their doing. They met one day when Kaito was exploring a forest only to come across Leo, the forest's guardian. Luckily for him, they hit it off and became best friends. Maybe they could be exploring together or working together to steal a batch of freshly baked cookies.
7 Dec 2019, 2:04 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2019, 2:36 pm)
in PWYW (limited time badges) (go to post)
Could you do my cat oc Starbug or my bird oc Chime your pick? Thank you.
4 Dec 2019, 10:03 pm (Edited 4 Dec 2019, 11:44 pm)
in Dragon RP *read description* (go to post)
Stratus saw that Skeleton had it covered, as he wasn't having trouble handling the dragonhunters who had been foolish enough to attack him. Spotting some movement, he protected Fern with his icy breath from a few dragonhunters that had managed to sneak past Skeleton, freezing them in their tracks before shattering their frozen bodies into bloody shards with a swoop of his muscular tail. Afterwards he had a look of slight disgust at the results but reminded himself that the humans had brought it upon themselves.

He regained his composure before speaking to the fellow ice dragon whom sat across from him. "Nice to meet you, Shard." He nodded his head "T'was not a problem, I was happy to have helped you out. By the way, my name's Stratus." Suddenly he heard a loud snap of a twig break underfoot near by and he cast his gaze towards the sound. "Who's there?" He asked curiously.
3 Dec 2019, 3:31 am
in Lab's Art Shop [OPEN] (go to post)
Lab
Okay, thanks! Also, sorry I goofed up on the forms as I wanted three halfbodies. Just letting you know before I send the FD.
3 Dec 2019, 3:23 am (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 3:23 am)
in Couple of Freebies (go to post)
Hello there, I'm sorry that your ex was so mean and stole your pc. I'd would love to help you with your new examples so you can leave him in your past. On the bright side, now you won't have any art examples to remind you of him.

I really think that she would look lovely in your art style!❤
Name: Annabeth. (Sorry for the lack of anthro examples as this will be her first anthro piece of art.)
Feral or Anthro?: Anthro, please.
Shot/Size?: Fullbody with angel wings (same color as her body color) and an golden halo.
Colored or Sketch?: Colored, please.
Pose?: Up to you! But for inspiration, she could reading, drawing, painting, playing video games or hanging out with Lady Godiva. (The last idea is completely optional and you don't have to do it. c: )
Thank you. :3
2 Dec 2019, 11:54 pm
in Lab's Art Shop [OPEN] (go to post)
Order Form
Name of OC/Villager: Chime that rings in wind (Chime for short)
Link: Chime
What you’re ordering: Halfbody.
Payment Type: FD.

Order Form
Name of OC/Villager: Beo
Link: Beo
What you’re ordering: Fullbody.
Payment Type: FD

Order Form
Name of OC/Villager: Starbug
Link: Starbug
What you’re ordering: Fullbody.
Payment Type: FD
2 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm
(Sorry for being inactive, the holiday weekend made me busy :3)

Stratus followed Fern and Winter silently, shock momentarily overtaken by anxiety over Fern's, Winter's and Skeleton's safety. Before landing near by them, he checked for signs of danger then landed softly on the ledge. As he had been unsure what exactly to say, he had been silently watching Skeleton and the others, his expression was worried but wary. He looked at Skeleton, his expression changed briefly to a warm smile. "It's okay, you don't have to talk about your past, I understand."

He saw Skeleton's reaction and cast his gaze to the area where Skeleton was searching, seeing nothing in that area but a slight glint of something that was shimmering in the light. What or who was that? His curiosity was peaked so he scented the air with his forked tongue.

He found three scents, the first scent was an unusual smell, something like a mineral or stone but it smelled alive. Odd... That scent, it smells like the shiny stones that humans have in their homes. He flicked his tongue to take in more of the scent. I think that my parents told me that humans called them windows but that doesn't normally smell alive like a living creature.. The second scent was that of another ice dragon and smelled like the vastness of the ice covered lands like those of his birth. But the last scent was was a group of humans, smelling of dragon's blood and metal weapons like swords. His instincts made him bristle out of anger and rage. "Dragonhunters!" He growled as he braced himself to fight for the survival of all.
29 Nov 2019, 3:34 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I 'm tired, but I don't want to go to sleep because I afraid my dad will snoop in the presents I just bought him.
28 Nov 2019, 8:22 am
in Finished (go to post)
I would like to enter, please. Thank you.
22 Nov 2019, 6:58 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2019, 11:05 pm)
in Doodles (Pinglist Open - Round 2) (go to post)
(+1) What is your favorite food? Chocolate! I especially love dark chocolate with orange or sea salt for flavor.
(+1) What does the character seem like to you? A little mischievous female dragon, who loves astronomy/stargazing, flying, drawing and singing. She is very adventurous, playful, loyal and protective. She has a soft spot for animals, collecting plushies and anything shiny of course!
(+2) Doodle a little star and link it in your post! Star doodle! (I based it on her color palette.)
22 Nov 2019, 6:14 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2019, 6:22 pm)
in Chibi/AC Style Commissions (go to post)
Wow! They all look so adorable and gorgeous, thank you so much for drawing them! ♡♡ I especially love the details, like the book titles, the bushels of flowers/plants and how Chime and Beo are interacting in their scene. I also love how the scene in Aria's art that looks like a peaceful paradise that is tucked in a secluded forest.
20 Nov 2019, 4:09 pm
in Giveaway 3 Feast Costumes Winners (go to post)
I would like to enter, please! Thank you for doing this! :3
20 Nov 2019, 12:09 am (Edited 20 Nov 2019, 12:09 am)
in ☆Stardust Monsters☆ {prize pg 13} (go to post)
Could you add my discord name on the spreadsheet? It's Breezeyheart #8178. Thanks! ♡
17 Nov 2019, 9:54 am (Edited 17 Nov 2019, 9:55 am)
in My first adopts! (all claimed,more next week~) (go to post)
valdis
Could I get E (Peace was never an option), G (Mondrian), H (Peep), J (Tight Pants/Body Rolls) and P (Sludgewolf) for 10 FD each? I can also throw in a few morphing potions; Velociraptor Morphing Potion, Corvid Morphing Potion and some Gem Raptor Morphing Potions if that works.
17 Nov 2019, 9:17 am (Edited 17 Nov 2019, 9:22 am)
in (closed) (go to post)
#1 Prompt #: 16 Christmas Caroling
#2 Character Reference: Squeakie II
#3 Ideas/Extras: His halo and wings are part of his character. Because the prompt is for a group can I have 2 characters, please. If so I would like it to be Lady Amalthea with a golden halo and wings like him (she recently passed away).
#4 Mint Chocolate
16 Nov 2019, 11:37 pm (Edited 16 Nov 2019, 11:37 pm)
in Free Adoptables (8 Worms) (go to post)
Oh okay, I was just listing dangle worm as a backup since I couldn't find the toasted cat marshmallow in ypur toyhouse. I will ask for one per day from now on.
16 Nov 2019, 10:03 pm (Edited 16 Nov 2019, 10:07 pm)
in Free Adoptables (8 Worms) (go to post)
Could I get the Toasted Cat Marshmallow and Dangle Worm? Also could you please add me to the pinglist?
13 Nov 2019, 9:55 pm
Stratus looked at the drawing, smiling he blushed slightly as he spoke "Thank you, you are very talented." He took the scroll and held it gently, carefully looking it over before rolling it up and putting in his leather bag. He had made this bag years ago when he started fending for himself, after killing an old sheep, as he learned that he liked mutton better when it was skinned and roasted beforehand. The drawing was now nestled among his own scrolls, bottles of ink, books and maps inside his leather bag.

His eyes widened with fear for his new friend's safety when Skeleton fainted. "I agree, we should get Skeleton somewhere safe." He replied before turning to Fern. "I could help carry him up to the cave."
13 Nov 2019, 9:36 pm
in Does anyone else play Pixel Petz? (pet sim app) (go to post)
Pixel Petz is an app in which you can create customized virtual petz and trade them with others. They've recently updated to have cats and hamsters/rodents for petz options when creating. You also now can breed them! I have an account, Breezeyheart (like on here) and I was just hoping to find out if anyone else on Furvilla also plays Pixel Petz. Thank you for reading. :)
13 Nov 2019, 6:26 pm
in Does anyone else play Oran (Phone app game) (go to post)
Sounds cool! I'll have to try it sometime. ♡