Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

25 Feb 2020, 1:22 pm
in Dragon RP *read description* (go to post)
Stratus followed Skeleton into the cave, he placed his deer kill onto the cave floor then as his friend smiled at him, he smiled in return. He looked around the cave with admiration before replying. "It's quite nice, there is a lot more room in here then I expected." He grinned before casting his gaze up to the rock ledge where Collarbone perched above them. "Plus your furry friend, Collarbone seems to like it too."

Suddenly, Stratus's stomach rumbled so he decided to eat a few bites of his catch, making sure to eat with his mouth closed as his mother had taught him to mind his manners. As it been awhile he had eaten deer, he savored the rich and earthy flavor, even though that he prefered to cook his meat first if possible. After he silenced his rumbling stomach, he wondered if he could start a fire to cook the rest of his catch. "Do you mind if I start a fire? I prefer to eat cooked meat but if you think it would reveal your cave's location, I won't do so."
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
25 Feb 2020, 12:17 pm
in furry friends? (go to post)
I'd love to be friends with you! ♡ Please feel free to pm me anytime and if you do get an discord account, I have one (Breezeyheart #8178) so we can chat there too. :3
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
19 Feb 2020, 5:53 pm
in School project survey thingy thing (go to post)
Answered, good luck with your project. :3
17 Feb 2020, 12:10 am (Edited 18 Feb 2020, 10:12 pm)
in Lollipop! Shaded PWYW YCH (go to post)
Character reference: Starbug, paw ref and his wings and halo ref.
Payment method: Would 2 Sour Apple Gummi Wickerbeasts (fresh as I had some candy pails left) 1 Barbarian Action Figure and 10kFC work?
Would you like the lollipop to be replaced with another food? If so, then what?: Nope, the heart shaped lollipop is fine.^~^
Special requests/Important details?: He has a birthmark near his nose shaped like a three leaf clover. Please include his white heart shaped angel wings and golden halo.
Anything else that you would like for me to know?: I love pastel colors and shades of purple, pink and blue are huge plus for the background.

Character reference: Danica.
Payment method: Listed previously above in the other form.
Would you like the lollipop to be replaced with another food? If so, then what?: Nope, the heart shaped lollipop is fine.^~^
Special requests/Important details?: Please include her angel wings and her collar that has a sliver bell.
Anything else that you would like for me to know?: Could you use complementary colors for the background?
16 Feb 2020, 5:41 pm
Stratus merely shrugged when Skeleton turned and headed into the brush near by. He didn't mind moving locations as he honestly liked having privacy to talk one on one. So picking up his deer kill with his jaws, he decided to follow the bone dragon into the brush.

He groaned out of annoyance and rolled his eyes when he heard Shard yelling at the top of his lungs. That ice dragon's nuts... Does he want to get killed?! Because yelling like that is a great way to attract the unwanted attention of dragonhunters... plus he probably scared away all of the prey in the whole forest... He thought annoyedly and shook his head in disbelief.

"Great, just great... Now no one's going to be able to catch anymore prey tonight." He muttered angrily around his catch and flicked his tail. However his anger quickly dissipated as he remembered that at least tonight, he caught a full grown bull deer. But he still thought that Shard had been being foolish when he yelled at the top of his lungs. He soon noticed that Shard had wandered off and sighed out of relief as now he and Skeleton could finally have some privacy to eat and talk if they wanted to.
14 Feb 2020, 3:49 pm
in ~Promotional Item Giveaway!~ (go to post)
Breezeyheart

The hyenacinth seed was taken, but I can send you the rest of the items!

That's fine with me! Thank you again ♡
13 Feb 2020, 8:11 pm
in LF: watermelon design (go to post)
I can definitely do that! I love big cats myself so I'll find a base and get started.♡ Purple's my favorite color -wink emoji wink emoji-
13 Feb 2020, 3:03 pm (Edited 13 Feb 2020, 3:06 pm)
in LF: watermelon design (go to post)
I can do some customs, do you have any specific preferences on the species other then it being anthromorphic? Hence I am asking beforehand as I will be using bases to get them done quickly.

I would like to my payment from you to be a combination of FC and FD.
However I'm unsure of the total amount as I haven't made the designs yet, but I need more both of currencies, so we could just work out a price later on? That way you can pay me the amount that you feel the designs are worth.

P.S: Please feel free to pm me if you want need more details or anything.
13 Feb 2020, 2:25 pm
in ❀ The cheap cheebs❀ wormiez !!! (go to post)
Could I put on the pinglist for new adopts? Thanks! :3
13 Feb 2020, 2:11 pm
in Pastel's Art Den[pinglist only] (go to post)
PastelScales
Could you please add me to the pinglist? I love your art style and really wanna order some art when you have slots open again.♡
12 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm
in ~Promotional Item Giveaway!~ (go to post)
Could I get the following items, please?; Gaia's Vine Staff (110%), Pink Two Cushion Couch, Small Tigereye Window, Sinister Cargon Seed (3), Sinister Hyenacinth Seed and Sinister Freesian Seed (2). Thank you in advance! ^~^ ♡♡
10 Feb 2020, 10:38 pm (Edited 10 Feb 2020, 10:56 pm)
in Closed moving shop (go to post)
Turnivis
It's fine! The eye color on Beo looks great now and I'm loving the badges and fullbody! ♡ The interaction between Kaito and Leo is hilarious! (I honestly just noticed it and my sides hurt from laughing.)
10 Feb 2020, 9:09 pm
in Free art! (go to post)
Is it okay, if I request multiple ocs to be drawn? If so, you could draw the following ocs of mine; Astrid, Ryuu Okami and Bear?
18 Jan 2020, 5:22 pm
in LF Characters/species, OCs and Pantie artists! (go to post)
Are you still looking for adopts? I am willing to take Flightrising currency, items, familiars and food items along with art if wished. Please let me know if you are.
16 Jan 2020, 1:18 am
in Magic GB Plush Raffle-Winners Announced! (go to post)
I would like to enter! :3
14 Jan 2020, 3:39 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2020, 4:49 pm)
in Closed moving shop (go to post)
Sorry for the late reply. But oh my goodness, they look so cute! Thank you both! ♡♡ The pose and interaction between them is so precious .^3^ However I was wondering though if she could make Beo's eyes, spruce green like his reference for this artwork and the badge of him if she can.

(Edit:) I also noticed that he's missing the white/soil layering marking on his right front paw in the badge art.
So if possible, could she fix that as well?

Otherwise he looks awesome! Also no details are missing for Chime in both; the art work with Beo and her badge. <3

I understand completely about having work issues and I hope that they get better for her.
14 Jan 2020, 3:05 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2020, 3:06 pm)
in Sketches [Pinglist] (go to post)
Sorry, the site somehow double posted my comment lol
14 Jan 2020, 3:05 pm
in Sketches [Pinglist] (go to post)
Heya, Ninja, could you add me to the pinglist? I would really appreciate it, thank you! :3
14 Jan 2020, 12:22 am
in Furry Video Games (go to post)
Paws is a wonderful game about a fox who has a series of strange dreams and goes on a quest to find out why they are happening and what they mean.
William and Sly is a charming game about a man named Willam and his best friend, a fox named Sly. The game play is simple but calming. You play as Sly and have collect fairyflies (fairy fireflies) along with mushrooms.
William and Sly 2 is the sequel to Wililiam and Sly and the art style is more natural and realistic.
All are free to play and Kongregate also has tons of other games similar. I have an account there and for more games, you can look at my favorites
13 Jan 2020, 8:59 pm
Stratus smiled warmly at Skeleton, "Alright then." He had a feeling that Skeleton wasn't completely convinced by his explanation but he didn't want to press the issue. Unsure what else to say, he found himself being stared at by feline eyes, which caused him to notice the snow leopard who was perched on the skull dragon's back. "Hey, Skeleton, what's your new friend's name?" He asked before he mulled over whether or not take a bite from the bull deer carcass. Instead, he decided to offer his friend and his new feline companion the first dibs at the carcass. "Are either of you hungry? I don't want to be rude and eat in front of you if so."
8 Jan 2020, 10:56 pm
Stratus panted for a short while, catching his breath from the excursion of killing the bull deer. Sitting down, he hadn't been too shocked to see Skeleton suddenly appear from the shadows in front of him, as he had heard a slight sound coming from them. "No, I didn't. I just felt like hunting. But I apologize if it seemed like I did." he replied quietly to Skeleton. Waiting for his companion to reply back, he noticed that he had deer blood on himself, so he used his forked tongue to quickly clean up the blood from his mouth and claws.
7 Jan 2020, 8:06 pm
(WOW! I'm far behind in the roleplay.)

Stratus was realized that his offer had been ignored by Fern. Frustrated by this sudden development, he walked to the edge of the group, walking softly so he didn't attract attention to himself. He was mad and really needed to go calm down as he wasn't the best dragon to be around when agitated and he was aware of this fact. Besides, it wasn't like anyone would notice his absence, at least that what he thought. Coming to a stop, he sat down near the edge of the forest. At first, he noticed that the sky had gotten dark and the stars and the full moon was out. He gazed up at the starry sky wistfully as he remembered his family for a brief moment. Then he decided to look at the land around him, to make sure that he was truely alone. His eyes widened in surprise, amazed at the sudden transformation of the land around him, briefly turning the land into tundra. He blinked and it was gone. He suddenly felt hollow and lonely out by himself away from the group.

I, I haven't felt this way in years. Last time was when I first started living on my own.. And I don't like it! He thought, pondering his sudden sadness. I need to do something to take my mind off of this feeling.. That's it! I'll hunt and bring back food for the others, that's what I'll do! He thought to himself as he rose to his feet, fulled with sudden determination to fulfill his task. He started by sniffing the air as he slowly walked into the forest, trying to scent some prey to hunt down. Then a tasty smell washed over him, the scent of deer! Crouching low to the ground, he slowly prowled towards the scent, being careful not to give himself away by watching where he stepped.

The scent got stronger and a bull deer came into view. He crept closer, before suddenly bursting out at the deer. The bull deer jumped in surprise but that didn't slow him down, as he pounced onto the bull, sinking his claws into the side flesh of the deer. The bull deer cried out in pain and tried in vain to shake him off of it's back.
7 Jan 2020, 7:02 pm
in Interest check: AstroBun and AstroCat Adoptables (go to post)
Cool! Just feel free to ping me when you do make them. :3 I'd love to help you out if I can moneywise. Right now , I'm broke and having to make my own cash adopts as well. For now, I can wish you lots of luck!
7 Jan 2020, 6:56 pm
in Interest check: AstroBun and AstroCat Adoptables (go to post)
I love these. ♡♡♡ (sorry for necroposting)
7 Jan 2020, 6:32 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2020, 6:33 pm)
in Build A Paintie -Forum Game- (go to post)
Sorry, somehow the site double posted my comment.